Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 06

Story Info
Futako and Chi comes back and have a 'talk'.
2.3k words
4.33
1.4k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing..."

"We found absolutely nothing...What a pathetic excuse of a library."

"That's a bit harsh, Chi."

Futako and Chiisana dropped their shoulders as they came back to Futako's house after a full day of investigation. They hung out not really as they had originally planned today, most of the time had been spent browsing through the thousands of books at the city's biggest library in the hope of finding clues about what happened to Futako.

But, to their demise, nothing relevant came out of it. On top of that, something even worse had happened.

Chiisana held her forehead with a hand on her hip. "I can't believe in the end we were kicked out because they thought we were searching for porn."

"I mean you did search some outrageous things."

"It's not my fault, OK?! You wanted to start with the books they had, so I let you go through them. Meanwhile, after hours of finding nothing on my side, I got frustrated, OK? Sure, with a clearer mind I would not have typed stuff like 'Japanese teen girl with a dick' or even 'real-life futanari'. I agree this part was stupid of me."

"Yes, right...That 'futanari' seemed close though and you seem to know about it. What is it?"

Chiisana's face reddened, and her mouth fumbled. "T-T-That's...not true? Anyway, I'm spent. Let me rest at your place before going back home."

Futako beamed with a smile despite having her question avoided. "Sure, I got you some ice cream in the fridge."

"Ice cream at this hour? Oh, well."

The both of them were relaxing on the sofa of the living room eating cookie dough ice cream in individual small pots. Chiisana in particular seemed the most tired. She was not really athletic, more the indoor type of girl than anything.

She mostly only enjoyed going out when it was with Futako. Though it had been the case today, she could not help being tired because of the circumstances. Her body sank into the sofa and her head jutted back. Her expression became more relaxed with her eyes closed.

"..." On the other end, Futako was not as exhausted. Rather, part of her mind had been focused on something else other than finding out what happened to her body. She did not know if it was because of her new member and some sort of hormonal reaction, but she felt her eyes had been glued on Chiisana even more than before. It was akin to a thirsty wanderer in front of a glass of water.

She had done her best to calm down throughout the day to prevent another disaster like this morning. It was starting to be hard to not look at Chiisana with lewd eyes, though. Especially when the girl was just wearing a strap top with a pair of tight-fit hotpants. The small gap between the skin and the clothing lace-like straps exuded a certain charm that drew the gaze,

This was probably one of the most revealing casual tops she had worn outside and certainly, one that did marvel to stimulate Futako's brain. She even wondered if Chiisana had worn it just for her, but she scraped this idea as just some fantasy on her part.

Chiisana slightly opened her eyes and made eye contact with Futako. A fake oblivious expression was plastered on her face as she questioned her. "What?"

She really seemed to enjoy teasing Futako today.

"N-Nothing, I was just thinking it's a shame we found nothing even though you were there to help me...I'm sorry...for all kinds of reasons." The end of her sentence trailed in a whisper, but Chiisana was still able to hear it.

"..."

"..."

Silence fell down around the two girls. It was maybe a mix of the exhaustion after being out the whole day and the situations they had been in, but a strange, fleeting mood seemed to have settled between Futako and Chiisana.

In the end, it was Chiisana that broke the stalemate.

"Hey, Futako. About this morning..."

"...Yeah?"

"...You said you liked girls. Is this why you are sometimes looking at me with lustful eyes?" She went straight to the point.

"...Huh?" Futako froze in shock. They had finished the small pots of ice cream by now, but she reacted like a cat having a brain freeze upon licking ice. Slowly, she regained her heat, indicated by her burning cheeks.

"Ah...!, I-It's, you know. Tha-at's not what I meant!"

Futako made grand movements in the air with her hands in an attempt to dismiss Chiisana's claims. Her mouth fumbled with a string of unintelligible words.

Contrary to her panic, Chiisana looked at her with calmness. The awkwardness emitted when Futako shifted her eyes all over the place was rather cute, she thought.

Chiisana softly chuckled as she observed Futako's adorable reaction to being put on the spot and mentioned the notion of her looking at her friend with a lust-filled mind. 'What a strange girl. Her personality does not really match her appearance...That's not such a bad thing though.'

"S-S-S-So, I mean! I did look! B-But that's not it! I-"

"Futako, calm down. It's fine." Chiisana held Futako's hand in an attempt to calm her down.

"Y-Yes? Ah, Yes." It did work as Futako finally stopped talking and looked Chiisana in the eyes. Her rugged breathing settled down after a few seconds. The grip around the smaller hand also tightened.

"So, is this true? Please, tell me the truth." Chiisana's voice was almost like a plead. The two of them were locked into an exchange of gazes. Futako exhaled once before resuming her talking.

"...That's true. I do like girls...and..."

Chiisana did not press her. She patiently waited for Futako to finish talking by herself. Her expression was soft to calm the struggling girl.

After some time, Futako finally opened her mouth once again. Her bashful expression was already doing a great deal of the talk, but she still needed to say it correctly.

"And...I love you."

Chiisana was slightly taken aback by the confession. She was waiting for it and with the current mood she would have been more surprised if she had not been confessed to. But still.

Holding hands with her close friend who just expressed her love to her was a strange situation for her. It was a real confession after all. Not words that could be misinterpreted in some ways.

Truth be told, it was not the first time Chiisana had been confessed to. Since she had been a young girl, boys would, from time to time, be attracted by her cuteness and her boldness.

She was not really aware of it, but she was ranked pretty high on the most attractive girl polls among boys. The only reason she did not get more confessions was mostly the result of her brazenness being too much at times for some. Also because she had never given signs of being interested in dating, so most just gave up on courting her.

And it was true in a sense. She had never been interested. Each time she was confessed to, she would imagine herself with the other person. At first, it would be spending time alone just with the other person, sometimes going on dates. As she got older, dating someone involved even more things: kissing, sleeping with each other, thinking of her future with that person and probably breaking up too.

Every time she had imagined this, a part of her felt empty. The cause was mostly because the one always by her side, Futako, would no longer be as present anymore. To put it simply, she was not interested in dating if this would mean spending less time with her close friend. This, alongside the fact she had never been in love with the other party, had been the primary reasons behind why she had never dated anyone.

But, what if the other person was Futako herself?

The first problem, the one where she would not be able to spend as much time with her, was technically already void.

The real question was concerning the second problem. Was she, Chiisana herself, in love with Futako?

"..." Futako looked nervously at the silent Chiisana. Her thoughts had been seen through and it seemed like Chiisana was aware that Futako had been checking her out. This, with the morning incident, had led to her confessing her feelings. But doubts bubbled up inside her heart.

What if Chiisana was disgusted by it? What if she wanted to sever ties with her because she found it gross? Such illogical thoughts appeared in Futako's mind as she began to panic once again.

With a bitter expression on her face, she spoke nervously. "H-Haha. As if, right? That was a jo-"

"Futako." Before she could finish, Chiisana swiftly straddled her and placed both of her hands on her shoulders. Her eyes were looking straight at Futako's. In this position, the two lines of sight were horizontal, something rare because of their height difference.

''Huuooooooh!' Futako's pupils widened in surprise. Reflexly, her hands landed on Chiisana's hips as she did not know what to do with them.

Chiisana stared straight at Futako with a gaze filled with a lot of emotions. Her fingertips crawled along Futako's neck up to her cheek. "Futako, I'm really happy that you said you love me....To be honest though, I dunno if my feelings for you are love."

"...You're not sure?" It was not a direct rejection, and definitely not disgust like Futako had envisioned. It was not a simple 'Yes, I love you too. Let's have sex!' either. She did not know if she should be happy or not by the response.

Chiisana continued. "I do think of you differently compared to my other friends and you are for sure the one person I hold the dearest. I don't know if this is love though...That's why I think what happened to your body is a good opportunity."

"Huh?"

Chiisana adjusted her position and made herself even closer to Futako. Every time she moved, her butt would grind against Futako's crotch, sending tingles up her spine. She could feel herself get harder, like this morning. This novel stimulus was already a thing her brain would recognize and interpret in a way she could understand. What a truly terrific thing.

On the other hand, Chiisana just grinned. A grin intoxicated by her untamed and shrouded feelings for Futako. "In the worst case, we probably have to wait until your parents come back to solve your problem."

Chiisana leaned forward and softly kissed Futako on the neck. The minute sensation made Futako close her eyes and moan. Her hands gripped Chiisana's hips with more strength.

"So until then...I can help you solve your urges." Between each kiss, Chiisana continued her explanation.

"In the meantime, I believe I will reach an answer after acting as your girlfriend...and doing those kinds of things with you."

Chiisana's other hand landed on Futako's supple breast and lightly fondled it. She stopped for a second to look at Futako's reaction. A feeling of unease welled up in her heart as she wondered if her proposition was too bold and sudden. Both girls' faces were flushed and tension seemed to fill the air between them. The rhythm of their breathing echoed in the room.

Futako gasped for air and finally responded in a small voice. "As long as you don't hate me in the end..."

Chiisana's eyes were fixed on Futako for a good second, before muttering. "One thing I'm sure of, I will never hate you...No matter what."

As she said such, Chiisana brought her lips once again closer to Futako. But, this time the target was not her neck.

"Mmh...!"

A soft impact landed on Futako's own lips. It took a moment for her brain to register the fact that Chiisana was kissing her. Hot air brushed Futako's face.

'We are kissing!' A scene that would appear only in her wildest dream became reality just like that. The sensation was even far better than what she could have come up in her dreams. Their first kiss was akin to a honey-scented bonbon. Futako was similar to a bee, attracted to the smell and just waiting to bask in it.

The tenderness of Chiisana's lips against hers melted her last strings of reasons.

Out of pure instinct and lust, Futako wrapped her arms around Chiisana and brought her even closer. The two pairs of breasts, one bigger than the other, molded together like soft doughs. The only stiff parts were the hard tips that occasionally rubbed against each other despite the clothes in the way.

Chiisana observed Futako's reactions and felt satisfaction upon seeing how she reacted. Their hot breaths mixed together and sweat dampened their skin in a pointless effort to keep them cool.

Futako continuously basked in the fresh sensation of being kissed until she felt something wet licking the surface of her lips. 'Is that...her tongue?!'

She opened her mouth by reflex and let Chiisana invade the inside of it. Sure enough, Chiisana did as she pleased and explored the inside of Futako's mouth.

The passion of their kisses far eclipsed the lack of technic. It was the first time they were kissing, so it was more like they both tried to probe each other to see what felt the best. One thing was for sure, Futako was more on the receiving end of this make-out session.

After a few minutes that felt like seconds for those sex-crazed girls, Chiisana finally stopped her onslaught. One thin trail of saliva connected the two, proof of how intense they were going at it.

And this was not the end of it.

Chiisana shook her butt a few times left and right, a teasing grin on her face. The peach-like ass covered by the tight fabric was being pressed by Futako's stiff handle. "...You got hard."

"...Sorry."

"It's fine. I told you, I would help you with it."

Chiisana unmounted Futako and placed a hand on her leg, a few centimeters away from the totally visible bulge under the light skirt. She narrowed her eyes and whispered in Futako's ear. "Now, what do you want me to do?"