Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Krissi goes to class.
3.2k words
4.6
33.1k
64

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,132 Followers

This is part two of "Futa University Boytoy" and the further adventures of Jin-Li and Krissi. I've received some kind, positive response to part one and hope you enjoy part two. A special thanks for ideas and inspiration from Emily.

Walking to Class

It had been a hot, fucking weekend. A weekend full of Jin fucking Krissi every way possible. After their clothes shopping excursion, Jin brought Krissi back to her dorm room and the outside world ceased to exist for them. Krissi found Jin to be even more insatiable than she had claimed. Her girl-cock would return to full hardness within five minutes of their last fuck session. But Jin didn't want to totally wreck her boytoy's ass, so she alternated fucking him with teaching him to suck on her massive rod. By the end of the weekend, Krissi was able to take Jin's love-stick in his ass without too much pain. And the pain quickly dissipated as Jin fucked her new boy-pussy with abandon. And Krissi had learned to swallow Jin's cock with minimal gagging and full deep throating. By the time they finally went to sleep on Sunday night, Krissi's tummy was bloated with all the cum Jin had deposited there.

Now it was Monday, the first day of school and both were looking forward to their first academic experience at FUCT. At least, Krissi was looking forward to the academics. Jin-Li was looking forward to showing off her new boytoy. The morning started the same way each day on the weekend had begun. Jin-Li woke up with massive morning wood and quickly slid her throbbing member into Krissi's boy-pussy. It slid in easily and Jin made quick work of depositing her load. After all, they had to get to class on time. Jin showered quickly and then Krissi grabbed his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom to shower and dress.

"I can't believe you're too shy too dress in front of me." Jin chuckled as Krissi closed the bathroom door. "It's not like I haven't seen your sexy little ass before!" Jin laughed.

But she stopped laughing when Krissi exited the bathroom and stood in front of her dressed in the clothes he had brought with him from home.

"No!" Jin screamed. "You are my bitch now! You will wear what I bought for you and nothing else! Honestly, you're just a useless little slut that needs more training. Now strip before I get really angry and slap you around!"

Krissi trembled at the outburst and quickly shed his clothes standing naked before Jin.

"You didn't put on men's after shave, did you, slut?"

"N-no, Mistress Jin." Krissi answered.

"Good. You're not a man anymore. You need to smell like the little sissy slut that I've made of you."

Jin walked over to her dressing table and selected a fragrance in a spray bottle. "This is going to be your smell from now on." She instructed Krissi. "When people get a whiff of you, they'll know you are my little sissy bitch." And Jin proceeded to spray a generous amount of the fragrance on Krissi's naked body.

Jin then selected Krissi's wardrobe from the items she'd purchased. First, a pair of pink, satin panties that had "slut" monogrammed on the front near Krissi's little cock; then a pair of white ankle socks that had a satiny pink fringe on the top; then a pair of khaki short-shorts with the same fringe around the legs; then a pink, midriff t-shirt with "Jin-Li's Slut" monogrammed on the front and "If Lost, Return to Jin-Li, FUCT" on the back. Then came the jewelry: The bracelet engraved with "Krissi, Property of Jin-Li"; the ankle bracelet engraved with "Jin-Li's Slut"; and the collar that announced "I Belong to Jin-Li."

Jin stepped back to admire her handiwork. "Mmmm, something's missing." She mused. "I know!" she squealed excitedly and retrieved a hairbrush and a pink barrette from her dressing table. "Your hair's not long enough for a pony-tail yet, but this will do for now." She said as she brushed Krissi's hair back and secured it with the barrette. Once again Jin stepped back to peruse her handiwork.

"Perfect!" She said. "Now you look like the sissy you were meant to be." Jin said and grabbed Krissi's hand and led him out of the room to the elevator.

For Krissi, the walk to class across the common was a walk of shame. He felt terribly exposed and totally helpless. He felt like all eyes were on him drinking in his degradation. For Jin, the walk was a walk of pride of ownership. She was getting to show her boytoy off to the entire campus world. She purposely walked at a leisurely pace, beaming and possessively leading Krissi by the hand. But she broke into a run when she saw her friend Janet approaching with her boytoy in tow.

"Janet, baby, can you believe, we're finally starting college!" Jin exclaimed as she drew her friend into a tight embrace. "Hello, Dana," Jin addressed Janet's boytoy."

"Answer Mistress Jin," Janet instructed her boytoy.

"Hello, Mistress Jin." Dana responded shyly.

"You've got him well trained," Jin said to Janet. "Of course, you've had him the whole summer. I've only had Krissi for the last few days." As she said this, Jin moved in back of Krissi and wrapped her arms around him. She began to fondle and squeeze his boy-clit.

"How is he to fuck?" Janet asked Krissi.

"Oh, he has a gorgeous little bubble butt and perfect little hole. I love to just slide into him and fuck his little boy-pussy. And he loves when I do, don't you, baby?" Jin asked Krissi as she licked the inside of his ear.

"Ooooh, ye-yes, Mistress." Krissi moaned as he squirmed at her manipulation of his cock. His cock was leaking pre-cum and and Jin was spreading it over his shorts. "Pu-pu-puleeze, Mistres. People are watching!" Krissi cried in distress as he felt his knees weakening.

"Of course they're watching!" Jin laughed. "They love to see a little bitch in heat surrendering to his mistress." Jin said as she increased the pace of her crotch rubbing. "Are you going to cum soon, little slut?"

"Ye-yes, Mistress!" Krissi moaned as he ground his ass against Jin's crotch as he felt himself losing control.

Jin began pinching his nipples while she relentlessly manipulated Krissi's spasming member.

"When you cum, I want you to shout for all the world to hear: "I am the property of Jin-Li. Do you hear me, slut?"

"Ooooh, yes, Mistress." Krissi moaned as he felt his cock beginning to spasm and spurt.

"I am the propert of Jin-Li!!!" he shouted as a massive tremor shook him and his little prick began shooting it's load into his pants. He felt like he would never stop cumming. His load was bigger than ever and totally stained the front of his shorts and Jin spread it wide so almost the entire front of his khaki shorts were stained.

"Good boy, good boy.... Good girl!" Jin whispered as she released him and Krissi slipped to his knees, spent.

While Jin had been playing with Krissi, Janet did not waste any time herself. Her boytoy, Dana, watched Jin fondle Krissi wide-eyed while Janet wrapped her arms around him and kissed and licked his neck, pinched his nipples, and massaged his little prick until he, too, shot his load and slumped to the ground, sated.

"Wow, that was cool!" Janet said to Krissi. "Both sissies came at almost the same time. I think they should give each other a sissy kiss, don't you?" Janet said devilishly.

"Oh, yes!" Jin clapped her hands excitedly.

"Stay on your knees, sissies." Janet instructed. "Dana scoot closer to Krissi. That's right. Good girl. Now I want you go give Krissi a nice, slow kiss, Dana. And I want to see lots of tongue."

"Please, no, Mistress." Krissi whined.

"You'll do as you're told, little girl. Let Dana kiss you!" Krissi said angrily.

"It'll be okay, Krissi." Dana whispered. "I promise you'll like it." And Dana leaned into Krissi and covered his lips with his own.

Krissi sighed and opened his mouth to accept Dana's tongue. Dana' tongue eagerly lapped at Krissi and soon both were drooling from the passionate kiss.

"Squeeze Krissi's ass, Dana!" Jin demanded.

Krissi sighed in surrender and wrapped her arms around Dana's neck as her fellow boytoy began to squeeze Krissi's ass-cheeks.

"That's it! Grind your little clits against each other!" Janet egged them on.

Krissi began to get hard again as Dana ground against him. Dana's mouth was so sweet and his tongue was smaller and gentler than Jin's. Krissi began to lose herself in Dana's embrace.

"Listen to the little sluts moan like bitches in heat!" Jin exclaimed.

And then Krissi tensed up and began to buck against Dana. Her little boy-clit exploded again as the same happened with Dana. The two sissies were locked in lust, humping each other and moaning as their cum spewed in their already wet short-shorts. As her orgasm subsided, Krissi slumped on her haunches, gasping for air.

"Good girls!" Janet said delightedly. "You put on a good show. But we better get to class or we'll be late."

The futas coaxed their boys to their feet, grabbed them by the hand and led them across the common to their first class.

Krissi in Classs

The first class of the day, History, was in a lecture hall, a not too large room with theater style seating for about twenty-five students. Jin and Janet led their boytoys to seats in the last row and settled in as the professor, a tall, statuesque Futa named Claudia stepped to the lectern in front of the class. There was some standing room available in back of the last row and while Claudia introduced the course materials, Harriet Winter quietly entered the room and stood in back of Jin and Krissi. Krissi, of course, remembered Harriet as the person who recruited him to FUCT.

Claudia finished her introductory remarks and then took her glasses off and smiled at the full room of students.

"Before we get started with the actual course material for the day, I like to break the ice a bit with some show and tell. I notice that we have three boytoys in attendance. Are any of you boytoys not owned by a Futa?"

A boy in the front row hesitantly raised his hand.

"Please stand and come to the front of the room." Claudia instructed while she stepped in front of the podium.

The boy stumbled a bit and walked rather gingerly to stand beside her.

"What's your name, boy?" Claudia smiled.

"Bob, professor." The boy mumbled.

"You seemed to walk with some difficulty, Bobby. It was almost like you were saddle sore or something." Claudia chuckled.

"I, uh, had a rough weekend." Bobby stammered.

"I'll bet you did, hon. Tell us what made it rough." Claudia urged.

"I, I, I was fucked a lot and made to suck cock a lot." Bobby replied as he began to tear up.

"Well, Bobby, that is what happens when you are herd. Isn't it?" Claudia demanded.

"Ye-Yes, ma'am." Bobby almost whispered.

"All the owned boys are identified by their owner's markings. Herd are identified by the special shirts they are supposed to wear. Where is your shirt, boy?"

"I-I didn't know I was supposed to wear a special shirt." Bobby stammered.

"Well, it is the first day of class, so we'll allow this one minor infraction." Claudia smiled as she retrieved a brown t-shirt from behind the podium and handed it to Bobby. "Put this on, boy." She commanded.

Bobby began to put the shirt on over the shirt he wore to class but Claudia stopped him.

"No, no, Boy." She said impatiently. "Take off your shirt first and then put this on."

Bobby did as instructed and unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He had on an undershirt and he began to slip the brown shirt over this undershirt.

"No! No! Dummy!" Claudia cried in frustration. "Take off your undies and only wear the brown shirt!"

Bobby did as he was told. The shirt was a chocolate brown. It had one word monogrammed in yellow letters on the front, "Herd". "Use Me!" was monogrammed on the back. The shirt was too long and hung down to about mid-thigh.

"It, it doesn't fit, Ma'am"

"It fits perfectly, Herd boy. But it looks rather ridiculous with your pants on. It should look more like a one-piece dress. Take your pants off boy!"

Bobby hesitated, but when Claudia raised her hand as if to strike him, he slunk back and quickly removed his trousers.

"Underpants too." Claudia instructed as she moved next to him. Bobby hurried to comply.

"This is what you'll wear every day, herd-boy." Turning to the class, she raised the hem of Bobby's shirt exposing his flaccid penis. Bobby blushed beet red as the girls in class began to giggle. "If you haven't played with him yet, this is what you have to work with." Claudia said as she gave Bobby's cock a slow tug. "You may sit down, boy."

Bobby quickly scampered to his seat as he heard one of the girls whisper: "I'll tap that ass of yours after class, bitch!"

"Now girls, settle down. Claudia instructed. "I don't want my classroom messed up, so you are not to play with a herd-boy in my lecture hall. Now, Janet, would you like to bring your boytoy up here and show him off and tell us about him?"

Janet smiled and, grabbing him by the hand, led Dana to the front of the room.

"Hi girls, I'm Janet and this is my boytoy, Dana. We both went to summer school here and I thought he was pretty cute; has a nice ass and a less than normal size cock. We hit it off and I explained how the whole owned boytoy thing worked. He didn't want to be herd and I didn't want to compete with you bitches for time with a herd-boy, so he agreed to be mine. I took him to the registrar before the regular semester and signed his indenture and moved him into my room. He's good to fuck and he's become a real good cocksucker. So we get along fine and are both happy with the arrangement."

"Nice presentation, Janet." Claudia smiled. "How about we get Jin-Li to show us her boytoy."

Janet led Dana back to their seats as Jin grabbed Krissi by the hand and roughly pulled him out of his seat.

"C'mon, sweetie, we're going to show these bitches what a real boytoy is!" Jin exclaimed as she led Krissi to the front of the room.

"This is MY Boytoy, Krissi!" Jin started. "He's marked and he's mine, so keep your futa-dicks away from him."

The girls giggled at that and Jin went on.

"I saw him at the orientation auction and I knew right away that I had to own this scrumptious little piece of meat. So I bid the highest at the auction and claimed him. I immediately took him to my room and fucked the shit out of him. He was a virgin when I bought him, but now he's a senseless little fuck-toy and cocksucker. And he should be. His boy-clit is dainty and his ass is fuckable. You want to see, girls?"

"Yes! Yes! Pants him!" the girls hooted.

Jin smiled devilishly and moved in back of Krissi. Krissi turned beet red as Jin squeezed his ass-cheeks and then began to slowly unzip his short-shorts.

"Please don't do this, Jin." Krissi pleaded softly.

"You're mine and I'll do what I want with you." Jin answered as she slowly lowered his short-shorts.

"Whooo! Whooo! Nice panties! Show us his stick!" the girls shouted.

Jin slowly lowered Krissi's satin panties and his semi-erect little boy-clit popped out.

"Make him cum! Make the bitch cum!" one of the girls shouted.

Jin turned to Claudia. "Can I, professor?"

"Yes. By all means, wank him off for us." Claudia smiled.

"Please, no." Krissi pleaded as Jin wrapped her hand around his little cock and slowly stroked it to full erection.

"This is why he makes such a good boytoy." Jin instructed the class. "His boy-clit is too small to satisfy a woman. But just the right size to play with while you fuck his tight boy-pussy."

"Please, no more! I'm not a girl. I'm a man!" Krissi groaned.

Jin began to laugh uncontrollably. "You're not a man!" she laughed. "You take it up the ass and moan like a bitch in heat! You're a sissy! My sissy!"

The girls joined in the laughter, but also intently watched Jin jack him off. Soon Krissi moaned and slumped against Jin in total surrender to her demanding hand.

"She's going to blow, girls!" Jin shouted triumphantly as Krissi began to shake uncontrollably. His cock began to spasm and he shot a long rope of cum.

"That's it, slut! Make mommy proud." Jin coaxed as she squeezed his balls and stroked his cock.

Krissi shot two more ropes of cum and then collapsed against Jin.

"That's my show and tell." Jin smiled as she turned to Claudia.

"Very good, Jin!" Claudia responded as the class began to hoot and holler and applaud. "Your slut can clean up his mess after class. You may be seated.

Jin scooped up Krissi's pants and panties and grabbed his stiff little prick to lead him back to their seats. One of the girls reached out to touch Krissi's ass, but Jin scowled at her and she quickly withdrew.

While Claudia lectured, Jin fondled Krissi constantly and made him cum twice more before class was over.

Harriet Winter stood above them and smiled approvingly.

At the end of the lecture, Professor Claudia addressed Jin. "Get your sissy down here to clean up his spunk, Jin-Li."

Jin-Li smiled at Krissi. "You heard the professor. Go clean up your mess, sissy." And Jin-Li slapped him on the ass to get him going.

As Krissi descended the steps, he saw that it wasn't going to go well for Bobby, the herd-boy. Two futa girls were leading him out of the room. One had him by the hand and the other had lifted the back of his shirt and was fondling his ass.

"Let's go spit-roast this bitch." Krissi overheard one of the girls say as they led him out. Krissi got to work.

"You seem to really like your boytoy", Harriet Winter addressed Jin while she waited for Krissi. "I thought he would be perfect for FUCT when I recruited him."

"He's mine!" Jin hissed in reply.

"Yes, yes. I know." Harriet responded testily. "One of the services I'm expected to provide here at FUCT is to help our girls learn to properly care for their boytoys. Come to dinner at my place this Friday evening. We'll have a leisurely meal and a nice talk about, what did you name him? Krissi?"

"Yes." Jin answered.

"Good. Let's say six o'clock. And dress him appropriately and bring the boytoy with you."

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,132 Followers