All Comments on 'Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 4 years ago

hope its not the end

calista241calista241almost 4 years ago
hope it's not the end of Alina.

I bet her college experience would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

hope it doesn't end with her dead there can be a lot more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don’t end

Please don’t end please I’m sorry it’s dumb this is a literotica story but please she’s gonna get to go to college and be happy and loved please don’t have her die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope this isn’t the end of Alina. Please tell us what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

you cant end it like that cmon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes a new chapter! I'm so glad it's back! I haven't read it yet, but I know I'm going to love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

am i missing something? did alina do something with the principal? did I miss a chapter?

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Didn't expect it to end like that...........

........so I guess a chapter 5 isn't going to happen then ?

Shame really !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please continue the story can’t just end this way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT?

I don't get the end. What happened? You can't finish it that way, confusing us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alina got shot!?!?!

Nope, absolutely unacceptable!!!!!

This kind of ending is a 100% bad, bad, bad end!!

You have four fantastic chapters, so I can only hope you have or had a plan for a fifth and ended up with either the flu, or severe writers block and I pray to which ever goes or goddesses there actually exist that you recover and keep writing this story... Hell, make a book with more chapters and put it on kindle! I'll buy it!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

We dooo really need the next chapter. Awesome cliffhanger but it's tough to wait.

Tanky1000Tanky1000over 3 years ago
Great Stuff

Not often does an erotic story have a cliffhanger. I like where the plot is going though I kinda wish there wasn’t the love angle. It’s great in a harem which I’m all for, but I was hoping that Alina would keep having sex with Milfs and impregnating them until one day she found the young chick that she could see herself living with and marrying.

Definitely happy that they’re doing the sex house that I was hoping for.

Though if there is one major complaint I have it’s skipping over the seduction and fucking of the principal. Would have definitely preferred to see that go down, particularly because it’s a different scenario from everything that’s been in the story so far.

Anyway, You write fantastic stuff and I can’t wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Alina just isn’t very likable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful main character, hope she’s dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my edited version, the car then explodes, killing the women, and when Evelyn learns about it, she spontaneously miscarries, and bleeds to death. The FBI, who have been monitoring the agency for some time, round up everyone involved in the agency on numerous charges, ranging from various flavors of conspiracy, to prostitution, to human trafficking, to tax evasion. They do their very best to keep it quiet, but the records if the arrests are leaked, and the names are broadcast over the internet.

One of the wronged husbands discovers the information, and uses the money he no longer has to spend on his cuckoldress to place exorbitant bounties on every name, with the caveat that the deaths be proven via video, posted online, before the bounty is awarded.

As the list shrinks, the terror of the surviving members grows greater and greater, and law enforcement works desperately to protect them, but the money involved is so great that every hired killer with the means to do so is hunting these people. Including some of the people who run witness protection.

There's no escape.

In the end, no one ever learns the name of the man who posted the bounties, but the public begins to call him "the toughguy" after Henry -who was arrested, charged, and found not culpable by reason of temporary mental incapacity in the deaths of the members Alina's harem, including his wife- shared Alina and Rose's philosophy on "toughguys" while on the witness stand, and the media made a headline out of it.

Globally.

After every person whose name was leaked has died, futas across the world continue to live in terror. All a potential futacuck has to do is threaten to share his wife's name, and the name of a given futa, on the internet for "the toughguy" to see, and the problem is usually solved. At first, a few particularly stupid, or arrogant, wives and futas attempt to call the bluff, but after the bounties that are subsequently placed result in their agonizing deaths less than a week later, almost no one ever risks it. And those that do, invariably suffer. In fact almost all adultery, regardless of the cheater's gender, ceases completely. It's amazing what a rash of very public, very violent executions does to stiffen the public's attitudes towards morality and fidelity. Noticing this effect, people start trying this with other crimes. People aren't smart, so a group unthinkingly decides to eliminate pedophilia by placing bounties on Sex Offenders. This works, but the guideline to "only target Sex Offenders who have "targeted" children" is insufficiently clear.

Streakers and insufficiently wealthy exhibitionists who ended up on the registry are also killed. People are also assholes, so this is viewed as acceptable collateral damage, especially when the numbers of child rapes and molestations plummet. The cartels cease human trafficking entirely, because the money involved is enough that sicarios are killing sicarios, and it's just a mess.

And all because Alina, and the Agency, were a bunch of vile rectal prolapses. They changed the world, man. By dying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lmao Anon below

Stay mad, you shrimp-dicked Cuck xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a woman, sweetie. Do try to keep up. Sigh. Closing tabs and this is the kind of response I discover? So disappointing. Cry into your "male tears" mug, dear. There, there. You'll smash that nasty old patriarchy tomorrow, I'm sure of it, and your cats will cheer you on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...