Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 04

Story Info
Chiisana tries to understand what happened to Futako.
2k words
4.42
2.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<--->

Author's note:

Not much lewd content, but more story-focused.

<--->

"So, anyway...What happened?" Chiisana was drying her hair with a towel while sitting on top of Futako's bed with her legs crossed. An aloof expression on her face.

Meanwhile, Futako, the owner of the room was on the floor kneeling in seiza style. The faint scent of shampooing waffling from the girl in front of her was pleasant to the nose, but now was not really a situation when she could enjoy it. "...I'm not too sure, ma'am"

They both had taken a shower and had changed their clothes. Chiisana was wearing one of Futako's baggy shirts, which was too big for her as one of her shoulders was clearly visible. Her legs shot from the bottom in such a way it was difficult to tell if she was wearing anything underneath.

Her long hair, which seemed to be a hassle to dry after getting wet, really made one wonder whether on not there had been a need for her to take a shower and not just clean up the parts where Futako had cum on her. But it seemed Chiisana was proficient with such a bothersome task. Only a faint glitter caused by the summer light was visible on her beautiful hair despite the recent shower.

As for Futako, she was clad in a simple refreshing black skirt and a white top. Her relatively-short hair was tied on the back of her head, revealing her glossy nape. Nothing from her appearance would suggest the cause of her fidgeting was the massive package in between her legs. The additional content caused her panties to stretch and the sides to dig into her skin. She resorted to using the biggest pair of underwear she could find in her closet, but it was still uncomfortable in the end.

Chiisana took one look at Futako and began to search for something on her phone. She opened her mouth "Did you eat anything out of the ordinary? Got abducted by aliens? I don't know, Futako. Something must have happened. A girl waking up with a boner, that only happens in porn."

"Huh? How do you know there is porn about this?"

"...Moving on, are you sure nothing happened between the last time we saw each other and now? It's been only a day, y'know." Chiisana dodged the topic she had brought upon herself and continued to pry Futako. The girl on the floor closed her eyes and put on a pensive expression until she bumped her fist in her palm finally connecting some dots.

"I got a package from my parents."

Chiisana frowned at the mention of Futako's parents. She slightly moved her phone out of the line of sight and stared at Futako. "Your parents? You mean the ones that abandon their only daughter to go on their little adventure around the world?"

Futako laughed dryly at Chiisana's remark, but she could not really rebuke it as it was more or less true. Futako was a bit aware of how Chiisana viewed her parents; two grown-up children that would leave their teen daughter behind to pursue their passion aboard. Futako cleared her throat to disperse the bad atmosphere that had started to settle. She continued her explanation. "I got the package yesterday and inside was a letter and some items they got from their adventure."

"...Is that even legal? Should not the content has been stopped at customs? I mean, knowing the places those two are going the risk of something dangerous getting through is not null." Chiisana was looking at Futako with a raised eyebrow. She knew the kind of locations the couple usually went to. Regions of the world were it was either too hazardous to set foot on or the people living there were the hazardous aspects. Sending back items from there, it was normal to be critical of such a notion.

In response, Futako just shrugged. This was not the first time she had got this type of package and would probably not be the last. She was used to it by now.

"The letter mentioned they got relics from a tribe for helping unify a region in South America. One of the relics is a puzzle. You know I like this type of game, so Dad included it in the package and told me I could try to solve it." Futako matter of factly narrated the event of the day before.

"So you are trying to say that you attempted to solve this puzzle?" Chiisana adjusted the shirt on the shoulder, but that only left her with a deep cleavage on the front. In an attempt to cover herself, she hugged her legs. Glimpses of her underwear (solving the big mystery) could certainly be seen by Futako from the current angle, but the said girl did not seem to have noticed.

Instead, she raised her voice in a complaint. "How rude! I did solve it!"

"Tone it down."

Chiisana's foot lightly kicked Futako's shoulder and went back to its original position. "Yes, sorry."

Chiisana sighed. "So, what about this puzzle?"

"Ah, yes. When I finished solving it, I felt something kind of prickle me on the finger. There was even a red dot of blood. I think the puzzle stung me."

"What...Tell me this sooner! Or rather, don't go to sleep when some kind of unknown American relic stung you!"

Futako raised her finger to correct the girl in front of her, a needless smart-ass expression on her face. "South American."

Chiisana got down from the bed and grabbed Futako's wrist. "I don't care. Which finger? This one?"

She noticed the bandaged middle finger on Futako's left hand. In a shift motion, she removed the band-aid, causing Futako to protest with a yelp. Chiisana inspected the seemingly unscathed fingertip. Nothing was out of the ordinary with it. No traces of blood, or wound. "...You're sure about the wound?"

"Eh? Yes, of course...It healed." Futako also looked at her fingertip and failed to find the red dot from the day before. Meanwhile, Chiisana breathed out a sigh of relief that Futako was not hurt. Some of her worries were carried by the air expelled by her lips. While Futako was focused on her hands wondering if she had not been just too tired and remembered wrongly, Chiisana's eyes swept across the room trying to find the strange puzzle.

She noticed an unfamiliar box under Futako's desk. She approached it and squatted down, her hair protecting her bottom from being seen. Her hands retrieved the box and placed it on top of the desk. Upon peering down at the content, she frowned.

"Hey, Futako. Come here."

Futako raised her head at Chiisana's call. She got up and walked awkwardly due to the thing between her legs that she was not used to. She really hoped that it would disappear soon.

When she reached Chiisana and took a look inside the box, she could not help but utter a short "Eh?"

Chiisana grimaced while turning toward the girl next to her. "Your puzzle was...sand?"

The box only contained small heaps of brown-colored sand. There was no trace of all the fragments of the puzzle from yesterday.

Futako took the box from Chiisana and peered in disbelief at the sand. Her expression indicated her profound puzzlement at the situation. Seeing her like this, Chiisana could not help but be worried once again. In order to comfort her, she took hold of the absent-minded girl's hand and smiled at her.

Futako flinched a bit at the sudden touch and turned her head in Chiisana's direction. "Chiisana, I..."

"It's okay. I believe you. There was probably something else inside this box yesterday and it somehow turned...to sand overnight. I mean, that's as believable as what happened to your body, so it's not far too strange for it to be true."

Futako remained silent her gaze slightly downward. Chiisana took the lead and dragged her back to the bed. The two of them still held hands even when seated. Chiisana, with her knees to her chest, was looking sideways at Futako. Meanwhile, Futako was holding the small hand with both of her own hands.

Chiisana tentatively spoke up. "Now we know it is a really unnatural situation. Can you get in touch with your parents?"

"...Whenever I went with them on trips, they would either not carry phones or buy a temporary one locally. Even this time they told me to contact my uncle if I needed something."

'I really want to rip a new one into them.' Chiisana could not help but internally curse at them. Still, she calmed down and did her best to keep a gentle voice when talking to Futako.

"Then what do you want to do about...that thing?"

Futako's cheeks turned a brighter shade of red as the conversation went back to that topic. Her legs squirmed as she could definitely feel that something that should not belong there was present between her legs. She pointlessly adjusted her skirt to hide her beautiful legs.

The huge member was still fresh in Chiisana's mind. She could feel her body starting to react at the mere remembrance of it. Her breath got caught in her throat and her eyes quivered. In an attempt to disperse her perverse thoughts, she continued to talk. "What about the hospital? Maybe there will know something about thi-"

"N-Not the hospital!"

"Eh, why?"

"The doctors there are scary! They will dissect me!"

"..." Pondering a second on Futako's sudden outcry, Chiisana more or less understood what she meant by it. The local hospital staff could be, no, was intimidating. They tended to not be the type to waste time and to be frank to a fault. It was certainly not the place for shy people. So for Futako who had regularly visited it when she had been younger to get the different shots required to travel around the world, she was left with a bit of a trauma.

It did not help with the fact that the most good-natured part of the medical body there was not so fond of Futako's parents and their crazy tendency to bring their daughter to those remote places.

Incidentally, Futako getting in shape was also a way for her to be in better health and prevent unnecessary check-ups. Hence, the less she went there, the better she was mentally wise.

Also, she had technically been a regular at this hospital and people would recognize her by face. If she were to show up in front of a doctor she knew with that thing attached to her crotch...Just imagining it was enough to send shudders down her spine.

Chiisana just sighed in resignation. "I got it, I got it. No hospital, no doctor. Apart from this, the remaining options are more or less to wait for your parents to come back or search for information ourselves. When do they come back?"

"If I remember correctly," Having the pressure of going to the hospital vanish made Futako calm down. She closed her eyes and remembered what her dad had told her before going abroad with her mother. "they said they would be back before my graduation, but it could also be as soon as the end of the summer break."

"So in a bit more than half a month. Not too long, but not too short either..."

Chiisana pondered for a moment before hearing a low-pitched growling sound next to her. She slowly looked at Futako with the corners of her eyes. The culprit averted her head in the other direction. Futako was technically still running on an empty stomach right now.

"I will get home to get changed. Let's meet in front of your house in fifteen minutes. We will eat something on the way to the library." Chiisana stood up and strode over to a paper bag with the clothes she had been previously wearing.

Futako's gaze followed her frame illuminated by the sunlight. At that moment she could not help but regret that her baggy shirt that Chiisana was wearing was not a bit more see-through. "The library?"

Chiisana opened the door and stopped in her tracks to glance at Futako with a straight face. "Your laptop is too shit for some serious information gathering. The internet is vast. We are bound to find something related to what happened to you."