All Comments on 'Futa Monster Arena: The Beginning'

by Periquito1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This is surprisingly good, despite feeling rushed at places. I wish you took your time with world building and character development. Especially because you have an interesting fantasy world and quite a cast of characters to introduce. I can understand wanting to get to the main plot and sex scenes as quickly as possible, but introduction of the premise and set-up for the main plot aren't wasted time if you use them for establishing the situation and characters. It pays dividends later on as the readers understanding the stakes and being well acquainted with the characters makes the sex scenes feel exponentially more interesting and engaging. Not saying you haven't done world building and character development at all, but it reads as if you decided to go with the minimum, as if afraid the horny reader will get bored and close the tab. Please trust your readers more, impatient people don't really read for recreation anyway, nor should be catered to even if they do.

DaveyPirateDaveyPirate7 days ago

I like the premise, but I would prefer the story be written in first or third person. Would like to read more, please include the mother in his humiliation.

Periquito1Periquito16 days agoAuthor

@DaveyPirate Yeah, idk why I started with 2nd person but I rolled with it, thought it'd immerse people in the story more. I'm still experimenting so I'll take your comment into account for future stories, thanks! And yeah, Grace is in, boys!

(Idk if I added you correctly, I wish communicating here was a thing...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous