Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina started to sweat.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you're amazing," Amelia said.

Everyone looked at the nurse, and she quickly covered her mouth with both hands, looking like she had spoken out of turn.

"The news likes to blow things out of proportion when they find something that sells. I think all big news channels, morning shows, and talk shows have tried to get your friends and family to make an appearance," Nia said.

"Have they?" Alina asked.

"Been on? No, they did not want to make that decision without you," Nia said.

"But my parents know everything about my job?" Alina asked.

"Yes," Nia confirmed.

It felt good that everyone thought about her first. She had made mistakes, but it felt good that there were still people willing to support her. It was another reason to want to be a better person. She wasn't sure how that would fit with her work at the agency. Perhaps if she just made sure to not make fun of them, that would be enough. She still wanted to have wonderful sex with wonderful women. Helping them become pregnant. If her parents knew about it, then so be it.

"Are you married, Doctor Quinn," Alina asked Nia.

"Divorced. Why do you ask?" Nia answered.

"Because I need your help again," Alina said, flexing her hard cock.

"Again?" Nia asked. "This is how the mess happened," Nia gestured to the nurses.

"I'll help," Parker said.

Alina watched as the nurse reached for her cock, but before she got there Nia blocked her with her hand and grabbed Alina's cock herself.

"I need to call seniority," Nia proclaimed.

"That's not fair," Amelia said. "You already had your chance."

"This time I will do it properly," Nia said, starting to try and get her cum covered clothes off with one hand still on Alina's cock, looking like one of the nurses would steal it from her if she let go.

Alina couldn't help but smile. She loved it when women fought over her.

"Nia got a fair point, but I won't neglect you or anyone else on staff. Starting today, all vouchers are valid," Alina said.

Just the thought about all the sex she was going to have made her feel stronger. Starting today, she would push her body as far as it could go, making sure to be back to her normal self as soon as possible. That the two nurses were standing there shaking with anticipation only spurred her on further.

"You know about the vouchers," Parker asked.

"I do, and I will make sure that anyone that wants to get pregnant will be. Everything else is fair game if someone doesn't want to be pregnant. You've all helped me so much, and if I can do the smallest thing to pay back, I will," Alina promised.

"We better let everyone know," Parker said.

"I want to watch this first," Amelia answered.

"I'll be quick," Parker said as she hurried away.

Alina had almost forgotten about Nia, but hearing the nurses talk about it made her look to the other side, seeing a topless Nia jumping on one leg as the other foot tried to push her pants off the bouncing foot. Her breasts were bouncing perfectly, making Alina's cock flex in anticipation of what was to come. Eventually, Nia gave up and jumped up on the bed with her pants hanging from her foot and down the side of the bed.

Nia seemed to consider going slow as she hovered over Alina's cock for a moment, but then she sat down, taking most of the thick head and shaft into her pussy.

"Too fucking big," Nia said.

"You'll hurt yourself," Amelia insisted.

Alina didn't mind it. Instead, she felt like her cock was finally home. Just where it always needed to be. Deep inside a lovely woman.

"It feels good to me," Alina said.

"No, it feels fantastic," Nia countered.

Nia put her hands on Alina's stomach and started to move. Her breasts moving hypnotically back and forth, with small, slow movements at first. The wonderful, tight pussy grasping her hard shaft perfectly.

"I'm back," Parker shouted.

"You got to see this," Amelia yelled.

Alina looked at the first nurse, surprised by her outburst. She had seemed calm, but now she looked like she was about to burst from excitement.

"No way," Parker said, her head peeking out from behind Nia as she leaned close to see where they were connected.

That forced Alina's eyes to find Nia's chest again. Her breasts had picked up pace, swaying enticingly with the rhythm of Nia's body. They were magnificent. Without realizing it her hands had moved up and she found one globe in each hand. She squeezed lightly, and she felt her cock twitch, as well as Nia's pussy tighten, causing them both to moan loudly.

"Damn," Amelia said.

Alina glanced over and saw how the nurse had her hand down her pants. She felt her balls bubbling. She needed to be a better person, but it felt so good knowing she could have this effect on women.

Nia started to move faster, and Alina tried to move her body too. She couldn't quite do it like before, but she felt how things were starting to come back to her. Having sex was something she had been good at, and practicing was the only way she was going to get those skills back.

"They need help in room 512," Parker said, looking at her phone.

"Can you take care of it," Amelia said, still with her hand down her pants, looking like she needed this.

"You owe me one," Parker said, reluctantly backing out of the room.

Nia stopped for just a moment, their bodies grinding together as Alina felt all of her cock had disappeared inside of her doctor's comforting body. Nia shifted positions, putting her feet forward, even if Alina saw that one of them was still covered by her pants, and then Nia started to move again, this time going further up Alina's cock. When just a little more than the head was embedded, she pushed herself back and down. Alina took the cue and pushed her hips up, making their bodies clash together.

Each deep penetration made Alina's balls churn. They were full of cum, and ready to release all of it. She wanted to hold back, but her body couldn't handle it. Even if she had regained her hardness and cum production, the resistance just wasn't there.

"I am almost there," Nia said.

"Me too," Alina answered.

Her balls slapping against Nia's body didn't help.

"Me three," Amelia said.

Alina glanced over to find that the nurse had pulled her pants down to her knees, rubbing her shiny pussy with one hand and having the other under her shirt. She hadn't been able to see her body under the ill-fitting nurse outfit, but now she found her legs and ass to be stunning. She absolutely needed to get some of that.

"How can anything feel this good," Nia said. "You going to put that massive futanari loud in me?" she added.

Alina wanted nothing more.

"I need to warn you that I got 100% successful impregnations," Alina said.

It wasn't as much a warning as she wanted to hear Nia say that she wanted to get pregnant. Wanted to carry their child.

"I know," Nia answered. "I saw them, and after all their stories, I wished it was me. Wished I could be the one feeling your cock. Feeling your cum. Feeling your child kick as it laid in my womb."

Alina gritted her teeth, trying to make it last a little longer. Wanting to give Nia the chance to orgasm too, but she didn't need to hold out. She felt Nia push herself down. Her pussy grasping desperately around Alina's massive cock. Alina answered by firing cum as deep as it could go.

"Make me pregnant," Nia moaned.

A second later Alina felt Nia's lips press against her own. They felt as amazing as she had imagined, and she flexed her cock, firing more cum into Nia, wanting to show her how much she enjoyed the kiss.

"Fucking hell," Amelia said, moaning loudly as she joined their shared orgasm.

Their tongues embraced as their orgasms were ebbing out. She had wanted the lovemaking to last for longer, but it still felt good to be able to have sex again. Her balls were tingling, and she figured it must be because they were so happy to fulfill their prime duty again.

"I can not believe it was that good," Nia said. "Twice as good as your friends said it would be, and they were pretty convincing it would be the best experience of my life."

Alina watched as Nia pulled herself off her cock and traversed the bed on the side that had cum all over the floor.

"You were amazing," Alina said.

"No, that was all you," Nia answered.

Now when Nia was able to use both hands she managed to get the pants off her foot. Alina bit her lip to make sure she didn't stare too long at her beautiful naked body.

"You were both great," Amelia said, "but that was a star performance, Alina."

Amelia blushed.

"Do you mean me, or my big futa cock?" Alina asked.

Amelia blushed even more, looking like she had been found out. Something that was made even more silly by the fact that she still had her pants and underwear around her knees, her glazed pussy on full display. Alina's cock reacted. It wasn't done for the day.

"Would you like to touch it?" Alina asked.

Amelia nodded.

Alina was a bit nervous, but she was also confident that Amelia would do whatever she wanted right now. After all, she had just masturbated as she watched Nia ride her.

"What I really like, is when someone cleans the cum off my cock after I came in someone," Alina said. "Since you enjoyed watching me get Nia pregnant, Amelia, I wanted to offer you the chance to clean up our mess."

"I really shouldn't," Amelia answered.

Her actions were different from her words as she reached her hand for the semi-hard, cum covered cock. She carefully pointed it up and leaned over the bed to touch it with her tongue.

"It tastes amazing, right?" Nia said, licking her lips as if to remember the taste.

"Divine," Amelia answered, taking a bigger lick.

The cock swelled from the tender touch of Amelia's tongue.

"Just wait till it gets hard. You will feel like you are holding the entire world in your hand," Nia said while inspecting her cum covered top, finding it unwearable.

With that Amelia started to move her hand, using the juices on it for lubrication. It felt good. Especially with her sweet tongue licking up cum from the head.

"You finished already?" Parker said.

"Just cleaning up," Amelia said between licks.

"That isn't what needs cleaning up," Parker said, looking at the mess on the floor.

Alina felt her cockhead disappear into Amelia's mouth, the sexy nurse sucking eagerly as if to show her colleague that this was the important cleaning job to her.

"It's true," someone said from the door.

A group of women had gathered at the door.

"What happened in here?" one of the new people said.

"I think she came," Parker answered.

"How many times?" someone asked, sounding astonished.

"Instead of just standing there you should all get cleaning equipment," Nia instructed.

All the women started to reluctantly leave, talking about how many mops and buckets of water and soap they would need to clean all of it.

Amelia had moved her hand lower down towards the root so that she could lick cum away from the shaft.

"Parker, do you think you could get me some spare clothes?" Nia asked.

"But I thought it would be my turn," Parker said. "Or that I can at least watch."

She had a point. Parker was going to be first, but then Nia pushed her away. Then she was forced to do all the errands and missed most of what happened. It would only be fair if she had gotten her turn before Amelia, but now it didn't feel suitable to push Amelia away when she was doing an amazing job.

"You do not expect me to walk around naked, do you?" Nia asked

"Fine," Parker yielded.

Alina promised herself that Parker would get plenty of turns.

"Whoa, it's so strong," Amelia said.

Alina saw how Amelia was holding her cock with both hands, and Alina could feel how her cock was so hard that it wasn't fully happy with pointing up into the air but wanted to push itself towards her stomach. Amelia had to use a lot of strength to try and hold it in place.

"I told you," Nia said. "You ever saw anything like it?"

"Never. Not even in porn," Amelia answered.

"It looks like it needs some special attention again," Nia said. "Are you or me going to ride it?"

Amelia bit her lip.

"I really shouldn't, but if I miss out, I will spend the rest of my life regretting it," she answered.

"Even if you will get pregnant?" Nia said.

"Seeing that bulge on your stomach makes me think it must feel amazing when she comes inside," Amelia said, starting to take her clothes off.

"I thought that was a myth," Nia said, looking down at her cum filled belly. "it did feel wonderful when she filled me up."

Nia grabbed her cock and made it point upwards. Amelia was now naked, and her athletic body made it up on the bed, standing over Alina.

"It looks even bigger from here," Amelia said.

"It will feel even bigger inside of you," Nia countered.

Alina saw how Amelia shivered at that thought, but it seemed to be a pleasant chill that went through her body as it made her lower her body so that it hovered just over the swollen head.

Nia pulled the cock into place, and Alina lifted her hips a little so that her cock made contact with Amelia's pussy. They both shivered, and as Nia started to rub the head between Amelia's folds, the nurse's moans got louder and louder until they exploded into an orgasm.

Alina felt how Amelia's thighs squeezed around her cock, fluids gently coating them. It only lasted for a few seconds, then Amelia lost her balance, trying to grab Nia, but instead it was Nia who reacted quick enough to catch Amelia, making her sit down on top of Alina instead of hitting the floor.

"Dammit," Amelia cursed, her voice sweet.

"Are you okay?" Nia asked.

Amelia nodded, taking a deep breath. Alina was still concerned though. That show made her want Amelia even more, but she felt that the nurse might be too excited for her own good and that it might be a risk having her on top.

"If we're to make this work, I better get off this bed," Alina said.

Nia looked at her with doubt.

"Are you sure you are ready for that?" she asked.

She wasn't sure. Yet it was her upper body that was still weak, and that had forced Nia to help her. She had been using her legs for weeks now, and having a beautiful woman to make love to, was a great motivator to be strong.

"I want to try," Alina said.

That was enough to convince Nia. Amelia got down from the bed with the doctor's help, and then they both helped Alina get out on the clean side of the bed. Her knees felt a bit weak. She thought that must be because she had two orgasms already, and her body wasn't used to that. Cumming several times could make her legs feel weak before the accident too. She just had to teach them how to keep pushing onwards.

"Perhaps it is best if you sit down in a chair," Nia said.

Alina understood her concern. She must see the insecurity of her stance too, but Alina was ready to stand up for what she believed in.

"Amelia, would you mind if I stood behind you, and you could be half standing with your upper body on the bed," Alina asked.

Amelia looked at Nia. The doctor was grimacing, making Alina think she would object and tell Alina to take it easy.

"This is probably a mistake, but if it turns into a disaster then you are already at the hospital," Nia said, "and I really want to see this."

Amelia almost burst from excitement as she threw her naked body against the bed, her sexy legs and butt making sure that Alina was rock hard again.

Alina got behind her, happy that her plan to get something to hold on to for balance had worked out perfectly. She had gotten so used to walking with a walker that the athletic ass of Amelia now seemed to be the perfect comfort to have her hands on to make sure she wouldn't fall. Besides being eternally many times nicer than the hard, cold, steel and plastic of the walker.

She let her cock rub against Amelia. Her warmth felt very enticing and Alina desperately wanted to be inside of her.

"I think we need to make this quick and deep, just how you saw Nia do it," Alina teased.

"It's too big for that," Amelia protested, yet still rubbing her neither regions extra eagerly against Alina.

"Can't you feel how much my cock needs you? How it's pulsating in its desperation to feel you," Alina said.

"Dammit," Amelia said.

Alina felt how Amelia pushed her ass further against her. Almost as if her body was trying to show what it wanted, despite what Amelia had been saying.

"Just do it," Amelia said, her voice full of sexual desperation.

"it will be the best feeling of your life," Nia promised.

"Do you trust me," Alina asked, wanting full consent.

"Just do it, dammit," Amelia said, her voice cracking from the excitement.

With that Alina moved her hips to make sure the cock was aimed at Amelia's warm, wet entrance, pushing gently at first until she was certain it was going in smoothly. When the head had opened up Amelia fully, she took a firm grip of the strong hips and used that to propel her body forward. Amelia's pussy accepted her without hesitation as Alina's cock swiftly disappeared all the way inside until their bodies clashed together.

"Dammit," Amelia said again.

Another orgasm overtook Amelia, and Alina made sure to hold herself still as she enjoyed it. Being deep inside of a woman when she cums was her favorite thing. Her purpose in life. The thing that would help her get back to her old self.

"I told you it was good," Nia said.

Amelia was trying to catch her breath after the orgasm, but Alina couldn't wait any longer. She started to move her hips, finding a pace she was comfortable with. Part of her wanted to go all out, but she knew she wasn't ready for that and feared Amelia wouldn't be either.

"If we start cleaning, will there just be a mess again?" one of the nurses said.

Alina looked up to see the big group of people was back, now with cleaning supplies. It made her hips drive forward a little harder. She always liked having sex with an audience.

No one said anything, and it took Alina a moment to figure out they were all waiting for her to answer.

"No promises," she said. "I cum a lot. Nia is already leaking all over the floor, and Amelia feels really tight so I think this load might be even bigger than the other two."

Of course, she couldn't promise that, but she wanted to impress all of them.

"This is just two loads?" one of the nurses asked.

"Just one," Nia corrected. "The other one is still inside of me. Well mostly."

"Perhaps I can help," Parker said, stepping in through the door and past the cleaning crew.

She was carrying some scrubs and a towel on top, that Alina assumed was to help Nia wipe cum from herself. Her whole body wasn't shining anymore, but she still looked like a sticky mess. Alina saw how Parker put the bundle down at the bottom of the bed where it was still clean.

"Tilde and the others always said that our patient got the tastiest cum in the world and that it's at its best when fresh out of someone," Parker said.

Alina felt how her cock grew even harder, making it so sensitive that she was struggling to not cum. She felt her hands struggle as she made her hold of Amelia's behind firmer, pushing her weakened muscles to their limits.

She knew what was going to happen, yet seeing Nia get up on the bed and lay her naked body down sideways on it, making room for Parker to get in between her legs. Alina felt her body prepare itself, and she had to take a split decision if she was going to allow it to happen or pull out and try to regain control.

Her hands pushed away from Amelia, and one of her feet took a step back to make sure she could keep her balance. Her cock escaped its pleasurable confines, bringing a string of juices with it. She filled her lungs, hoping the extra air would help her body fight the urge to cum, and it worked. Then she saw parker eating cum from Nia's pussy, and her cock jumped and flexed a few times before another big breath helped her find composure once again.