FutaCoin & Landladys Pt. 01

Story Info
A futa With Finesse fucks her landlady.
979 words
3.5
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinks ahead! be warned!

Futa

freeuse/porno plot

later:

Farting

Pissplay

Rimming

Helen groaned, her head was pounding, She felt like god had cursed her with the chance of being alive and awake, or at least alive awake and hungover. She rolled over in bed and tossed away the sheets., looking at her body in the mirror. The sight that greeted her reminded her if God had cursed her, it had be a Curse spurned from Jealousy.

Jet Black hair, flirty bangs in front, in back falling straight to her Massive white Juicy bubble butt Ass. In front, a Semi Hard Girl dick, that an Ex had once called the monster. due to being frightily close in shape and girth to a monster energy drink, seven inches long and 2.5 inches in Diameter. Her Perky double Ds helped send her over the finish line of being the hottest futa in the City, if not the state.

Still all the beauty and girlcock would not prevent her from the laws of the land, as Her landlady marched down the hall to her door. Kelly Was in her late 50s but you'd have to Double check her ID for that. The Beautiful black milf looked much more like the hottest 30 year old you'd ever seen. Even Tho her fat bald camel toe pussy was hidden deep under her business suit, her body was still an instant black Cougar spot. Thick thighs, a bubble Butt that looked like two volleyballs, matched by her volleyball sized tits. Her face was a work of art, currently one twisted into rage, her big lips pouted as she marched to Helen's door.

Planting her Feet, Kelly postions herself in front of Helen's door. In a Firm but loud voice she shouts

"Helen! I know you're in there! Do you know you're Three months late on rent?" She pauses to roll her shoulders, preparing to lay down the law. "I assume you do, Cause I'" Called, I've written, and I've Fucking Faxed Your broke futa bum ass. So You better have that rent money right now, or you better be ready for a beat down!" Finished with her Ultimatum, Kelly Plants her feet and folds her arms across her chest, ready for whatever Helen has to say.

Kelly eye's the handle to Helen's door and is caught of guard when her ass is slapped and squeezed from behind. "Can you get the door? I'm naked" Helen whispers into Kelly's ear, standing behind her in the hallway of the apartment. Blushing Kelly grab's helen's door handle and twists it, finding it unlocked.

Using her ass like a joystick, Helen pushes and steers Kelly into her apartment, shutting the door with her foot as they enter. "Bitch, where the fuck is my rent money?" Asks Kelly, turning around to Face her Helen, trying not to glance at her massive girl dick.

The Futa fatale blushs a little and rubs the back of her head sheepishly, looking at down at her landlady "I'm going to be honest, I spent most of it on drugs and gambling, and It did not work out"

Kelly opens her mouth to protest and is met with the response of a quick but firm polite slap from Helen. "Don't interrupt, Alpha woman speaking" Reminds Helen. She grabs her cheek where she just slapped it and rubs it "and don't worry, Futacoin is about to sky rocket, so All I need is for you to make a sex tape with me and then sell it to FutaFilms."

Kelly looks up at Helen "So you're saying if I have to fuck you, and have it be filmed if I want my Rent money" She looks Helen up and down. "Do I get to Dom?" she asks in a husky tone and smile. Helen shakes her head "I mean do you think a dom would ask that?"

Kelly blushes as Helen Calls her out. "You're lucky you're so hung, shit talking like that"

"oh I'm Very lucky, now why don't you show me how lucky I am?" Helen retorts as she Grabs a mini CD, putting it into her Camcorder. She turns it on, editing the settings as Kelly sinks to her knees. Never a Coward, Kelly faces the monster and starts by licking it up and down, slobbering up the monster futa cock in front of her. She learns her foe thru her tongue, exploring with the tip, running it along Helen's cockhead, into the slit of her pisshole, down to the base of her shaft, exploring the top, then going under her balls, licking her taint, before returning to the tip. Helen's Member grows rock hard as kelly's tongue charts it. Kelly glances up only to see Helen messing with the camcorder. Before she can feel ignored, Helen quips romantically "Balls. Mouth. Now"

Nodding Kelly opens her Jaw, slurping Helen's golfball sized nuts into her mouth. cheeks bulging she wraps her lips and sucks them in more, almost throating the girlballs. WIth both hands she slowly rubs the shaft, precum dripping on her forehead. Knowing the importance of fluffing her dom, Kelly focuses on licking and sucking the balls in her mouth, starting to drool on her lips.

"Promo time!" Helen announces with a smile. She Starts to film with Camcorder "Hey everyone, idea time! me and my Thottie landlady need to make some Viral Futa porn, so tell me what you want to see, tell me what you haven't seen yet! This bitch will be down to do just about anything, isn't that right ho?"

Like the slut she truely knows to be, Kelly nods in agreement while looking up into the camera, ready for the challenge and surprise

(Part two won't be far away, Message or Comment if you have kink/fetish suggestions. If you want to help edit/smooth the story also let me know!)