Futa DPs her Sister

Story Info
Jessica introduces Hayley to another one of her friends.
2.5k words
4.6
17.8k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers

I realized a bit late I hadnt been numbering these.

This is part 5 of Hayleys story

||

"Hayley, I'm telling you, you have to meet her she's awesome." Jessica said over the phone.

"I know you said that, but remember I'm not keen on telling everyone about this." Hayley responded, worried about her 'secret' being known to everyone.

"Trust me, if anyone understands your situation, she will. Sue is super cool, and nice, and popular. Just come by and we can go hang at her house." Jessica responded, a little too excitedly.

"Okay, okay." Hayley said finally giving in.

Some time had passed since Hayley and Jess had last seen each other. But as always both of them had insatiable sexual urges. So they knew it wouldn't be long before they would be together again. Hayley drove out to her sisters college for a visit. But Jessica had a special surprise this time. Different than when she met her roommate Maria, but not that different. Hayley and Jess drove to Sues place. A fairly nice house, she wasn't super rich but still above average for someone Jessicas age. When she opened the door Hayley was awestruck. Sue was HOT. A nice toned figure was seen thru some black yoga pants and a tight tank top exposing her defined midsection, and accentuating her nice round tits. Her face was very pretty as well. Sporting a nice smile, that was almost... smug. She smiled and hugged Jessica then leaned over to hug Hayley.

"Hi I'm Sue, you must be Hayley. Jess has told me ALL about you." She said. Sue looked at her with what felt like a hardened stare. She had been oogled by Maria before, but this was different. She felt like prey under Sues gaze.

"Come on in!" She exclaimed. The two sisters followed her inside. When she turned around it was easy to see her ass was just as perfect squeezed into those skin tight pants. After walking through part of the house and into a spacious living room, Sue spun around and said." So, shall we get started?"

"What does that mean?" Hayley asked, but already mostly knowing the reason.

Jess cut in. "Yes, I've been waiting for this." She knelt down next to Sue. "See Hayley, Sue is special... just like you." Then pulled her pants down. Hayley was in shock, not only was Sue an absolute bombshell, strapped to her leg was a massive fucking cock. Even flaccid she was almost as big as Hayley when she was hard. It was thick too, thicker than Hayley thought a cock could ever be. And her balls, they were HUGE. Hayley could only imagine how much cum she could pump from those fat baby makers.

Hayleys eyes met Sues. That smug grin only got bigger. "I was surprised to find out Jess, knew another futa. And that it was her sister. What surprised me more was that you guys had fucked." Hayley looked away embarrassed hearing someone else say it out loud.

Jess spoke up "Well I had always heard futas have big cocks, and between the two of you its definitely true. But Hayley is good, she fucks like an animal. Its really hot."

"Oh is it?" Sue cooed. "Well why don' you start by sucking my cock." Then proceeded to slap Jessica in the face with her fat flaccid dick. Jessica being the cockwhore she is, wasted no time sucking on Sues large head. She pressed her face into that huge nutsack and stroked the thick shaft up and down. Hayley didn't know what to do, she stood there watching her sister suckle on another girlcock.

"Come over here." Sue commanded to Hayley. Her presence and her words were overbearing, but Hayley couldn't resist her.

"Suck us both." Sue seemed to say to no one. But without missing a beat, Jessica pulled down Hayleys pants and began to suck her already hardened cock as well. Hayley looked down, happy to have her sister sucking her cock once more. But was distracted when Sue wrapped her strong arms around Hayleys waist and stuck her tongue in her mouth. Hayley was so turned on that such a sexy futa was engaging her like this. Hayleys horny stupor was already in full swing. Jessica was swapping between the two huge cocks hanging in front of her. Sucking one and stroking the other, swapping between them. Licking one head then the other, before slapping the two thick meatpoles together with a wet slap, slap, slap. Holding them together, she couldn't reach her hands around one, let alone both. She stroked both together and licked both heads at the same time. She was so turned on by these two big dicks rubbing together like this. Looking up to see her two most recent lovers making out. She wanted them, both, and she would have them.

"You're both so big. I cant wait anymore." Jess moaned out.

"Good, cause I'm going to pound your tight asshole again." Sue said, again with that same smug confidence. She was so... dominant. Hayley had never experienced this, but it was really turning her on in a way she never knew.

"Lay down." Sue said to Hayley. Without hesitation she lied down on the couch. "Get on top." Sue said to Jessica. Again, without missing a beat, Jess mounted Hayley. Then they looked to Sue for approval.

"Well? Start fucking." She commanded once more. The two started fucking as they usually do. Sue stood there for a moment watching the two sister fuck. But she knew it was about to be so much better and walked off to grab the lube. Hayley and Jessica were entranced in each other. Then Jess stopped and looked behind her when she felt the lube hit her ass.

"Wait, what are you..." Hayley trailed off, suddenly realizing what Jessicas plan was. Although this "plan" may have been from Sue.

"You ready girls?" Sue cooed at them, sliding her cock between Jessicas butt cheeks.

"Oh god yes!" Jessica moaned out. Hayley quickly nodded, ready for this new wild ride. With that Sue slowly pushed her fat cock head into Jessicas tight asshole. Jessicas eyes opened wide, as she was split in half like never before. Hayley was amazed at how tight her pussy became and how she could feel Sues throbbing cock through the inside her of her sister. Hayley was so turned on by the heat and the pressure of this huge cock rubbing against her own deep inside Jessicas body.

Deeper and deeper it went, Hayley could feel the bulging fuck muscle pushing deeper inside her sister. Meanwhile Jess was loosing her mind having these two massive cocks pushed so far inside. Eventually they both felt Sues fat nutsack press into them. Hayley could feel her huge balls pressing into her own, nearly crushing them with their heft.

"You sluts ready?" It wasn't actually a question, Sue was going to do what she wanted, when she wanted. As she began to pump her dick in and out of Jessicas ass. Neither of the sisters had felt a sensation quite like this before. The double penetration was so intense, and they've only just started. They got into a good rhythm based on Sue thrusting harder and faster. Hayley repositioned so she could thrust up into Jess, but every upward thrust was slammed back down into the couch from Sues strong body and powerful fucking.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming" Jessica moaned out. Already pushed past her limit. Sue fucked her with short thrusts, humping her through her orgasm. Hayley could feel the contractions inside, as well as the rough thrusting of the cock through her vaginal walls. Sue rammed her cock in balls deep in a single thrust, causing all of them to moan in pleasure. She then pulled out, Jess gasping like she had the wind knocked out of her. But then Sue spun her around and easily lifted her in the air. In this position, Hayley could she just how big this futas huge cock was, fully erect. Sue dropped Jessicas pussy down on to her waiting dick, then began to fuck her mid air.

"Stand up and fuck her ass." Sue said seductively. Hayley scrambled to her feet before moving in behind Jess. She lined up and slide in with ease. Her ass had little resistance to Hayley cock after it had been lubed and stretched by Sue. Sue repositioned so both she and Hayley had their cocks at equal height. She then lifted and dropped Jessica on the both of them. Sue made out with Jess as she fucked her standing. Then she stopped and looked past into Hayleys eyes. She leaned in and made out with her too. Hayley was in heaven, feeling her cock deep in Jessicas ass, and Sues tongue swirling in her mouth, she wouldn't be able to last much longer. Their kiss was broken when Jess started cumming her brains out again, having never been fucked like this before. The sounds of Jess cumming and the tightness of her ass pushed Hayley over the edge too. She came inside Jess. Her cum shooting deep in her anus. Her thick load quickly filled Jess and could feel it dripping back down her thighs. Sue continued fucking through both of their orgasms.

As the two of them came down. Sue slowed and dropped Jess to the ground. Who promptly fell, having all the strength fucked from her body. However, both futas were still rock hard. Hayley was looking between her well fucked sister and Sues throbbing cock. It was so big and veiny. "Do you want to touch it?" Sue asked. Hayley looked up not realizing she had been staring at her dick. Hayley nodded and moved closer to her. Slowly stroking her huge member. Sue then pushed closer into her. Pressing their cocks together vertically between them, stoking them with one hand, and grabbing Hayleys chin to pull her in for a kiss with the other. She stroked both their cocks together. Feeling the heat and throbbing of another futa cock against hers, was so hot to Hayley. She never thought she would get to experience such great pleasure.

"Do you like fucking you sister?" Sue asked. Hayley nodded. "Tell me." She commanded.

"I like fucking my sister." Hayley said to her out loud.

Sue smiled more genuinely this time, "Thats hot." her smugness gone for a moment. "Now lie back down."

Hayley lied down on the floor next to Jess. "Come on, we're not down with you yet." Sue said, lifting Jess back into place. "Yez, miztress." Jess grumbled in her well fucked daze. Jess mounted Hayley once more. Again Hayley could feel how stretched her hole was her having just been used by Sue.

"Fuck her as hard as you can." Sue commanded.

The two futas proceeded to pound Jessicas holes as hard as they could. Hayley thrusting into her like an animal in heat, and Sue hammering into her with all her strength from above. Jessica screamed as she had the most explosive orgasm of her life. She began to squirt around Hayleys cock. "Harder!" Sue screamed. But Hayley was pinned to the floor by the raw strength of her thrusting. It wasn't the tight pussy, but the vigorous cock rubbing against her through Jess that was going to cause her to cum.

Looking up at her. Sue was staring back with that smug grin again. As they both pounded Jessica, Sue leaned in and whispered to Hayley "Cum inside your sister." Hayley lost it, she immediately started cumming. Between her sisters tight pussy and feeling Sues huge cock pounding through her ass, it was too much. She was cumming so hard. She quickly filled Jessicas pussy and could feel it overflowing even more. At the same time Jessica was rocked with another mind blowing orgasm as she was hammered by two huge futa cocks. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she shook with her orgasm, cum filling her pussy, and a cock still pounding her ass.

However, Sue wasn't done yet. She lifted Jess straight off Hayley. Locking her legs up and her head down standing in a full nelson. Hayleys softening cock flopped out of the cum filled pussy. As Sue rammed her cock back in Jess, taking Hayleys place. She lied on the ground looking up at this dominant futa pump her sisters full pussy. The whole time, Sue was staring back with that smug grin. After Sue had roughly fucked Jessica for a few more minutes, she finally hit her tipping point. Sue moaned out that she was cumming, and squirted even more cum into Jessicas used fuckhole. Cum spraying from her pussy. Still in a trace, Hayley leaned forward and sucked on Sues fat nutsack, causing her to cum even harder and spray more jizz out from around Jessicas stretched hole. Splattering across part of Hayleys face.

Jessica had passed out from pleasure, Hayley was buried deep in her crotch, and Sue was riding a high from one of the best orgasms of her life. Sue pulled out which covered Hayleys face in a mixture of all of their fluids. Jessica fully passed out from such a wild fucking, her pussy still dripping a torrent of cum. Sue flopped back onto the couch, exhausted from such a crazy sex workout. They all collapsed into a heap of sweaty cum-covered, naked bodies. Needing to rest right away after that vigorous fucking.

Sure enough, Hayley was the last to wake up. she awoke some time later to a wet sound. She looked over to see Sue making out with Jessica. Still with that same smugness. God, its like she knew EXACTLY how hot she was. It was almost infuriating, if it wasn't so fucking hot. Hayley had a blanket over her naked body. Jess and Sue, now clothed, stopped, telling her she should probably get cleaned up. She was still covered in love juices. After a quick wash, she came out dressed overhearing them talk about their incredible fuck.

"I won't be able to walk right for at least a week." Jess said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm going to need another nap after that." Sue agreed. "So how was it?" Sue asked at Hayley.

"Uh, it was... like insanely hot. I've never felt like that before." Hayley responded shyly.

"Right!? God watching you two fuck each others brain out, then also getting in on that was incredible." Sue said, also with excitement.

"Once I get a chance to recover, we totally need to do this again sometime." Jess suggested.

"Yeah, Hayley and I should take turns fucking each other next time too." She said checking out Hayley with those hungry eyes again.

"That would be hot." Jessica said, clearly thinking about it.

"Yeah, that would be fun." Hayley chimed in, also excited about that idea.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait! I'm gonna fuck both your brains out." She said with upmost certainty.

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
77 Followers