Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 07

Story Info
Chiisana gives a handjob to Futako and makes her cum.
2.1k words
4.43
2.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chiisana's hand paced back and forth over Futako's thigh. Futako could see her own erection despite the layer of clothing hiding her lower half. She was taking shallow breaths while thinking about what she could ask Chiisana to do for her.

"...How about...your hand?"

"My hand, huh?" Chiisana whispered back and glanced at Futako's crotch. Her heartbeat was going crazy and her own brain felt like melting. Despite her attempt to be the one in control of the situation, the nervousness and excitement of the current moment made her limbs shake and her throat tighten.

She swallowed her agitation and gradually lifted Futako's skirt. A short word filled the air. "...Wow."

Chiisana's eyes wavered when they saw for the third time the raging erection, hidden under Futako's panties. The same ecstasy she had felt this morning when she had been watching Futako masturbating to her seeped through her whole self.

She licked her lips, dried by her frequent breathing, and lifted down Futako's tight panties. The content spilled out and bounced up a few times. It was alike a flag, trying to show everyone its glory.

"Ah-!" A short squeal escaped from Futako.

Chiisana's gaze was fixed on the huge thing in front of her, but she still glanced at Futako with the corners of her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"...Yes, please continue."

'Continue, she says...What a perverted girl.'

Chiisana went back to her work. She inspected the foreign object in front of her once more. 'It looks a tiny bit smaller than this morning. Maybe it's because it was her first time being hard?'

Her hand crawled along the smooth skin of Futako's lower abdomen before finally reaching the base of the penis. Her fingertips wrapped around it, but despite her best efforts, she was unable to totally encircle the whole thing. 'How big, how hard...and more importantly how hot!'

Chiisana was already feeling hot herself. There was something akin to a bubble heating inside her and her lower abdomen. Regardless, her horniness paled in comparison to the burning meat rod in her hand. She could feel the heat of the blood pumping through the veins riddling it.

"I will begin now, Futako."

"Yeah...Aah." Futako could already no longer muster strength in her legs. A feeling of numbness sapped her of all the control she had over her body. She was reduced to the state of a puppet who wanted to be pleased by her beloved Chi. Similar to strings, she responded in accordance with the way Chiisana was handling her.

Futako watched Chiisana's hand timidly moving up her whole length before going down. Each time it would reach the base, a jolt electrified her spine and clouded her reasoning.

The sensation was completely different from when she had done it by herself. Maybe it was because the other party was Chiisana or the difference in hand size, but it felt far better than when she had solo played. The unpredictableness of how the Chiisana would move added thrills to the experience.

"Does it feel good?" Chiisana's question brought her back to reality. A quick look at her face would easily answer this question, but maybe Chiisana wanted confirmation that her skills were not too lacking. It was the first time she was doing this type of thing after all.

Futako nodded in response between two moans. "Yes, it feels good...I love you..."

"That's great to hear..." A red hue flashed across Chiisana's face due to Futako's direct words.

With Chiisana's question, Futako's attention was now on her. Her gaze was fixed on her lips as she recalled the amazing sensation of the earlier kisses.

"Chiisana..." Futako wrapped her arm around the other girl's waist, got her closer, and leaned toward her. The mood made her grow bold.

"Mmh?!...Mm, mmh." The sudden kiss caused Chiisana to widen her eyes in surprise. Nevertheless, she quickly let Futako have her way with her lips. She opened her mouth to allow Futako's tongue inside. Once again, the two girls explored each other and discovered unknown parts of the other party.

A few seconds passed while the two were locked into a passionate kiss and Chiisana was jerking Futako off. Futako was the one to let go of the kiss and looked at Chiisana with traces of anxiety in the eyes. "It's fine for me to do that, right?"

Chiisana softly chuckled and gave a peck on her face. The action from Chiisana itself was affectionate, but adding the fact the said girl was jerking her friend's dick off, it only fueled the steamy atmosphere between the two.

Words should had been pointless with the ongoing flow, but it seemed Futako still needed some sort of affirmation. "It's fine. You can be more aggressive too. Just like me."

"Aah-! T-That's too sudden!"

Invisible horns and tail sprouted from Chiisana as she endorsed her role of top in the current situation. Her hand picked up speed and moved along Futako's penis even faster. She felt her hand and wrist going sour already, but she did her best to satisfy Futako even more.

A flimsy fluid was covering her hand and Futako's entire shaft, causing a wet sound to resonate each time Chiisana brought her hand down. She observed her hand getting lubricated with the unfamiliar fluid that allowed her handjob to be smoother than before.

'Is this precum?'

From her own personal solo-player experience, Chiisana had accumulated a great deal of knowledge related to sex in general and, despite herself, on the male genital and the way it acted up in response to stimulus.

So, as a matter of fact, she knew it was possible for this flimsy liquid to leak before the real deal. Which meant the other party felt good enough for it to be produced. The fact that her action was able to produce it kind of made Chiisana even more interested.

However, before she was able to observe it more, Futako once again invaded her mouth with her unsatisfied tongue. The two of them explored each other's inside with their eyes closed.

"Mmh, mmh."

"...Aa, Futako. Mhm." One's tongue licked and smacked the other's membranes. Futako brought Chiisana even closer like she was trying to fuse with her.

The other girl seemed to not mind or rather also got engrossed in it. Her hand slid upward until she grasped the gland of the hot meat rod in her palm. She gently massaged the part back and forth, also using her fingers in the process.

In response, Futako closed her eyes and bit her own lips. It was precisely the type of feedback Chiisana wanted. A smirk sprouted on her face as she handled Futako in the same way a pianist would play its instrument.

Her fingers would sometimes crawl along the whole length, before going back to an intense, noisy jerking motion.

However, Futako was not so helpless in front of Chiisana's onslaught. When she got somehow accustomed to how Chiisana was teasing her, she went back to the part she could more or less control which was kissing.

"You...kissing fiend."

"...Mmh, Chi."

The couple basked in this lustful dance going at its own rhythm. Each step would make the duo a step closer to the sweet release.

A short time later, Chiisana sensed Futako's penis tensing and the head growing even bigger. In between two kisses, Futako exhaled in a low voice. "I think I'm going to cum..."

To answer Futako's call, Chiisana's hand went even faster, doing her best to make Futako reach climax. Just like earlier, her mouth sucked on Futako's neck and she whispered in her ear. "It's fine. Go on. Let all of it go."

"...AH!" A quick voice came from Futako when the dam was released by Chiisana's words. Her hips elevated from the sofa and a hot spray of white fluids shot out from the tip of her dick. The whole thing lasted a few seconds, sending Futako's unnatural seeds flying everywhere in front of her and even on her own lower body.

...Silence mostly fell in the room and the only remaining sound was the deep breathing of the two girls. The flimsy sounds of the handjob and sloppy kisses were no longer present. Futako had her eyes closed, a calm expression of glee.

Meanwhile, Chiisana was looking at Futako's member still in her hand and the copious amount of semen staining her hand. A drop of sweat dripped from her temple to her small cleavage as she looked at her palm and units in a strange way.

"Chi..."

"Huh? Ah w-well done, Futako. Did that feel good?" Chiisana snapped back from her trance, her attention back on Futako.

"Yes..." Futako felt like she had reached heaven. Her body was limp, in more than one way, from happiness. She had kissed Chiisana and even got a handjob from her. She felt all the stress melting away. With her eyes closed like that she would probably end up falling asleep.

However, she could not afford to take a nap right now. "Hey, Futako. I think it's better to clean up everything before going to sleep. Also, cover yourself."

"...Huh?...Ah!" Futako jolted up to the sudden realization of the current situation. She quickly lifted down her skirt, her face as red as a tomato. Offering her wet wipes, she had pulled out from who knew, Chiisana looked down at her. She had already wiped her hand clean and could not help but be embarrassed by Futako's complete lack of awareness caused by what she had done to her.

"...Did it feel that good?"

"Huh?...Yes, it did. T-Thank you." Futako overheard Chiiana's mutter and honestly answered. She then quickly wiped herself and arranged her clothes. Upon standing up on feeble legs she observed the scene and could only sigh in fright.

"It's less than this morning, but it will be a pain to clean it." Compared to the semen she had let out this morning, there was definitely less. Regardless, the difference was the same as between a mug-worth of it and a big glass. It was still excessive to put it simply.

Chiisana glanced at the ground where the white stuff was staining the rug in front of the sofa and rubbed her stomach. The same strange expression as a bit earlier was on her face. Nevertheless, she diverted her attention away and began to walk away. "Well, good luck with that. I will wait for you in your room."

"You're not gonna help me, Chi?" Her abrupt departure from the scene prevented Futako from asking what she really wanted to ask. Things such as if was she fine with doing stuff like that for her or even talking a bit more about their current relationship.

Chiisana did not turn around. "That's literally your stuff on the ground. There is too much of it, that would be a pain to clean up. Cum less next time if you want me to help you."

"Next time..." Futako's initial pouting shedded when she heard those words. It was pretty much guaranteed that Chiisana would do those types of things for her again. Her body went into auto mode with the process of cleaning while her mind wondered what Chiisana would be willing to do for her next (she tuned down her fantasies though to prevent herself from having another erection).

Meanwhile, Chiisana swiftly arrived in Futako's room. The moment she closed the door she abruptly collapsed on the ground.

"Mmh, mmh..." With a flushed face and her lips tightly shut, she began to fondle her own breast directly under her top and slid a hand inside her soaked panties. Wet sounds resonated as she was actively fingering herself with the hand that had jerked Futako off.

Her body leaned backward so she could see her own hands moving under her clothes. The heat that had built up inside her body was at least released.

'I can't be too loud...otherwise, she will hear me. But her semen...I want to taste it so badly!'

Muffled moans and splashing sounds were the only things that could be heard for a solid minute, before, finally, Chiisana gasped with her wide-opened eyes toward the ceiling. Her body trembled a few times and she threatened to fall backward, but she maintained herself in time.

"Haah...Haah..." After a few deep breaths, Chiisana calmed down and sat on the ground. She was amazed at how excited she was as a result of doing lewd things with Futako. So much that she wondered how it would feel if Futakoa were to take advantage of the situation and defile her for her pleasure.

A soft sigh escaped Chiisana's mouth as she could hardly imagine such a scene from her deepest, wild desires. 'Really, Futako is too nice of a girl to do this. If only she were a bit more aggressive.'

With a whip of her head upward, Chiisana reflected on the future ahead for the new couple...