Futako's Strange Circumstances Ch. 09

Story Info
Chiisana gives Futako a blowjob.
2.8k words
4.83
2k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something I want to do?" Chiisana was so surprised she stopped the rubbing of her hands and looked at Futako directly in the eyes.

Futako found the dubious expression cute but now was not the time for that. She let go of her hand holding Chiisana's back and used both to support herself on the bed. Now, Chiisana was technically free to move however she wanted.

"Yes, what you want. Something that you would like to try...that would also, you know, make you c-cum." The last part, while still heard by Chiisana, was said in a low voice.

Chiisana observed Futako's embarrassed behavior and felt moved by the way she was thinking of her. It seemed she really wanted the pleasure of their relationship to go both ways and not just a situation that Futako could use as an outlet. A warm smile appeared on Chiisana's face as a result of this realization. "Something that I want...huh."

There was actually one thing that Chiisana wanted more than anything. She had actually hoped for Futako to ask her to do it sooner or later. It seemed the opportunity was given to her instead.

Chiisana swallowed the rest of her spit due to her nervousness about what she was about to do. She first let go of Futako's dick, causing the other to observe her actions. "There is actually one thing that I want to do, yes."

She held the helm of her shirt and removed it in one motion. Her bare chest and narrow waist were exposed to Futako's excited eyes. Chiisana banally threw her shirt behind her.

She approached and caressed Futako's male genitalia against her stomach in a gentle manner. Despite her current non-optimal positioning, the peak of it was touching her navel. She had had the hunch since she had first seen it, but the whole length would probably rip her organs apart, not just her cervix if she were to take the whole thing in. Knowing this, it was a good thing this was not the thing she currently desired to do.

Seeing her actions, Futako tentatively asked. "Why topless? I mean I like it, but...wait, that's not what I-"

"Because it might get messy when we are done. It's your fault for cumming so much." Chiisana ignored Futako's rumbles and gathered her hair behind her head, revealing the nibbles that were her earlobes. With a thin smile and a heartbeat going through the roof, she changed her position.

"Is it...?"

"..." Chiisana said nothing. She kneeled on the bed between Futako's parted legs and approached the hot meat rod with her head. From up close, it was even bigger and, honestly speaking, she wondered if this would break her jaw. Nevertheless, she fully planned to commit to her first blowjob.

Yes, this was what she wanted to do.

On a side note, she had a full close view of Futako's place. She had only seen it from above, but she was finally able to confirm that Futako had indeed retained her original female reproductive organ while acquiring the male one. How it worked, she did not know. There were no testicles, so normally no semen should have been able to be produced. Despite this, she was capable of shooting geysers of it. Well, the very fact that Futako had a penis was already the strangest part, so there was no need to dwell too deeply on the question.

Regardless, this was not the time for such thoughts.

With a hand on the shaft and her head just in front of the tip, Chiisana's gaze swiftly turned toward Futako. Just like herself, the girl who was about to get a blowjob had her cheeks flushed with excitement. Futako's eyes were glued on Chiisana, observing each of her movements, awaiting her next move.

Futako's anticipation made Chiisana's heart skip a beat. She heard it pounding in her ears, but she took a few deep, ruffled breaths and returned her attention to her task.

Her years of theoretical studies did not prepare her for this, so she just followed her instinct by being gentle with it at first. "I will take care of it, okay?"

She started off by giving a kiss on the top of the glans, which resulted in a twitch and a yelp from Futako. Perhaps satisfied with the reaction, Chiiana no longer halted, giving Futako plenty of love. Her mouth repeatedly made contact with Futako's tasty thing. The soft, wet sounds of her kisses accompanied the ruffling of the beddings as Chiisana moved her head around along with her upper body.

On the other side, Futako felt she was about to faint from happiness and stimulation. 'She is just kissing it...and it's already too much!'

The way Chiisana was handling her dick was simply incredible. Futako gritted her teeth in a pathetic attempt to prevent moaning, but it was not enough.

Chiisana was also not done.

Tingles spread through Futako's spine when something wet began to carefully lubricate the head of the penis. Chiisana would roll her little tongue over the gland and the urethra. Just like a pussycat grooming its owner, Chiisana was so focused on 'cleaning' the thing in front of her that it took a while before finally noticing Futako's reactions.

Chiisana giggled and placed the dick against her cheek while still massaging it, slowly, up and down. "Is it too much? I did not even start the main thing and you already seem on the verge of cumming?"

"I-It's not my fault...ahh...Chi is the lewd one here."

"Fufu, I'm lewd one, huh? You might be right. If you can last a bit more, this lewd girl here will let have a special reward."

"A reward, you say..." However, Chiisana did not add more. Instead, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and let the tip enter directly into her mouth. Her eyebrows frowned as the thickness was already too much for her relatively small mouth. Still, she went step by step with her blowjob.

She remembered to be mindful of her teeth when taking it in and out of her mouth. It was something she had learned from her years of 'homework'.

The burning throbbing penis felt like it was on fire between her lips. She continued to suck on it like a popsicle, making it explore the inside of the same mouth she had used to kiss Futako with.

Futako, as for her, grabbed the sheet of her bed tightly 'Chi's mouth...! It feels amazing!'

The motion of her girlfriend's wobbling head coupled with the fact that her dick was being sucked made Futako ecstatic. Her back arched up and down, and her toes curled from pleasure. She somehow restrained her hips that wanted to move as well, maybe trying to put more of her inside Chiisana out of instinct. Despite not being interested in men, she was aware her thing was big. One careless move and she could hurt her girlfriend in the process.

Nonetheless, it did not stop her from having delusions. With one eye barely open, Futako bit down her own lips. 'I want to pull her head down and shove the whole thing in, but that's not possible I guess..."

Despite her lack of skill and the difference in size, Chiisana was still able to fit around a third of Futako's dick in her mouth. It was frustrating in a way, but it seemed unrealistic to ask for more. Futako was just too well built and Chiisana's head was a tad smaller for a girl her age.

It was not like Chiisana was this small, as she did not have a child-like body. Sure, she was the shortest in her class, but there was probably someone of her age smaller than her at school.

Her body was fully developed as a girl her age, but some aspects of it had not been blessed in her growth. Instead, she got a slender body that reminded people of a feather, almost floating around. Not a trace of excess fat nor starvation visible on her limbs or her stomach, just a perfect healthy ratio.

Her strongest asset, or at least for Futako, was her bouncy butt. Not too big to disbalance the rest of her proportions, but enough to attract the eyes when wearing skin-tight pants. Futako had spent far too many hours thinking of her perfect ass.

To put it in other words, Chiisana was totally Futako's type.

"Mmh...Mhm."

"Hugh, Chi..."

Through her dick, Futako could feel that she had reached the back of the mouth and could not advance any further. While this by itself was a shame, around a third of it was enjoying the warm and wetness of the blowjob. From time to time, Chiisana would go slowly when taking it in and out, allowing Futako to feel it each time a centimeter of her was being sucked off.

Even more, Chiisana was also taking care of the rest of the dick by licking it whenever she needed a break to breathe. As such there was no part of it that did not receive Chiisana's service. Lines of saliva would drip along the shaft, connecting Chiisana's mouth to the rest of it.

"Ah...Chi, I love it."

"..."

Chiisana could not hold a conversation when she was busy using her mouth. Nevertheless, Futako's reactions enhanced her own excitement.

It was hidden from Futako's sight, but Chiisana was currently rubbing her soaked panties, and this since she had started giving head.

'I never knew giving a blowjob would make me feel so good...'

Chiisana's middle finger traced along the sticky pink panties over her entrance. From time to time she would circle around the small bump. Her bottoms elevated, causing her as-always short skirt to fall down her lower back. From behind, the sight of her ass was on full display while only a peek was visible from the front.

Chiisana was entranced by her first blowjob. At first, she had been skeptical about how one would find pleasure in giving oral sex. Now she had her answer.

'The warmth of that hard thing inside my mouth...its throbbing wherever I lick it with my tongue, and the way Futako is holding down her voice...Still, more than all of that, the smell and the taste!'

Chiisana felt like she was eating the tastiest main dish and the sweetest dessert at the same time. This was something she had never experienced before, but the more she gave pleasure to Futako's dick the more she felt it herself.

It was like that dick was reacting to Chiisana's actions and giving back to her several folds of what Futako was feeling.

'Fuck, I'm close...'

Chiisana did not care about being seen masturbating. Her fingers had long ago been inserted inside her panties and herself. Like in synchro with her pecking head, her panties would undulate whenever she moved her fingers. Her juices had been dripping for some time now in the form of a fine line between her legs. At the end of it, droplets started to transform into small pools of her nectar.

"Chi...! Soon, I will!"

"...!"

Chiisana increased her pace. Each time she brought her head down, she would do her best to take it a little bit deeper in. Without doing anything herself, Futako's dick rammed inside and out in a sloppy mess.

Shallow nasal breaths rhythmed Chiisana's head movement. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the sensation spreading throughout her whole body.

"C-Chi!" Futako gripped the sheet of her bed even harder and clenched her teeth. Her hips shoved upward in an attempt to keep the pleasure going up until the last second. In the end, all good things had an end and it was time to reach climax.

"...!" Futako's dick reached its deepest yet, which made tears appear on the corners of Chiisana's eyes. However, there was no time for her to complain.

It was like a faucet opening in her mouth. Hot sprays started to pour from the back of her mouth until they completely filled her mouth. Her cheeks expanded, but there was a limit to how much she could contain in that tiny mouth of hers in the first time.

'I'm gonna drown...unless I drink some of it...' As a last resort, she started to swallow some of it. It was a mistake though. The moment her tastebuds finally registered the taste of Futako's baby batter she instantly cummed too.

'What the fuck, it's so good!' Her eyes turned upward and even more love juices seeped from her crotch. All strength in her core muscles vanished resulting in her body slouching forward, her twitching butt still in the air in a perfect top-down bottom-up position.

Chiisana kept drinking the newfound nectar until she felt she could not take it anymore and really needed to breathe. She weakly tapped on Futako's thigh in the hope of making her realize she was on the verge of losing her girlfriend.

"...Huh...? Ah, Chi!"

Futako crawled away, her dick slid away from Chiisana's mouth. Like a plug, the moment the tip emerged, white semen gushed out of the limp Chiisana's mouth, resulting in a mess on the bed.

"Chi?! Are you okay? I'm sorry!"

"Cough, cough...Somehow, I guess." Chiisana coughed and sat up on the bed with difficulty. She held her hand out and leaked the rest of Futako's cum on it. With tears in her eyes because of the coughing and a somewhat grumpy expression, she glared at Futako.

"I don't know if I should find it funny that I had probably nearly been the first person in existence to have drowned because her partner had cum too much."

"I'm sorry...?" Futako was a bit at a loss in regard to what to say. A part of her brain was still numb because of Chiisana's blowjob. It was by itself a miracle she had reacted when Chiisana had tapped her thighs.

Seeing her more-than-usual dumb face made Chiisana's complaints feel useless. She just sighed and licked her fingertips off Futako's homemade sauce. "The reward was supposedly me swallowing your load, but it seems I was taken by surprise and did it in the end."

"What, this was the reward?"

"Oh my, are you disappointed? Did you expect something more or did you think it was a given I would swallow it?" Chiisana leaned her still-topless body on all four. Her skin was damp from sweat and all kinds of bodily fluids thanks to the earlier physical exercise. She teased Futako to her heart's content, maybe in a way to get back to what had happened.

Futako could not help but stare at Chiisana's pointy tips and the undulating curve of her spin partially hidden by her flowing red hair. The way she acted right now was extremely seductive. A blush crept on her face, but at the same time, some kind of pride welled up in her heart at the realization she was the only person who could see Chiisana in such a situation.

"What is this expression~? You're so busy thinking strange things up there that you forgot to cover yourself down there?" Chiisana twirled her finger along Futako's limping penis.

"Ah, sorry...?! Also, you should cover yourself too."

Futako was quick to cover herself with her hands and turned around. Despite doing those types of things with Chiisana, she was still a prude at heart. Seeing her cute reaction, Chiisana let escape a soft chuckle.

She loosely grabbed her shirt and got off the bed. Her free hand was over her chest. "Just like I thought I got messy. I'm gonna borrow your shower again. We probably need to talk about how to avoid making too much of a mess each time if we keep doing this regularly like that."

'Oh, talking about it?'

Futako tilted her head, her numb mind registered only a part of what she heard. She shook the afterglow with a head shake and finally understood Chiisana's words. "Okay, go ahead Chi. I will clean up in the meantime."

The door of her room was already closing when she finished her sentence. Futako looked at it with an absent mind for a few seconds. 'Really, I love Chi.'

Futako really loved Chiisana. She was glad she had woken up to the fact Chiisana was her girlfriend and not some kind of dream her perverted horny-teenager brain had formulated.

With glee on her face, Futako put her panties back on and proceeded to change the bedding.

'Nevertheless, I changed them yesterday and again today. Laundry is a pain though...Mmh, what is this?'

Futako felt something wet when she removed the mattress cover. At first, she thought it was her own cum, but both the texture and color were off. It was more slimy and transparent. Even more, a good deal of it was present where Chiisana had been.

"Wait, isn't this...huh, really?" Futako finally realized what it was. She was more used to semen recently, but it was definitely something she had used to see a lot when she was just a normal girl.

Her gaze went to the door.

"So both sides can enjoy a blowjob...?"