Futanari Notebook Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock moved up and into her squirming neck. Her clit tightened around it, earning a subdued moan from between her cheeks, while Rachel tried squealing around the always moving clit-tendril, still piling up in her pliant belly. That is, until it found a tiny exit and forced its way through. Rachel's eyes bulged at the sensation of something ploughing through her guts on a single minded mission. For what? She couldn't guess with all the sensations burying her.

All her awareness was consumed in them. Every inch, no, each millimetre was like a pump of Carmen's hips in the middle of a orgasm. It forced her to tighten, muscles screaming for relief at that point, so taut around her love's cock that she wondered if her pussy would ever close again. Not that it'd be bad; easy access for Carmen.

Rachel quivered when the cock-bulge moved into sight. She didn't know how much further she had before their bodies were flush together, certain that Carmen had grown since last time. Three feet already stuffed her and, though her ass already sat upon Carmen's chest, it didn't mean anything when it was so huge. Another three, even four feet could await her.

And she needed it all. Rachel used all her willpower to relax, then squatted low. With all their fluids combined the process was smooth, if slow, a constant slide of an inch every few seconds, but it was enough. Nub after nub pulsed against her insides, all while her clit snaked deeper into her, still searching for something. Her answer finally came as Carmen's tongue stopped and a finger-thick tendril pushed through her ass from within. The sensation of her tongue on the clit was heavenly, but feeling Carmen lick at its peak was nirvana.

Yet she still found a plane above even that. Her clit hadn't finished its journey, sliding along her love's tongue and past her lips, down her throat, then deeper still. How many feet had it reached? To reach her lips alone required three or four, then pooling in her stomach and bulging through needed several more, then almost twice that to reach her anus. Even after everything, it still quested onward, like it wanted to do the same to Carmen.

As the cock rose past eye-level, its many spines and bumps and veins lulling Rachel deeper into her bliss, so too did the clit descend into Carmen's stomach. Now it had experience and quickly found the passage. Her love just moaned and continued frenching her asshole, tongue always moving, yet it never found the sweet spot. That was where her clit came into play.

Rachel arched her chest, back bending almost in half, as her cocks leapt up and rained thick cream. Messes weren't common in her room, usually kept to the school or Carmen's home, though some were unavoidable, but this was the first with her new equipment. Rope after rope impacted the ceiling and splashed back to coat them. Several globs fell on her lips and dripped into her mouth, adding its flavouring to her tangy clit-tentacle. Drops flowed into her nostrils, which she happily snorted up.

Another eruption shook her core as air met the wet length of her clit. It flailed in the open, snaking out from Carmen's own ass, before it slapped into her balls, which it must have recognised as it calmed down. The next touches were curious, like a sneaky dog searching for an escape, before it found the underside. Rachel's orgasm settled, her balls half-emptied, but rapidly filling again, then turned into a typhoon in the midst of an atomic explosion clashing against the heat-death of her universe. Or rather, it could be summarised as the ultimate climax.

What caused it?

Her clit made contact with Carmen's pussy and instantly rammed in, faster than any other hole. Dozens of feet surged through their bodies, hundreds of thousands, millions perhaps, of nerves grinding into her other sensitive areas. More than that, however, it seemed to realise how undersized it was for Carmen's pussy and pulsed thicker with every heartbeat. Before long, her jaw strained and the sinuous bulge in her stomach was just as present as the cock stretching out her womb.

Carmen gave a brutal thrust at the same time her snatch was penetrated. It wasn't a jerk made brutal by her sheer size, but a hands on hips, shoving down on Rachel while thrusting up, bringing the redhead flush with her crotch and sending the bulge skyrocketing. A facet of her consciousness counted its length inch by inch, using her pussy and womb for measure.

But that wasn't the only cause. More was responsible for Rachel's thought-melting ecstasy. In a sudden burst of intelligence and size, her clit formed another noose around her four tits, squeezing tight and holding them around Carmen's shaft, while undulating across its entire length. Squirts of milk shot forth as she was milked. The hands on her hips sank away and moved between her cheeks, then found her stretched out asshole. Carmen chuckled around the fat clit plugging her from mouth to ass to womb, before she shoved both hands inside Rachel.

One remained near the entrance and shoved on the thin membrane to feel her own shaft. The other rammed deeper, then stopped at the fat bump of Rachel's prostate, grabbing it in her vice-like grip. That sent her spiralling.

Gallons of semen gushed from her twin heads and pooled on the floor. Milk joined it, yet regardless of how powerful the sensation in her tits, they couldn't squirt enough, instead the amount built up and swelled them into even greater grandeur. The pressure gathered until she finally couldn't hold anymore. Her nipples fattened to the size of two-litre bottles, ducts opening all over, then unleashed a white flood to join the rest on her floor.

All the while, her clit kept moving. It had burrowed deep into Carmen's womb, where it coiled in on itself, yet wasn't satisfied. The taller futa was nowhere near as debilitated by the experience and, with a simple grunt of pleasure and exertion, set to fucking Rachel's near-comatose form. With gravity and Rachel's sensuous weight, her descents were punctuated by brutal smacks of wet flesh. Juices spilled from her cunt by the litre every thrust.

There was no frame for time in her consciousness anymore. Darkness could fall and she'd still see nothing but white ecstasy, lost in her own world of sensation, feeling each spurt of jizz from her cocks like a train ramming her, only everything was good. Swords could impale her and she'd moan in delirious joy.

"Oh my, you're being so wasteful."

Rachel recognised her sister's voice, though sight was far from her reach at that moment. It wasn't until she felt something warm, tight and wet around her cocks and nipples that she even realised Leah was so close. More pleasure flattened her ego, leaving only her id to move in primal lust and fuck whatever offered itself. At that moment, it just so happened to be her sister's tits.

"Hmm, that it's, fill my boobies up. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow, so make sure I can't move an inch, okay?" Leah said, "Hey, you're not really looking after Carmen's balls are you? Let me."

Leah's nipples clamped down as she moved, laying between Carmen's legs to bury her face in the futa's heavy testicles. A mixture of sweat and fem-cum streamed down the massive orbs, covering the older sister's face and saturating her tongue in salty ambrosia. Another brick-breaking thrust answered the new sensation, Carmen's ferocity coming out in droves. She unknowingly smothered the thicker sibling in her scrotum, while leaving Rachel effectively brain-dead from pure, uncut bliss.

It would take a massive event to wake her from such a state.

Feet pushing down on Leah's ever-blossoming titties did nothing. Feeling the clit writhe and swell was just another drop in the a planet-sized ocean. Even the thrusts might as well be pebbles. It wasn't until Carmen's rhythm faltered and her cock fattened that Rachel's consciousness returned, knowing the signs all too well. Though her throat was completely plugged with her clit, Rachel still moaned and whined, pleading for the oncoming flood.

This would guarantee a pregnancy. More than that, it'd be legendary. One that no human could possibly contend with, one that matched Carmen's deepest fetishes. Her belly needed to be insurmountable, a testament of her fertility and Carmen's insane virility. Heat bloomed at two key zones on either side the cock, pulsing hotter until she feared they'd burn, then her worries washed away. A deep, visceral grunt echoed from Carmen's chest and into her own.

Then she was full. Dozens of feet of clit-tendril thicker than a normal person's thigh, a cock nearly twice her height, and two arms inside her ass just didn't complete her. For that, she needed a biblical deluge of cum so thick it could be mistaken for a loose, wet dough that oozed out in a continuous log, which seeped down to pool at her cervix, before letting loose the true flood. In the first instant, Rachel's taut belly exploded into rotundity as gallons poured in.

Her breasts pushed up and to the sides as it expanded. Rachel reached over her tits to feel at her inflating self, basking in the magma pouring in, and watching as the luscious frame of her sister quickly vanished beneath her womb. Each pulse of jizz rippled through her pussy on its way to the head, still heavily pronounced as it erupted, pushing her skin out further, before it gathered with the rest. While faint against the other pleasures, Rachel still moaned as she felt a constant pricking inside her. More babies to adore, she thought and shivered in a pure feminine climax.

Leah's thighs disappeared from view. Rachel briefly regretted not wearing any clothes, wishing she could see her belly stretch out a button-up, testing its limits until the buttons just exploded off the fabric and into god knew where. Her abdomen surpassed her sister's knees, already making headway along the shins. That was far from her limit.

She recalled that first time Carmen fucked both her and Stacy. How wonderfully huge they got, to the point neither could move without draining entire lakes worth of semen, but that was when they shared the futa's prolificacy. Now it was all her own.

Soon the bed was swallowed underneath her expanse and still she inflated. Unable to speak, Rachel used every trick to beg for more, milking the cock with her pussy, squirming on Carmen's groin and even urging her clit to fuck them both harder. The enormous cock shrank down, though she wasn't being raised, nor was Carmen moving away. Rachel stared in fascination, both at her ever growing belly, and at the suddenly stouter phallus, before moaning as it split into two. They jutted out in either direction and maintained that stance as Carmen shoved her up.

When she fell, Rachel lost herself in white once more. That came from the deepest penetration yet; her ovaries. Her body was designed for Carmen's pleasure, it was merely a bonus that she came just as hard, meaning she would do whatever the larger futa desired. Whether that meant growing a clit-tentacle longer and thicker than an anaconda, or taking two fat horse cocks into her fallopian tubes so their viscous, impregnating seed could flood her egg-chambers. It quickly overflowed back into her womb and inflated her further.

That was just a single orgasm, though. More still awaited. This amount could barely count as relief for Carmen, not after the many orgies Rachel had witnessed and participated in, which meant her room might be too small. Oh fuck, please let her belly fill the room was her final coherent thought.

When she finally registered light once more, it was strangely normal. She laid on her side, a massive frame behind her, its feel and scent instantly recognised as Carmen, while a warm glow bathed the rest of the room. Thick globs of white coated everything, from drawers to her desk, not that she used it often anymore. Soft wisps of air moved along her sticky flesh and teased her gaping cunt. It also brought her attention to a pressing, if basic need; the bathroom.

Upon standing, she realised a 'small' obstacle; her belly.

"Whoa," Rachel said and cradled the fertile monument that had become her body. While her legs took the weight well, she felt it all the same, dozens of kilos all on her small frame. It jut out further than it was wide, though its girth still made for a perfect platform to support her huge tits. They were pushed so far up as to obscure her vision, though she was fine leaning around. Despite her massive size, not a drop leaked from her pussy.

"Is it cum, or am I really just this pregnant?" She mused and waddled out the room. Hips like hers were designed for such an arduous task, as were the unassuming layers of muscles beneath all her voluptuousness. Each swing of her hips shifted the burden of her belly, sloshing heavily within, confirming that it was primarily semen. Outside her room, after a troublesome navigation with the door, she found the carpet buried under cum. She must've been draining for a while.

"Look at you," Rachel cooed once she got into the bathroom. Being so short, her parents had invested in a six-foot mirror so everyone could see themselves, though it wasn't nearly wide enough, still it gave her a much appreciated view of her gorgeous tummy. She wasn't aroused anymore, so her curves had returned to a semi-normal level. Inexperienced, she couldn't say for sure how pregnant she looked, but with a gut bigger than all her tits combined, she had to look bigger than the octo-mom did, "And it'll only get bigger."

She was already so impossibly fertile in shape. Her figure screamed that fact to every creature across the universe, yet when the pregnancy began in force, the hormones would come into effect. Nature and magic would connive to make her so huge that she couldn't possibly move.

A shudder ran up spine and into her belly. Rachel groaned deep and squatted, pussy squelching as it spread wider, while she braced a hand on the wall. Visible ripples passed through her belly, then she gasped in pleasure as a congealed roll of white stretched out her already gaped cunt. Foot after foot hung from her, then collected on the floor. After several minutes, it finally stopped and left her womb flat...er. Flatter. It still stuck out a good six inches from her waist.

"That was all this?" Rachel crouched low to study the coiled up pile of opaque goo. Sniffing it, she was bombarded with the irresistible aroma of Carmen's seed, though much fainter than she expected from such a thick mass. Did that mean most of the sperm were elsewhere? That meant only one thing. She forced a hand between her rows of tits and rubbed at her plump gut. A subtle motion greeted her, "They're still looking for eggs in there. Just how pregnant am I gonna be?"

Looking at her reflection again, she imagined just a popped out belly button surrounded taut, shiny flesh covered in bumps from kicking young filling it. In just a few months time, she'd be immobile.

"Carmen wants that," Rachel murmured and felt her womb heating up again, "She wants to breed so much. An egg for every sperm. I need to be her perfect broodmare. I am her cumdump. Her baby-maker. Oh fuck, she needs so much more than this!"

Across her gut, balls appeared. Thin tubes pushed out and connected them to something deeper within, then the spheres grew. Rachel rubbed at them, instantly aroused as she underwent yet another change, all to better serve Carmen's breed-lusts. Her cocks leapt to attention and, in tandem with her juicy nipples, shot off all over the mirror. She watched her heart-shaped pupils vanish under the creamy dick-sludge.

"More," Rachel groaned and looked to Carmen's semen she'd pushed out. Riddled with maddening lust, she grabbed hold and shoved it toward her cunt, unreachable with her arms and the abundance of size on her figure. Fortunately, she didn't need to as the log came alive and finished the journey, pushing back into her pussy to once more fill her womb. Unlike before, however, she didn't swell up massively. Instead, her abdomen rounded out until the balls around her womb vanished. Even so, she still looked full term with a single child.

The thought made her giggle, "One child with Carmen? That's fucking dumb."

She headed back for her bedroom and saw her love still asleep on her side. At least, most of her slept. Carmen's shafts stood vertical to her body. Rachel didn't leap at them, content for the moment after her latest change, instead she sat down and watched her sleep. Beauty came in so many forms; a jewel, stars, a sunset, a field of flowers... yet nothing made her smile like Carmen's peacefully wanton face. Even at rest, there was something lustful about her.

Unique eyes peered at her after a few more minutes and a smile played at those plush lips, "Glad to see you recovered."

"I blacked out. What happened?"

"See for yourself," Carmen gestured behind the redhead, who looked and finally registered just what had become of her room.

"Oh..." Everything was broken, seemingly crushed by some immovable force, "Wait... I remember Leah showing up, what happened to her?"

"Wow, you really need your eyes checked. Look at the bed."

"Maybe I just need to sleep more. Can't think why I wouldn't be resting properly," Rachel said, but checked what she thought was just her bed. It was, in fact, her sister's breasts covered by a sheet. Some remnants of a bed frame reached out from the sides, thoroughly ruined, "Leah? You okay?"

"Can you grab my phone? I need to call in sick."

"She's fine."

"So," Carmen sat up, graceful despite the buoyant land she'd reclined upon, "Anything new?"

"I'm totally fucking knocked up with a city's worth of your babies," Rachel said and stood for her view, parting the breasts and revealing just how heavy her stomach had become already, "Not even a week in and this is what you've done to me."

Carmen drank in the view, eyes shining an even greater pink and red. It could've been her imagination, but Rachel swore the womb-shaped pupils pulsed at the sight. Elegant hands cradled her fertile gut, unerringly finding each of the balls. Rachel cooed softly at the touch.

"Is this what you want?" Carmen whispered.

Rachel's answer was an instant, "Yes."

Eyes closed, Carmen leaned in and rested a cheek on the front. She took several moments of quiet breathing, then nodded to herself and pulled away. After a second longer, Carmen stood at her full, glorious height. Had she grown taller? Perhaps in answer, the towering futa hunched down and caught her lips in a gentle kiss. Lust was a gentle river as their tongues met, rather than the torrent both were used to.

"Thanks," Carmen said against her cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too. More than you know."

"I think I have a pretty good idea."

"Want me to prove otherwise?"

Carmen just grinned and took her hand, "Maybe later. I honestly just want to relax for now. We can always watch some anime together."

"If that's what you want. There's this great one that just came out." Rachel led the way, eager to show off just how stunning her ass had become. And it'd only get better, she thought with a pat on her belly.

12