All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 41'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheWitherKeeperTheWitherKeeperover 3 years ago

woah. this was very creative honestly. im almost hoping for some kind of ""bad end""

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After 40 chapters of character development for Carmen, this level of insane sexual kinks was well earned. Bravo! I can’t wait to see how the rest of this story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ironic

I saw a lot of people complaining last chapter about it not having enough "meat" to justify the wait, as always with the exposition chapters, and, I suppose more so than usual, you delivered hard in the subsequent chapter. Can't wait to see how Carmen's attitude changes from here out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wendy Winston? Not a sons of anarchy fan are you?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Honestly, you kinda fucked everything up with the whole Gretchen arc and after. I really enjoyed the story till that point. Thanks for the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES