Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 05

Story Info
Chiisana plays with herself thinking about Futako.
1.9k words
4.41
2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaah."

Chiisana softly sighed upon closing the door of her room. The first thing she did was throw her phone on the bed with an experienced maneuver. It sliced the air like a knife and perfectly landed with a small slide.

The curtains of the room were drawn and only a glimpse of the sun illuminated the surroundings. Still, it was enough to determine the objects in the room. Besides, it was not the sole source of light here.

Chiisana's wide desk had three monitors on top of it, accompanied by a stylish ergonomic keyboard and mouse. A gentle multi-colored hue was coming from the two pieces of equipment. The same light was also coming from the burly computer resting on the floor. Overall, a single and naive glance would tell the setup seemed to be focused around gaming, and probably the serious type.

Chiisana leaned her back against the door she just had closed, her figure partly illuminated by the color variations from her desk. Her head was filled with a mess of thoughts. Despite still being the morning, a lot had already happened today.

As she recalled what happened with Futako, a certain thing kept coming back to mind bothering her logical thinking. Out of everything, it was the fact that Futako liked girls. She had suspicions, but not enough hindsight to clearly see all the clues. Or rather, she was maybe not able to reach that conclusion by herself. In the end, it no longer mattered. She was for sure aware that Futako leaned that way.

Did it bother her or was she grossed out? Well, no. There was however one thing that changed and it was how Chiisana was looking at Futako now. Until now, she had consciously fanned her sex appeal to her friend by wearing certains types of clothes and sometimes acting in explicit ways, just like with the earlier wrestling play. Maybe a part of her was just enjoying the reaction of the other girl and curious about how much she could get away with it.

The main issue now was that Futako liked girls for sure and looked at Chiisana with lustful eyes. It did not require a genius to make some connections there and reach certain conclusions. The weirdest thing was that this also did not bother Chiisana as much as she had thought it would. It, in fact, kind of excited her in a way. 'Does she...think of me like that?'

Such thoughts bubbled up inside her head, occupying most of the space. Chiisana's expression was in a daze with her eyes not really focused on something in particular. 'If that's the case, what about me? How do I feel about Futako?'

Chiisana thought of herself as straight, but it was not like she had any experience to back up that claim. She would always reject those who asked her out, thinking this guy or that one was probably not her type. Right now though, she was not so sure if this was the only reason for her rejection.

Maybe the only thing to salvage this claim was how excited she had been when Futako had been stroking herself while looking at her. Seeing that huge erect thing did make her feel something, quite similar to when she was watching porn.

Even now, just remembering it kind of turned her on...

"...I still have Futako's shirt on." Chiisana was still wearing Futako's shirt. Besides this and her lewd panties, those were the only articles of clothing she was wearing at the moment.

Her hand softly grasped the collar of the oversized shirt and brought it to her nose. Her expression loosened the moment she smelled the familiar fragrance from it. "Futako..."

Her face relaxed and her eyes turned into slits. Her left-hand fingertips began to trace down on the fabric against her stomach until it reached the pair of black underwear barely visible thanks to the tugging.

She hesitated a second before finally rubbing over the already tightly-fitted panties. The gentle movement accentuated the discernible shape of that place. With a slow exhalation, Chiisana leaned back against the door.

"Futako..." From her voice, it was possible to discern how conflicted she was about touching herself while thinking about her friend. But it was fair, was it not? After all, Futako had already used her as material for jerking off. So it was only right for her to do the same. It was not bad, even if she got off while smelling the scent of the shirt. It was a clean shirt, but her brain recreated the fragrance of the girl despite not being present.

Chiisana's capacity to imagine things not real was a skill in itself. She just had to be in the right mood to be able to mentally create clear depictions inspired by reality. She often used that skill to alter the porn she watched to suit more her tastes.

"Ha...Ha..." Chiisana used her middle finger to trace along her slit. She would also touch the small bump that had gotten harder due to the excitement. Soon enough a wet patch of her own juice dampened the rustled underwear.

Feeling her burning lower body from the inside and the wetness, Chiisana brought her fingers to eye level. Her eyebrows arched down upon seeing the connected string of fluid when she parted two fingers. 'I got this wet just by thinking of Futako and her dick. What the heck...'

With such thoughts, she licked off her fingers with her small tongue. Her fingers entered and exited her mouth a few times as a substitute for something else. They then descended back to her crotch. Her mouth parted wider in response to her panting as she went back to masturbating.

Her mind imagined the scene from earlier, Futako stroking herself while Chiisana was giving her a half-assed strip tease. The way Futako seemed to devour her with her gaze, boring at her bare chest before finally cumming on her. If Futako was looking at her in a sexual way, was it possible she wanted to do more than just watch her strip? If the stimulation back then had not been enough and Futako could not have been able to control herself, what would have happened?

Futako, while mostly docile and shy, was stronger than Chiisana. If she had wanted, she could have Chiisana pinned down on the bed with no problem. In such a situation, what would Chiisana have done? Her rationality had been already reduced to nil at that time and with the mood, she would probably not have put up a fight.

Imagining how Futako would have used her body to let off all her sexual frustrations made Chiisana's heart beat even faster. Her rubbing became more frantic as her brain was coming up with scenes where she would be defiled by her friend's massive thing.

"Ugh...! Ha-!"

In an experienced manner, she continued playing with herself. From time to time she would press with the tip of her finger against the fabric like she was trying to make it enter her entrance. Her other hand was grabbing the one she used to rub her pussy. It served as a restraint to prevent herself to sink too much into this sensation.

The burning sensation churning her crotch asked her to pursue the trail of the sweet pleasure and push deeper in her stimulation, but the faint rationality kept her from going overboard. Regardless of the limited time she had at hand, she wanted to bask a bit more in these newfound fantasies of her.

On this fine edge, Chiisana masturbated. When she felt she had reached a comforting pace, her restraining hand released its grip and landed on her chest. With nothing beneath the shirt, she immediately felt the hard tip of her nipple through the cloth. With two fingers she pinched it, resulting in a jolt rushing across her core.

"Ah--! I'm coming...!"

Her movement lasted a short minute until finally, she reached climax both in her dreams and in reality. Her eyes closed and her head jutted back. Her posture changed as her back arched. All her weight was on the door with her hips forward and her being on her tiptoes. A silent moan escaped her lips.

A few seconds later her butt collapsed on the ground, her whole body bathing in the ephemeral satisfaction. Wet trails on her thighs were illuminated by the ambient light. Her breathing was unsteady as she was trying to catch it. Her eyes wandered on her hand as she realized what she had done. 'That's the fastest I have ever come...And it was just from fantasizing about Futako and me.'

Chiisana rose up to her feet with difficulty and went across the room near the curtains. With troubled hands and a swaying heart, she opened the pieces of fabric and basked in the light just like she was still basking in that afterglow. 'Is it possible that I'm also a lesbian? Or at least bi? But she has a dick, so how does it work? Fuck, I really don't know...and that's not what is important right now.'

Chiisana's sexual troubles were short-lived. What she really wanted to know at the moment was how Futako viewed her. If she really had feelings for her, how would she respond to them? Rejecting her would put a dent in their current relationship and that was something that she sure did not want. But, accepting would mean dating Futako and going from friends to girlfriends. The chances of the scenes she had just imagined to happen were practically one hundred percent.

On top of all of that, there was also the big issue, which was technically the cause of all her troubles. The fact that Futako had grown a penis.

Chiisana's closed mouth wavered. Suddenly, the sound of a message notification was heard from her phone. A quick glance told her it was from Futako. Without reading the message or picking up her phone, she leaned forward and looked out of the windows. There were supposed to meet up in front of Futako's house, but there she was, in front of her house looking down at her phone.

Her outfit was the same as fifteen minutes earlier and if Chiisana had to give a remark she would say that it suited her very well.

"Oh, she saw me." Futako lifted her head and noticed Chiisana at the windows. The latter could not help but let a soft sound escape her lips as she felt she was discovered peeking.

Oblivious to her feelings and troubles, Futako gave a shy smile with a short wave. This was the Futako Chiisana knew.

"...Fuck that. Let's stop thinking. Whatever happens, happens." Chiisana turned around and removed the shirt she was wearing. Now only clad in a skimpy pair of panties, she opened her closet, where all the clothes she had worn for Futako were.

Inside were visible tightly-fit pants, dresses with nothing covering the back or the shoulders, skirts a bit too short, or even crop tops. Such were the types of clothes Chiisana had accumulated over time and had been specially purchased to be worn in front of Futako.

She did not know if she loved Futako. One thing she was sure of though was that she liked her and hold her precious. Chiisana wanted Futako to be satisfied and to be close to her. As such, if she needed help in regard to that issue, she would do it. No matter what she needed to do.

With a sensual smile, she started to browse the different outfits.

"Now then, what would she like?"