Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 10

Story Info
Futako and Chiisana goes on a date after breakfast.
2k words
4.83
1.8k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<--->

Author's note:

Not much NSFW content in this chapter and the following one (have to edit it before posting it). Chapter 12 will be hot though.

<--->

"Hey, Chi. Can you pass me the jam please?"

"...Yeah, sure."

"The bottle of orange juice is nearly empty, I will have to stock up on it. Now, then."

"...Say, Futako."

"Mnh?"

"Aren't you eating a bit too much?"

"You think so?" Futako stopped dipping her buttered, jam-dripping toast in her mug of sweet hot chocolate and looked up at Chiisana.

It was around an hour after they had some 'fun' and they were currently eating breakfast in Futako's house backyard under a parasol. Both were sitting at a simple wooden table on benches. Laid on the table in front of them was a variety of food suitable to start the day, such as white bread toast, colorful fruit jam, cereals, and several sugary beverages.

Eating at such a place was a habit the two of them had taken during summer break. There had not been a single day of rain since the start of the break so, while that fact was bad for the environment, this allowed the two girls to enjoy the start of the day under the glare of the sun.

As stated, Chiisana had freeloaded her way into getting a free breakfast every day. She was more of the type to start the day with something light in the stomach so it was not like she had put a dent in Futako's wallet and allowance, though.

Regardless of how much she ate herself, she would always accompany Futako for this moment. Futako was, despite her meek behavior, an active girl. She enjoyed working out in general and staying fit and healthy. The quantity she ate was slightly more than the average girl's breakfast while still being in a reasonable quantity.

However just like Chiisana had pointed out, it looked like Futako was trying to compensate for the two of them.

Chiisana raised an eyebrow and lowered the other. She circled the edge of her cup of black coffee with her fingertip. "Are you preparing for an event or something? You already finished the loaf of bread from the other day, cleaned up the pot of cherry jam, and basically drank more milk than a calf. Generally, what you ate the past two days lasts you a whole week. Wait, if I remember correctly that's not even the same type of bread in the first place. Did you finish the last one?"

Futako stopped in her tracks, her body slouched forward aiming for the toast of bread covered in peanut butter and soaked with the milk of her cereals. Her two eyes focused on Chiisana and her mouth clamped shut. "...Wait, you really think I'm eating too much? Come to think of it I seem to be hungrier than usual recently. I generally eat until I'm satiated, but my stomach feels like a bottomless pit today."

Chiisana glanced at her for a few seconds before sipping from her cup of freshly brewed coffee. "I would say if you are hungry, eat. You might want to consume something more nutritious than highly processed sugary food like that though."

Futako felt conflicted upon hearing Chiisana's words. The hand holding the delicious piece of toast full of carbs trembled in front of the dilemma of whether to bring it or not to her mouth or put it down.

"Just eat it, you dolt. Just think of it for next time."

Futako obeyed and chomped on it, happily enjoying the taste.

After licking her fingers, she noticed something. "Talking about it, you don't have any appetite this morning?"

Chiisana was taking a sip when she heard those words. "cough...!"

"Are you okay?"

Chiisana lightly choked on her coffee, her eyes closed in pain due to the temperature of her drink. Nevertheless, she wiped her mouth and placed the cup down. "I'm fine, thank you. To answer your question, I...I just don't feel like eating so early today."

"Early? it's already ten you know? In fact, we generally eat even earlier than this, but this morning..." A look of embarrassment crept on Futako's face. It was not too hard to know what she was thinking about.

In contrast, Chiisana was internally conflicted. She held her stomach and could not help but think of the real reason. 'I already had my fill from you. Damnit, I dunno if it is because of the composition of her cum, but I feel like I have eaten a bucket worth of those high in protein yaourt...'

Not that she could say it properly. She could not really compare it to something she knew personally, but from her extensive knowledge, semen was not supposed to taste this good and sating from drinking a few mouthfuls of it. Those kinds of setups only appeared in fiction at best.

At this point, Chiisana was wondering if the thing Futako produced was even real cum with sperm and all that stuff. She technically did not even have testicles in the first place. Thinking about it, could she potentially get someone pregnant?

Chiisana sighed and plopped her head in her palm. The conflicted thoughts in her heart gently melted away as she observed her (temporary) girlfriend childishly finishing up her cereals. "Really, too good for her own good..."

"Mmh? Sorry Chi, did you say something?"

"Nothing. Finish up quickly and get dressed up. Today is our first date as a couple after all."

"Gulp, OK...Wait, what?"

***

"Sorry! I hope I didn't make you wait too long."

"...Sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't help having a question. Is there even a point for me to come here first, twenty minutes ahead of our meeting time, wait ten minutes for you to arrive, and then lie by saying 'Don't worry, I just arrived too'? Even more, what is the deal with having a meet-up here at the mall when we are neighbors and we could have come together?"

Is this normal for a date? thought Futako as she questioned the whole ordeal of dates in her country, alongside the circumstances behind today's surprise meet-up.

"What is it that I'm hearing? Are you perhaps not happy that we are going on a date?" Chiisana pouted cutely and crossed her thin arms in front of Futako.

In response, Futako quickly waved her hands in panic. "N-Not at all! I'm, like, super happy!"

She then noticed the way Chiisana acted, her expression turning to confusion. She was acting all cute-ish and meek. It was so unlike her usual self that it forced the other party who knew her too well to express her doubt. "Are you doing some kind of character right now? The Chi I know would not pout like that when she is dissatisfied. Instead, she would bark with a glare and an overbearing pressure."

"...What kind of girl am I in your mind?" said Chiisana with narrowed eyes. The previous act disappeared, melted away by her usual brazenness. One of her arms looped around Futako's arm who was standing there perplexed by the situation.

"Let's go. I will explain on the way." In a casual manner, Chiisana muttered as such as she escorted Futako forward.

"Okay?" Futako just went with the flow and kept up with Chiisana's pace. A slight blush crept up on her face as her gaze was directed at her linked arm with Chiisana. A warm bubble of happiness took root in her chest just with this simple type of interaction. This was the type of thing she would have in mind when thinking about doing couple-like stuff.

Meanwhile, Chiisana just smiled and leaned against Futako in a way to not disturb their walking. "If we go with the hypothesis that your parents will be able to cure your...problem when they come back, it means there are around a few weeks for our deal. More or less."

"Yeah, right..." The bubble inside Futako's chest cooled a tiny bit upon hearing those words. She knew that Chiisana was acting as her girlfriend to find out if her feelings were the same as the ones Futako had for Chiisana. In return, Chiisana would help her take care of the whole semen chimney on her crotch that had magically grown overnight.

In other words, them being lovers was technically only an ephemeral thing right now. There was no guarantee it would continue in the near future. A few weeks was both long and short when taking account of either side of the situation. This was also what Chiisana was thinking and prompted her to take drastic actions.

"I was serious when I said I wanted to find out how I truly feel about you. That's why we have to have as many "lovers events" as possible in that short timeframe." Chiisana continued her explanation.

"Hence the date?"

"Yes, that's right. As for the whole cute-ish, pain in the ass, personally...I just thought you might like it."

"Eh?" Futako had been looking at her arm for a while now, but she swiftly raised her head. Chiisana's ears turned pink, in contrast to her grumpy expression.

Chiisana continued. "I looked it up, what kind of phrases and personalities were the most popular for girls. Generally, guys like cheerful girls who act sweet and tend to smile no matter the situation. I don't know what is your type, so I thought I might go with this annoying act to see how you reacted. In the end, I feel more dumb than anything."

As she explained, Chiisana had done some extensive research to find what men and boys of her age group were more likely to like in a girl. She ended with some absurd unilateral worldviews and completely unrealistic opinions about women, but this was better than nothing, or she thought. So she went with it and adopted this strange personality.

One important thing she did not take into consideration was the fact despite the other party liking girls, Futako was a girl just like her.

"Then, what about the whole meet-up when we could have come together here?" This was the other mystery Futako could not wrap her head around.

"Ah, this?" Chiisana placed a finger on her lips and looked up in the air like she was remembering something.

"It's a common trope in rom-com anime, y'know? The heroine would arrive super early and ahead of the meeting time. The boy would then reach the place five minutes before while saying something like 'Sorry, I'm late!' despite being early himself. Finally, the girl responds with a cute 'No, don't worry, I just got there.'"

Chiisana pointed at Futako with a smile as she ended the explanation of the strange material she had used for their date. She seemed proud of herself.

"...Pff, haha." A soft giggle escaped Futako's mouth as she could not control it.

"What is it this time?" Chiisana glanced at her, wondering what she could have said that would make the other party laugh in this type of situation. In her mind, she could not imagine at all she had said something prone to get a laugh out of it.

Futako got her fit under control and lightly smiled at Chiisana. The lump that cooled in her chest ignited once again, brimming her with energy. "No, that's just...you truly are cute, Chi."

"...! How you can sometimes say such things without batting an eyelid with the way you are normally is really a mystery to me."

Chiisana faked a cough and did her best to calm her drumming heart. Paradoxically, she adjusted her grip around Futako's arm in order to get closer, regardless of whether or not the other girl would be able to hear her heart.

After walking among the crowd of people and other young folk enjoying their break for a short while, the couple arrived at the first destination for the day.

"A café?"

"Yes, a café. That's how a date should start, or at least I think so."

With this, rang the start of the pair's first true date.