Futa Naked in School Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved it when she licked the dirty tip of my cock. It was such a nasty thing. Her glossy, black hair spilled about her face as she loved me. Her breast pressed tight about my futa-cock. My pussy drank in the silky friction.

"Oh, Ms. President, I love this cock," she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, this is incredible."

"So are your tits!" I moaned, coming closer and closer to erupting. That Viagra pill was amazing, but the cheerleaders were also setting my lusts on fire.

I stared at the pair sixty-nining, Wendy grabbing Susanne's perky ass. Then I glanced to Siona as her round breast heaved. Pleasure crossed her face as she ground her cunt on Tatyana's hungry mouth. Jalila shuddered, her butt-cheeks squeezed about Genevieve's pale face.

I loved it. This was the best. I hoped the rule would be changed. I wanted my staff to experience this naughty delight. Horny, barely legal cheerleaders loving them with their nubile bodies. It was amazing. A wild dream come true.

My pussy clenched tight. My juices flowed. I whimpered. The heat built and built. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. I heard something outside my office. Someone talking. I shuddered, Kalena's silky tits bringing that ache to the tip of my cock.

"Kalena!" I moaned.

"Cum on my face, Ms. President," she purred and slid her tits up my cock.

As I came, the door to my office burst open. Hot cum splashed on Kalena's face as Florinda Matos, head of the board of trustee, strode into my office and swept her gaze around the room. She locked on me as I spurted blast after blast of jizz on Kalena's face.

"So this is why you want us to change the rules?" snarled Florinda, the futa's face twisted in fury. "So you can have orgies in your office? With the entire cheer squad?"

I gasped at her.

"How long have you been abusing the rules, Ms. McTaggart?"

"Fuck!" I gasped as my orgasm peaked in me. I trembled on the desk, struggling to gather my thoughts. "This... I..."

Florinda shook her head in disgust.

To be continued...