Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary hung back and kept bouncing and thrusting her tentacles. Because of them, Dakota's insides kept swelling to newer, more fantastical levels that she hadn't even considered. When Carmen made her grow for that brief time, she'd thought that was her peak, yet now she experienced growths like none before. Her belly bulged out not just with her blonde lover's tendrils, but with her own insides, especially her womb. Memories flooded her of thinking she was pregnant, then finding that her womb was just growing abnormally.

The prehensile cocks piled into her uterus and pushed hard on its walls to push her ever closer to that climax. It also meant they pushed through the thin organ to feel the other tentacles winding through her tightening guts and mashed against her rapidly inflating prostate. Even among so much delirious wonders, that organ outpaced them all. It became an constant pressure in her lower body that built until it, too, pushed out through her once trim stomach.

All those changes just urged Mary to fuck her harder. For every crash of their bodies from Dakota's thrusts, Mary's cocks reciprocated it several times over, slamming her hyper sensitive insides, while their plump girlfriend gagged her with one cock at a time. Naturally, the two also basked in being stretched out more and more by the now thirty-inch, knotted behemoths belching pre into their wombs.

"Ooh, I love this," Mary said and stroked the bulge through her belly, "Nothing like having my itsy-witsy womb turned into a condom for a huge doggy dick."

"But it should be bigger," Ashley groaned and flexed her kegels as her words took effect, the shaft plying her cervix open several inches jerking a bit larger, "Keep growing, babe. Keep gaining knowledge. Make Carmen proud."

"Grow so huge she gets jealous," Mary added.

"Show her how awesome a pair of mammoth dicks are."

"Make our cunts shaped like your cocks."

As they spoke, each futa rolled their hips harder and sought still more pleasure. Not that it was far away. Dakota's burgeoning body kept feeding them more, whether that was by her cocks swelling, or her holes puffing up around tentacles, or her lips filling out like slutty pillows for a trio of over-productive members. She shoved on her tits to make a better passage for Ashley to fuck, only then realising just how heavy they'd become. Each of her four boobs easily matched their former combined mass when she woke up that day.

Between them and everything else, she doubted she'd be moving before long. Oh, but she wouldn't give a shit, long as people came by to fuck her like this. The world could implode and, if her room remained in tact with Mary and Ashley - and Carmen - around to destroy her holes or cocks, she'd ignore it. She lifted her head to push more of her tri-cocked partner's shaft past her lips, before sliding back and doing the same for another dick. Abandoning her own chest, Dakota reached down and heaved on Ashley's luscious ass to pull her closer.

That made it possible to find a whorish rhythm. As she thrust up, Ashley slid forward, pussy clenching and womb distorting, which pushed one of her own cocks down Dakota's throat. Wonderful, salty earthiness saturated her tongue, so powerful it overtook even her sense of smell, dousing it in nothing but cock. The change in position also gave the plump futa a chance to cram two nipples in her mouth, while Mary took the ass pushing toward her as a clear invite. Bright blonde locks fell around fat ass cheeks that engulfed a stunning face.

All her tentacles stepped up when the sour taste of ass hit Mary's tongue. Six fat tendrils slammed Dakota like a heavyweight boxer attached to a train, winding all the way through her bloated guts and into her stomach, then up her throat. She felt them squirming against her tits wrapped around Ashley's centre cock, tracking each of the three as they strained her gullet to explode from her lips, pushing their lover's dick out.

But they found a flawless tempo. The kind most musicians strived all their lives for. As one moved, so did the others. Mary's tentacles receded to bundle up inside Dakota's belly, signalling her to thrust up and force Ashley to thrust down her gob. Similarly, her womb was filled by three cocks measuring twenty feet each, all piling on each other to fit in her transforming orifice. Dakota just kept growing through it all.

As she did, Ashley kept moving up inch by inch. Despite that, her pudgy gut remained taut around at least two feet of doggy-cock, even as she buried over half her own shaft down Dakota's throat. When Mary's tentacles pushed her back, she just slid across the dog-futa's belly, slicked up from the abundance of pussy juice streaming from her. The angle pushed Dakota's prick even further out and strained her skin like an opaque condom.

"Fuck, your ass is so good," Mary huffed in a brief rest from eating Ashley's ass. Neither of the two answered, too preoccupied with pleasuring one another.

By then, Dakota had exceeded everyone that they knew. Her tits didn't need any help to squeeze the cock from all sides, resting like four enormous pools of doughy pudding on the bed, with nipples more than enough to fill anyone's maw. The constant swelling of her womb left her resembling a full-term woman with octuplets and only growing, with almost half of that mass from her prostate. It's growth meant more cum, which gushed from both her cocks like a broken hydrant.

There was finally an end in sight when her balls rumbled. Each of her four testes were huge enough to cover her leg down past the knee, their vibrations powerful enough to echo throughout the rest of her body. Or that came from Mary's continued womb-crushing thrusts. Regardless of origin, her entire being was ramping toward its climax. One that promised to be incomparable to anything thus far.

Ashley and Mary felt it too. How couldn't they when nearly four feet of cock twitched like a virgin on their first time. Dakota's thrusts turned into jerks, breaking tempo, not that anyone cared as they all worked toward a simple goal of cumming like the oversized, over-endowed futanari they were. Ashley reared back, keeping her main penis plugged inside the dog-futa, and rolled her hips like a porn star. Meanwhile, Mary took both her dick-nipples and swallowed them.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Dakota squealed, though with her mouth stuffed by such a fat cock, it was incomprehensible mumbles. Not that anyone misunderstood as her knots inflated and locked her with her two lovers, then unleashed a veritable flood of cum. A pair of bellies quickly eclipsed hers and swelled over the bed, until both Ashley and Mary came too.

The two fell back, still knotted tight, as Dakota's womb and belly exploded in size. Normal pregnancies, even those on the fringe of hyperism, quickly became nothing more than bumps against her mountain. Simultaneously, she kept pumping her own orgasm into the others, who blew through the months and looked ready to drop a dozen kids any second. Then they just got bigger. Based on the weight of her balls and audible grumbling of he prostate, she wasn't anywhere near done.

Miles away, Carmen reclined in her bed and studied herself. She didn't use a mirror, instead just taking in the enormity of her frame from her own perspective, and occasionally contemplated the Futa Note. If she was right, then Dakota and the others had stumbled on that feedback loop, which she herself only noticed after finishing the alteration. Given how easy it was to rectify something like that, she left it in, eager to see just what might come of it.

Of course, that got her thinking of her own growth. Among her friends and lovers and myriads of fuck toys, she was still immense, yet many had left her behind, Rachel and Stacy being some in terms of curves. Very few were taller than her, Zoey still holding the record, yet she doubted it'd last for long as her own fetishes developed. Pinning someone two or three feet taller than her was an enticing idea.

"Get a grip," Carmen mumbled to herself and forced the thoughts from her mind. She still had a future to consider. Mind breaking sex was incredible, no denying that, however that couldn't be all she did with her life. Archaeology remained in the back of her mind, curious as to just how deep Seikogami influence ran through humanity. Ancient Greeks were known for their debauchery, perhaps one of Ryuka's ilk was responsible. Concepts like that kept her coming back to the prospect.

To that end, she needed to get into college. Or acquire an even vaster fortune to hire others in pursuit of what might be nothing. For all she knew, there was nothing about them that wasn't just based on succubi or other slutty demonic mythos. Maybe Ryuka was just her mind conjuring something to explain all that happened? Or perhaps it was a coma and she was just living out an insane fantasy while her body slowly decomposed and she made her mother's debt worse and worse. Carmen wiped at her face as if to peel away such a painful idea.

Right on time, her phone vibrated in distraction. She half expected it to be Rachel, but was pleasantly surprised to find Dakota calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Carmen. Um, so, thanks for the new growth."

Carmen leaned into her pillows and smiled, "Sounds like you enjoyed it."

"I did," Dakota said, breathless, "But, uh, I'm kinda... stuck."

"Stuck?" Just how much did she grow?

"Hold on, I'll send a pic. Oh, well, I'll get as much in frame as I can."

Just a few seconds later and Carmen was greeted with an image of multiple, flesh coloured mountains. Another pic arrived, this time showing a pair of angry, red cocks covered in furious veins and standing well over the mountains. A third shot revealed that said cocks included their own boulders.

"I see what you mean," Carmen said, though her own members shot upright. It wasn't even her intention to make Dakota that big, that came from the futa herself. Sure, the feedback loop might've been responsible, but surely she'd have found a way to stop it if she didn't want to keep growing like that.

"Want me to turn you back?"

"Yes... no... I dunno," Dakota groaned, "I love it. I don't really even mind not being able to move right now, but then I can't do anything but fuck like this."

"Well," Carmen bit her lip and picked up the notebook, "How does a full body erection sound?"

"I... what... wait, you mean... what?" Dakota's confusion was amusing, the clanking gears in her head almost audible over the phone, "So, I'd shrink down and grow when I'm super horny?"

"That's what I was thinking. Of course, I can just put you back to-"

Dakota cut her off, "Lets do it!"

"Mind if I add a little something too? Just to make up for being a tease before?" Carmen asked, pencil already moving.

"Yeah, go ahead. Fuck, I can't wait to try this out. Oooh man, think of all the clothes I'm gonna rip."

"Think Mary and Ashley will be jealous?" She really was just looking for an excuse. After making them grow just a couple weeks ago, then going back on that, it didn't sit well. The excuse was how important it was to take it slow, make sure any changes were at their request, however that left her wanting. Part of Carmen wanted nothing more than to make everyone in her life so huge they took up an entire room by themselves. Luckily, that part was balanced by reason.

"No... but then again, they might feel a bit left out. What with me doing all the growing between us. Hey, girls, if you're awake, raise your hand if you wanna grow!" Distant, familiar groans got through the receiver, earning a small chuckle.

"Consider it done."

"Oh, and Carmen?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for this. Helping me study, I mean. The side effects are insane, but I really needed this tonight, and it's only gonna get better. I'm so glad you changed me. I don't think I'd ever have found something to be so passionate about if you hadn't."

Carmen fumbled for words. This started with turning Dakota as nothing more than an experiment, and while things had escalated well beyond that first entry, she could barely fathom that it'd turn out like this. All the people who became genuine walking fetishes loved it. Not only loved it, but they embraced it. While she hadn't paid much attention to those around her before the book, what little she remembered of her schoolmates was how... vacant they seemed. Lost even.

Now they had purpose. Albeit that purpose was almost entirely centred around indulging in their erotically malformed bodies, however it was better than meandering until something collapsed around them. But Dakota had found something worthwhile. Had the others? She'd talk with them at some point, unnerved by the prospect that some might do nothing more than lust after her for the rest of their lives. Or look after their children.

So many children...

"Sorry, I know it's kinda out of nowhere."

"No, it's... you're welcome," Carmen said and finished with the new changes, "I'm glad I could help."

"Ooh, feels like you're doing that again," Ashley said.

"I thought I was big already," Mary added, lisping as her new changes took effect.

"Enjoy," Carmen said and hung up, knowing they'd get busy before long, then climbed into her desk chair. It'd been a long time since she actively studied anything, but now seemed the right time. While she was at it, she'd check on some flights. There should be some vacation days coming up and what kind of rich girlfriend would she be if she didn't take her lovers around the globe?

Chapter 69 (nice):

What the fuck kind of freakshow was this?! Gretchen stood in the halls of Saint Puella, hands lax at her sides, rage so intense it froze her to that spot while students of varying absurdities strolled by, as if she was a nobody. Her! A nobody!

The worst part was how no one, not even the few other normal girls, noticed a damn thing. Some bitch walked around with just a shirt on because she had a fucking torso extending from where her ass should've been, so her dick hung low and flopped about like a grotesque hose. Another girl, this one not even a futa, had tits larger than beanbags. Then there was them. Her old 'friends' that turned traitor once they grew dicks and realised freaks belonged together.

Mary, Ashley, Dakota, and Zoey. She never considered Rachel an ally, since the redhead had made her disdain for Gretchen clear long before she came into the picture. Some people didn't realise that speaking of the devil was incorrect, as it would appear if one so much as thought of it. And there she was, sauntering up the stairs like a stripper with the grace of a ballerina.

Carmen had changed drastically since Gretchen had lost control of her. What were once enormous tits had expanded into outrageous sizes, nipples jutting out like beams through a shirt that might've once been considered oversized, yet now it might as well have been a bra. Not that anyone's gaze lingered there when she crested the stairs and her crotch came into view. How she never got arrested for indecent exposure was anyone's guess. Her freakishly huge cocks and balls stretched those shorts out like they were painted on.

As the towering futa approached, Gretchen finally unfroze and hurried away. The last thing she needed was to get in Carmen's sights and be turned into one of them. Above the clicking of her heels, she heard people muttering as she passed, talking about how small she was. SMALL? Before all that magical bullshit happened, no one was a match for her. How could they be when she had several grands worth of saline perfecting her tits and ass?

"Look at her, walking like she's some big shot," a pair snickered. Gretchen whirled on them, death glare at the ready and a biting remark on her tongue, yet both dissipated when she took them in. Both were futanari and, though their clothes were meant to be conservative, they showed even more skin than her. The cloth hooked under their nipples, biting in and squeezing the bottoms of their areolae out from under their shirts like pink muffins.

Big deal. She still had an ass worth dying for. Then she looked down and paled. Though overshadowed by their pussy-breaking dicks, both freaks had hips and asses designed for one purpose; breeding. Gretchen had only seen a couple guys shun her in favour of someone with broader hips, though such people usually didn't have much in the way of tits. But these two, even with their cocks, could steal anyone Gretchen set her sights on.

Was that her place now? Above average yet leagues below these abominations of nature?

"Shut up," Gretchen snapped feebly and marched on her way.

Those were her days. Each morning, she'd turn up and see more people changed, acting normal, completely unconcerned. Even those with cocks longer than their legs just walked along like it was always that way. To them it was. Gretchen was the only one that noticed, or rather, she was the only non-freak that knew.

After a while, she took to sitting with a pair of girls that ignored her existence at lunch. At least they weren't hideously oversized like some of the others.

"You coming?"

"Carmen's there today, right?"

"Of course!"

"Then fuck yeah, let's go."

Gretchen squinted at their enthusiasm. Everyone knew the rumour of what happened at lunch in the second-floor restroom, that no fewer than a dozen students were fucking one another in mindless debauchery. Usually, it was only futanari. She'd hoped that normal people had some sense not to associate with them, and yet the two girls abandoned their meals and hurried off. Gretchen lingered for a moment, then followed. Watching a zoo of freaks go at it was better than sitting in silence.

She cracked open the door just enough to peer in. She'd thought herself prepared for what she'd witness, yet nothing readied her for the condensed stench of cum as it blasted her in the face, so dense and potent her eyes watered. Through bleary vision, she caught the two girls she sat with on sat astride someone's chest. Gretchen cleared her eyes and nearly fell. They weren't simply grinding their pussies on their boobs, but were instead riding a pair of nipples bigger than any guy's dick Gretchen had fucked. She looked away only to spot Carmen at the centre of several others.

At a glance, she almost didn't recognise her. Instead, Gretchen believed she was looking at a goddess, as what else would be worshipped so furiously by no less than six other, similarly endowed people. One was pressed against a wall, feet hovering above the floor, and tits shaking wildly as Carmen pounded her. Three others knelt at her front and back, licking her many balls, eating out her cunt and, seemingly, trying to get swallowed up in her ass. A fifth person nursed from her tits, which sprayed enough milk for it to splash out from their lips.

A sixth was doing nothing more than making out with Carmen, yet she looked on the verge of cumming. As Gretchen watched, another came up, said something to the statuesque futa, who changed position so her cock-sleeve's face was available. They were soon spit-roasted with their torso dominated by the bulge of dicks too big for reality.

Elsewhere, she spotted a diminutive Rachel with curves no human could possibly have. Gretchen glanced back to Carmen, who had shifted again, this time riding a pair of futanari cocks only slightly smaller than her own. Looking away, she caught sight of Dakota, Ashley and Mary with a bunch of others entangled in what looked like living ropes. A moment later and she realised they were coming from the blonde's crotch, extending all around and into the others.

Without fail, however, her gaze returned to Carmen. The futa was focused solely on her partners, rutting them like a beast in heat, and yet she moved so fluidly despite the constant SLAP and CLAP of flesh on flesh. The others were drenched in sweat, some of it flung off onto Carmen, yet none of it came from her. Was she even trying to make her cocksleeve cum time and again?

1...45678...16