Futa Meets a Creampie Slut

Story Info
Hayley meets her sister's friend.
2.5k words
4.59
19k
35
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers

Hayley was still thinking about what happened with her sister. What was she going to do? Jessica mentioned blackmailing her for a favor. Can only imagine what that might be. But she was going to be here another full day, so I'll have to see what happens, Hayley thought to herself. Hayley and Jessica grabbed dinner and caught up on how their lives were going. Things seemed normal, like nothing had happened. Once they were back to the house. Hayley had to ask.

"Jessica, what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I came inside you, a lot. You're definitely going to get pregnant."

"Well... don't tell mom or dad, but I'm on BC. I've kind of been fucking a lot of guys since college started."

Hayley couldn't believe it. Her little sister had been going around with tons of guys. She had no idea Jessica was such a... slut.

"Yeah my roommate there, Maria, had turned me on to the idea of fucking as many guys as possible our first semester. So, her and I have done a lot."

"Oh my..."

"Yeah, we've done some threesomes, a few gangbangs, sucked a lot of dick. Both of us have taken cumshots in every hole hehe. Sex just feels so good, you know?"

Hayley really couldn't believe what she was hearing, Jess and her roommate were huge sluts! Was that why she was fine with what happened? Why she didnt seem bothered at all? But all the sex talk was having another effect on her. Hayley didn't realize how quickly her cock was hardening in her shorts. Jessica glanced down to see the outline of Hayleys cock in her shorts.

"Do you need help with that?" Jessica asked coyly.

Hayley snapped back to reality. "What? Oh god, I'm sorry."

Hayley tried to cover her bulge, but it was too obvious at this point.

"You remember I've already seen and felt it right?"

Hayley turned around embarrassed. Jessica took her chance and slipped up behind Hayley. Jessica wrapped her arms around her from behind, and slipped one hand down her shorts. Hayley tried to get away, but Jessica pulled her back into her.

"Its okay." She cooed.

Hayley looked down at the hands massaging her body and fishing her hardening cock out of her shorts. Jessica stroked her from behind.

"That feels good doesn't it? I never thought we would have sex, but after seeing your huge cock. I just can't resist."

Hayley moaned slightly as Jessica stroked her a few more times before moving around and kneeling in front of her. Jessica opened her mouth wide, and waited for the hard dick in front of her. Hayley put a hand on top of her head, and slowly pushed her cock into her open mouth. Jessica was a seasoned cocksucker, but even still, this dick was really big. She sucked hard on it. Savoring the thick meat being pushed into her throat. Hayley hit the back of her throat and Jessica pulled back, only to come back forward right away. Bobbing her head on the fat cock. Hayley was already fully rigid, she wouldn't last long. Jessica stopped bobbing, top grab Hayleys hands and place them on the sides of her head.

Then she angled her head upward, and started into Hayleys eyes. Hayley looked down at her and couldn't hold back. She took Jessicas cue and began to fuck her face. Each stroke in her mouth she got deeper and deeper, until she had bottomed out in Jessicas mouth. Her fat balls slapping on her chin. Precum filling her mouth and throat. Jess loved this, being used like a slut, getting covered in sex juices and making someone cum. A few short minutes later Hayley moaned out "Oh fuck I'm cumming." Jess wrapped her arms around Hayleys legs and deepthroated her all the way. Hayley shot her thick load directly into Jessicas stomach. Pumping her thick seed balls deep inside. Jessica pulled back and let out a big sigh. Seemingly unbothered by the cock that had been lodged in her throat.

"I need to introduce you to Maria. You would have a lot of fun with her." Jessica moaned out.

Hayley still in a stupor from her powerful orgasm, agreed. Although she had no idea what was in store for her.

The next day went by without any other 'incidents' although both Hayley and Jesscia were definitely thinking about it. Jess went back to college that night and Hayley tried returning to her usual life. But that nxt week, she got a call from Jessica.

"Hey whats up?"

"Not much, I'm hanging in my room with Maria." Jessica said.

"Hiiiiii" A voice said in the background.

"That was Maria. We were wondering if you want to come by the college this weekend, you should come see the school and our dorms and stuff. You haven't been out here yet."

"Oh, uh sure. That sounds like fun"

"Awesome, can't wait to see you." Jess said before hanging up.

That was a little weird, I wonder what she has planned Hayley thought to herself.

The week ended and Hayley packed some clothes and headed out to her sisters college. Jessica was very excited to see Hayley again and quickly introduced her new bestfriend and roommate Maria. Wow, Maria was something else. Long, dark hair, pretty green eyes, slightly tanned skin, huge DDD boobs. A little thick, but very sexy. Hayley couldn't help but think about how many guys Maria has fucked with a body like that.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" Jessica interrupted Hayleys passing thoughts.

"Oh, no not yet."

"Great, lets go grab a bite, then we can have some fun."

And off they went to a great little place just downtown of the dorms.

Most of the staff seemed to know Maria and Jessica, they must be regulars here.

"Wow, this place is great, and it seems like everyone here knows you two." Hayley said.

"Yeah we come here a lot." Maria said winking at one of the passing waiters.

After gobbling down their food they took the short walk back to the dorms. On the way, an older guy walked up to Jessica, demanding she sort out her last project. Turns out one of her old fart teachers is a stickler for projects and even on weekends will hunt them down. And unfortunately for Jessica, he wasn't one to be swayed by her usual methods.

"Sorry girls, I guess I need to take care of this. Get started and I'll catch up before too long."

Back at the dorm, Hayley was starring at Marias fat ass walking up the stairs in front of her. Once they got back to the room. "Okay, now its time for fun." Maria said. Maria quickly spun around and grabbed the waist of Hayleys pants.

"Now let me see it." She said seductively. Before pulling Hayleys pants down in one motion. Hayley, already semi-hard, was a bit taken back by how forward Maria was, but she was into it. Maria quickly scooped Hayleys futa cock into her mouth. Immediately sucking on the head. Hayley taken by surprise simply moaned as Maria sucked and swirled her tongue around the fat dick. Licking her balls and stoking the shaft quickly bringing Hayley to full hardness.

"Jess told me about what happened. And I've been wanting to fuck you since you showed up. Do you want to fuck me?" Maria said, pulling her shirt up, letting her big tits bounce in her bra.

"Yes, you're so hot." Was all Hayley could think to say.

"Good." Maria said as she pulled her tits out and got back on her knees.

She slobbered on Hayleys cock a bit more before wrapping her huge tits around Hayleys dick. She gave her a nice tittyfuck with her huge tits.

"You like this?" Maria asked.

"Yes its so good. Oh fuck. I've never had a tittyfuck like this."

Maria could tell Hayley was already close, from how hard her cock was throbbing, so she slowed down and eventually pulled away. Hayley moaned in disappointment, but her cock was bouncing each time it throbbed. Very turned on from the pleasure she had been receiving. Maria stood up and finished getting naked. Hayley stood and stared at her gorgeous body.

"Come fuck me with that big dick honey." Bending over on the bed and rubbing her pussy.

Hayley became lost in her aroused stupor. She quickly stripped the rest of her clothes and mounted Maria.

"Give it to me as hard as you want baby." Maria moaned.

Not a second later, Hayley shoved her dick into Marias waiting pussy. She was already soaking wet. It didn't take much effort to hit her pelvis into Marias big ass. She held herself deep for a second before pulling back to start furiously fucking this beauty in front of her. Hayley wasn't in control of herself. Fucking wildly like an animal, fast and uncoordinated thrusts. But Maria seemed to be into it.

"Oh fuck yeah girl. Gimme that big fucking dick. Fuck me good, just like that. Yeah!"

Maria was vocal, moaning and talking dirty during their fucking. Hayley knew she wouldn't last long. Her strokes became faster, deeper, and harder.

She moaned out "I'm gonna cum."

Maria moaned back. "Shoot that load deep in my pussy."

Hayley slammed into her immediately squirting a thick rope of cum into Marias pussy. Her moaning is so hot. Hayley fired another big shot of cum into her.

"Fill that pussy up baby." Maria moaned again.

Hayley was still so turned on, she pulled back and continued to fuck through the rets of her orgasm. Totally filling Marias pussy with a big load. Hayley stopped for a minute to catch her breath. Maria pulled off of her and flopped onto her back.

"Damn girl, that was hot as fuck."

But Hayley wasn't done yet. Her cock was still throbbing hard. Maria looked down and the cum covered dick sticking out in front of her. Then up at Hayley. She leaned forward pursing her lips as if to suck on it again. But Hayley pushed her down on her back and mounted her again.

"Oh ready to again huh? Well how about you fill my pussy all the way up then?" Maria said to her.

Hayley didn't need another word. She pushed back into Marias cum soaked pussy. Maria locked her legs around Hayley. She worked her hips into the horny futa. Hayley was roughly thrusting back into her. The noises her sloppy pussy made as they fucked each other was turning the both of them on even more.

"I love feeling your cum get fucked into me. Bury that futa dick in me and give me another creampie." Maria moaned out.

Hayley could barley take it. So turned on by Marias dirty talk, she began thrusting as hard and as fast as she could.

"Yeah baby, thats it, like that." Maria continued to moan loudly.

Hayley fucked her hard and stuck her tongue into Marias mouth, they sloppily made out during this rough passionate fucking. Hayley was just pounding her hips into Maria, while Maria locked her legs tighter around Hayley, gyrating her hips and working her pussy on the huge dick pumping inside her.

Then Maria leaned up and whispered "You can cum in me as much as you want."

Hayley lost it, she immediately bottomed out in Maria and fired the biggest load of her life into this willing slut. She gave short hard thrusts, deep into Marias pussy. Pumping every ounce of cum into her that she possibly could. Her balls rapidly draining everything they had into this slut. Marias pussy was clamped so tight around Hayleys cock, they could feel each others muscles contracting in the heat of this incredible sex. Once their orgasms had subsided. They both collapsed. Hayley felt like her balls had never been more drained. She was really glad to have met Maria, and began drifting off to a post-sex sleep.

"Oh we're not done yet." Maria shouted at her.

Hayleys eye shot open as she felt Maria throw her onto her back.

"That was good but I know you have more in you." Marta said before going down on Hayleys semi-flaccid cock.

"Uhh, I don't know. You made me cum so hard. Twice."

Sucking her cock hard with a loud pop "Yeah, but I can tell you want more." Maria said as she mounted Hayley. She rubbed her pussy once more before straddling the futa and slipping Hayleys cock into her cum filled pussy.

"Oh yeah, how do you like that." Maria moan as she started to ride Hayleys cock. Hayley couldn't believe it. This Maria chick really was a huge slut. No wonder her sister was so willing to fuck, having spent so much time with her. Maria continued to ride her big dick. She worked and gyrated her hips. It felt so good in combination with all the cum sliding down between them. Maria worked the cock onto her G-spot.

"Yeah, thats the shit right there. You better have another load for me. I wanna cum to you giving me another creampie." Maria moaned while aggressively humping Hayley.

"Oh fuck." Hayley moaned back.

Maria took that as a sign to hump her as hard and fast as she could. Milking the futas dick for all it was worth. All that could be heard was their loud moaning and the wet slaps of cum covered skin. Marias fat ass bounced on Hayley, and her huge tits swung in her face. Hayley was going to cum any minute. Then Maria moaned out once again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum as soon as you shoot that load into me."

Right on cue, Hayley fired another load right into Marias womb. They both moaned loudly as Hayleys throbbing cock fired another big load into Marias clenched climaxing pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaaaaaaaah." Maria moaned through her orgasm.

Hayley shaking at her own, as her balls were fully emptied into this slut for the third time in a row.

Maria leaned down and gave Hayley a quick peck on the lips.

"That was incredible. I love how thick and hot your cum is, and how hard you shoot too. I could feel that all up in my guts."

Hayley blushed, she had never gotten many complements, and certainly none like that.

"Well I'm gonna get cleaned up a bit." And Maria stood up, threw a towel over her shoulder, and walked out the door butt naked.

"Maria! You need to put clothes on while in the hallways!" Hayley heard someone yelled after her.

Hayley looked around, grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around herself. Then quickly followed after Maria to the bathroom showers. When she reached them, Maria had one hand reaching in testing the temperature.

"I'd ask you to join me, but I already got in trouble for fucking in the communal showers. So you'll have to take your own." Then Maria winked and jumped in her shower. Just like with Jessica, Hayley thought. I guess it makes sense they are such good friends. Hayley jumped in another shower and began washing the mess of cum off of herself.

"I'm definitely glad I came to visit, but I'm still dreading what this 'favor' from Jessica might be." Hayley thought. I guess she will find out eventually.

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers