Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind giving my cock a quick job too?" Alina said, offering her cock to Parker.

Parker looked up, her face completely smeared with juices, and then she greedily took as much of Alina's cock into her mouth as she could.

"Oh, you're good," Alina said.

"Parker Lee is always ready for oral," Parker answered.

Alina's cock was only free from Parker's mouth for a brief second before she swallowed it again, this time taking it all the way to the back of her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat. Alina felt that just a little push was all she needed to go down there, but if she did, it would mean she couldn't fuck Amelia anymore today, and she wanted more of that. Parker's throat just needed to wait for some other time.

"That was amazing, but we better get back to our jobs," Alina said.

Amelia flexed her ass out again, and Alina took a firm grip of her hips, pushing in hard and fast. She half expected Amelia to cum again, but as she didn't, she instead started to fuck her earnestly. There was no holding back now. She wanted to show everyone what she could do, and then fill Amelia up with her potent seed.

"Our vouchers are valid now?" one of the women cleaning on the other side of the bed said.

"Aha," Alina said.

"What if we don't want to get pregnant," another asked.

"I'm back in business, and impregnation should take priority," Alina answered, "but you have all helped me so much, and I want to help you all in every way that I can. If you want to try and suck the biggest girl cock in the world, all you need to do is ask. If you want to feel it inside of you, my cock will be ready, just note that I will never wear a condom. If you want me to pull out and cum on you, just remember that it will make a terrible mess."

"We can see that," one of them said.

"Then I want some of your asses too. I love fucking asses almost as much as getting women pregnant," Alina said, pounding Amelia's pussy even harder as she thought about it.

No cleaning was taking place. They were all just standing there, holding their mops, rags, and buckets as they looked at Alina fucking. She felt strong. Powerful. This was her way back. Having sex was what her body needed to fulfill its former potency, and she was going to fuck all of them to get there. She was giving Amelia the best sex of her life, and all the other women envied her for it.

"Cum for me," Alina demanded.

She felt that Amelia was close, and it only took a few seconds after her order to make Amelia orgasm. She started to buck and fight, but Alina only pushed her down on the bed, continuing to fuck her through wave after wave of bliss. It seemed to never end, as her pussy continued to grip her tightly every time Alina bottomed out. It was too much. Alina knew she was going to cum, and this time she felt like she had earned it.

"Ready to get pregnant," Alina asked.

"Yes! oh, please cum. Cum inside of me before you kill me with that massive cock," Amelia pleaded.

She felt how someone got down behind her, moving her legs apart, and then a face pushed against her pussy. It immediately kickstarted her orgasm, cum starting to shoot from her throbbing cock as deep as it could go into Amelia. Spurt after massive spurt flying out of her cock and filling Amelia up. The nurse's pussy feeling so full that Alina had to draw her cock back to make room for more cum, until it got pushed out, finding its way up on Amelia's butt. The relentless firing of cum didn't halt, and now instead flew over Amelia's back, hair, and onto the unexpecting nurses on the other side of the bed. Parker's expert tongue assault of her pussy making her body go crazy, and making sure every ounce of cum was precipitated over Amelia's back and the other unexpecting women.

"What the hell, we were almost finished cleaning," one of the nurses said.

"That was awesome," another one blurted out.

Alina wanted to apologize, but she felt lightheaded, and before she knew, she had to sit down, ending up in Parker's lap.

Everyone ran over, except for Amelia that was still lying over the bed.

"Are you okay?" they all asked.

She was. More than okay.

"I'm back," she said.

They all seemed confused, but Alina would show them. She would fuck them all. Then she would get out of here and fuck all her friends. She was back, and there was no stopping her.

***************************

It was with mixed feelings she was closing her bag. This had been her home ever since she woke up. Her safety and comfort. Her entire world. Yet, she felt ready to move on. Ready to take the step out into the real world again. The last week had been especially nice, but it had also helped her realize that she couldn't stay here. Some of the staff had started to call it sexual healing and having sex with everyone had propelled her recovery forward by leaps and bounds.

"I'm not too late, am I?" a voice called.

Alina turned around, seeing her psychologist peeking in through the door. She had been involved with her case from the start, but she had only met her in person a few days ago. They had a few sessions talking about the pain in her stomach. That, and having some great sex. It was too early to confirm, but Alina could almost smell it on her. She was pregnant, just like most of the women on staff.

"Doctor Harper, what are you doing here?" Alina asked.

"Well," Doctor Harper answered, her eyes going down to the floor, "when are your parents coming to pick you up?"

"In less than an hour," Alina said. "I was going to head out to the foyer and wait. Just wanted to make sure I left this place by my own feet, carrying my bag myself."

Both her parents had started to work full time again. Her mother had stopped working all through her coma and her father had gone down a lot in hours. Julie had offered to cover their expenses, but they had refused. Alina would make sure they were compensated. After all, she had fulfilled more vouchers than she had felt was physically possible lately. The number of women carrying her child had tripled in less than a week.

"That's good. Learning to be independent again is important," Doctor Harper said.

That was something she was greatly looking forward to. Nia had warned her to be careful even as she left the hospital. Be prepared that there could be setbacks, and that she should avoid big gatherings of people. Despite that, she wanted to be free to do whatever she wanted. Go to the gym, the movies, or just sitting down somewhere busy and watch other people existing around her.

"Would you like to join me?" Alina asked.

She had expected someone on staff to be able to keep her company while she waited.

"Well, I had something else in mind," Doctor Harper said.

With that Alina saw how Harper presented a small bottle with a clear liquid inside. She had a lot of experience with bottles like that lately. It was the lubrication the hospital used for some medical examinations, even if the staff had found another usage for it. Seeing Harper with it got her excited. She didn't think Harper would ever have one.

"I know I said I would never do that, but would you celebrate with me?" Doctor Harper said.

Alina looked at the clock on the wall. They still had time. It would need to be fast, but it was too good of an opportunity to skip out on. She felt her cock stiff in her pants. Her mother had brought some nice clothes for her to wear today, and she knew she had to take them off fast, or her cock would ruin them.

"We need to be quick," Alina said, starting to take her clothes off.

"Really?" Doctor Harper said.

Her psychologist just stood there for a moment but as she noticed that Alina was quickly shedding her clothes, she closed the door and started to undress.

"What made you change your mind?" Alina asked.

Most of the staff she had impregnated had wanted to celebrate with her. She thought it might be Evelyn that had started the trend of calling it celebrating, and everyone at the hospital had adopted it. Harper didn't want to do it though. At least not until today.

"My husband," Doctor Harper confessed.

Alina smiled. She had tried hard to be more considerate, yet it couldn't be helped that the partners often seemed to be the most enthusiastic about Alina having sex with their spouses. She knew she shouldn't prod further, but she just couldn't help herself.

"What did he say?" Alina asked.

Alina got her last bit of clothing off and stepped over to help Harper.

"If I just do it once in my life, then letting it be with the greatest lover in the world would be the way to do it," Doctor Harper said, her voice shaky.

She knew it wasn't true but being called the best in the world still felt good.

The first time she met her in person she almost felt like she was fragile. A sweet, kind, innocent person. Vibrant red hair, and a few cute freckles over her nose and cheeks. Then she found there was more to it. She was smart and had a strength in her that covered all the insecurities she had assumed she would have. She reminded her a lot of Jenna.

"How should we do this?" Doctor Harper asked.

Alina pressed their naked bodies together, lifting her psychologist, and carrying her the short bit to the bed. A few days ago that would have been impossible, but her body had gotten a lot stronger thanks to everyone at the hospital.

She looked around for the lube. Harper didn't have it anymore. Her clothes were on the chair, and taking a half step back from the bed she stretched out and padded them, feeling the bottle under them, and digging it out.

"First we warm you up, we just need to make it quick," Alina said.

Harper winced, and Alina didn't know if it was out of fear or excitement. It didn't matter though. This was going to happen no matter what.

She lifted Harper's legs, pulling them to the side. Harper answered by grabbing her thighs with an outside grip and holding them apart so that her pussy and anus were completely accessible.

"That is beautiful," Alina said, smiling at the view.

After opening the bottle Alina squirted a big glob in her open hand. Then she rubbed the slippery lube over her victim's ass. She felt how Harper tensed when her anus was touched, but as she kept her position Alina knew she could continue. She used a finger to rub the rim, feeling how it got softer and softer until it felt like soft butter. She let the finger slide inside, and the only reaction from Harper was more moaning.

She looked up at the clock. Harper might not be fully prepared, but if they were going to get this done in time, they needed to start now. She squirted more lube on Harper's ass, using her right hand to rub it in, while her left hand laid a thick, flimsy, line of lube from the bottom to the top of her cock. Putting the bottle up on the bed she used one hand to lightly penetrate Harper with a finger, while the other hand blindly spread out lube on her cock.

"I think you're as ready as we can get you," Alina said.

Harper winced but kept her position.

"A few years ago, I helped an athlete with positive thinking. Making sure they do not think about everything that can go wrong. Now I'm starting to think it doesn't work," Doctor Harper said, breathing rapidly.

"Are you backing out?" Alina asked.

"No," Doctor Harper answered nervously. "Just wishing I'd planned this better."

"We don't have time for plans anymore," Alina said.

She placed her cock at Harper's slippery rear entrance, letting it rest against it with just enough pressure to keep it in place. She let her fingers grace against her red nether hair.

"Last chance to back out," Alina said.

"Do it," Doctor Harper said, biting her lip.

Gently she pushed forward. The position and the lube making sure that Harper had no chance to keep her out. Just a gentle resistance as the ass stretched in a way that it had never been stretched before. Widening as the head found the path inside. Once the most sizeable part was inside, Alina felt how the butt sucked her in deeper, trying to close around the shaft forcefully. They both moaned, even if Alina could hear there was some discomfort in Harper's sounds.

Alina tried to stay still, hoping that Harper's ass would stop involuntary clenching and just accept its position of surrender. A few seconds passed, then she felt Harper's entire body relax.

"How does it feel?" Alina asked.

Harper was still breathing heavily, even if it sounded more relieved than before her body accepted the intrusion.

"Not too bad," Harper confessed. "A lot better than I thought. I'm starting to see what the others were talking about."

"Then should we start to move?" Alina asked.

Harper nodded.

Alina started slowly, letting the lube guide her movements. She pushed forward until it stopped going smoothly, then she pulled back a little bit, and gently pushed forward again. It felt amazing. Harper had a great ass, and it felt like a perfect fit for her cock.

"How can something that big, feel that good," Harper asked.

Alina smiled. Her cock was made for fucking.

"Oh, you like my big cock?" Alina asked.

"Didn't I say it was the greatest cock in the world earlier?" Harper answered.

Alina felt her cock flex as if it had heard her. She had called her the greatest lover before, but Alina knew her big cock was a big part of that. The two titles were probably intricately connected.

"Does that mean you want more or less of my cock?" Alina teased, having almost stopped her back-and-forth movements.

Harper bit her lip again. She hesitated to answer, but Alina could see the answer in her eyes.

"My brain says less," Harper said. "Yet my heart, soul, and..." pausing for a moment to swallow hard, "...ass, want more of your cock."

Alina took the cue, pushing her hands past the outwards bent legs and finding Harper's waist. She pulled her closer while pushing herself forward, not caring about the extra resistance this time. She just wanted to be deeper in Harper's ass, not stopping until she felt all her cock having disappeared into Harper's forbidden depths.

"Fuck, yes," Harper moaned.

"You like it?" Alina asked, holding herself still perfectly impaling Harper's body on her cock.

"It hurts at least twice as much as I feared it would," Harper said, "But the pleasure is more than ten times as good as people said it would be," she added, euphorically.

Alina didn't know what she liked best. She feeling good herself or knowing that it made her lovers feel good too. Perhaps sharing the experience was the key. She had wanted to hold herself inside of Harper for a little longer, but her hips wanted to move, and she couldn't do anything to stop them from slowly moving back and forth.

"That means your ass loves my cock, just as much as my cock loves your ass," Alina said.

She wanted to take it slow, yet it was like her body knew there was a time limit. Harper seemed to accept that too, so Alina used her grip around Harper's waist to make her hip movements more focused. There was a tight, beautiful ass that needed her attention. The final one she would have as a patient. The ass that would prove that she was ready for the real world again.

"Way too big," Harper moaned.

Alina knew what she meant, but no matter how big her cock was, and how tight someone felt, their bodies would always stretch for her. Almost as if all the women she met were built to take her cock.

"If it's too big, then why are you moaning so much?" she asked.

That only made Harper moan more, and Alina took that as a cue to pull her cock back further with each stroke, making her able to drive her strong cock harder into Harper. This was her favorite way to fuck a perfect asshole. Long, deep, forceful strokes, making their bodies clash together.

"What are you two doing?" a voice called.

Alina turned to the door and saw nurse Parker. She was smiling, and Alina felt how her face changed into a grin instead of giving a proper answer.

"Your parents will show up any minute," Parker insisted.

Since her parents were around every day, it had become a dance for the staff to avoid them finding out that Alina had picked up her previously lost occupation.

"You know," Alina said, digging her cock extra hard into the moaning Harper.

"it won't be much longer now," Harper said.

Alina swung her hips back and forth, feeling how Parker closed the door and got up next to them. She had watched Alina a lot the last days, and Alina wanted to give her one last show.

"You going to cum for me?" Alina asked.

"No," Harper said, gritting her teeth. "Good girls don't cum from anal."

Alina accepted the challenge by giving her lover everything she got. Bonking and booping Harper's ass with her god given cock. She would show her that good or bad, everyone surrenders to their pleasure when with her.

"Cum for me," Alina demanded.

"Darn it," Harper answered.

Alina sank in deep, and then enjoyed the ride as Harper came. Her strong muscles hugging her cock in that perfect way that only an orgasming woman could. Each powerful ripple making both of them moan loudly. Strength surging through Alina's body as she saw Harper's face and body concord to unbelievable pleasure.

When it ended, both women were breathing heavily, Harper having collapsed with her back on the bed, and Alina flexing her cock deep inside of her psychiatrist as she used all of her strength to not cum. As good as it felt, she wasn't done yet.

"Amazing," Parker said.

Alina looked at the nurse, finding her on her knees. It wasn't the first time this week that Harper had snuck in while Alina was being with someone, and she had learned what she wanted.

"You here for a snack?" Alina asked.

"Yes please," Harper answered, licking her lips. "I'm curious what she will taste like on your cock."

Alina loved this part. Sure, fucking pussies and asses might be the main event, but taking her cock right out of someone, and feeding it to someone to clean, always added an extra thrill.

She gently withdrew herself from Harper, hearing her give a soft moan as the big, hard head vacated the gaping orifice. She made sure to watch as Harper's muscles twitched, and the big hole her cock had made quickly shrunk with a few blinks until it returned to its original tightened state.

Parker wasted no time grabbing Alina's cock by the root and then started to lick the shaft and head. She had learned how devoted the Asian nurse was to her duties. Skillfully collecting all the juices with her tongue and lips.

"You shouldn't be doing that after where it just been," Harper said.

"It's impossible to resist," Parker answered. "Sorry, but did you want to clean it yourself?"

Alina looked at Harper, waiting for her to answer. Most of the women at the hospital didn't want to clean her cock after it had been in their ass, but lucky enough Parker was usually there to fill in for them.

"You make it look pretty appealing, but I would be too scared," Harper confessed.

"All the more for me," Parker said.

With that Parker swallowed her cock, stuffing as much as she could into her mouth, lightly gagged once, and then Alina felt how her cock disappeared down her throat. She might be the most skilled woman she ever had suck on her cock, and it seemed to be a miracle that someone as beautiful as her, and with her special expertise, was single. Her personality seemed to be a perfect fit for a mother, and Alina knew she would be a great mother to their child.

"As good as that felt, I feel like I won't be able to sit for a few days," Harper said, rubbing her butt.

"That means you won't be ready for round two?" Alina said, disappointedly.

"You want more?" Harper asked, her face twisting in a disapproving grimace. "Surely there isn't enough time for that."

"We will make time. Your ass felt so good, I need to make the most of your gift to let me have it," Alina said.