Futa Movie Night Fun

Story Info
Jessica distracts Hayley during a movie.
1.9k words
4.66
6.5k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
78 Followers

This is part of an ongoing story, with a general plot

||

It had been about two months since Hayley last saw her sister Jessica. And fucking her roommate, Maria. But Jessica was coming home for the long weekend, and planned to spend, at least part of it, with her sister. Hayley was excited but also nervous. She loved seeing her sister. But she wasn't sure what would happen this time. Last time Jessica was here, Hayley had pounced on her and they fucked like crazy. It'll be fine she thought, she would just see Jessica, they would hang for a while, then she would leave that's it... Hayley lied to herself. She knew Jessica was a huge slut for her big, 11 inch cock. She was excited to see what would happen this time.

A knock at the door pushed her back into reality. She pulled the door open and was greeted, arms open, by Jessica.

"Hey, its been a bit. How's it going? What've you been up to?" Jessica came inside giving Hayley a big hug, then a quick kiss on the lips. The kiss surprised Hayley even though she kind of expected it at this point.

"Uh, I've been good. Just the usual, you know. What about you? Bunch more crazy college parties with Maria and stuff?" Hayley responded shyly.

"Yeah! Its been fun, also Maria has been talking about you non-stop since you were there. You really gave it to her good, huh?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. It was... a lot of fun."

"She said you came inside her a bunch of times. That's really hot."

Hayley blushed. Remembering how hot it really was, filling her roommate with cum multiple times in a row. Listening to her beg for creampies. Hayley could start to feel a stirring in her sweat pants.

"So anyway, what did you wanna do? I figured we could hit the mall then maybe come back and watch a movie." Hayley suggested.

"That sounds great." Jessica beamed back.

After a longer, and more expensive than expected, mall trip. Hayley and Jessica plopped down on the couch with all their new stuff.

"Well, I'm tired from dragging all this stuff around for the last few hours. I'm gonna go change. You wanna pick a movie while I get cleaned up?" Hayley said getting up and moving to her room.

"Sure thing, I'll do the same once you're done."

Hayley grabbed her things and moved to the bathroom to shower off. She started getting hard, thinking about Jessica coming to join her in the shower. She stroked herself a little, but she didn't want to blow too soon if she did show up. She finished her shower, without incident. Hmm, maybe while I'm changing? Hayley thought. But she heard the shower come on shortly after. She would have to wait. But the teasing earlier and edging in the shower had pent her up. She hoped Jessica wouldn't leave her unsatisfied. Hayley sat on the couch and saw the movie Jess had picked, some romcom, looked okay. Eventually, Jess came out in some comfy clothes and joined Hayley on the couch with a thin blanket and some snacks in hand. "Okay, lets get started" Jess said, and leaned into Hayley as the movie began.

After a handful of snacks, and probably only about 15 minutes. Jessica slid her hand down into Hayleys sweatpants.

"Oh." Was all she could blurt out as Jess grabbed her semi-flaccid cock. She gripped it tight and started long, slow, strokes. Milking Hayleys cock to full hardness. Hayley looked over at Jess, and she was just smiling, watching the movie, as if nothing was happening. Hayley looked down at the motion of the the blanket and the rising tent in front of her. It wasn't long before Hayley was throbbing at full hardness. Jess switched up her technique to lighter faster strokes. Now teasing her big cock. Still just appearing to watch the movie. Hayley though, was loving this. Being stroked so well, she was having a hard time sitting still and letting out small moans and Jess worked the head.

"Ah, ah, ah." Hayley moaned as the stroking got more vigorous.

"Hey." Jessica said with a sexy husk in her voice. Hayley starred back and Jess leaned in and stuck her tongue in her mouth. Jess grabbed Hayleys round boobs with her freehand, and they had a sloppy make out session. The two of them tonguing the others mouth, kissing, and wrapping each other up. After a few long minutes of passionate kissing Jess pulled back, and used the spit from their messy make out to coat her hand, and continue stroking Hayley harder and harder. They looked into each others eyes for what felt like an hour. Jess leaned in for another kiss. Just a short one this time. Then she smiled and said. "I love you, Hayley."

Just before throwing the blanket up, and going down on her sister. Hayley was surprised by this sudden move after such sincerity. But was quickly satisfied again as she felt Jess place her lips around her hardened cock. Jess took no time shoving her meatpole into her throat. Jessica was a huge slut after all. She loved to take big dicks in every hole. Hayleys eyes rolled back as the pleasure overtook her. Jess was jamming half her length in and out of her wet mouth. She knew how to please a cock. She used her mouth, tongue, and both hands to pleasure this big cock as best as she could.

Licking, sucking, and stroking, all at once. She was milking Hayley for all it was worth. Hayley was loving it. Compared to just jerking off, there was no comparison to a blowjob from Jess. Her wet mouth and skilled hands were quickly rushing Hayley to an orgasm. After a few more powerful sucks, Jess pulled away, then got on her knees under the blanket. Now in front of Hayley, she said "Push my head down." And started to choke herself on Hayleys big dick. Hayley did as she was told and pushed down on the blanket covered head of her sister. All she could hear was gagging sounds as Jess did her best to take her entire length. After a minute, she pulled back to get some air.

Pulling the blanket off, Jess was starring at her. "I want you to throat fuck me, balls deep." Hayleys cock throbbed hard. Jess went back down, grabbing her hands and placing them on the back of her head again. Once again, Jess began choking herself on her big cock. Hayley pushed her head further and further down, almost to the base. Drool hanging from her lips Jess spat out "One more time and I bet I can get it." Before going down again. Hayley pushed her head down harder this time. More and more until her sisters lips met her pelvis. Feeling Jess gag around her cock felt SO good. It was like her whole throat was trying to milk the cum from her balls. Jess began to pull back for more air, but Hayley held her down a little longer.

Feeling her gag on her cock a few more times. Her tight throat squeezing hard, before letting her go. Jess came up coughing. "God, I love how good your huge cock feels in me. Well now that I've reached the base, I want you to throat fuck me." Jess said, ready to continue. She pulled Hayley up and lied on her back, on the couch. Then hung her head off the side, opening her mouth wide. Hayley stood and lined up her cock into Jessicas waiting mouth. She pushed in, watching it disappear past her lips. Jess gagged as Hayley bottomed out in her mouth. She pulled all the way out, then pushed all the way back in. Letting her catch short breaths between thrusts. It felt so good, sawing in and out of her mouth like this. But Hayley needed more. Hayley squatted down into position to fuck her sisters face.

"Cum right into my stomach." Jess said lustfully. Hayley grabbed the sides of Jessicas face, and began to pump her big cock deep into her throat. It felt so good to roughly facefuck this little slut. Hearing her gag as the tip hit the back of her throat, and the slap of her balls against Jessicas face as she pressed into her on each thrust. Hayley was lost in her horny stupor again. All she could think about was emptying her heavy balls into the human cocksleeve in front of her. She gripped harder, her thrusts more rapid. Slamming her dick in as hard and as fast as she could. Only thinking about how hot filling Jessicas stomach with a big load of cum would be. Hayley was close. The rapid facefucking was bringing her to orgasm soon. She slowed just a bit, fucking with long, deep strokes.

Nearly pulling all the way out, then pushing ALL the way back in. Before one last push, holding Jess down as she released her full nutsack, balls deep down Jessicas throat. Hayley groaned as she let loose her thick load. The massive cumshot fired straight down into Jessicas stomach. Hayley choking Jess, balls deep in her mouth, thrusting as the cum spewed from her dick. Jess couldn't see anything except her sisters fat balls pressed against her face. All she could feel was the heat from Hayleys huge load filling her insides. Her stomach quickly filling with potent futa seed as she gagged on her sisters cock. Hayley continued to orgasm as Jessicas gagging milked Hayleys cock more and more. Squeezing every drop of cum from her. After an extended orgasm, Hayley finally collapsed backward, and Jessica could finally inhale, now that her mouth was free of her sisters giant cock.

The two passed out where they laid. Hayley on the floor, her still hard cock covered in spit and cum. And Jessica on the couch, face covered in her own spit, just trying to get her breath back. After a brief nap, Hayley awoke first. Unsure of what time it was, dark outside, it had to be really late. She got herself cleaned up a bit, then went back to check on Jess. She was a total mess. Her shirt was wet, and her face was covered in spit, no cum though, that had all been deposited right into her belly, just like she wanted. Hayley looked down to see her cock getting hard again in her sweatpants, the bulge growing bigger once more. She stood over Jessica, and let her cock fall softly against her face. After a few light slaps, Jess stirred awake.

"Oh god what're... Oh!" She cut herself off by sucking the head of Hayleys cock once more.

"Hey, so that may have been a bit much." Jess started

"I'm sorr" Hayley trailed off.

"But it was really fucking hot" Jess interrupted with a sly grin. "I can still feel all your cum sloshing around inside me." She grabbed her tummy and tried to jiggle it around. Before continuing to massage the tip of Hayleys dick. "So what do you want to do for the rest of tonight?"

"I really want to fuck your pussy again."

"Good." Jess said, quickly pulling her shorts off and spreading her legs. "Use me like your fleshlight again."

This time was just a quick fuck. Hayley mounted her in missionary, slipped her cock into her soaking wet pussy. Then she just humped Jessica for a few minutes until she shot her load inside. The two groaning as they came together. Hayley loved cumming inside. It was her favorite. Jess loved it too. Feeling a hot throbbing cock erupt inside her always made her cum the hardest. After another quick clean up they finally went to bed. Hayley was excited for what was in store for the rest of the weekend.

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
78 Followers