Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

Story Info
Young futa making money for college by breeding older women.
29.9k words
4.67
52.9k
120

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,034 Followers

"Jenna Horst," the vice principal called, his voice spreading through the speakers so that everyone could hear it.

Alina watched her friend lifting her hand carefully and waving out to the crowd as she walked across the stage up to Principal Pulcher. It was a special moment, but it also made her nervous, because she would be next. Her parents were sitting in the second row. Everyone else had more people here to support them, but she only had them.

"Alina Huba," the vice-principal called.

Her friend was leaving the stage on the other side, and Alina started to cross the stage up to where Principal Pulcher was waiting with her diploma.

"Go Alina!" a woman yelled.

At first she thought it must be her mother, but it was out of character for her to yell something like that, and when she looked at them she saw that they tried to look backward, and she assumed they had also been surprised by the call of her name. She tried to let her eyes glance over the audience, moving further back until she saw a group of people that had stood up from their chairs. Some of them were waving and making a small ruckus, but before her eyes could focus enough to see who it was, a spotlight entered her vision, blinding her.

Continuing to walk across the stage she tried to put her mind towards why she was here, but she also started to realize who was out there. The voice had sounded like Julie. If she was there, the group must consist of people that she knew from the agency. Evelyn must be one of them. Maybe Millie and Cindy too. She wanted Beatrice to be one of them too. The owner of the agency, that her interactions with always seemed to go poorly. Rose too, of course. She needed to be out there as well.

"Congratulations, Alina," Principal Pulcher said, offering up the diploma.

Alina threw another glance out to the audience, but the bright lights still made it difficult to see much from the stage. Instead she turned her attention to her principal. She was a beautiful woman, with a nice smile that was beaming on her face as she waited for Alina to take her prize for finishing school. Yet, Alina felt like the smile wasn't genuine. She had been suspended for the last days of school. They had been three of the best days of her life, but Principal Pulcher didn't know that. It was especially aggravating because Mrs. Swan, her teacher that had gotten suspended with her, hadn't been allowed to come in for the graduation. The principal was scared it would get out that Alina had gotten Mrs. Swan pregnant, and that it would put the school in a problematic position.

"Thank you," Alina said, taking the diploma.

"John Ibberin," The vice-principal called.

Alina clenched her teeth together. She had a plan for how she would deal with Principal Pulcher. Something that would make her understand that she was wrong. Understand that her punishment of Mrs. Swan was uncalled for, and something that would make her understand why there were married women out in the stands that wanted to be there for Alina on her big day. People that had entered her life, and now wanted to be a part of it. Wanted to share important moments with her.

"I can't believe we did it!" Jenna said, jumping Alina as she got off the stage.

She accepted the hug. Jenna was a hugger, and even if she had hesitated about the constant hugging when they had first become friends, at the time she couldn't afford to lose a friend because of it. Maybe it had even helped her when she started to be intimate with Mrs. Swan, and all the other women.

"Finally," Alina added, even if school had been a lot better the last months, she felt like she had been shown a glimpse of what life without school could be like this week.

"No more school. No more bullies. No more old people telling us what we need to do," Jenna said, gleefully.

"What about College? Is that not school?" Alina asked. She looked up at the stands again, but from the lower angle it was hard to see the area of the audience that she was interested in. Still she knew there were some old people out there she wouldn't mind spending some time with, even if they would tell her what to do.

"College is different. It's just fun and chill. No bad people around to make life miserable. Nothing like school," Jenna promised.

"Brad Pulcher," the vice principal's voice called as if to hit home Jenna's talk about bullies.

Jenna spit on the ground as his name was mentioned. Being the principal's son, and one of the top jocks, meant he had been able to do whatever he wanted to anyone at school for the last years, and he had absolutely taken full advantage of his protection by being the worst kind of person.

"Don't you think he will be attending college too?" Alina asked.

"Not my college," Jenna answered, dragging Alina as far away from the walk-of ramp and the other jocks as they could.

Alina tried to clear her head. This wasn't a day to worry about bullies. As soon as the calling of the names where over she could go see her parents, and then she hoped she could find out why the women from the agency were here too. She was supposed to see them tomorrow, but she wanted to show how grateful she was that they showed up today too.

*************************************

"I guess we should get going. Are you sure you don't want a ride?" her mother said.

"I told you we're going to all say goodbye to the school first, and then I will come home," Alina said. Her class wanted to pull one last prank, but Alina was prepared to miss that for her own plans. "I'll be home in a bit."

"Good, because we want to celebrate with you before that party. After all, you're the first Huba to finish American high school," her father said.

"I'll be home soon," Alina promised.

It had been difficult to convince her parents that she needed to attend the graduation party. Everyone was going to be there. That might not be a good thing, but she felt that it would be a good way to say goodbye to mostly everyone. Jenna was going to be there too, and she knew she might be alone without her there. At least now they could be alone together.

Her parents walked away, and Alina quickly looked for her agency friends. She waded through the group of families congratulating their teenagers for their great accomplishment. When she was getting close to the edge, she saw Evelyn trying to gaze into the crowd, looking for someone. She knew it must be her, and she pushed her way towards her. When she got closer, she saw that next to Evelyn was Julie, and then Millie and Cindy. Rose was behind them together with Beatrice. They were all here. Evelyn spotted her, nudging the others and they all started to cheer.

"What are you all doing here?" Alina asked as she got out of the crowd.

"We wanted to surprise you," Evelyn said, giving her a close hug.

"This is a big day for you," Rose said, pushing Evelyn away and taking over the hug.

"Something that only happens once in your lifetime," Julie added when it was her turn for a hug.

Alina hugged all of them. She couldn't believe they all had taken the time to come here just for her.

"I thought we would do all this tomorrow. You didn't need to come here today too," she said, trying not to show how moved she was.

"Tomorrow too, but we all talked and had the opportunity to be here today. We wanted to show how much you mean to us," Julie said.

Alina knew how blessed she was to have met all these wonderful women. She had to move her hand up to wipe a tear.

"I have something I want to share with you too," Evelyn said nervously.

Evelyn looked serious, and Alina gave her all of her attention.

"I know we haven't talked about it, but my husband wanted to give you a bonus. The same amount that clients pay for you getting them pregnant, to show that we appreciate everything you have done for him and me," Evelyn said.

"You don't need to do that," Alina said.

"Yes we do, because—," Evelyn said, pausing midsentence. Everyone looked eager and Alina started to feel that there was more to it. Evelyn leaned closer to make sure no one overheard them. "Because I'm pregnant too."

"No way," Alina said, feeling her head spin with emotions.

"I got the confirmation for it early this morning. My husband insists you accept the payment. That means you got three of us pregnant already," Evelyn said, still trying to keep it quiet so that people close to them didn't hear.

"I never could have imagined that would happen," Alina said. "I feel like I don't deserve it, but I'm grateful so many have given me a chance to help you get pregnant."

"I think we both are pregnant too, but it is too early to tell," Millie said, rubbing her wife's toned belly over her clothes.

Alina looked around them. They had moved away slightly from the other groups, and even if no one was looking at them, she still felt that everyone would see if they did something now.

"I wish I could kiss you. Especially you Evelyn and Julie, to celebrate that you are both pregnant," Alina said.

"We'll have to save that for tomorrow," Julie said, reaching in for another hug instead.

Alina felt tears welding up again. Her head started to spin as she thought that six beautiful women were standing in front of her. Three had confirmed to carry her child, and two more had started to work with her towards the goal of getting them both pregnant. Beatrice was the only one she hadn't been with yet. Her boss had offered herself up, but Alina had picked Millie and Cindy instead. Mostly out of spite that Beatrice didn't approve that Alina and Evelyn always had sex in the office. Still she wanted her. She wanted to get her boss pregnant too.

Beatrice was standing a little to the side as the other five women were gathered closely around Alina. She figured it was because all of them shared a special bond, and Beatrice hadn't been able to get that far yet. Alina figured it would be up to her to correct that. Up to her to allow Beatrice to be a part of everything the other women shared. After all, all of this was possible thanks to her and the agency that she had founded.

"Will all of you be there tomorrow?" Alina asked.

"Yes," all five answered in a choir.

"You too, Beatrice?" Alina added.

They all looked at Beatrice. Clearly the other women were curious too. In some ways it made sense that she would be there, especially since she and Julie were sisters, but at the same time, surely there would be a ton of celebratory sex and that might be awkward for someone not part of it already. Alina bit her lip, then stepped up to Beatrice, taking her hands and kneeling down. It was awkward in her graduation garb, but she felt it was necessary for what she wanted to say.

"Dear Beatrice Whittington, it would be my honor if you would come to the party tomorrow. I know that everyone would like for you to be there, and that goes double for me. Not only because you are my boss, and I have started to care for you, but also because it is my desire to get you pregnant, be it as one of my official clients through the agency, or as my friend," Alina proclaimed.

Beatrice looked at her in shock, and she could hear some of the other giggle. She knew she had been too formal, but she felt it was the right way to go this time. She had expected Beatrice to answer, but she still seemed puzzled. If she wanted her boss to commit, she needed to go further.

"I know it's fast, but I have wanted to work with you since I first saw you, and I think it would be the perfect chance for us to start tomorrow. I will be with all my special friends tomorrow, and I want to be with you too. I want you to be a part of everything we do, and even if Millie and Cindy need their part, I think everyone else would like to share the loads with you so that we can start working on getting you pregnant as soon as possible," Alina said, needing to stop to catch her breath.

Now they were all silent. No more giggles from the others as they all waited for Beatrice's response. Alina saw how she looked around; most people having left around them. Beatrice didn't seem to be confused anymore, but Alina wasn't sure if it was a good thing yet.

"I would love to," Beatrice said, leaning down to give Alina a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you sure you are up for it?" Rose asked, helping Alina up from the ground.

It wouldn't be easy. She could feel her balls react every now and then as she was here with her pregnancy squad, and it was still sore. Hopefully it would be better tomorrow because she knew it would probably be the most sex-filled day of her life. Just thinking about it made blood rush to her cock, and she was glad the garb could hide it perfectly, especially as she felt how sore it was too.

"I won't lose to someone as old as all of you," Alina said bravely.

"We might be older, but we have a numbers advantage," Julie said.

"That's true. Honestly, I feel like I'm in big trouble, but as far as trouble goes, it must be the best trouble a girl could ever dream of," Alina said.

"You better take it easy today, so that you're ready for tomorrow," Cindy said.

Alina thought about it for a second. She could probably need a full rest after what Cindy and Millie did to her, but she knew it wasn't her style.

"I'm going to fuck my principal first. She doesn't know it yet, but it will be the perfect way to get back at her for everything she has done. I am going to pound her so hard that she got no other choice but to beg for my cum. Beg me to put a baby in her, and then when she does, I will cum on her instead, so that she needs to call Evelyn and beg to be my client," Alina said confidently

"Was she the hot one handing out diplomas?" Millie asked.

"Yes, you better expect her call, Evelyn," Alina added.

"Just be careful," Beatrice warned. "She seemed like the kind of person that holds a grudge, and she threatened to take down the agency if your work there hurt the reputation of her school."

"I'll be careful. Spending tomorrow with you, and my work, are the most important, but if I have a chance to turn an enemy into a friend, I will do everything I can to make it happen," Alina proclaimed. "Oh, looks like everyone else has left, I better hurry. See you all tomorrow, and thank you again for being here today," Alina said.

The last people were walking away and Alina felt brave enough to give all six of her friends a quick kiss on the lips before she ran away towards the school for what she hoped was the last time. Surely everyone had already started with the preparation for the prank, but Alina wanted to go straight for Principal Pulcher's office. Jenna might feel alone, but she knew this would be the last chance to convince her former principal that her futanari cock was superior in every way.

*********************************************

Already when they entered the same block as the house where the party was held, they could hear the loud music and wild teenagers. This was the most special night they had ever had, and it was clear that a lot of people were going to make the most of it. The prediction was that over one hundred kids would show up, and it was clear it would get rowdy.

Alina had decided to not drink anything, especially since she wanted to be at her peak for the next day, but Jenna had a small bottle of wine she wanted to drink. She said it would show everyone that she could be cool too. Alina just hoped it wouldn't get out of hand.

Coming up to the front of the house they could see it was a big one, and even if the front was calm other than some empty beer bottles, they could hear the ruckus from inside and the back. It wasn't that late yet, but it was clear that a lot of people had been at it for quite some time.

"Should we knock, or just step in?" Jenna asked as they reached the porch.

"I don't know. Maybe if we knock, they will think it is the police or something," Alina answered.

"Let us just go inside then. It's not like two more people will make a difference in there," Jenna argued.

Opening the door they got hit with the loud music, as well as a dozen people standing just inside the door.

"Let's find a spot," Jenna said pushing her way past the initial group of people.

Alina tried to follow her when someone grabbed her sweater and pulled her back towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" a boy's voice said loud enough to be heard over the music.

Alina turned around, found herself eye to eye with Brad Pulcher, and she quickly punched his arm to force him to let go of her.

"I'm here to do the same thing as everyone else," Alina said.

"Sorry, but we got a no freak policy. Now please step outside so that I can throw out your geeky little friend too," Brad said, sounding like he thought he was on top of the world.

"You don't live here," Alina said, her fingers reaching into her pocket to grasp her phone. If he only knew what she had on it.

"My best friend does. If I say futanari freaks and their friends are banned, then you're banned," Brad said raising his beer cup and gesturing with it so that beer spilled everywhere.

Alina took out her phone, pulling up the text message she got from Brad's mom a few hours ago. "I called the FBA office and the woman said there is a cue to hire you. You need to talk to her about me getting to the front of it. Thank you for today, already miss you xoxox / Penelope". She hadn't even known her first name before she got that message. She thought about showing it, but then she had a better idea. She quickly hit reply and typed in a new message.

"Pen, your son is a bully. I advise you to tell him to behave," Alina typed, unable to stop smiling.

"Why are you smiling? Are you stupid, freak?" Brad said.

"Any second now someone is going to fix this small little mishap for us," Alina promised, still smiling.

"You think Jenna will come here and save you? You don't..." Brad started when the sound of his phone interrupted him.

Alina could barely hear the signal, but Brad picked it up from his pocket, going pale when he saw who was calling and stepped out on the porch, closing the door behind him before he answered. Alina got up to the door wanting to hear what he was saying.

"But Mom," Brad whined. "No, please don't come and get me, the party is just getting started," Brad continued, his voice pitching like a five-year-old begging his mom to not embarrass him.

Satisfied that the problem had been dealt with, Alina pushed past the people blocking the way into the living room. Jenna was sitting with some girls they knew from another class, and she gestured for Alina to join them. It was a bad start to the night, but Alina felt it would only be better from here.

*********************************************************************

"I thought you guys were supposed to leave," Brad slurred, sounding like he had too much to drink.

Despite that Alina had managed to defuse him earlier, this was the second time he had found them and tried to force the entire group to leave. The other time Alina had only needed to bring up the call from his mother, and he had walked away cursing to himself. Alina had been ready to tell him how it had only taken a few minutes before his mother had eagerly been sucking her cock, but even if the purpose had been to get revenge on her, she liked her too much to sell her out to her son, and everyone else that would be able to hear it.

"Don't think you're off the hook either, Freaky Freak," Brad added stepping up closer to Alina. "My mom told me all about the freaky things you've done around school.!" He added, sounding like he had enough secrets to put Alina down for good.

Alina bit her lip. She could message Penelope Pulcher again and ask her to take care of her son, but as drunk as Brad was, he probably wouldn't listen to her. She figured she had told her son earlier in the week, and not about how his dear mother had been pounded to the point where she had begged Alina for her cum while praising her as a sex god. He probably wouldn't believe her, even if she had the text message to prove it.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,034 Followers
123456...9