Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia pulled the chair she always used from the wall and up to the bed, but still decided to stand, resting one hand on the chair.

"Nothing is wrong, I just do not know how I should talk about this," Nia said.

"Is it something bad?" Alina asked.

"No, just a bit awkward," Nia said, trying to smile. "I have been talking with some of your friends. Suggested that they would help with it, but they said it should be me."

Alina tried to wrap her head around it. What could it be that she would need help from her friends with?

"As you know you have made progress in all areas. Your walking is getting better, and you can eat properly," Nia said, sounding proud of Alina's accomplishments.

"Thanks to you," Alina said.

"I have just been doing my job," Nia said, her smile beaming.

A thought entered Alina's head. One that made her both excited and sad.

"Are you going to send me home?" she asked.

"We have talked about that, and we are getting close to when you will need to continue your recovery at home," Nia said, "but that is not what I wanted to talk about today."

Alina could see how Nia was drumming with her fingers on the chair. She looked nervous. Whatever it was, she wanted to help make it easier for her.

"We can handle it together," Alina said. "You have helped me through every hurdle so far, and no matter what task we face, we can overcome it as a team."

She saw her doctor blush. First a little bit, and then more as Alina kept talking.

"That-," Nia said, her words stumbling.

Nia finally decided to sit down on the chair, trying to use the new position to recompose herself.

"We talked about it in the team and decided that we needed to bring it up. Sometimes it can be a major problem for the continued recovery. There is medicine that can help speed up the progress if a problem arises, or sometimes you need professional counseling," Nia said.

"What kind of problems?" Alina asked.

She could tell that the doctor needed a moment to gather herself.

"I am just going to say it. If you find it difficult to talk about, we will find some other way," Nia said.

Alina was curious now.

"What is it?" she asked

"Have you had any problems with erections?" Nia asked.

Alina blushed a little too, but she knew this was something serious. Now when she thought about it, she couldn't remember any feelings like that since she woke up. That was weird. Normally she had several moments per day where her appendage had a life of its own, yet now it must have been weeks without even involuntary hardness, not counting the months she had spent in the coma. Was it gone? Her ability to get erections might have been lost forever.

"What can we do?" Alina said, trying to hide her panic.

"No need to worry. It might just be that your body needs to be reminded how to do things again, just like with some of your other body functions that laid dormant," Nia explained.

That made sense. It was odd though. Before the incident, she was thinking about sex all the time. Now it had mostly been about her parents, her recovery, and if the women she had fallen in love with would still accept her in this pitiful state. It had seemed like they had, but if she wasn't able to have sex like before, that could quickly change.

"How would we do that?" Alina asked.

"Well, have you been trying to get yourself in the mood?" Nia asked in return.

Alina shook her head.

"Then that is where we need to start. We can provide pictures or movies if you think that will help," Nia offered.

Alina shook her head again. She didn't mind a good story at times, but mostly her imagination was enough. Which of her favorite scenarios should she pick? She had some very special moments with all of her friends from the agency, making it difficult to pick one. Her mind almost felt a bit foggy as she tried to make the fantasies come forward. Could it be that her mind wasn't used to thinking about sexy things too, meaning it would take practice to learn that skill again?

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Nia asked.

Alina realized she must have been looking weird trying to focus hard to make the thoughts appear. Looking at her doctor made something click. Something she felt was very wrong. Nia was beautiful, yet she had never thought about her like that. She was her friend. The person that would help her recover.

Nia's smile didn't help. She had developed a weakness to pretty smiles. Her hair was the same as she always wore it, yet today Alina couldn't help but feel it was sexy. Every string of hair perfectly accentuated the exquisite details of her face. She wanted to kiss her. Feel her lips. Not only against her own lips, but also against her hard cock. She felt one of her balls twitch, and how her cock would press lightly against her clothes. She wasn't hard, but it was the start of a feeling she hadn't felt in forever.

"I probably should not tell you this, but your friend Julie offered to be the one paying for all of us that have been working with you if we wanted to make use of your services," Nia said, blushing more than seemed healthy, "if you are going to continue with that, of course."

Was she? A few minutes ago it wouldn't have felt possible, yet here she was, feeling that special tingle in her balls, and her cock was trying to prepare itself for action. It was weird, but it made her feel human again. Like everything was going to be okay. Like she was going to make it back to being the person she was before.

She missed being with Rose, Julie, and everyone else, but the thought of being with her saviors was enchanting too. Some of the people who operated on her had nice pictures, even if she would want to meet them in person first. The nurses weren't bad either. Some of them looked young. Perhaps the same age as Tilde. She still wasn't sure if she would have luck with women in their early twenties, but if she had the chance to be with them, she would make sure to make the most of it.

"I'm sure Julie was just being silly," Alina said.

"You would think so, but she got me to give her a list of everyone that had helped you, and then she came in with special vouchers personalized for everyone. The men even got one for a woman of their choice," Nia said, passionately.

Even if Alina wished she hadn't done that, she couldn't hold back a giggle. Her friends believed in her, and they seemed to be just as happy as she was that she had amazing people helping her.

"Now you know what you have to fear once you are strong enough to work again," Nia said.

Most of her body wasn't ready for it, but it felt like one part certainly was. She wondered if she had ever been harder than at this moment. Her cock hurt from it, and she wondered if it was because of the clothes restraining it, or that it had been so long that her cock couldn't handle the maximized inflation. Nia was smart. Had she known she was thinking about her? Known that the thought of all those vouchers being used would make her sexual emotions wake up?

"What about you?" Alina asked.

As soon as she said it, she regretted it. Nia had seen her at her worst, and of course, she wouldn't want to hire her for impregnation service.

"That would be very unprofessional of me," Nia said.

She felt her heart sink through the floor as she imagined their relationship change forever from that one stupid line. Nia would feel awkward around her, and in a few days, it would lead to another doctor taking over her care.

"What do you think?" Nia asked.

Their eyes met, and Alina could feel her heart beating so hard that it echoed in her ears. Could it be possible after all? She felt her cock pulse again. Could she set a trap? Create a scenario where it would be impossible for them to not live out their need?. Or at least her own. She didn't want to be selfish, but with her cock about to burst, and her body feeling too weak to take care of it, she felt it was okay to be a little bit selfish.

"Well, all this talk has at least solved one problem," Alina confessed.

"What problem?" Nia asked.

Their eyes still met, and Alina tried to use that to find the courage to carry on.

"I'm able to get erections again," Alina said.

"You do?" Nia said, ecstatically.

Alina watched as her doctor's eyes slowly moved away from her eyes and down to her crotch, widening as if she had seen a miracle.

"You do," Nia said again, more serious this time.

"The new problem is that I'm not yet strong enough to deal with it," Alina said, trying to sound sad.

Alina hoped it would spur a response from Nia to help, but she could see how Nia was trying to think, her eyes glued to the big bulge.

"I'd imagine that a problem of this size would need a doctor," Alina added.

They were silent for a moment, then Nia took a big breath, looking like she had given up. Alina held her breath, waiting to see if it meant Nia would stick with being a professional, or if she would give in to her curiosity.

"Evelyn said I would never be able to resist," Nia said.

It felt a bit weird to think that the women she had gotten pregnant were now her wingmen. Julie with her vouchers making sure she had a strong clientele waiting, and now she pictured how Evelyn was convincing everyone that they would love her cock as much as she did. It made her a little worried that her parents had heard it too, but she tried to shake that thought out of her head. It couldn't be helped that they knew about most of what had happened to her before the accident, and if nothing else, the happiness of her survival had made sure they accepted it.

"Will you resist?" Alina asked.

Nia got up, made quick work of Alina's pants and underwear, letting the engorged cock spring free as she almost violently pulled them fully off Alina and tossed them on the chair.

"Too late for that," Nia said,

Alina felt her cock make several happy jumps, making a sparse noise each time it bumped against her stomach before Nia gently grabbed it. It pulsed a few more times in her hand, and Alina was sure she could have cum just from that if she hadn't focused really hard on stopping that from happening.

"it feels like I am trying to hold a wild horse down," Nia said.

"Sorry," Alina answered.

"You should not apologize. It is amazing," Nia said. "I knew it would be big, but this is outstanding. The power is out of this world."

Alina knew what she meant. That power usually went to her head. Now it felt out of control though. Like it could escape any second.

"Would you mind if I stroked it?" Nia asked.

A minute ago she wanted nothing more than that, but now she started to doubt if it was a good idea.

"I'll cum if you do," Alina said, hearing that it sounded a lot more like a threat than she had intended.

"That is the point," Nia answered.

The hand started to move, and a second hand was added. Alina tried to fight against it, but everything was too sensitive.

"We'll make a mess," Alina warned.

"I will take care of that," Nia promised.

Alina gripped the covers with her hands as she watched her doctor get up on her toes and lean over the bed, pulling Alina's cock to the side so she could take the head into her mouth. The soft lips clung to her head. There was nothing she could do to stop herself, almost feeling that Nia's sweet mouth would only make sure the mess became much bigger.

She felt Nia stroke the shaft hard, and as she applied the first sucking motion with her mouth, the orgasm hit. Alina felt her whole body tense as the first rope filled Nia's mouth. If she had more time she would have warned her properly, but now she could see the doctor go from excited expectation, to shock, and then horror. The first rope made her mouth fill until her cheeks were poking out, and then cum started to leak out of her nose.

Nia pulled back, but that meant she ended up directly in front of the loaded cock when the second rope fired, hitting her right in her face. Alina tried to aim her cock away, but Nia's grip was too strong, and the third rope started at her neck, making a line over her face, and into her hair.

Alina could only watch as Nia tried to wrestle with her cock, aiming it all over as rope after rope of thick cum flew out. The chair, floor, and wall got covered, and Alina was grateful that it at least couldn't reach the ceiling. Months of saved up cum finally saw its chance to be freed, and Alina was worried it would break her body to dispatch it all. Perhaps taking Nia with it, as she watched the blinded older woman, still getting doused with heavy cum every other shot as she waved Alina's cock around, trying to catch her breath and avoid slipping. Not giving up on her grip of Alina until the tidal wave slowed to a dribble.

When it finally ended, Alina struggled to find air too, her body feeling like it had been rigid for minutes riding the powerful orgasm. Everything hurt, and even if she was scarred for the consequences, it was the best kind of pain she had felt in forever.

"Sorry," Alina said, finding her voice weak.

Nia sank to her knees, and Alina wanted to get up and help her but felt it wasn't possible right now. Her body wouldn't allow it.

"Are you okay?" Alina asked.

"Your friends warned me, but I didn't expect this," Nia said, her voice strained.

Alina bit her lip. She knew she should feel guilty about it, but seeing Nia sit in a pool of her cum, covered with cum from top till toe, even her white doctor's robe having cum all over it, was a beautiful sight.

"Next time I will be prepared," Nia said.

Alina felt her heart skip a beat. She was always nervous that cuming all over someone for the first time would lead to trouble. Hearing they wanted a second attempt at it always made her happy.

"You should have warned me," Nia teased.

"I did," Alina answered.

Alina watched as Nia licked cum from her lips, and tried to wipe cum from her eyes. Watching women enjoy her cum was one of her favorite things.

A thought entered her mind. Something she couldn't figure out what it was at first. A weird feeling of discomfort in her stomach. It didn't quite hurt but caused her face to grimace. She closed her eyes to try and deal with it.

A bright flash filled her vision.

"You won't take her from me," a man said.

She smiled when she saw it was Henry. Rose's husband, and her friend. Only something was different about him. He was always so kind, but his voice sounded angry, and his face looked unhappy. He was holding a gun. She knew what this was. This was the night of the accident. She was on the driveway to Julie's house.

"I won't let you," Henry added.

He was here to kill her.

She could see the bullet slowly traveling through the air. She wanted to run. Get into the house with Julie, Rose, and Bea, only her body didn't react.

"I'm sorry," she tried to say, but her voice was absent. "I never meant to fall in love with her, and for her to fall for me," she screamed, knowing Henry wouldn't be able to hear it.

"You bullied me, and then you try to take my Rose?" Henry said. "I won't let you."

The third flash made her open her eyes. Nia was standing over her, still with cum all over her face. Two nurses came running in, only taking a moment to notice the mess and then getting on the other side of the bed. She recognized them as Amelia and Parker.

"I'm okay," Alina said.

"We need to run a full check-up," Nia instructed them.

"I'm okay," Alina said again.

"No, you are not," Nia said. "I can tell when someone is not okay. I am a doctor."

"I just remembered what happened," Alina tried to explain.

"Remembered?" Nia asked.

"It was my fault," Alina said.

Guilt was coming over her. Normally she would have wanted to cry, but the realization only seemed to make her stronger.

"The mess?" Nia guessed.

"Normal blood pressure," Amelia said.

"What actually happened in here?" Parker asked.

Alina thought about what to say. It was confusing with other people in the room too. She felt like she had just gotten a part of her life back, even if it was a sad one.

"The accident," Alina said enthusiastically. "I remember it."

"Everything seems to be normal," Amelia said.

"Then you should remember it was not your fault," Nia said, her brows showing concern.

"Why's she naked, and why's there a mess all over the floor?" Parker asked.

Alina looked for something to cover up with, but nothing was within reach. Should she offer to help with the mess? After all, that was her fault too. She had made a mess out of a lot of things.

"First we need to figure what happened with Alina," Nia told the nurse. "Now, what happened?"

It was hard to admit it, but Alina knew there was no other way around it. She wanted to do better, and to learn from a mistake, it was important to acknowledge it.

"I was a bully," she admitted.

"No, I mean just now. You looked like you were in terrible pain," Nia clarified.

Alina blushed. Of course Nia was concerned about the pain. This was the second time she felt it, and even if it wasn't as bad this time, it was something she needed to share with the medical staff.

"Sorry. I'm okay though. I just felt a pain," Alina said, moving her hand to where the pain had been, "where I got shot. Right here. It wasn't that bad, it just felt very uncomfortable."

"Does this hurt?" Nia asked.

Alina felt her hand get moved, and Nia was pushing lightly on her stomach.

"No," Alina said.

Nia pulled up her shirt and she felt how she traced the scar before pushing down harder, looking at Alina for a reaction.

"it doesn't hurt," Alina said. "The pain made me remember what happened."

She thought about Henry. He had been so kind, but she had mistreated him and even gotten his wife to be mean to him before stealing her away. That part didn't make much sense. Did Henry know that they had talked about starting a life together just hours before? Either way, she had driven him to it. From the moment she was first alone with Rose, convincing her to go against what she and her husband had agreed on.

"We need to talk to Doctor Harper about this," Nia told the nurses.

Alina recognized that name. It was her psychologist, only Nia had done all contact with her. Could she mean that the pain had only been in her mind?

"How do you feel about remembering it?" Nia asked.

"I'm glad I know what happened. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but then I started to think I wanted to know what caused all this. I felt bad that my life changed forever, and I couldn't even remember how," Alina explained.

"It was not scary?" Nia asked.

"A little. It was my fault. Not the actual shooting, but that he wanted to shoot me," Alina continued. "It's ironic that the night before I stood up to my bully, and then he stood up to his. Wait, I didn't tell you about that, did I?"

"We all know about that," Nia said.

The two nurses giggled.

Alina tried to figure out how they could know about it. Had one of her friends told them? If so, it must be Tilde.

"We have spent many days and nights listening to stories about you. Your mother has filled everyone at the hospital in about your life story. Your "friends" have filled us in on everything that they know too," Nia said.

That scared Alina. Had the people from the agency been sharing stories with her parents?

"Are you sure you are okay?" Nia asked.

"Does that mean my parents know everything?" Alina said.

She felt like they knew. Ever since she saw everyone, she figured they knew, but perhaps Nia could give her confirmation. She hadn't been brave enough to ask them herself.

"The pain," Nia said, pushing two fingers against where Alina had pointed.

"Oh, yeah, it doesn't hurt anymore," Alina said, trying to not blush as she had once again misunderstood Nia's question. "About my parents though?"

"We have been waiting to tell you about that. Your story has been all over the news. For months they tried to dig up everything they could about what happened. Some true and some false. It just started up again now when you woke up. I must have seen the video with you and the bully on the news a dozen times," Nia said.