Futa Wife's Breeding Night

Story Info
A futanari & her wife finally fulfill their Breeding fetish.
1.9k words
4.36
22.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content:

Futanari, Impregnation, Futa on Female, Fingering, Pussy Plug

She missed, and missed again, before steeling her trembling hands and finally managing to click the obnoxiously thin button--'Buy.' When her phone buzzed, she scrambled for a second before getting purchase of it; seeing the crib, bottles, and blankets scroll by from her order confirmation. Her heart thundered at this confirmation--it was happening, she was going to be a mother.

Gabrielle, or Gab to her friends, had dreamed of this since she was first engaged to her wife of three years. Today, the last piece fell into place-a large house, a sizeable nest egg, and finally, the removal of Megan's IUD earlier that day. Soon, ever so soon, Megan would return from her meeting and they would make their first attempt at new life.

The cocktail of thoughts that the two of them had enjoyed since their marriage began filled her. Maternal instincts swelled... as did Lust, purring down her body. Visions of Megan's form, an elegant bronzed nymph, re-sculpted by a swelled womb--sculpted by her--flooded in, and Gabrielle drowned herself in the fantasy. One hand found a breast beneath her shirt, the other fumbled with her pencil skirt, as the Vision-Megan called her with a motion, face a mix of erotic ecstasy and worldly joy. As they tumbled in Gab's mind, she abandoned removing her skirt and palmed her erection through it instead, synchronising with the motions on her breast and her steady, sultry breathing.

Then she heard it; the chuffs and crunch-like sounds of an engine on flagstones as Megan's new car pulled into their driveway. No time to rearrange clothes or finish the fantasy; Real Megan erased it with her mere presence. Gab hurled herself down the stairs, pivoted to prevent a fall on the third step, and launched herself over her waifish wife like a wave over a sandcastle. Her first kiss found her ear, the second her cheek, before she finally established lip contact with the smaller woman, who immediately changed the direction of their reunion by taking control of Gabrielle's mouth with her dextrous tongue, forcing the larger woman into the wall as she pivoted their entangled frames.

"I know, gorgeous, I know," her wife cooed, pulling into Gabrielle's neck and sinking into the futanari's generous curves.

"You really couldn't cancel?"

"I should've cancelled, they convinced me it was important baby," Megan wined, lining her marble jaw with kisses and gentle licks.

"You're here now, beautiful. I've missed you," she muttered into Megan's ear, voice hitching and shuddering with emotion in response to her wife's efforts.

"I can tell~," her wife intoned, voice dripping with lust as she pushed her hips into the futanari's lively cock, greeting it with a kiss of warmth, "you'd better not have been wasting anything."

It had been Megan's fantasy first, spread to Gab on their third date. By the fifth, the IUD was in. Breeding sex became the lynchpin for their relationship, but their children deserved better parentage than fresh graduates on minimum wage--so it was relegated to roleplay and pillow talk.

Gabrielle detached herself first, slowly, remorsefully, and took her wife's hand with a small, pleading smile.

"Nothing, I swear."

"Gorgeous," her wife whispered, eyes lidded, almost purring; "take me upstairs."

They walked the stairs together, hand in hand, as they had on their wedding night. For them, this was more of an occasion.

They pushed the door open together and split up as they began the ritual; the same that they had acted out a thousand times, but now for real. Gab scrambled herself free from her clothes and assumed the position, hands and knees on the bed, her cockhead brushing against a ruffle in the duvet as she put her puckered asshole, drooling pussy, roiling balls, and nearly six-inch dick on display to her lover, tilting herself gently for a greater view of her length.

She heard the slight creak and sliding of their love draw, Megan retrieving the contents before she wandered into place behind the Futa, with slow, deliberate steps she knew Gabrielle would hear.

The lube was cool and deliciously slimy as her wife started a slow trail from the base of the futa's seething balls, into her gently quivering outer lips. An airy gasp, Gab's first of the night, encouraged her wife as she took control of the Futa's backside, claiming a love-handle with her free hand.

"Gorgeous. My gorgeous," she whispered, voice thick with lust and satisfaction. Gab squeaked as two of her wife's fingers twirled into her inner lips, heat radiating into her with every centimetre they explored. Her cock joined the slow build, throbbing in sync with the pulses of heat, and it took considerable willpower for her to avoid rutting into the bed as the fingers glided away.

They returned a second later, coated in fresh lube as Megan finally claimed her, three fingers returning to a pussy that immediately swallowed and engulfed them. This didn't give her wife any pause, who simply curled her fingers--right into one of her most sensitive spots. Her whole body shook as she mewled into the pillow, breasts heaving, which ground her nipples into the sheets until she completely lost balance, collapsing her as lightning flashed through her; Megan remained relentless and dove deeper, as far as her fingers allowed, lubing every centimetre like a machine, as if the futanari's juices weren't already fulfilling that role.

"I'm gonna-I-Cumming, Megan! Cumming!"

"Cum for me, you gorgeous slut!"

As the futa's eyes rolled, the ritual was finalised as her slick lips gaped at 5-and-a-half inches of silicone pussy plug, which sealed her womb as her cock slobbered a spurt of potent cum into the duvet. She shivered for a moment in the aftershock, before falling still as her wife climbed in alongside her.

Womb sealed, she could now breed Megan as she pleased without fear of accidents. It was as much a practical procedure as it was an erotic one; giving her wife some control of their sex before Gab's cock dominated the night.

Normally, this would be a lull in their night; a moment when a small voice in Gabrielle's head would remind her that it was all a performance, a shadow of a dream that might never be possible. Can a sex life be built on such a shadow?

Today, that voice was silenced. Today, Gabrielle and Megan would flood her womb white, bulge her with new life, and shape her into a symbol of motherhood. Together as lovers.

Gabrielle had no refractory period tonight. Her cock softened, but never grew flaccid, and as soon as its owner pushed through the haze of her orgasms, it nudged onto her wife's slim belly--marking her with a glaze of pre.

"Do it, gorgeous. Please... I've been waiting for so long," her wife breathed, words so saturated with love and lust that it took a moment for her to understand them. "Just breed me, you wonderful woman."

"They'll have your eyes," she promised, "but my hair."

"Twins?"

"I promise."

"I'll hold you to it," her wife chuckled, "still wish I could fill you up."

"Me too," she whispered, gently. "I imagine it, every time the plug goes in."

"How many?"

"Triplets."

"Greedy," Megan whined; it was true. They'd agreed, they could support five children--no more.

"Says the beauty who gets to have all of them," she jabbed back.

"Mmmm," her wife moaned, with a slight erotic shiver, "give them to me."

With that, Megan took hold of Gabrielle's generous, pillowy ass and, with flexibility trained by years of fantasy, curved her legs over the marble futanari's shoulders; Gab took the hint, and used her large frame to roll her nymph-like wife onto her back, mashing their boobs together and gently nudging her cockhead into the woman's clit; a light piledriver position--their favourite mating press.

She attacked, kissing Megan with tongue and gyrating her whole form. She forced muffled moans as her nipples arced over her wife's sensitive tits and her cock danced over the woman's pussy, wasting thrusts over her engorged lips.

Licks of wet drizzled across her wife's thighs as her pre drooled into an awaiting slop of fem-cum, filling their room with the smell of sex as her brain left reality, drowning in endorphins and sexual fantasy.

Foreplay was over. After half a decade of lust, Gabrielle's cock sank effortlessly into a fertile pussy. The two erupted in moans, synchronised to the pulses and contractions of Megan's dutiful snatch as it milked the futanari's thick dick; it grasped like fingers, slobbered like lips, moved like an erotic dance--anything, anything to have the roiling seed in Gab's heaving balls.

It was as if they'd merged, melted into one another, a single organism for orgasm; they barely broke their kiss to breathe, the bed shook, creaked and groaned like a dying beast, they moaned and laughed in pure ecstasy, and Gabrielle's cock stabbed at Megan's deepest depths.

It was time.

"Give it to me," her wife begged, like a prayer. "I want them-I want them-Give me your babies-Gabby~!"

Megan's pussy pulled her into one of her life's strongest orgasms; devolving her into a core of deep love sunk to the depths of an ocean of lust, curling her toes and shorting her brain as Gabrielle finally gave out, blasting hot cum down her tunnel; radiating a true, deep fulfilment that neither had ever known as the sperm claimed a new dominion.

Deep within her core, Gabrielle felt her sperm fill her wife's eggs; a fantasy, of course, but she welcomed the feeling and let it take her, invigorate her, and she came again, slopping another load into the mother-to-be; awakening her womb to their desired purpose.

Never had she cum that many times before. Their fantasy finally fulfilled, even her burning lust could no longer energise her slightly stinging cock, which reluctantly softened until it slid from her wife's twitching lips. Slowly, Megan's legs smoothed over her shoulders until they were merely lying together, but they maintained their lip-lock as best they could; occasionally her wife would lick around her jawline or fail to place a hickey.

"Was that-"

"Yes," her wife whispered, voice trembling, "Yes. I've never... God, what did I do to deserve you? That was perfect. So perfect." Her hand slid from Gabrielle's curves to her shadow of a belly.

"You were... you were you. The woman I married," Gabrielle smiled, a wide and sunny smile, "I was worried I was being too forceful," and she placed her own hand next to her wife's, some instinct whispering the image of twins beneath the bronzed skin.

"It was just what we needed," her wife said, joining the joy with her own, slim smile. "It only stings a little."

"I could get ice?" This wasn't the first time it had been needed; learning sex positions often led to strained joints and ankles.

"You aren't going fucking anywhere, gorgeous," her wife chuckled.

"Good," she agreed, "I'm not sure I can move."

They lay in silence for a while, lazing in each-other's body heat and the erotic smell of impregnating sex.

"I kinda want to do a test," Megan confessed quietly, stroking her belly.

"You have to give it two weeks, beautiful."

"I know. I just to know so badly."

"You're pregnant," Gabrielle promised, with a primal, instinctive confidence.

___________________

Gabby had been right, of course; anyone with a functioning womb would have been. When the test read positive, they booked the day off from work to indulge in the completion of their fantasy.