All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 39'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Alright, I'll admit that I wasn't a big fan of the Gretchen Arc, but I understood why it had to happen. And now that it's over, there's certainly an interesting new set of possibilities laid out. As always, I can't wait to see where you take this! (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Personal Gripe

I was really hoping Carmen and Rachel would lose the multiple phalli and Dakota would lose the extra breasts and animal features. The multiple phalli is just such a turn off, and I was okay with Rachel's sister (Lena?) having multiple breasts and animal features because she isn't a main character, but Dakota deserves better than to become less like a fantasy and more like a monster.

I'm glad to see Carmen got the book back and I'm excited to see where this story arc goes, but I hope here soon that Carmen thinks better of some of her recent decisions and erases the multiple phalli and does right by Dakota.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This is such an interesting development, and I can't wait to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When Ryuka said I love you to Carmen... I almost started crying for some reason...

Well done ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

So glad to be done with the Gretchen bullshit lol. And I can't wait to see how Carmen and Ryuka develop further. Thanks for the great chapter and I'm looking forward to more. And please stop teasing the human dick, human condom and human dildo concepts. Just give them to us lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES