Futanari Notebook Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." The blush deepened as Rachel nestled against her, "Okay."

"I'm kidding," Carmen said, though a yawn defied her, "I don't want to lose anymore time with you."

"Didn't seem that way. You wouldn't call or text or answer mine. I was worried."

Carmen squeezed, bosom smothering her face, until she jerked back with a gasp. The taller futa chuckled and pulled her higher, head resting on the actual pillow. She brushed a lock of hair behind Rachel's ear, cursing it for obscuring even a fraction of the adorable beauty in front of her.

"What happened?" Rachel finally met her gaze, lips falling open. Delicate notes undermined her demand, like someone gazing upon a star for the first time.

"It's okay," Carmen said and leaned into her, "Everything's going to be fine now."

"Don't just say that," Rachel leaned away and shook her head, though her eyes glued themselves back to Carmen's, "Tell me what happened, then I'll decide if it's okay."

"Since when do you decide things for me?"

"Since you made me your girlfriend. I have a god-given right to decide things for you."

"But I'm yours too."

"Yeah, but you're more like the guy far as we're concerned. Everyone knows the one in the dress makes the decisions. You're just eye candy."

"I'd like to see you in a dress." Carmen snickered, never having seen her petite lover in anything fancier than formal pants and a button-up shirt.

"Well, if you hurry up and tell me what I want to know, then maybe you'll get the chance. Now spill."

So Carmen did. As best she could explain, she divulged it all, from stealing that man's money without remorse, to the prior night in the strip club. Not a detail was spared. Through it all, Carmen watched her reactions, hiding a frown at the subtle incline to her breathing, though her expression didn't betray anything more. She stayed the same height as well, no hint of arousal.

"That's, yeah, that's everything," Carmen said and waited. Nothing more needed to be added until Rachel made a response, whether positive or negative.

"In other words, you cheated on me. Not just with Ashley, but with a bunch of strippers and strangers. And turned them into a bunch of fucked up futanari," Rachel surmised. Carmen opened her mouth, then closed it again, not sure what to say. Then a sudden kiss froze her thoughts.

"Shouldn't you be mad?" She gasped when they separated.

"Livid," Rachel corrected, "And you're going to make it up to me, but I'm not about to push you away over this. You're dealing with unique circumstances. Not gonna lie though, I did think about kneeing you in the balls."

"Sounds fair," Carmen said, then giggled as Rachel made a feint for her testicles, "Please don't. You might start something you can't finish."

"Maybe I'm counting on it?" Rachel drew closer, eyes fixated on her, a little shorter than moments ago, "I wish you'd told me what was happening. I get you couldn't with Gretchen, but after that you could've texted me or something. You know I would've done everything to help."

"Like what?"

"Well, you said you were only feeling stuff after you came, so I'd just be your permanent fleshlight. That would've fixed it, right?" Rachel shrugged.

"I really like you," Carmen sighed and kissed her, one hand snaking underneath to pull the redhead closer, "Let me show you just how much I do."

"Ordinarily," Rachel said, using a finger to stop another kiss, "I'd be riding you until you're empty, I'm full, and we're both sore as fuck, but there's another reason I'm here. Aside from your mom giving me a call from nowhere, the others have been bugging me about you for days. They're worried too."

Carmen swallowed her disappointment. This was their first chance to be alone, not even Ryuka was in sight, for her to finally feel her girlfriend's body on every level imaginable, and she was denied. She caught a glance down to her crotch and restrained a grin; if she made a proper move, then Rachel would submit. Carmen brushed a leg against the redhead's groin, snickering at how she flinched away, trying to conceal her arousal, but she shrank another inch. It really would only take a little more and she'd cave.

That wasn't how she wanted it to be, though. Ignoring all that happened just to gloss it over with sex, albeit the most incredible kind her depraved body could manage, wouldn't settle anything. Her other friends deserved some explanation too. Did they remember what happened with Gretchen, that they became nothing more than sycophants for her?

"Yeah," Carmen sighed and dragged herself from the bed to her closet. Most outfits had enough give to fit her, despite the added inches all around, though it'd be tight and sinfully revealing. She stripped and grabbed clothes without a thought.

"Hey, uh, look, I know you wanted to do stuff. Honestly, I'm surprised that I stopped you. So how about I make it up to you?" Rachel said and sauntered over to stand at her side, their height reflected in a mirror. With her back straight, her eye line was below Carmen's proud nipples. More inches vanished from her body, nostrils flaring as she neared the musky trio, eyes never leaving the reflection, "It'll just be quick."

"No. Not right now anyway." Carmen stopped her, smiling best she could, "I just want to deal with this stuff. Then we'll have all the time we want."

"I'd only need a few minutes," Rachel said.

"You have no idea how much I'd do to you. Numb legs? Sore muscles? None of your concern, since I'd fuck you unconscious for a month."

"Wait, you mean I'd be unconscious for a month, or you'd fuck me for a month?"

"Yes." Not a shred of a joke or hostility tainted her promise. It was like predicting the weather in a desert; simply an unavoidable fact.

Rachel shuddered, pants groaning from the strain, and shrinking even lower, "Come on. Get dressed before I take you up on it."

"This is only delaying the inevitable," Carmen giggled. Just as she'd expected with her new form, the clothes she bought days ago were tight, constricting even, and her balls refused to be contained in boxers. Without them however, the heavy cum tanks hung at an awkward level. She needed support. In the corner, some of the clothes Gretchen forced on her awaited the incinerator, including multiple undersized bras. Too small for her breasts, however the cups might suit her balls.

It took a few adjustments and the sacrifice of appearance, but she found comfort as two K cup bras cradled her 6 testes. Satin cloth lifted them high, pronouncing her bulges further, however she didn't have much other options for comfort and practicality. She pulled on her jeans, hoping to diminish their impact, though nothing would at their size.

"I think pants are a lost cause if you don't wanna show off," Rachel said, arousal not dissipating at all. Her cock was trapped, forced down her pant leg to nuzzle her shin, "Fuck, you really got big."

"Looks that way. Wonder how big I am..." Carmen mused as she forced her jeans off, sighing in relief. The waist bit into her flesh, pushed to the limit by her new hips and thighs, though at least it exaggerated their plushness. Fortunately, she had a decent-length skirt and pair of shorts around. They did enough to make her feel as though she didn't border on exhibitionism, not that they went very low, only grazing the middle of her thighs. Her shirt, on the other hand, couldn't reach any further than her navel. It didn't move enough to flash her nipples as she moved, though it was because those high-beams held it in place.

"How do I look?" Carmen asked once resigned to her appearance. Not at Gretchen or Mary's level, she would steal dozens, if not hundreds of looks. One mattered more as Rachel wiped at her lips.

"I might be biased, but I'd fuck you," Rachel hopped over and hugged her, short enough to completely miss Carmen's breasts. "Legit though, you're always sexy. You could wear a sack and I'd get turned on."

"Thanks, I guess. Where are we meeting everyone anyway?"

"Hmm? Oh! My place. We should go, they're probably waiting," Rachel said and broke the embrace, pants throbbing, but Carmen pulled her back.

"I missed you. Really I did," Carmen leaned over and delicately kissed her, pushing adoration to the forefront. Lust could take its turn later.

Rachel smirked into the kiss, "Let's go. Like you said, all the time for this later." She led the way out, only pausing for Carmen to grab the Futa Note.

At Rachel's house, the others sat around the living room. Carmen glanced through the window at them all, looking for changes she might've missed. Leah was present as well, doing her best to be a good host, her body so voluptuously endowed that no human could stand up to her without a certain book's support. Zoey sat on the floor, huge in similar but unique ways as her eyes still met anyone's on the couch or chairs. Mary might've had the only pair of tits to match Leah's, though numbers weren't on her side.

Dakota and Ashley were on either side of her. The tanned futa's hat was off, letting her ears breathe, while her tail waved to a lackadaisical rhythm as she rested on Mary's lap, glancing up at each of her girlfriends' luscious busts. Subtle twitches in her pants made her desires clear. Her ears perked up as Rachel opened the door.

"I'm back! And look who finally crawled out of her cave," Rachel said, tapping her breasts in a lurid drum roll for Carmen's appearance. She looked between each of her friends, meeting their eyes for a second, before she took a breath. Like at the strip club, the combined musk of barely restrained cravings gathered in her brain and rode the nerves across her body. Zoey was the strongest of the group, pent up and sweaty, probably from a run. It was nice to see them, but her libido wanted a deeper reunion.

"There's something I need to tell you." Carmen raised the Futa Note into sight of so many examples of its power. Where she'd started at a simple change with Dakota, she'd gone further and further with every person present, leading to the eclectic cornucopia of futanari before her.

They deserved to know the truth after all she'd done to them. She didn't know how they'd react, if they'd hate her afterwards, but she could make it right afterwards.

12