Futanari Notebook Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rey, tell me the names of everyone here. Then I'll let you cum." Carmen said. The stripper groaned and lifted her head, entire seconds passing before she understood what that meant, and grinned.

"You're really going to do this to everyone else?"

"No," Carmen said and licked her lips, idly stroking a cock, "I'm gonna do much more."

Was it the alcohol or just her unfettered lust taking over? Carmen sat on a stool, rocking a foot to and fro into Rey's cock hole, writing in sprawling cursive whatever absurdities came to mind. Once, she cared about keeping it neat, now just keeping her letters between the lines was a triumph, body fuming with impatience. Wendy's one futa orgy continued behind her.

Soon it would be futanari only. Rey laid her head beside her, sometimes reading what she wrote and whining in need, waiting for the words that would release her balls. Her scrotum had reached its limit, crushing any expectation, while Gale lavished it and Carmen's ass in her affections. Though more vanilla than most of her experiences, having a tongue in her ass was a strange, but pleasant experience. And kept her cocks throbbing no matter what depravity she wrote down.

Once several pages were filled out, Carmen hopped down and walked over to Wendy. The blonde stripper parted with a friend, who just went to work on her beach ball tit, and stared for a second, then looked past her at Rey's trapped body and Gale's multiple limbs. A smile broke out, eyes glazed over.

"What's next? " Wendy asked, then moaned as a cock was pushed into her cheek. She swallowed the head and suckled, gazing up at the high school futa like she was the only person in the room.

"You'll see," Carmen said and began prescribing names to each transformation. Not long after, moans resumed and blanketed all other sounds. Clothes ripped, people screamed, then were stifled by others' lips, and she stood at its centre. The lights turned on Carmen as she stepped atop Wendy's titanic bust, overseeing the changes.

Two girls, twins by their looks and names, were embracing at the time. Shock argued against lust as their bodies merged, cocks sprouting from their crotches, which united within the ultimate birthing hips. In under a minute, they'd become conjoined twins with two cocks and breasts from each. Beside them, another couple had joined into one being, though it was a take on a centaur, with a second torso extending from the main futa's rump, its own tits and cock in tact.

A group of four, once a bachelor party, had become a foursome with their tentacled groom, turned bride-to-be at its centre. Tendrils capped by cock glans plunged into all their holes, even as everyone's nipples deformed into pussies. Dicks weren't spared either, urethral tubes bulging in every direction with tentacles writhing toward their basketball testes.

Among the strippers, seven in total, theirs were similar changes as Wendy's. Tits the size of couches, asses made to be stages all their own, and cocks stretching half a dozen feet away. None were that simple, of course. Carmen jerked two of her dicks as one's pussy engorged, at first plump like it was pumped up, then bigger until it overflowed both her hands, and larger still. Conversely, one's asshole fattened and pushed her cheeks apart, parting in invitation.

Two strippers shrank down to no more than three feet tall, yet their sizes remained the same. Small ears and tails poked out on their bodies, resembling ferrets. Another girl fell back and rubbed at the nipples spawning up and down her torso, two columns with five each, which turned to cocks and lifted on head-sized breasts. Someone crawled over, their own torso spawning nipple-cunts to match.

Scenes of that nature continued throughout. Pussies prolapsed and became tubes for eggs, mouths turned to pussies, more tentacles, new arms, more cocks, more tits. Several freaked out and attempted to hide, but the Futa Note's power - Carmen's power - always won out. There was just one thing missing.

She stepped down from her plateau and grabbed the stripper with the largest pussy, then went back to Rey.

"Ready to cum?" Carmen asked.

"Yes!"

"Where?"

"Doesn't matter! Just let me cum! Please!"

"I hoped you'd say that," Carmen said and lifted the hyper endowed stripper, who gawked at the girth of Rey's cock. As per the brunette's entry, Carmen walking away from her caused more growth, thickening her already grotesquely broad dick. It better resembled an oak tree. For the futa in her grasp, however, it was perfect. Despite having testes the size of beachballs, her pussy still peeked from beneath them.

No sooner had she let go, than the stripper impaled herself on the head. Even with a cunt so fat it forced her legs over a foot apart, Rey's girth stretched her taut. At the penetration, a swath of fem-cum sprayed out, matched by entire litres of pre-cum. The amount rose in time with Rey's cock, which forced the stripper's skin tight against it, highlighting every dip and arch of her veins. Once their bodies and lips met, Carmen spoke.

"Rey, fill her up."

The shudder that went through her balls vibrated through the ground, before they shrank. Her dick bellowed outward, spurring the impaled futa to also cum, raining semen across the room. Carmen headed back toward the stage, looking back to see Rey's balls had barely shrunk, yet the futa's belly was already larger than life. Pushing her cock down, the spray flowed onto the floor. Gale stayed behind to finger and fuck them both.

In that short interval, the other strippers had set to work on each other. Carmen stepped over and around them, including a trio cramming their legs into the clamouring asshole of another, until she found the two shrunken futa. One had dyed blue hair, and the other was black with dreadlocks cascading down her to her rotund ass. She stopped over them, both eyeing her cocks.

Maybe Rachel had awoken something inside her. Seeing them so small, yet ridiculously curvy with cocks long as they were tall, had her salivating. Carmen hefted them both under her arms, neither fighting except to latch onto her nipples, and moved to a vacant booth. There, she sat down and kissed them both. At their respective heights, the dancers had to stand up to reach her mouth.

"Names?" Carmen asked.

"I'm Allisa," the blue-haired one said, sucking down a thick rung of spit that connected their lips.

"Jamie," the one with dreadlocks said, smearing her face with Carmen's spit instead. They leaned against her, kissing and licking her face, clearing Rey's juices from earlier. All three pairs of breasts mashed together, nipples grinding, and their cocks pulsed in tandem.

"Carmen, nice to meet you," Carmen pulled them both into a three-way tongue battle, reaching around to fondle their asses. They did the same for her breasts, both hands per breast and still incapable of properly containing them. When all three were breathless, Carmen ended it and rubbed two of her cocks against their oversized chests, her desires clear. Jamie was first to straddle one and sink her pussy down on it, torso jutting perversely as the shaft reached past her clavicle.

Allisa paused, looking down and away.

"What is it?" Carmen asked, even as Jamie bounced squatted atop her, feet planted on the opposite thigh for balance.

"Nothing," Allisa said.

"Then get on," Carmen groaned and pushed her to her feet, but she wriggled away.

"No."

"What?"

"Make me," Allisa said, sticking her tongue out, then smirked a little. Carmen recognised it now; she was behaving like a brat, same as Rachel sometimes would to tease her. She reached out and grabbed at her wrist, but she danced away, mocking her further. More attempts ended the same, Carmen only half invested as Jamie continue squirming on her prick, but frustration mounted. She snapped out and caught her.

"Quit teasing and ride my fucking dick," Carmen growled.

"Not happening. Find someone else to dominate," Allisa shook her head and tried pulling free, but was held firm, "Fuck, that's a good grip."

"Ride my cock," Carmen repeated, leering over her.

"M-make me do... Ah!" Allisa yelped as a glob of spit flew into her open mouth, then whimpered as Carmen held her lips shut, glowering straight into her eyes.

"Swallow."

She did, tiny throat undulating. Carmen, then, picked her up by the legs and tugged her down the shaft, its hardness supporting Allisa's upper body as she joined her friend. When she didn't move, a sharp clap of Carmen's hand on her ass, sending dangerous tremors throughout its mass, snapped her into motion. Like their profession demanded, both futanari moved gracefully despite the huge growths on their bodies, even falling into sync. One rose as the other fell.

At the same time, their tits squished around her middle cock. Pre-cum lubricated the path, turning her dick and their tits into a glossy, slimy mess. Carmen kept her hands poised at their asses, spanking them in turn, or when Allisa tried acting up again, but stopped as she noticed something about her central member. It was darkening and growing.

Neither stripper paused, mixing confusion with the pleasure of fucking two tiny, stretchy cunts. Carmen moaned as pleasure arched through her crotch, but only to the middle penis, its skin now an inky black. The texture shifted as well, appearing less like her own flesh and more leathery. A ring bulged at the middle and another below that, which was slowly evened out toward her base. This shouldn't be happening; she hadn't written anything in the book for herself.

"Fuck, that feels good," Carmen moaned. The sensations were fantastic, not just from the bouncing pussies, as her cock transformed of its own accord. Jamie and Allisa leaned in, sharing a kiss around the head, which flattened and flared. She recognised it from the anatomy books she'd read in case she chose to be a veterinarian; it was an equine phallus. The fact her cock had changed before them hadn't deterred either futa, if anything they worked faster.

"Let us help with that," dual-voices said, bringing their attention to the now conjoined twins, both heads hungrily licked their lips. One row of arms squeezed their upper breasts, while the others jerked their cocks.

"Feel free," Carmen shrugged and the conjoined futa bent over, each head poised for the strippers' cocks, while her tits replaced theirs around Carmen's new horse dick. Sadly, that left one set of cocks untended to, but Carmen rectified that. She stood abruptly, forcing the conjoined futa to lie back on the table, before mounting them, the strippers still held firm against her crotch. Allisa and Jamie wrapped their legs around Carmen as she reached down to hold the twin's cocks steady, then pushed them into her pussy.

It was the most she'd stretched since that sorority house. Perhaps she would return there, show the college sluts how to really fuck up someone, though far more pressing issues captivated her. In the new position, she could fuck Allisa, Jamie and the conjoined twins, while they sucked on a pair of three foot cocks, and tit-fucked a smaller one. Their four arms held their tits and the strippers in place, allowing Carmen to fuck them as hard and fast as she craved.

Seeing her own stomach protrude with futa-meat would always be strange. It was around her so often, two examples directly before her, yet rarely happened to her. Afterwards, she'd go find Rachel and ride her. Fuck, she couldn't wait to be with Rachel again. The thought fuelled her thrusts, pounding the tits and pussies and stretching her own snatch around two more cocks. With so many sensations, she'd cum in no time.

"Anyone using this hole?"

Carmen turned at a voice behind her. It was someone she'd given tentacles, however, unlike the bachelor party, this one had tube-like openings and a rotund, misshapen gut. She grinned at what that meant and stopped her thrusts to grab the stripper's asses, pulling them apart to reveal tight puckers.

"In them first," Carmen said, an offer swiftly taken. Tendrils lashed out and drove straight into their assholes, squirming through the slim membrane against Carmen's own cocks. She reached back and parted the conjoined twin's rear next, words unnecessary as they were both plugged. With her partners tended to, she spread her own voluptuous cheeks and cooed at the coy touches.

"Go fucking wild," Carmen said, then grunted and moaned when her bowels were invaded like the others. All she needed now was a cunt for her horse cock to fuck. She scanned the room, thrusting in time with the limb sliding through her ass, its shape contorting through her stomach as it did for the others. There was someone here perfect for what she wanted, she just needed to find them.

In the meantime, she went back to work. Everyone involved glimmered with sweat, pussies all gushing in ecstasy, some with drool cascading over their faces. Allisa and Jamie kissed where possible, their cocks inside the conjoined futa's lips, whose cheeks turned convex as she sucked and slurped on them. More tentacles wrapped around their bodies, milking their tits and grinding into everyone's clits. Rigid shapes pressed against Carmen's ass just as she found the girl.

She'd been made two feet tall, with a diminutive cock and balls, but juxtaposed by an ass double the head she was sat on. To make it better, her pussy had several tongues lining its walls, all desperate to taste cum. Like she felt Carmen's lust, the shrunken futa found her amongst the various acts of depravity and headed over in a trance. Crawling on the table, she gazed into Carmen's eyes and followed them to her blackened cock. She pulled it up and dropped down on the shaft without a seconds hesitation.

It stretched her such that its flare was obvious rising along her torso and past her chin. Carmen dissolved into the mess of obscenity, fucking into three separate pussies, while grinding on two cocks and a tentacle inside her cunt and ass respectively, and listened to the sounds beyond their own unit. An endless tirade of curses, moans and pleas for more. Her own sounds joined them.

Tentacles found the two-foot futa's mouth and ass. Her cock sprayed cum without pause, while she squeezed with every muscle along her torso and groin, pussy-tongues slurping all over Carmen's animal prick. More solid masses built against Carmen's rear, bloating the tentacle into an obscene, lumpy form, as did the others. She turned on the tentacled futa, who sucked her own cock.

"I said to 'go fucking wild'," Carmen panted and, to prove her point, slammed into all three of her cock sleeves. Her words seemed to reach everyone, as they went into a frenzy, crying out in orgasm. Carmen grabbed the futa on her middle cock and mashed their lips together around a tendril, jerking toward her own climax. The shapes moved into her ass, sliding in a neat row of softball sized orbs. Similar ones moved on the others, already bloating Allisa and Jamie's grossly deformed bellies.

As the first one reached Carmen's belly, she let out a tyrannical roar. Those either penetrated or inside her responded in kind, balls clenching tight and pushing viscous loads up their shafts. The conjoined futa's cheeks bellowed out, even as she swallowed like a legendary porn star. Her own pricks tried pumping Carmen full, but were forced to stop and start over and over, as the eggs that pushed up her anus pinched the flow each time. In tandem, all their cunts squirted on whoever was in their way.

Carmen unleashed her own loads into the shrunken trio. While the tentacles tried closing her flow, it wouldn't be denied and pushed beyond, inflating their bellies into rounded spheres much too huge for their tiny frames. The middle stood out the most, her tits were no more than handfuls, where the others could overflow any lap. Odd lumps appeared as she took double the eggs that everyone else did, but Carmen's seed smoothed them out just as fast.

They all collapsed when the last drops and eggs were spent. All except Carmen. Desire continued to pump through her veins, unhinged after two incredible orgasms and the prior alcohol, and compelled her onward. The people became living toys for her pleasure. On powerful legs, thickening with every step, she went to the 'human-taur' and crammed all her cocks up their rear cunt. Each thrust fuelled the next.

After that futa was spent, she moved onto others. Eggs popped from her ass, forced out by her tightening abs, which tensed as she pounded another futa, a second fucking her pussy. They couldn't keep up beyond two orgasms, so she kept going, leaving them bloated with her seed. Her tits jiggled more and the ground moved further away.

She didn't notice anything as she moved to the stage and the rest of the strippers. Wendy hadn't moved an inch, trapped under her own endowments. Some were half asleep, curled up against one another. Whether by accident or design, someone had their head inside the giant asshole.

"I need more," Carmen growled at them, a burn reaching her eyes. She rubbed at them, blinking through the sudden flare, and saw everyone kneeling at attention. Their irises were tinted crimson, lustful smirks on all their faces and cocks at the ready. Carmen ignored the lingering flame in her eyes and organised them, filling herself and others.

Minutes, or hours later, she was battering Wendy's ass. No one else was awake. Rey had passed out, still inside her cum dump, whose belly pushed aside several pieces of furniture and people, and Gale had fallen asleep underneath them. More compromising positions spread throughout the scene.

Only Wendy remained even semi-conscious. Both were covered in sweat and cum, sticking their bodies together. Carmen squeezed the couch-like cheeks as she unloaded her umpteenth load of the night.

She wandered into a restroom. Though it seemed minor against her urge to fuck more, she hadn't urinated since leaving home. Doing so was a bliss all its own, a mundane reprieve from the insanity she'd unleashed. In front of the sink, washing her hands, Carmen froze. It wasn't the grime that clung onto her body, various layers of pussy juice, semen, spit and sweat, or the glimpse of her new mottled black and pink horse cock, but her eyes that stunned her. She blinked and they remained.

"What is this?" Carmen asked her reflection, which gave a carefree smirk in reply, like the glowing crimson of her irises wasn't important. Or the disfigured shape of her pupils, shrouded in a pink glow. As she studied them, they reminded her of something elusive. Carmen shook her head and focused on cleaning her hands.

It seemed pointless after what she'd done. No amount of soap or hot water could cleanse her. Things blurred together, but she distinctly remembered fisting someone's pussy, all the way to their womb. She even teased their oviducts.

Her head snapped up. That was it! An odd, malformed grin crinkled her eyes as she laughed. Her pupils were now the shape of a womb and ovaries. How ridiculous! She giggled to herself, until noticing her quivering hands. A single question stalled her laughter.

"What the fuck is happening to me?"

12