Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina expected her to turn her down. Say that she had more than her fill already and that she was going to go back to being an anal virgin again. At least as far as everyone else knew. Instead, Harper just laid there, the grimace on her face slowly changing into a smile as she seemed to consider the offer.

"Okay," Harper finally said.

"Really?" Alina said.

She flexed her cock deep down Parker's throat, making the poor nurse look like she was going to die from a cock overdose.

"Lay down on your stomach. I'm going to give it to you so good, we going to make you unable to sit for weeks, if not months, instead of just a few days," Alina promised.

Harper hesitated for a moment before she awkwardly managed to turn around on the bed and lay down flat on her stomach.

"Like this?" Harper asked.

"That's perfect," Alina said, enthusiastically. "Thank you, nurse Parker, for cleaning my cock."

Parker let her cock go, and Alina grabbed the lube and jumped up on the bed. She pulled Harper's ass slightly up from the bed with one arm, and then covered her backdoor with a generous amount of lube. The butt and back had the same light freckles as Harper's face, adding even more depth to her cuteness.

Alina tossed the lube to the side and put her cock between Harper's cheeks and rubbed her cock up and down to make sure it got covered in lube, before taking aim for the glistening, tiny, flower.

She moved her arm away from under Harper's body, and as the anus expanded to accept her, she put all her weight on her hips and let them fall forward. In one heavy motion, her cock didn't only enter but sank balls deep.

"Darn, that's big," Harper groaned.

"Feels like a perfect fit to me," Alina said.

Alina just laid there on top of Harper. Her body felt soft and warm against her own. Most of all the inside of her ass holding her cock in a gentle embrace.

"Looks pretty perfect to me too," Parker said, her words bubbling with excited envy.

"It's a weird feeling. Part of it is pain and misery, but at the same time there is a strange feeling of completion," Harper said, her voice trailing off towards the end of the sentence as if she was having a revelation. "Darn it, why does your cock have to be so good?" she added, her voice perking up again.

Alina started to move her hips as she was pondering on an answer. She felt it was the women that helped bring out the best in her cock. Without them, her cock would be meaningless. Just an annoying appendage that brought her agony. That had been its purpose for the first 18 years of her life. Since then it had been the most wonderful bringer of love and friendship.

"I'll show you just how good it can be," Alina said.

Some other time she needed to talk to Harper about all that as patient and counselor, but now the focus needed to be on the ass fucking that was happening, and dirty talk was much more appropriate for that.

"You feel complete now because your ass was made to take my cock, and I am going to give you your reward for coming to this realization," Alina promised.

Harper groaned in response, her ass muscles squeezing Alina in agreement. Alina lifted herself on her arms and started to move her hips with bigger motions. Harper had accepted her decree, and now she needed to both take advantage of the opportunity and make true on her promise.

The further she lifted herself from Harper's ass, the more force she put into her reentry. Harpers beguiling moans every time she bottomed out, spurring her to keep going. This was going to be the last sex she had during her hospital visit, and she was going to make sure it was one to remember.

"Don't stop," Harper moaned.

Alina kept going. Lifting her body higher up, forcing her hips into Harper's behind creating a loud smack, and holding her cock deep while gyrating her hips. It felt so good. Nothing could stop her now.

"Gonna cum," Harper continued.

Alina smiled, gyrated her hips a few times more, making her cock swirl around deep in the abyss of Harper's pleasure, and then pulled out as far as she could.

"Cum for me. Cum on my cock," Alina demanded.

With that, she lounged down. Her body smacking into Harper's, not letting that stop her as she continued forward, her groin perpetuating onwards making sure her cock explored as much of Harper's void it could. Her lover danced on the edge of orgasm, but when she accepted that this push wasn't going to be the final one, she pulled back and gave her another. Again, and again until the boundaries of pleasure exploded for her helpless victim.

"Fucking hell" Harper cried, sounding like she had been possessed by a spirit from the dominions of the devil.

Alina buried herself deep and held on. Harper tensing her body in an unrhythmic fashion that caused her body to twitch under Alina. It took all her strength to fight off her own pleasure, not wanting the fun to end quite yet. Harper made it difficult. Her body moving in passion as it was controlled by the orgasm that Alina was inducing.

Just as she feared that Harper would be able to milk her cum out of her, the older woman slowed down, gasping for air as Alina realized she might not have been able to breathe for almost a minute as she writhed around. Alina let her take a few big breaths, and then she started to match her movement with her breathing. Pulling out slowly as Harper filled her lungs, and then pushing herself into the beautiful, tight ass as she was exhaling. Slowly at first, but quickly upping the pace

"What was that?" Harper said, her voice struggling. "What are you?"

Alina couldn't help herself. She loved Harper's ass, and it felt even better the harder and faster she fucked it. Harper might need a little more time, but it might only be a few minutes before her parents showed up, and she wasn't done yet.

"I am the god of ass fucking," Alina proclaimed.

Their bodies started to give off a loud smack every time they clashed together, even louder than before as the perspiration from their lovemaking gave them both a healthy glow. Both of them moaning loudly as Alina sent her massive, throbbing, cock balls deep into Harper.

Alina felt it build inside of Harper again. Only a few thrusts at full force and the poor woman was dancing on the verge of unfathomable pleasure. This was her purpose. Her life mission. She would impregnate the world, and make sure that every woman that carried her child did so knowing that there was no one better than her. Knowing no one could give a person more pleasure than what she had given to them.

"I am the god of ass fucking, and I bring you orgasms," Alina sang.

Harper tensed again, like the string on the world's mightiest arbalest pushed to its breaking point.

"Fucking hell," Harper screamed again, followed by the most mind-blowing grunt Alina had ever heard.

The ride was just as wild and Alina needed to grab the covers to make sure she could stay on top of Harper as she bucked under her. Her balls were ready to go, starting to hurt as she tried to hold back even with the unsurmountable pleasure Harper's ass was giving her. Every muscle in Harper's body working their hardest to make sure they paid Alina back for letting them reach nirvana.

Harper gasped for air again, and Alina took the cue to start moving. This was going to be it. The final push. The swansong of her hospital visit.

"Oh, God," Harper groaned.

"Yes," Alina quickly answered. "One last orgasm to go. One more, and I'll fill you up with all my warm cum."

She had thought Harper was at her limit. Her body having spent all its strength on her orgasms, and her breath sounding like she was trying to recover from a marathon, but Alina felt how her shrink tried to move with her, feeling how her muscles started to work again. This was going to be the finale, and they would find it together.

Alina gave it her all. Feeling how her muscles started to feel sore as her body was pushing itself, but knowing they were now strong enough to be pushed as far as she needed them to go. She knew Harper did the same. Not letting the vulnerable position hold her back as she used every weapon and skill she had, to make sure Alina wouldn't be able to fight back from cuming.

"Here it comes," Alina said. "Your reward from getting pregnant with my child and celebrating it with the most amazing anal sex."

"Yes! Cum in me. Fill me up," Harper screamed.

Alina tried to keep going for a little longer. Holding out for a handful of strokes before it was impossible to last any longer. Burying herself deep she unleashed the first tremendous rope of cum, hearing Harper moan loudly, and letting her voice join her as she felt Harper's body vibrate orgasmically.

Rope after rope spewed into Harper's ass. Her balls showing how strong they had gotten in the last week as they relentlessly kept on pushing the warm, thick liquid into the dark, tight crevasse that tasted cum for the first time.

Alina stayed strong through each wave, even letting her hips get a few extra thumps in even as the cum had ebbed, and then she collapsed on top of Harper. Her muscles feeling sore as she felt that good buzz of accomplishment only the best lovemaking could give.

"That was amazing," Alina said.

"I'm not sure I survived that," Harper said. "Lucky enough we're at a hospital."

"Was it okay for a first time?" Alina said.

"Okay? No, you've scared me for forever. Every time for the rest of my life when I close my eyes, I'm sure this is what will play in my head. You, taking me like a woman possessed, and me, feeling pleasure that no human should be allowed to feel," Harper teased.

Alina thought for a moment how to answer, but instead decided to pull Harper in for a kiss, and lucky enough Harper answered it passionately. Her time at the hospital had been amazing, and just because she was going to leave, didn't mean she would never get to be with any of the women here again.

A careful knock at the door broke the silence. They ended the kiss and Alina feared it would be her parents. She glanced at the clock and saw they had gone over time. Even if her parents knew what she had been doing the months leading up to the accident, she still wasn't ready for them to find her in bed with someone.

"What are you doing in here?" Nia asked.

Alina felt her heart skip a few beats before she was certain her doctor came alone.

"No need to answer. You were loud enough so that the entire hospital knows," Nia said.

"Sorry," Alina and Harper said in a choir.

"We better get you cleaned up fast," Nia said.

"I'm on it," Parker said, jumping up from the chair and trying to pull her pants up.

Alina hadn't even noticed the nurse at the end. It was clear she had enjoyed the show, touching herself as she had watched.

"I'll take care of Alina, and you clean up Doctor Harper. You do not mind, right Harp?" Nia instructed.

Harper agreed, and Alina got off the bed, standing in front of Nia that hunched down and quickly took Alina's cock in her mouth. After the tight and rough ass fucking, the soft lips and tongue felt amazing. Her doctor cleaned her cock quickly, but it didn't stop Alina from getting fully erect again. Especially as she could see Parker digging her nose deep in between Harper's cheeks as her tongue worked on getting all the cum out of the moaning Harper.

Nia sighed, but didn't look displeased.

"Sorry," Alina said.

Instead of answering, Nia swallowed Alina's cock, taking it deep in her mouth a few times, before letting it sink into her throat. Alina had become quite familiar with it over the last days, and Nia had turned from a great cock sucker into the best at the entire hospital, and that was with some very stiff competition. Especially from Parker

It did feel right that the last time she would come during her stay here, it would be with Nia. She was the one responsible for her. The one that had helped her walk. Pushed her to fight even when things that had previously been easy and automatic, had turned into something impossible. The person that had woken her sexual prowess. Guided her back to becoming herself.

"Be quick," Nia said, taking the cock out for a moment to get some air.

It would be quick. Alina knew that. When Nia let her cock sink balls deep into her throat, Alina grabbed her head and fucked it a few times before she felt herself being ready to cum. She pulled out of Nia's throat and fired her cum into her mouth. Her balls hadn't had much time to recover, but Alina still managed to give Nia ten strong ropes before she was finished. Nia managed to swallow all of them. Alina knew it would have been trouble if she hadn't as her parents could show up any second, and Nia wouldn't be able to be there if she was covered in cum.

"Now get dressed," Nia said. "Everyone is waiting for you."

The temptation was there to wait for Parker to finish her task, but Alina didn't want to keep people waiting any longer. She quickly got her clothes in order and picked up the bag. She wished she had a little longer to say goodbye to the room that had been her home, but as Nia went out the door she hurried after her.

Music played loudly in the speakers, and Alina figured it must be to block out the activity she had just done with Doctor Harper. In the common room she saw most of the staff, then her friends, and last her parents. Everyone surrounded by party decorations, and a big sign congratulating Alina on her recovery.

"What are you all doing here?" Alina said, feeling her eyes tear up.

Everyone congratulated her on her recovery, and the staff told her how much they would miss her. She wanted to give all of them the attention they deserved. Show them how much she appreciated everything they had done for her. Especially since they might all be pregnant now. She had been inflating her impregnation numbers the last days, but it would still be a few weeks before any of them would be able to confirm it.

Instead, she reached her parents and they both hugged her closely. She still felt guilty having put them through so much pain. They were so happy she would come home. Soon she needed to tell them that she wanted to move out as soon as possible. Not because of them, but because she wanted to start her life with her friends. Rose, Julie, and Beatrice had moved into a house together and said they wanted her to join them when she was ready. She felt ready today but knew she needed to show her parents she could take care of herself again.

"I'm not too late, am I?" a voice called.

Alina turned around and saw her former teacher waddle from the elevators. She had a hand on her big belly, and her husband was holding her to make sure she didn't fall while walking.

"Mrs. Swan," Alina said loudly.

Alina dropped her bag and ran over to her, stopping just ahead of her and then giving her a careful hug, only for Mrs. Swan to pull her into a close embrace.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to be here?" Alina asked.

It hadn't been that long since she saw Mrs. Swan previously, but she looked many times more pregnant now.

"Of course. My star student's big day." Mrs. Swan answered. "By the way, nowhere safer than a hospital in case my water breaks."

Alina felt the excitement bubble inside of her. Mrs. Swan would be the first one, but some of her friends wouldn't be that far behind. Soon they would all give birth to her children. It made her feel feelings she had never felt before.

"Is there a plan to get around the fans out there?" Mr. Swan asked.

"What fans? Is there a game out there?" Alina asked.

Everyone seemed to know what Mrs. Swan meant and Julie grabbed Alina's arm and led her to the window. They were high off the ground, giving her a perfect view of the massive crowd outside of the main entrance. People with signs that she wasn't able to read from this distance. There must be some massive star at the hospital. Someone that could draw out thousands of fans.

"You see that smaller group to the right?" Julie asked.

She did. It didn't look that small. A few hundred people at least.

"They're the protesters," Julie said.

Protesting what? Before Alina could ask, Julie continued.

"The others are the fans. There have been hundreds of them here every day for at least a month. The hospital had to take in extra security to make sure they don't come inside, and there are policemen out there to make sure they do not block the entrance or traffic," Julie explained.

She could see the barricades making sure the masses stayed in place, and policemen walking on the pathway leading through everyone. She tried to figure out who it might be they were there for. It must be someone massive. Could it be Bieber? That would explain the protesters too.

"But why are they here?" Alina asked.

"For you of course. They are all here for you," Her mother answered.

"Who is that? Is it a band?" Alina asked.

"No. For you, Alina Huba, the world's greatest futanari" Julie clarified.

Why would they be here for her? She was surprised that her friends and so many of the staff had shown up, but a crowd this big of unknown people? It didn't make any sense.

"Why?" Alina asked.

"I told you about the news covering the accident," Nia said.

Alina remembered that. Everyone had been turning down offers from TV.

"But that doesn't explain this," Alina said, gesturing out the window.

"The world found out how amazing you are," Rose said.

That didn't explain it at all. She hadn't done anything to become famous. Had her parents been dealing with this while she had been hiding away in her room this entire time? They had been through enough already.

"I was told there would be cake," Doctor Harper called.

Everyone turned from the windows. and Alina could see that Harper was walking funny as she stepped around the corner. beaming the widest grin Alina had ever seen. Like someone had stepped down from the heavens and filled her body with more happiness than her frame could contain, Alina knew why, but she hoped her parents didn't. The music had been turned down, and Alina felt it made things even more obvious what had happened before she came out here. It didn't help that she felt flustered by how cute Harper was in her current state, and that she had shared such moments with mostly everyone else there too.

"It's back here," one of the women at the reception answered.

Alina gave one last glance out the window, then set her mind to the party. Everyone came up to congratulate her, and some of the people on staff brought out cakes and coffee and soda for everyone that wanted.

It made Alina feel even worse about leaving all the wonderful people at the hospital, and she promised herself it wouldn't be the last time she saw them. After all she had a life-time debt to them now, as well as the shared bond of possibly bringing a new life into the world.

"Speech," Bea called.

Everyone echoed, and Alina felt the panic. Even if they were all her friends, holding a speech in front of everyone was too embarrassing. Someone put out a wooden chair in the middle of the room, and everyone dragged her towards it and lifted her up on it. She felt her face grow redder than ever before in her life. She tried clearing her throat to try and say something.

"Thank you, everyone," she said.

Everyone stood in silence looking at her. How could she like having sex with an audience, when being the center of attention now felt so wrong? She bit her lip, trying to figure out what to say next.

"Oh," someone yelled.

Alina looked towards the person and saw Mrs. Swan standing in the middle of a group, with everyone dancing away from her. It took her a moment before she realized it was Mrs. Swan water. Everyone started to scramble as they realized it too. Someone showed up with a wheelchair, and Alina jumped down from the chair and just as Mrs. Swan sat, Alina got behind to take the handles. This was her child, and she didn't know what else she could help with other than being the one pushing Mrs. Swan where she needed to go.