Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 03

Story Info
Chiisana strips to help Futako masturbate.
2.1k words
4.5
2.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futako's eyes were glued on Chiisana. The intensity behind them could burn through the skin.

Her right hand awkwardly circled around her dick, her fingers barely long enough to cover the width. The unfamiliar sensation sent a jolt through her whole body. An unknown pleasure started to spread from her lower half up to her brain when she began to slowly move her hand up and down the shaft in slow motion.

Chiisana narrowed her eyes in joy, her mouth slightly parted. She wordlessly lifted her skirt, revealing her thigh gap and her low-leg side-tie black panties. It was not the type of underwear that your average girl would wear on a daily basis and it was the same for Chiisana too. At least, not until she had begun to notice Futako's eyes on her.

Since her friend had started to glance at her in a way that could not really be explained with simple friendship, she had started to change her wardrobe to something a bit more 'sexy oriented'. Of course, there was some collateral damage, like other people ogling her, but she would just ignore them.

Today's underwear was one of her favorite pieces of clothing. The black panties fully protected her modesty while still highlighting her natural thin stature and the outlines of that certain place. To put it simply, it was the best suited to bring out her sexiness and unique charm.

So it was not a surprise for Futako to be so frantic at the moment.

'Ugh...T-That's feels strange, but good at the same time!'

Because of her clumsiness due to her total lack of experience, she was not too sure what was the best way to masturbate with a dick. As such, she just followed her instinct and both did up and down movements with her right hand while touching her chest with her remaining hand. A mix between her usual routine and the flavor that had come with her new member. Her breathing turned unsteady and her actions showed her inexperience.

Chiisana was the sole observant of such a unique scene. Regardless, the situation got her in the mood. The sight of her friend masturbating to her also made her horny. Especially the passionate gaze on her barely covered crotch. Imagining Futako's reaction if she were to undo the ties on the sides...

She took a deep breath to calm herself down a bit. She could not be swept too much by the situation or they would end up crossing a certain line that should not be crossed. At least not for now, when the situation was not too clear.

Chiisana slowly spoke in a sultry voice. "Is there something else you would like to see that would help you?"

Futako snapped back to reality and raised her face. Her stroking did not stop though. As she rubbed herself off, the girth would seemingly increase and the skin of the tip tighten. Sweat dripped from her forehead. It was quite a contrast to the dryness of her throat when she spoke up. "S-Something else?"

Her gaze peeled itself from Chiisana's face and wandered all over her body until it reached her chest.

Chiisana noticed it and let out a soft chuckle. With an impish expression, she undid the short tie around the collar of her shirt and started to unbutton it. "You want to see my bra next, is that so? You're really quite a pervert, Futako. Your lustful thoughts are laid bare."

"I-I can't help it..."

Chiisana's teasing flared the flame inside Futako's abdomen. She did nod to the question though.

Futako was focused with anticipation. Her hand that had been on her chest had gone under her top and was directly fondling her own breast. Meanwhile, her remaining hand seemed a bit more accustomed to jerking herself off now. Her legs opened wider as she adjusted her position to make herself more comfortable. Her lower back pressed forward so that more of the already long penis would fit in her hand.

The last button on Chiisana's shirt was undone and Futako could already feel something was amiss through the gap of the clothing.

Chiisana held the openings of her shirt and grinned, her face red. The teasing was enjoyable, but her next action was a whole degree embarrassing. She hesitated for a second before finally opening the front of her shirt. The scene in front of Futako was engraved in her mind.

"What a shame, I can't show you my bra today. Simply because I'm not wearing any."

Chiisana's smooth stomach and bare chest were on full display for Futako to see. The thin waist had no trace of excess fat despite the fact that the girl herself was not doing anything in particular to maintain it. The two soft-looking mounds were definitely on the smaller side, but they would still fit perfectly in one's palms. On top of those breasts were peach-colored pointy nipples.

"Bare--!"

Futako's whole brain activity was reduced to the single task of admiring Chiisana's upper body. Each subtle sensual movement, the way the faint light from the curtains emphasized her chest. She would give anything to envelop Chiisana's feminine curves into an embrace right now.

Futako felt her dick become even harder than before, especially the tip. Her hand also became faster. She rubbed herself to the point of her arm being sore, but she did not care. She could feel she was near something. What, she was not sure nor did she care.

Chiisana saw Futako's reaction and was happy with her little prank. Two pointed canines appeared alongside the air of a succubus she was exulting. Still, she was not done. The initial goal was to make Futako come and the faster the better.

Chiisana let the shirt slide off her shoulders, rendering her topless. She gathered the flowing red hair hiding her bare back and held her hands overhead, letting Futako's glare feast on her armpits and sides. Chiisana then slowly traced her fingertips over her hips and up her waist. The trimmed nails were gently grazing the skin. "...I wonder which part you like to see the most. Is it my stomach?"

Her fingers continued their ascension as they reached her chest area. "Or maybe it's my chest. It might be smaller than yours, but it's not like I don't have any. Look."

Chiisana's hands took hold of her two breasts and familiarly massaged them. Her voice continued on with her little tease. "They are not big but I can still cup a feel with my hands, so they would probably fit in your hands...Yes, your hands. It would probably feel good if you were to rub them."

"Fuh-." Futako exhaled a short breath as she imagined Chiisana's hands being her own. Her hands would grope the boobs that had always been on her mind. She would massage them, doing her utmost to pleasure Chiisana in the process. In order to do so, she would play with those small pea-

"Argh-!" She let out a sharp yelp. She could feel she was almost there, ready to come once again for the first time. Chiisana's eyes were focused on Futako's reactions and her ever-bigger dick. She knew Futako was seconds away from cumming. Knowing Futako was about to come while looking at her made her feel hornier than the first time she had watched porn.

The two girls were currently both having a lot of first time in this room and surely even more in the future.

One of Chiisana's hands clamped on a free nipple and the other was nearing her lower half, tracing back the path on her navel.

A soft moan escaped her lips. "Haah..."

Chiisana's moaning was the final nail for Futako. Her hand did one last vertical movement downward and her legs straightened. Following this, thick strings of white semen shot out from the tip of her penis. Futako's first ejaculation lasted a couple of seconds as even more semen poured out of her massive thing.

"What the-!"

Chiisana was taken aback. Futako's semen flew everywhere in front of her, some even landing on her legs. She took a few steps back and observed the scene.

"..."

Futako was lying on her bed with empty eyes. Her chest covered by her damp top lifted up and down. Her hand was still around her dick, but it had visibly calmed down. White cum was still dripping from the tip onto the bed. It caused pools of stains to appear here and there.

Chiisana then looked down on the floor and her legs, her expression turning a bit more troubled. "Is this not too much?..." Streaks and lumps of Futako's white stuff seemed to be everywhere in front of her. It would have probably taken a dozen of men to maybe cover the same area so it was undeniably a large quantity.

"I even got some of it on me." Chiisana focused on the few traces of semen dripping on her slender legs. It was not a lot, but realizing that Futako had technically cummed on her made Chiisana a bit unsure about the situation.

The heat inside her body had mostly settled down, but the vague sexual fragrance in the room still made her mind hazy. In a slow manner, she retrieved a bit of the fluid with her hands and inspected it closer. Out of curiosity, she smelled it. "...It doesn't smell bad? It doesn't have the scent of anything I know, but at least it doesn't smell like squids like some people say."

Her eyes were fixed on the white lump on her hand, her brows creased. Slowly but surely her hand was getting closer to her mouth. Just as her tongue had revealed itself and was only a few centimeters from Futako's cum...

"...Aaaah. Just what happened anyway..."

A grunt came from Futako as she slowly rose up. She supported herself on the bed and rubbed her drowsy eyes with the back of her other arm. As she did, she noticed the strange sluggish fluids on her hand, the one that she had used to masturbate. "...Did I really cum?"

Chiisana's focus went back on Futako. She hid the hand with cum on it behind her back and cleared her throat. Now that the situation had mostly calmed down, full-on embarrassment took over her face and she became red as a tomato. If she had to compare the level of lewdness between the two of them, she would say she was probably the lewdest of the two. But this was purely at a theoretical level. Neither of them had any experience in that sort of this, so the things she had just done to make Futako reach climax were totally new for her.

The circumstances and the mood had mostly been the culprit here. Regardless, she certainly did not regret doing those things if it helped Futako.

Chiisana picked up her shirt and covered her front with it. Realizing the situation, Futako also covered her crotch with her hand. She probably felt even more shameful than Chiisana as steam seemed to rise from her crimson head.

Chiisana sighed and gave a wry expression. "I think it better if we discuss what happened after a shower, right?"

Chiisana's kindness and consideration really made Futako feel warm in her chest. All of Chiisana's actions up to now had been just to make her feel better, regardless of the strangeness of the situation. A small voice escaped her mouth. "..Yes."

Chiisana smiled and turned around, her red hair swaying as she did. "If you don't mind I will get in first really quick. Ah, can you bring me some spare clothes, please? I feel like changing."

"Huh? Ah, yes. Of course!" Futako wiped her hands with tissues that were in the room and replied to Chiisana. It was not the first time Chiisana had taken a shower or a bath here, there was no need to show the way.

"Thanks." The door closed at those words. Futako was now the only one in the room.

"...I can probably clean up a bit while she is taking a shower. After that, we can talk about what happened."

Futako stood up with wobbling legs. She was more of an athletic type, so it was rare for her to have weak legs. The things she had just done had totally drained her. In more than one way.

"All of that is me?" She looked in awe at all the white stuff on the floor. After a few seconds, the amazement disappeared and she sighed due to the fact she had to clean it up. She pulled her panties up and, again, sighed when she saw the bulge clearly visible now.

She pulled more and more tissues out of the box to wipe the floor and then recalled Chiisana's body before she exited the room. Especially her legs. Her expression froze as she finally registered the fact that she had cummed on her best friend's legs.

In a slightly depressed state, she sighed for the third time in a row. "I really really really need to apologize...."