Futa Dragons Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, love. I think she enjoyed thinking she sucked a dozen strange cocks. She thinks she has been used by us though, so that could be a problem," Fiona had said in answer.

"Maybe we could suggest that she did it without anyone knowing who she was. Tell her that it was some close friends of ours that had simply been delighted to have an anonymous mouth to suck their cocks in between classes. Universities are notorious for such things," George argued. It seemed he liked having his Aunt think she was whored out.

Continuing his argument to the woman who sat in his lap. "Maybe we just let her think what she wants. I am sure in her current state she thinks that she is a billionaire whore and a piggy slut. Perhaps she might enjoy being that for a little while. She doesn't get out of her office much. This is as long a holiday that she has ever taken. Maybe thinking she is totally anonymous and free to do what she likes could be a good thing."

"I agree, George. If she runs off looking for some more strange cocks to suck then we will let her. If she yells at us for letting her suck cocks then we tell her the truth, ok?" returned Fiona.

"I agree," George said with a little evil chuckle.

The two kissed as if to seal the deal. Jemma closed her eyes again so they would not know she listened.

"Well let's get packed and get going. She's had nearly a six hour sleep, she should be quite revitalised even if she does think she spent all day sucking cock. Even in your new flitter it is still a two hour cruise to Thangool and then another twenty minutes to the cabins," George suggested.

Jemma felt them unclip her hands and gently massage them as she pretended to rouse from the soft manipulation of her fingers. "Come on, little one," Fiona said softly. "We are going out to the forests. You'll love it up there. Green and peaceful. Plenty of nice trees to be tied up to and fucked against." She giggled as Jemma stared softly up at her from the comfortable bed of the couch.

"Who is going to be tied up?" she asked meekly.

"Me, you, George. Sometimes people hike through the forests. Maybe we will get lucky," the woman said with a laugh as she helped Jemma to her feet. George came forward and helped her get into a long coat like affair. It came to just above her knees. She was about to protest her nakedness underneath when she noted that Fiona was dressed the same. George was the only one who wore jeans and a shirt.

Jemma looked around the apartment and wondered whom had been here and used her mouth. Her eyes did not betray her relief when she spied an array of tubular objects, including several of Fiona's dildos that she had discovered when she snooped and masturbated in their bedroom. Obviously the woman had used her influent powers on her mind to believe that she had sucked cocks and not the inanimate objects not quite out of sight in the carry bag on the bench beside the sink. George nonchalantly shouldered the pack before heading for the door of the apartment.

"Us sluts have to be ready for our master's cock whenever he chooses, Jemma," the girl whispered quietly in her ear as they followed George out the door of the apartment. In the lift Fiona started trembling. A noisy vibration was coming from under her cloak. Shuddering in ecstasy she opened her garment to show Jemma a large ball pressed into her wet pussy. It appeared to have a string attached that disappeared down between her legs and behind. Jemma realised that she had balls, similar to her own, pressed up her arse. Two rings surrounded the large cock that nestled between her tits. Jemma found she could hear a small hum coming from both of them. Fiona closed the cloak and redid several of the buttons.

She opened her mouth to speak to George. Her knees buckled as the balls in her holes vibrated strongly. "Best not to ask questions, Jemma when the master is in this mood," Fiona warned her. The vibrations stopped when Jemma nodded in meek agreement.

It was dark outside as George bundled them into the largish comfortable flitter that Fiona had purchased and was parked in the garages beneath the biology department building. An hour into the journey of the silent flitter George decided that the woman needed a comfort break. He directed the computer system to a small park that had a brick like structure that was poorly lit in the middle of it. There were no other vehicles around as George made them both strip and run for the building.

Jemma found herself in a lit cubicle where she sat and peed. She could hear the noisy splashing of Fiona in the stall next to her. Suddenly the door beside her opened. Jemma turned her head and for the first time noted a hole in the wall. Beside it scrawled in a messy hand were the words, Suck cocks here. Silently she sat there hoping that the person in the next cubicle did not want its cock sucked. No such luck. A long thin purple coloured cock poked through the wall and a voice asked if she would help him out.

Thinking that perhaps Fiona or George was playing with her again she bent her head and allowed the member into her mouth and immediately began drooling and slurping on it feverishly. It was not 20 seconds later that the cock exploded in her mouth and filled it with hot spunk. She drank it noisily. The being on the other side of the wall pushed a ten credit note through the hole after he pulled his cock back. Stunned, Jemma took it. She could hear more slurping noises and realised that Fiona was pleasuring someone else in the stall next door.

Another heavier cock came through the wall. Jemma found her mouth surrounding it before the male even asked. Her efforts were rewarded with a large blast of bitter tasting cream within a minute. She swallowed but wished she had some of Fiona's cock cream to wash the taste away. This time a twenty credit note came through the hole.

The line of cocks seemed to be almost continuous now. Fiona was giggling as for a brief moment she looked through the hole between hers and Jemma's cubicles. She could see the little woman lathering her tongue around what looked to be a very mature cock that was struggling to rise to the occasion. When there had been no further action at either of their holes for some time Fiona slid her big cock through the hole into Jemma's stall from her side. The hot mouth wrapped around her cock head so quickly that Fiona could not help the grunt of surprise escaping from her mouth. "Cum quickly for me, Fiona," Jemma said in a rushed whisper, "wash the taste of this cum from my mouth with your sweet cream."

Fiona abandoned herself to the lewd act. She could imagine George finding her like this and taking advantage of her soft arse with his hard cock. It sent her off to her peak in no time. She groaned as she felt her cum flooding the gratefully moaning woman next door.

The two of them opened the stall doors at the same time. Quickly they washed their hands and faces before fleeing across the darkened park to where George was sitting with a wide smile on his face. "How much?" he asked through the open window of the vehicle.

"What?" asked Fiona in puzzlement. The door was locked. She and Jemma were both naked and fully visible in the lights in the carpark where George had moved the flitter to.

"How much money did you make?" he asked again slowly.

"I have over three hundred credits, master," Jemma said and handed the notes to George. He nodded his head for her come around the vehicle and hop in the passenger seat. Fiona grinned.

"I have not quite three hundred credits, master," she said as she handed him the notes. The door clicked beside her and she slowly hopped in, spreading her wide legs to show her cunt and cock to anyone who may have still be hanging around.

"Slut," George joked as he turned the vibrators still inside Fiona up to almost full. The woman in the back writhed and squealed in ecstasy as the flitter took off to continue its journey.

The noise did not quieten for some time. George and Jemma sniggered as they turned their seats to watch the beautiful woman creaming herself on the wide back bench. Finally he turned them off. "Next time," he said sternly, "ensure you make more than three hundred credits from you slutty mouth else I will have to find a place where your arse and cunt can be used as well!"

Turning to his Aunt he handed her two thick bands. "Put them back over that slut's cock," he ordered.

Fiona lay docilely while Jemma fixed the bands. One almost at the base of her cock and the other just under the wide flanged head. George nodded he was satisfied and returned his seat to look forward and towards their destination.

Jemma reached for her cloak that lay on the shelf above Fiona's reclining body on the back seat. "No need for clothing, whore."

She sat back naked in her chair and eyed her nephew suspiciously. This was not George she decided. Her attention turned to the woman softly smiling on the bench seat. "You have done this to him?" she asked in a whisper.

"George thinks he has two whores that he is taking away for a weekend of profit and fun. He will not see us harmed but sucking strange cock is as far as I have suggested to him that it should go. I have no desire to be fucked by anyone else except you and him," Fiona whispered back.

"Some of those cocks were strange, Fiona."

"I think I sucked a few non-human ones most definitely, Jemma. My cunt is still quivering thinking about it."

"I find I am the same, Fiona. I was tempted several times to bend over for one or two of the larger ones. If it were not for these beads I think I may have."

"That is the purpose of them, Jemma. We cannot fuck unless George takes them out. If you try to remove them yourself they will vibrate and try to dig deeper. It also triggers the remote alarm in his pocket."

"Who built these gadgets, Fiona?" asked Jemma with an inkling that the naked woman in front of her was the culprit.

Fiona nodded. "I did not have the original idea. They came from a very good friend of mine who makes my underwear. She is somewhat kinky in her tastes of what should be under a woman's dress or a man for that matter."

"They seem somewhat extreme for the normal person, Fiona," Jemma suggested. Fiona could feel her shift from make believe whore to business woman.

"How about a pair of panties that can fuck you while you lay on your back and just imagine whomever you wish it to be? Or perhaps having two holes filled while you buck between your imaginary lovers? I sold over a hundred pairs of them in the past ten-day. The software can simulate cocks that range from one or two centimetres in length for virgin girls who just want to feel good, up to sizes that put mine in the shade for the more mature lady or man or other beings who are used to mammoth cocks."

"Software?" Jemma queried.

"Yes. With George's help and a few other resources we can stimulate certain muscles in and around the vagina or anus and trick them into believing they are being stretched and entered. The actual panties look and feel like fairly normal underwear. Coupled with a very realistic VR system and Mary Jane is having sex with her favourite pony."

"I had a team working on something similar, several cycles ago. We stopped because of the link between flesh and software caused us too many problems," Jemma replied. She looked around for her laptop. It was not in the vehicle.

"George banned them, love. He is the only one with a communicator, just in case we needed help."

"Very well, for now," Jemma said. "But when we get back from this weekend of debauchery you are coming with me to Thallix Prime."

Fiona nodded in excitement.

The idle days in the forests with George and his fun loving Futa girlfriend were an eye opener for the billionaire executive. She found herself being the object of play for both of them on many occasions but she also found that she was allowed to ask for and get whatever she wanted back.

The morning rain kept them indoors and Jemma found she was bored. Yesterday they had walked together through the forest and had simply explored a world that was totally foreign to her. She had loved holding hands with her big warm nephew as he pointed out many hidden creatures among the leaves of the trees and in the layer of dense growth beneath them. It did not worry her that they were all naked. George and Fiona walked carefree and unconcerned that Jemma's eyes more often than not were watching their drooping cocks swing in the breeze as Fiona described it. The two wonderful people had even indulged her in allowing her to hold their soft cocks in her small hands as they strolled along the sandy shore of the small stream that ran through the forest.

They had come across a large fallen tree that had lost all its bark and revealed a smooth and cool surface. Fiona had jokingly lay on the big log, spreading her legs wide and placing her hands high above her head she had asked George if it reminded him of anything. He had instantly became hard in his Aunt's little hand. "What is it, George?" she asked with a puzzled look as the woman on the log rolled over on her stomach with her long soft cock clearly visible a long way down between her well spread legs.

George had not answered her. He stepped forward with his Aunt still firmly gripping his hot dick and gently pulled Fiona's cock down further and then up, before sliding the big head and a good ten or more centimetres up his girlfriend's wiggling arse and into her hole. "I tied her to a trunk similar to this and made her fuck herself up the arse for the first time," he chuckled as both Jemma and Fiona giggled.

Jemma watched in delight as George jerked Fiona's big cock back and forth fucking his slutty woman. Jemma found herself pulling the soft round cheeks wide apart so she could better see the action. George lifted her up and sat her astride Fiona's hips as he then allowed his Aunt to take over the role. Jemma was extremely aroused as she heard the moans Fiona made as her cock hardened and lengthened a little allowing the little woman to fuck her deeper. "Does she fuck her own cunt too, George?" the little woman asked as the cock she was ramming quite hard into her human seat was pulsing in her hands as if ready to explode.

"Not when she is hard, but she does hide it in her little slut hole most of the time. You can even watch the whore suck her own cock or fuck her own tits," the big man smiled. He was rubbing his cock over Jemma's face as her long tongue came out and tasted his cock flesh.

The shy little Thallusian woman found herself torn between wanting to go back to the cabin and have sex with her partners away from any possible intruders or seeing if Fiona would fill her own arse with her cock cream. The heat against her own bottom and against her fur covered bowl was becoming intense as Fiona moaned as she forced the big cock as far up the back passage as she could. All the while the heat of George's cock and the fluids it was producing were covering her tongue and lips with the smell of all of it delightfully assailing her nostrils. In the end the decision was taken away from her as Fiona squealed she was cumming. George pulled the big cock out of the Futa's arsehole and the first spurts filled the gaped opening. The next spurts hit Jemma's wet cunt and splashed over her open thighs.

"See, Aunty," George smiled down at her wide eyed look as his cock entered her mouth when she opened it in amazement. "Outdoor sex can be really fun." The little woman could only nod as she busily sucked the big cock in her mouth.

Fiona had lifted her, with George's help, and sat the little woman over her now stiffening cock when she rolled over. It did not interrupt her as she continued to suck her nephew's rock hard dick. George had spread his legs over the log with his big balls dangling over Fiona's face. Jemma could feel the woman below her licking and sucking on his eggs even as he sawed his cock in and out of her drooling mouth. She heard gentle slaps and almost stopped sucking the big cock as Fiona's slim hands slapped his nuts. The man was jerking and trembling in lust as he waited for her irregular smacks on what Jemma could only think were sensitive instruments. Her slaps continued, some quite hard and shortly afterwards George grunted loudly and filled her mouth with his hot cream. Jemma had simply been idly slurping his big head lodged in her mouth as she more closely observed this love play between the two. Greedily she swallowed all of it as Fiona gently cupped and leaned up to kiss his over productive balls.

She had been double fucked for the first time in their large bed that night. Her excitement of the day's nude trekking, the outdoor sex and her sense of freedom as they sat and watched the sunset after a beautiful meal, still naked, had made her super horny. Unable to express what she wanted to her two lovers she had simply asked them to love her.

A steamy shower full of kisses and warm hands over her body. Oil, slippery and pleasant smelling had been applied to her arse, trench and legs, all the way down to her sensitive feet. Fiona had been right, George's big balls against her tiny feet were so hot that she could almost believe that her heels were scalded. She had sat on Fiona's big cock and allowed it to fill her bottomless trench. The woman's Futa cock was hard and at full mast, she could feel the Dragons coming into her mind as she worked it until she could feel the heat of Fiona's cunt lips pressing against her arse.

George had pressed her forward until she was sucking feverishly on the big nipples and tits in front of her face. She heard Fiona squeal in delight as George rammed his big cock deep into her cunt. The man's soft chest and stomach pressed against her own back as he fucked his woman as she fucked, in little hard thrusts, his Aunt. Jemma began to rock hard on the cock inside her. Fiona was groaning in delight as George's big tool worked her over and the insane suction and vibration of Jemma's internal muscles trapped her cock.

George flooded Fiona's cunt and rested warmly against the two. Jemma felt wonderful as the two much bigger beings wrapped her in their combined heat. Jemma had begun to get the visions in her mind that had been described in her ancient texts. Dragon's filled the air. Great wide wings and long hard cocks as they descended to the ground and carried off the willing virgins that had been loosely staked out naked on the ground. She felt the jostle of tender talons surrounding her body and the great heat of the long hard cock that unerringly found her trench and gently but insistently filled it until the dragons great balls rested on her arse. Her throat called out to him, told him how much she loved his great big cock inside her.

Fiona had panted and squirmed beneath Jemma as her cock was bathed in hot fluids and the deep trench of the little female rippled and clamped around her dick. George grinned as his Aunt rambled about his hot balls against her arsehole. He slid his hot sperm covered cock from Fiona's still spasming cunt and easily slid it deep into the jiggling arse of his Aunt. Her cries increased threefold as he rapidly filled her until his balls slapped the cock filling her trench.

Between the two big bodies they had fucked Jemma hard and deep. Jemma's mind now showed her two dragons fucking her hard in her trench and willing arsehole. She came and came. Her bowl overflowing and pouring out her tangy juices over the two rutting dragons. Their long tongues teased her nipples and eventually they pulled out of her after filling her to the brim with their hot cream. Their tongues worked over her arse, trench and bowl and drank until the wells ran dry. Jemma resurfaced from her visions to find herself spread wide and two hot mouths drinking from her fur covered cunt. A long tongue was deep inside her while the other's hot mouth sucked her button clit.

1...456789