Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, she'll grow out of it," Rachel said, "Then she'll splurge on all sorts of things."

Melody appeared from the changing room, clad in a frilly black and pink dress, yet it was mixed with small combat boots and some punk bracelets. She cocked her hip to one side and gave her best 'teenager' impression, but it quickly shattered with a giggle.

"What'cha think?" Melody asked her much large sibling.

"Looks awesome," Carmen said and meant it, "Think they make it in my size?"

"No way. You're too big and soft for them," the girl said, using her hands to better explain just how big she was.

"Then we'd better go somewhere that'll fit me. After you've tried on these of course," Carmen handed her a small pile of clothes she'd picked out on the way other. It was true that she hadn't been the most attentive big sister, and while buying her sister's affections weren't ideal, anything was better than nothing.

They ended up leaving with shopping bags full to the brim. All for Melody, of course, except the bras Carmen intended to fashion into boulder-holders for her many testicles. Despite the hours-long detour, it was still midday, with plenty of time before the mall closed.

Melody's jaw fell as they entered the first of many unique stores. Everything was several times her size, even the smallest thong may as well have been a ball of yarn to her. Fortunately, none of it was for her. And, better yet, the changing rooms were spacious enough for... entertainment. Much as Carmen enjoyed the distraction Melody provided, the fact she hadn't cum for hours, with her biggest lovers within reach, took its toll. Only her exceptional self-discipline kept her from taking Rachel into a bathroom and flooding it with their cum.

As they strolled down a broad aisle, Carmen caught something black from the corner of her eye. Glancing over, she spotted Ryuka peaking from behind a rack, only to vanish when her spot was compromised. It couldn't be... Carmen didn't linger on it further as she finally discovered an item that would fit her. Though 'fit' was a strong word.

She, Rachel and Stacy shovelled whatever took their fancy into their arms. Melody watched them from a seat by the changing rooms, kicking her feet and looking around. Good. If she was content to just sit there, Carmen could find a chance for relief. Clothes first, she thought and grinned at a plastic bikini that bordered on see-through. The less concealing the better. Covering up just didn't seem... natural anymore.

"We'll just be in here," Carmen said, "Shout if you need us."

"Okay," Melody said as the three crammed into a single room. It was closed off and lacked cameras, like they expected customers to get cosy.

"So hey," Carmen began as she gratefully peeled off the imprisoning clothes, "You know Ryuka?"

"The Seikogami?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah. She's been acting weird."

"Like how?" Stacy inquired, pulling on a monumental dress designed for someone with hips wider than most doors.

"She's been avoiding me. I caught her following us. Normally, she'd crack a joke or flirt or try getting me to use the book on someone. Instead, she just floated away."

"Hmm," Stacy grinned, putting her dress into a 'no' pile. It was much too tight around her breasts, "Sounds to me, like she's got a crush."

"On me, of course," Rachel snickered, "No, but seriously, she's totally crushing on you, babe."

"Yeah, right. Wait, really? She's a literal goddess of sex. Why'd she get a crush when she could fuck anyone. Or anything."

"Because it's you," Stacy pulled in close, their tits enveloping one another in a hug, while their dicks throbbed upon meeting, "Sure, I don't approve of some things you're doing now, but it's good to see you enjoying your life. And you're still a kind and brilliant young woman."

"Plus, while I don't know what Ryuka looks like, I'd wager you're smoking hot even compared to her."

"In that case," Carmen smirked and felt around for her eternal roommate, their minds still linked, even if she didn't want to be found. Of course, she was nearby. Probably listening in, or peeking from somewhere hidden. Assuming the latter, "Let's give her a little show."

"Melody's right outside," Stacy said, though her voice was weak, while her nipples swelled up.

"We won't go too far, just a taste for later. Right, Rachel?"

"Yeah, we can do that. Don't wanna ruin our clothes before we buy them. Speaking of," the shortstack did an awkward turn, ass bumping into the pair. It wasn't different for the redhead, being a pair of hot pants paired with a crop top around her layered breasts, and completed by her denim jacket, "Pretty punk, right?"

"You could wear a potato sack and I'd think you're gorgeous," Carmen grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her close, "You know, I haven't had lunch yet."

"Oh no, you poor thing," Stacy stepped back and hefted one titanic breast, nipple tilted up. Rachel copied her, though went further as she squished two nipples together. Their shared lover just smirked at the pair and leaned in, kissing each of their numerous teats in turn, before taking the proffered nubs - if they could be called such at their size - and ran her tongue up and down them.

She knew it was cruel to do. Both just wanted her to relieve some of the many, many kilos of milk they both carted around, though Stacy's would exasperate Carmen's own. Although, they were already looking for new clothes, so what was an extra inch or two... or a dozen? As their moans harmonised, Stacy's lower and more mature, while Rachel was squeakier, like mewls as her nipples twitched.

Unsurprisingly, their cocks rose into the fold as well. Carmen glanced down at them, all three dicks flagging under their weight, almost pointing straight at her breasts, then back to Stacy. A body like hers was designed for sex, on a different level to anyone else. She'd created them, restrictions in place to make sure they weren't completely unmanageable. But hers was a constantly improving form. Maybe she could pleasure her girlfriends' top and bottom?

Worth a try, she figured with a salacious grin and reared up. Her lovers watched her in curiosity, but didn't question her as she grabbed Stacy's member first, then pushed it against a nipple, boob swallowing several inches. She, then, did the same for both of Rachel's, who caught on.

"Can you do that?" The redhead asked.

"Worth a try," Carmen said and leaned harder against them. They reached back and steadied themselves against the wall as she pushed.

Ever since she found the book, no penetration had been a struggle for her. Admittedly, she had never tested her elasticity beforehand. Any cock she wanted fit inside her without an issue. Until now. She latched onto both their hips and pulled them closer, grunting from the pressure on her tits. Persistence always worked in the end, and forcing her nipples to open up was no different.

Stacy gasped as the nipple gave way. A hole meant for nothing more than milk delivery gaped around her fat member, gushing milk and lubricating the passage.

"Come on, fuck my tight little tit," Carmen groaned. She was close to a breakthrough, like when a hymen was on the verge. It just needed a little more, "Don't you want to be the first to fuck my virgin teat?"

"Carmen," Stacy panted, hips rolling slightly.

"Don't you want to make my boob swell up with milk and cum? Your cum. Inflate it so big I can't even walk out of here. Make my one tit bigger than all of yours combined."

"Fuck!" Stacy yelped and lunged forward, giving the final push needed.

In her short time indulging in the Futa Note, Carmen had experienced just about everything. Tentacle dicks going from her ass to mouth, then back around. A truck-sized cock stretching her cunt. All her cocks in different holes. Her single, giant member ruining someone's hole forever. And, of course, fucking Stacy's tits dozens of times.

Yet she'd never considered that her own nipples capable of it. What a waste of two perfectly good holes. Carmen threw her head back and arched her back, driving her plump lover's cock even deeper, until she felt Stacy's churning, hot testicles pressed flush to her breast. As the initial burst of ecstasy faded, Carmen slumped forward and kissed Stacy's plush belly, pecking her way to a breast and the waiting nipple.

She cast a glance to Rachel, who just grinned and nodded. Unlike Stacy, she didn't need any encouragement and grabbed on tight, little hands completely lost, then stabbed forward. Each of her cocks were bigger than Stacy's, yet both squelched inside with a splash of milk. She even manoeuvred herself to have a pair of nipples at Carmen's suckling lips.

The penetrated futa moaned and stuffed her mouth even fuller. Not an inch of her maw was spared, from cheek to cheek, top to bottom, front and back, milk and tender nipples filled her. She suckled and gnawed on them, encouraging a greater flow, which she gulped down with ease. Of course, as she gorged on Stacy's lactate, her own boobs reaped the rewards.

In a corner, she spotted Ryuka's dark hair and the tip of her cock. Was she trying to hide or be caught? It was hard to say. Carmen would find out later anyway. She just wanted to lose herself in new pleasures bombarding her.

Each gulp and her breasts filled out even further. Her lovers pushed back against the swelling mountains, thrusting harder and churning the milk into a thick, fatty cream. Whole inches were added to each breast, encroaching on the floor and completely subsuming Carmen's lap. The chances of her leaving the room grew slimmer every second.

It never entered her mind, however as she incited the pair to fuck harder. Their balls gurgled, swelled and flew against her tits, smacking loud enough to match a sledgehammer on concrete. Carmen bit into their nipples, both squealing as they raced toward orgasm. She reached under their tits, between their voluptuous thighs, and found the juiciest cunts she knew. A second later and her hands were inside them, buried to the wrist, as she punch-fucked their pussies.

Finally, they couldn't handle it anymore. Rachel doubled over, ripping her teats from Carmen's mouth, right as Stacy did the same. Milk sprayed everywhere, ruining their prospective clothes, while their lips met in a three-way kiss full of tongues. Carmen wrapped hers around Rachel's just as the redhead's voice hitched up high and her cocks fattened.

Stacy wasn't far behind and wrapped her arms around them as her nipples squirted hard. Their semen gushed into Carmen, her bust exploding in mass as they unloaded hundreds of litres in them. In under a minute, they were pushed apart, Carmen's chest filling the room and shoving the two into a wall. They never stopped unloading.

Above them, Ryuka was also in the throes of climax. Carmen caught her eye and winked, which sent the deity running, even as her four-foot dick shot into the void.

"More..." Carmen panted as she dragged herself from the changing room. Its door laid in shatters, a cartoonish silhouette of her new frame signalled her exit. Fortunately, the rooms were tucked in the back of the store, around a corner, concealing her naked form. Though she wouldn't have cared if anyone saw her. She'd prefer it even. Then she'd have a willing partner in arms reach.

Behind her, Rachel and Stacy were lost in each other. Carmen wasn't sure how it happened, but they were too far gone to be of use. Besides, she wanted to change someone, to help them realise their lusts. She ducked back into the sodden room and found her bag, retrieving the unnaturally dry Futa Note and a pencil.

"The clerk," Carmen said, an idea already forming in her head.

Melody, meanwhile, pouted and kicked at a discarded bag. It wasn't fair! She got to come with her sister, just for her to forget and do... whatever it was that made those weird sounds with her, admittedly super pretty, girlfriends. Well, she'd show her someday. She'd get her own girlfriends and do stuff with them and laugh when Carmen got super jealous.

First, she needed a girl. One that was pretty like Carmen and her friends. With those big boobs and butts.

"Fucking shit!" Someone huffed. Melody looked up at the curse words and found just what she was looking for. A blonde girl with a big chest and butt. Better yet, she had a ginormous belly too. She was struggling with a bunch of bags. Melody grinned and swooped in, eager to help. This would show Carmen.