Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

And the submissive was gone. The dominatrix was back.

"Suck that cock harder, Cunt!" hissed Mrs. Seymour. "I want you making Shannon cum. She's the beloved of Mistress Ruru!"

Calista groaned, her tongue dancing around my shaft. She was bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing as I hurtled towards my orgasm. Ruru fucked her wondrous clit-dick in and out of my twat.

Every thrust brought me closer and closer to cumming. To spurting all my jizz into the cunt's mouth. I groaned, my pussy clamping down hard on Ruru's cock, massaging her. She moaned, her fingers kneading my tits.

"Oh, Shannon," she groaned.

"Ruru!" I whimpered, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock. My ovaries brimmed with all that futa-cum. "I'm almost there."

CRACK!

"Get ready, cunt!" Mrs. Seymour purred. "Drink all that cum. Don't waste a drop!"

Calista whimpered around my dick and suckled hard.

Ruru slammed into my cunt while Mrs. Seymour's riding crop hissed down again.

CRACK!

Calista's squealed around my futa-dick. The pleasure shot down my shaft to my pussy being reamed by Ruru's clit-cock. The delights swept through me. I gasped in delight and burst with rapture. I erupted into Calista's mouth.

Spurt after spurt of my cum pumped into her mouth while my pussy writhed around Ruru's thrusting dick. She fucked into me with such powerful force. She plowed into me hard and fast, gasping and kneading my tits.

"Cum in me, Ruru!" I gasped, as more and more of my cum was flooding Calista's mouth.

The Cunt gobbled down my jizz as my pussy writhed around Ruru's wondrous dick. She fucked it in and out of me with such delicious force. I quivered, savoring those thrusts. Those hard plunges into my twat.

She gasped, "Shannon!"

Ruru's futa-jizz pumped into me. I groaned, my cunt writhing around the futa-slime's wondrous dick. She had such an amazing cock that spurted blast after blast of her jizz into my hungry pussy. I groaned, my back arching into her soft, round tits.

"Shannon!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Shannon!"

She basted my cunt as I fired more and more of my jizz into Calista's mouth. I flooded her with hunger, loving this moment so much. Stars danced before my eyes. They twinkled across my vision as my boobs bounced and jiggled in her kneading hands.

Calista suckled out the last of my cum as my pussy milked the futa-slime's girl-cock. Mrs. Seymour watched, this wicked smile on her lips, her big boobs jiggling in her corset. Pussy cream soaked her dark-brown bush.

"What a good cunt you are!" she purred, her hand stroking Calista's head like she would a dog.

The girl moaned around my girl-dick. My heart pounded with such joy. I was so thrilled right now. Just ecstatic that this worked so well.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

My phone chimed with the notification.

There was only one car in the area that a partial plate could belong to. Registered to a Joy Seymour. I put the address into my GPS and started my Sedan. I backed out and headed towards my next potential lead on figuring out what was going on here.

I was on to something.

To be continued...