Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 08

Story Info
The morning after some relationship talk, Chiisana barges in.
3.1k words
4.43
1.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly afterward, Futako settled down and was now sitting on her bed while gripping Chiisana's hand. They stayed like this for a few minutes, silent like none knew how to start a conversation. In the end, it was Chiisana that broke the standstill.

"...Somehow, I'm sorry."

"Chi?" Futako was taken aback by the sudden apology. She turned toward the girl next to her and tightened her grip on the small hand.

"If I have to be honest, out of every confession that I got, this is the first time I'm happy that the other party loves me. Knowing that you have those feelings for me reassures me, Futako. It's like I know you desire to stay by my side and the possibility of us drifting apart because of one of us going out with someone else is low."

While she was talking, Chiisana leaned her head on Futako's shoulder. With her thumb, she playfully rubbed the back of Futako's hand.

"But I'm unsure about how I feel about you. I don't know if it is just just deep friendship or love. In the end, I'm just a self-centered girl who doesn't want to lose what she has and needs to use your suffering to determine her feelings."

"That's..." not true or at least this was what Futako wanted to say, but she could not finish her sentence. From an outsider's point of view, Chiisana's words were the truth. She did not want to lose what she considered precious to her while still not fully committing in exchange. Even more, she had offered a messed-up kind of deal just because she could not reach a conclusion.

Yes, from a complete stranger's standards, it was cowardice.

However, Futako was not just some complete stranger in this context. She was the girl that liked that other girl.

"Chi." Thin yet reassuring arms slowly wrapped around Chiisana, surprising the one being held. Soon enough, she found herself being hugged by Futako from the side. Her head was carefully placed against the ample chest.

"Futako?" Her eyes ever so slightly shifted upward.

"When I woke up this morning, I was completely lost with what happened to my body. I was terrified even. It was your usual gentleness to me that helped me calm down. You comforted me and even took the lead in trying to find out what happened to me. I really don't know what I would have done without you."

Chiisana could not mutter a word, so she just decided to listen and not interrupt Futako.

"You even accepted the fact that I liked girls so easily, making all my worries seem pointless."

"This..."

"...Also the fact that I tended, or rather still tend to look at you with... more than impure thoughts"

"..."

Now that Futako had brought up this topic, both of them felt embarrassed about the various things they had done up to that point in time. Futako, because she basically confessed about using her as fap material and Chiisana in regard to her questionable choices of clothes to attract her friend's eyes.

Futako cleared her throat, trying to dispel the strange mood. It was quite useless, but at least there was an effort.

"Anyway, what I trying to say is I'm glad that you were here for me today. So please, don't talk so badly of the girl I like." After uttering such cheesy lines, Futako clamped her lips while still trying to pull on a cool front.

Chiisana froze before finally giggling to herself. "How romantic. In other circumstances, I would have cringed so hard."

"Guh."

"It's a good thing you are the one who says this kind of thing." Chiisana let herself go in Futako's embrace, fully nestled in her clear feelings for her.

Futako smiled and proceeded to caress Chiisana's hair. The two of them stayed like this for a moment, enjoying the presence of the other.

Then, a subject returned to Futako's mind. Something that she clearly needed to set straight with Chiisana. "So, regarding this whole temporary girlfriend thing."

"Oh yeah, right."

Chiisana turned toward Futako and sat up cross-legged. Futako continued her query. "If I understand correctly, you will act as my girlfriend until some kind of cure is found for what happened to my body. Is that correct?"

"Basically, yeah." Chiisana simply nodded. The decision had been abrupt, so the exact details had also ended up being vague.

"As my girlfriend, you will help me whenever I get those urges like what happened this morning?"

"..." Chiisana diverted her eyes with an evasive expression.

"Eh? Is there something wrong?" Futako panicked. If she had thought about it a tiny bit more before expressing her uncovered desires she would have reached the conclusion that there were steps in a relationship. Usually, a pair does not jump straight to the 'let's bang' part after less than a day.

Thankfully, the other party was also not really clear of mind at the moment.

"No, it's just...We don't really have to limit it to when you can't control it anymore, you know? I mean..."

Futako took a second to register what Chiisana was trying to say, but when it did she audibly gasped. "You mean, like, whenever?"

Chiisana scratched her cheek and muttered. "Yeah. If I'm acting as your girlfriend I got to do it properly. For a normal couple, they don't generally wait until one of them is no longer able to endure it, right?"

Futako leaned toward Chiisana with a serious expression. Chiisana could not help but look at her, but her eyes were attracted by the glimpses of cleavage in front of her. She looked up when Futako began to ask her a follow-up question. "How far can we go?"

"H-How far, you ask."

Chiisana pondered for a bit. Upon reaching a response she answered this important question. "To not have regret I would prefer to not cross the last line. Just in case I can't return your feelings."

"The last line?" Futako tilted her head. What was considered the last line when talking about sex with another girl? Her mind was still unaccustomed to the fact that she currently had a penis, so the line was blurry and clearly not straight.

"You know, sex, like the actual thing. With your thing going inside my...Aah, please don't make me say out loud, you dolt!"

"Sorry, I got it!" Futako calmed down the unusually extremely flustered Chiisana. She now had a rough idea of what they could do and not do. While, honestly speaking, being quite limiting, it was not like it reduced the number of things she could do in bed to nothing. Especially considering they were both girls. Even more, being a couple involved more than the sexual aspect of it.

While Futako was mulling over what she could now do with her new girlfriend, Chiisana ground her teeth in frustration at Futako's reaction. Truth be told, there was one more reason why she had just placed a ban on actual sex. It was to see Futako's reaction.

If Futako really insisted she would not mind to actually do it with her. The key was that she wanted Futako to seek it and not just have a passive stance in their dynamic. With her ban, she had hoped for Futako to, at a minimum, have a disappointed reaction.

What she had failed to take into account had been that Futako was still thinking with the mentality of a hormone-driven normal girl, not of a chick with a dick. For her right now, she had not reached the point where her penis was her second brain for her decision-making.

But to go back to the topic, there were two cases where Chiisana would allow the did. One was if Futako were to take the dominant hand in their relationship and actually seek it. The other was if Chiisana reached the conclusion that she was also in love with Futako.

Chiisana sighed over the fact that the latter was the most probable despite how uncertain it was already.

Disregarding her inner turmoil, Futako grabbed Chiisana's hand with an anxious expression on her face. Seeing her like that, Chiisana could not help but sigh internally. 'What is it this time.'

"Are you really sure you want to do this for me? It would be fine to act as my girlfriend without the sexual part."

"Then, how would you take care of it?" Chiisana narrowed her eyebrows and pointed at Futako's crotch.

"Well, there are online sites for this..."

"Rejected."

"Wait, why? Even this morning, you seemed so adamant against me looking at this type of stuff."

Chiisana crossed her arms and closed her eyes in an overbearing manner. "It's fine, I said. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you watch porn. Besides, it's not like I hate it."

"Huh, you don't hate it?" Futako recalled Chiisana's previous expressions when she had been giving her a handjob and kissing her. It was true that definitely had not been the face of someone doing it against their will. The both of them had been pretty much into it.

Chiisana would not spell it out loud, but she also found it somehow annoying to know that Futako was looking at other women with lust. However, as someone with even more extensive knowledge of porn, she was probably the first that should stop now that she had a girlfriend.

'Yosh, when I get back I will delete my homework folder.' Such was the random thought that crossed her mind.

Chiisana clasped her hands together, to put an end to the subject. "Anyway, I said it's fine, so it is fine."

She hopped off from the bed and stretched her body. "It is getting late, so I should get home."

"Already?" A longing expression clouded Futako's face. She finally was dating the girl she liked. To say she wanted to spend more time together would be an understatement. There was so much she wanted to talk with her now, like plans for the rest of summer break and such.

Chiisana took out her phone and checked the time. "I did not inform Mom I was staying here this late. She probably guessed I'm here though."

"Okay..." Futako was the incarnation of a sad puppy. She dragged herself off the bed and accompanied Chiisana downstairs and up to the entranceway.

Futako weakly smiled and lightly waved at the departing girl. "Then, good night."

"..."

However, Chiisana did not open the door. Instead, she stayed still toward Futako, her eyes closed and her head slightly tilted upward. Her hands were loosely clenched behind her back.

"Chi?" Futako tiltled her head.

"My good night kiss, where is it?"

"?!" Futako covered her gasp with her hands. Her eyes betrayed her happiness. It took five seconds for her to recover, before leaning forward and softly kissing Chiisana on the lips. Warmth filled both girls as they were connected once again. A warmth quite different from the sex-driven one from earlier.

The whole thing lasted not too long, just enough to ensure that they would last without seeing the other overnight.

"...See you tomorrow."

"See you."

The door opened and closed, leaving Futako alone. She was doing her best to restrain the grin on her face, but soon she started to pump the air with her fists and a muffled squeal.

"Really, I love her!"

---

"It's morning..."

Futako slowly opened her eyes.

It was the next morning after she had confessed to Chiisana and somehow managed to get a temporary girlfriend. A refreshing feeling coursed through her body. It was the realization that the girl she liked had become her girlfriend.

Yesterday had been a long day. So many strange things had happened that she wondered if it was not a passing summer dream and none of it was real in the end.

"Ugh...! Yeah, that at least was not a dream. Unfortunately." Futako lifted up her bed sheet and immediately noticed the pole in her panties.

Compared to the previous day, it was a lot more bearable. Right now her legs were tingling and the itching need to touch her crotch was all over her body, but it was not to the point where it was hurting.

Regardless, she wanted to touch it, like really badly. Was this like this for the other half of the human population every morning? If so, Futako could not help but feel a bit more respect for them.

She retrained from solving the problem herself though, as she had been previously instructed. Instead, she stood up and picked up her nearby phone. The rock-hard member was forced to bend due to the ultra-resistant fabric used by the pink-colored panties. The sensation sent a jolt up her spine.

With a distorted face, she opened the messaging app and did not have to scroll to find Chi's name with a '<3' next to it. A definitive proof that what happened the day before was not a dream.

Just as she was about to send a message to Chiisana to ask if she was interested in fulfilling her self-inflicted duties as a girlfriend, a light knock was heard coming from her door. Following it was a soft voice, audible only if Futako was awake.

"Futako, you're still sleeping?"

"Chi?"

Futako, clad only in her skin-tight shirt that gave a lot of emphasis on her supple chest, and her bulging underwear, froze. Perhaps because she had heard her name, Chiisana let herself inside without confirming if she could enter. At this point one would wonder if Chiisana owned the place with how nonchalant were her actions.

Realizing her current getup Futako covered herself the best she was able to, which meant not a lot. A subtle shade of red appeared on her face.

Despite having already done more embarrassing stuff with Chiisana, Futako still was not used to showing herself like that, especially all of a sudden.

Seeing her reaction, Chiisana grinned playfully. "Oh my. It seems I arrived at the perfect timing."

"W-Why are you here this early?" Futako put down her now useless phone and turned around, trying to hide herself.

Chiisana, clearly unbothered by her girlfriend's need for privacy, approached with light steps. "You were suffering from the moment you woke up yesterday, so I thought you would need my help early in the morning."

When she was just behind Futako, she noticed the still unlocked phone and saw her name displayed. Her smile deepened. Some traces of her teasing traits were present. "It seems you thought the same, did you not?"

"T-That..." Futako's desires clashed with her nature. Her actions and body were honest to their needs compared to the mind.

Chiisana hugged the conflicted girl from behind. "It's fine. I already told you several times, I'm here for you."

A pair of privy hands began to caress Futako's front. A twitch came from the bigger girl. "C-Chi, what are you doing?"

"Well, I wonder~. What am, I, doing?"

The crawling fingertips traced over Futako's chest and stomach, while technically not touching any of her erogenous places. "You're really a perverted girl, aren't you Futako? Like the way you were kissing me yesterday."

"Ah...! Between the two of us, you are the more perverted..."

"Oh, how so?" Chiisana liked Futako's current tone. Despite moaning simply by her touch like a musical instrument she was able to hold this kind of conversation, the one that excited Chiisana even more.

Futako was about to continue, but Chiisana's sneaky hands slipped under her clothes. Her right one went under Futako's shirt directly grabbing her springy mound, while her left hand skillfully lifted down the pair of panties releasing Futako's thing in the process.

"Hya...?!" Futako was taken by surprise by the sudden bounciness of her member. She felt her legs growing weak when Chiisana began to jerk her off from behind. Her eyes closed as she grabbed Chiisana by the clothes.

Between the repetitive sound from Chiisana's hand motions and the moans coming from her mouth, Futako tried to talk. "I searched that 'Futanari'...thing from yesterday...Aah...only a pervert would know stuff like that...

"I want to kiss you..."

There was no follow-up to Futako's remark. Instead, Chiisana expressed her desire in a whisper. Futako's heart pounded hard in her chest.

"...Let's get on the bed."

Futako sat on the bed with Chiisana next to her. Chiisana was using one hand to rub the swollen tip of the huge penis raised between the parted thighs, while her other hand was coursing the shaft back and forth.

Futako kept the other girl close to her by placing her own hand on Chiisana's upper back. Maybe because she was the one who liked it the most, Futako was more aggressive when it came to kissing. Her lips were already locked with her beloved. Her tongue gently licked the surface of Chiisana's lips before probing them open.

On the other hand, Chiisana's brain was melting due to Futako's kissing techniques. It had been the same the day prior. She felt like when it came to kissing between the two of them, Futako definitely had the upper hand. More importantly, the dominance to do so. Chiisana only wished she were a bit more like that for the rest.

Regardless of what she thought, Chiisana's mouth was pried open by Futako. Her tongue, unlike the one attached to it, was on the receiving side. Futako was licking it to her heart's content. Not only that, she also sampled the mucous surface inside the warm mouth.

It was only when she was satisfied did they separated their mouth. Their breathing was rough after several minutes of deep kissing. The lack of oxygen finally made its way to their brain when they were ready for the next step.

Chiisana leaned forward and let a string of the saliva that had built up in her mouth directly on top of Futako's red tip. The scene did wonders for Futako as all she could do was look at Chiisana while enjoying the sensation of the natural lubricant.

With a teasing voice, Chiisana whispered. "What do you want me to do for you today? Are you satisfied with just my hands?"

'Beside her hands?' Futako was bewildered by the question-turned-suggestion. She was aware of what Chiisana was not willing to do for her, but from the conversation it seemed like Chiisana wanted to go another step further.

Truth be told, Futako was currently so horny that even kissing would be enough to make her come in the end. It was not like a few ideas did not pop up in her mind, though. However, before she was able to suggest anything, another, greater idea popped up.

She licked her lips and started. "How about you do...something that you want to do?"