Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Dakota. I'm Lucy." Lucy extended a hand, not hesitant at all. Nothing about her body language seemed restrained either. She was relaxed in her chair, a partially eaten Full English Breakfast in front of her, and was dressed just as casually. A wintry blouse and cardigan donned her top, while a pair of slim jeans lead into her short heels. She did have a decent, unnecessary amount of cleavage on display though.

Dakota withheld her own hand, instead offering a curt, "Hi."

"Hmm, well, I'm part of small organisation for people such as yourself."

"Oh?" Dakota arched a brow. That meant someone had set up a group after so many people were born with such 'unique' bodies, even if it was only a relatively small number.

"Yes. We're aware that a lot of people aren't exactly welcoming, which could make careers or even colleges difficult. To summarise our goal, we aim to help you succeed."

"Despite being a freak, you mean?"

"No, no!" Lucy genuinely looked hurt by her words, "If you think we're here for money, far from it. I'm working a second job just to keep food on the table, and I'm the CEO. A lot of those working there are volunteers."

"I'm waiting for a 'but' here."

"No 'buts', we're just people that want to help. I promise."

"What's the name, then?"

"Futanaria."

Dakota snorted. They seriously used the name of a semi-popular porn site?

"You laugh, but I think it's apt enough."

"Please tell me you're not planning to bring in an age of a futanari utopian society."

"Well, maybe... I'd be lying if I said it didn't tantalise me. But that'd take centuries."

Dakota exhaled through her nose. If Carmen wanted to, the entire nation, the world even, could be made into futanari. Instead, she kept that gift close, reserved for those that longed for, or deserved it. She noticed many of the unchanged girls looking at their unknowingly altered classmates in uncertain longing, like they didn't quite know how to process everything, despite it being fairly standard. Maybe they needed a guiding hand for that?

"What do you want to do, Dakota?" Lucy asked.

"I think being a therapist sounds good," she said. A spur of the moment decision, however one that felt right. In both memories, there were plenty of times people had assaulted and harassed her, yet she came out loving her life. Perhaps she could take that same joy and bring it to others? Or convince them of what they truly wanted, then relay that information to Carmen. They'd both get what they wanted in helping others realise their truths.

"That's quite an undertaking," Lucy said.

"I know, but I've got a good feeling about it. Helping people sounds... good, you know?"

Lucy smiled, "I think we'll get along then. Here's our contact info, shoot us an email, text or whatever really and we'll do our utmost to help you along that journey. In fact, we could use a therapist as we expand if you'd be interested."

Could she be anymore obvious? The lust was dripping from her lips, though not without good reason. Dakota hadn't exactly thought of herself as a bombshell, confident in her sexiness, but never quite that audacious, however she was more than aware of how attractive she could be to someone. Especially one with a clear fetish for her particular figure.

"I'll think about it," Dakota said and dug into her breakfast.

That was a couple weeks ago. Following that meeting, she thought longer on going into therapy and the more she contemplated it, the more it appealed to her. She posited it to Carmen, who expressed her approval in droves - with a massive load in the womb too - and that made up her mind. While the Futa Note could change her mind to include all the necessary knowledge, she chose to avoid that and study. If everything was handed to her, then the achievement would feel hollow.

Though she'd have all the memories of doing the work, so she wouldn't know any different. Dakota ignored that fact, certain there'd always be a nagging sense that she hadn't actually worked for it. That did mean her studies had to take priority, above sex even. Masturbation still remained a frequent ritual, though it lost some of its lustre as she took whatever shortcuts possible to cum fast and hard. Orgasms still felt amazing, but they weren't her goal every day.

It did also take her away from all the orgies Carmen hosted. Every lunch, she'd wander toward the second floor restrooms, repurposed exclusively for the growing futanari population at the school. Just a couple months after Carmen returned and at least half the student body were futanari of various shapes and sizes. None were quite like her friends, though. Like Carmen wanted them to remain more unique from the rest.

That said, Dakota found herself lingering outside that room for minutes at a time. She'd see people go in clean and leave dishevelled and sticky, members throbbing to join them, yet her conscience always won out, leading her away to work through various books Carmen supplied for her. Of course, her cocks strained and stained her shorts the entire time. She'd have to take a break soon, otherwise her libido would go ballistic and she didn't want to find out what that entailed.

"Come over to my place," Ashley said when they left school that day. Carmen and Rachel lingered somewhere in the building, likely fucking one another, or doubling up on one of the recently changed girls. Zoey had run home almost right away, leaving the three girlfriends to stroll down the unkempt path.

"I'd love to, but I really need to study."

"You sound like Carmen used to," Mary rolled her eyes, "That's why you should come over. Breaks are super important, and it's not like we can't help you here and there."

Dakota barely restrained a snicker, "No offence, babe, but you're not exactly top of the class."

"No, but we have our methods," Mary said and winked at their shared, plump lover, who just smiled. Curiosity got the better of Dakota. Even if they ended up just fucking the night away, Mary was right in that she needed a break. She sighed.

"Okay. But I really do need to study. I've got, like, a few months before we can actually go to a college and I don't have good grades right now."

"Don't worry," Ashley said and pulled her into a hug. Something had changed about her since Carmen revealed the Futa Note to them all, a confidence that didn't usually shine so bright, "We'll take care of you." Looking down, Dakota noticed her breasts were incredibly full, practically bursting through her clothes with backed up milk and cum. Her promise was definitely sexual.

Ashley's home was so fucking comfortable. They weren't much better off than Dakota in that timeline, but that didn't mean they wouldn't spring for quality, like Ashley's bed that seemed just hug every little bump and crevice of her body. Despite her mind working over time, it manifested in her body. Part of her just wanted to fall asleep then and there.

But her girlfriends had other ideas.

"So, we talked to Carmen," Mary said and climbed on with her. Ashley was out of sight, doing something with the lights, setting them to a low, warm tone, almost like candlelight. Subtle aromas of citrus wafted along the air, obscuring the omnipresent scent of semen that pervaded the room, "And she did a little change touch up for you."

"I don't wanna cheat this," Dakota said, too comfy to even raise her voice.

"We know, so we brainstormed a bit. You'll still be working for it, but now you've got a little helping hand," Mary cooed and swung a leg over Dakota's, sliding her knee up to touch the dog-girl's damp groin, "And a much bigger incentive."

"Huh?"

"So, you know how in most games you get an experience bar?" Ashley asked, finished with her preparation and appearing, clad only in lingerie that emphasised her plushness and the tight skin of her overfull breasts. The tips bulged far out, cocks just begging to emerge.

"Yeah."

"And that we're all in agreement that bigger is always better?" Ashley joined them on the bed, creeping along like a playful cat. Dakota nodded, then groaned when a hand cupped a set of her balls, "Care to put two and two together?"

"My... my cocks are my XP bar?" Dakota asked and received a nod. Following right after, her cocks flushed hotter than ever, but only for an instant. Though slight, she felt that extra tightness in her shorts.

"Whenever you learn something, whatever part of you that's stimulated grows in response," Mary explained, "It could be your dicks, your ass, your pussy, even your brain."

"Um..."

"That one's not literal," Ashley quickly added.

"But the point stands, the more you learn, the better you'll get it and the bigger you'll become," Mary said and pulled down the tan futa's shorts, giggling when, one by one, her cocks leapt out and slapped into her belly.

"So wait, what if everything's getting stimulated?" Both her lovers smirked in response, Mary going the extra mile to kiss a member at its veiny base.

"Don't worry about that. Now, get to work. We'll be hard at it too," Ashley said and shoved a book in her face, "No peeking."

Dakota bit her lip as she opened to her last chapter. It was all about recognising signs of distress, things she thought she had a good grasp on, given how long she spent on the sidelines in her previous life suffering under Mary, yet only some of the signs were familiar to her. Each line of new information she read reverberated in her mind, locking in and triggering the latest changes to her body. Just in time for Ashley to push her shirt up and snap onto a nipple.

All four teats lit up like sparklers, while her cocks thumped against Mary's teasing lips. She couldn't see anything of course, the book obscuring everything from the neck down, however that didn't prevent her memories from catching her up on everything. Such as the fact she'd had twelve-inch cocks since her growth spurt three months ago, and that her nipples turned the size of thumb-tips around the same time. She kept reading, rolling her hips up as Mary went from kissing to sucking her tips, switching between them like a doting slut would.

Ashley maintained her attentions on the breasts and pushed her own scarcely contained boobs into them. The weight and heat of her cock and balls pressed into Dakota's stomach, warming her all over. Or was that the extra line of knowledge she gained. It only added half an inch to her members, but it was enough to get Mary sucking on the heads. She moved her hands down to squeeze at the dog-futa's ass flesh in time for the next boost.

"Ooh, your balls are looking a bit small," Mary said and traced a vein with her lips, then wrapped them around a juicy testicle, suckling on it as her tongue lapped up every molecule of flavour available. One hand slipped away from Dakota's ass to trace along her moistening folds, which twitched as more information triggered her growth. To Dakota, this was always how her body behaved when she learned stuff, it just wasn't until she got a pair of promiscuous girlfriends that her sexual parts saw the benefits.

This happened fairly often in her memories. Her two lovers using the chance for foreplay and to help her improve mentally and physically, hence why she kept reading, her impulse to touch growing self restrained by the desire for more. Ashley lowered her stance to grind their cocks together, while she groped and suckled on each of Dakota's breasts. New dimensions replaced her old ones every minute as she kept reading and absorbing information. By the time she reached the end of a chapter, she was certain her breasts had always been the size of basketballs with nipples like small fists at their peaks.

Which said nothing of her sexes. With thighs like hers, barely changed as Mary infrequently paid attention to them, every step squished her pussy just enough to leave her ready and willing. Her ass had similarly blossomed and lifted her a good six inches off the bed. Mary hadn't left her cocks just for her balls either, switching between them to keep their sizes somewhat proportionate. As she set the book aside, she witnessed Mary slide down an eighteen-inch knotted cock.

"I can't take it anymore," Dakota panted. While she'd finished the chapter, the effects hammered at her willpower and had thoroughly razed it. Now all she wanted was to use her 'new' sizes to their full potential. Ashley beamed down at her and tapped Mary's head, urging the blonde to pull away with a skin-pimpling slurp, before returning with a phone in hand.

"Just because we're fucking, doesn't mean you can't keep learning," Ashley said and set it beside Dakota, who just stared up at her in desire so powerful it gushed from her pricks. The plump futa finished with the phone, then gave a final tap and an audio book version of Dakota's book played, "Now we can begin."

Chapter 68:

Dakota panted on the bed. Both her cocks stood at attention, veins throbbing so hard she worried the skin might split open, and steadily growing as a pair of hands for each member stroked them all over. With her foreskin so thinly stretched, every little touch, so matter how delicate, was like a silk vice. Especially against her half-inflated knots.

The two responsible for that stimulation was Ashley and Mary. Each were so distinct that she could barely choose which to focus on. The dark blonde waves of Ashley's head poured across Dakota's legs as she dipped in to kiss at the canine dick, strands mixing with the nearly platinum locks of Mary, who took it a step further and simply dove onto her chosen cock. All twenty-inches vanished down her gullet, trained from throating other, far larger members. When it came back, it was already half an inch bigger.

Globs of spit ran down its length like a slimy river. Ashley noticed and took hers too, holding it down her gullet until she gagged, then came back up with a similar flow. The futanari looked at their growing lover and moved up, dragging their own lengths along her legs until they each straddled a thigh. Dakota nursed on her bottom lip, waiting for them to penetrate her as they so often did.

It wasn't that she was submissive or dominant. She just happily fell into whatever role someone wanted from her, which happened to usually be taking a bunch of massive dicks up her holes. While her girlfriends' cocks hovered over her face, Mary's swaying like a bunch of tails from a mischievous cat, they didn't force her to suck or even jerk them. Instead, both raised their hips in harmony and aimed her shafts.

Dakota gasped when her fine tips were wrapped in delicate lips, then surrounded by a dank tightness straight from heaven. The slight knots popped in not a minute later, all three of them moaning so loud, yet her keen ears picked out the audio book and continued drilling its knowledge into her brain. Bumps rose in her lovers' abdomens and grew with every word she took in. Ashley and Mary angled themselves towards each other, eyes still on the dog-eared futa, then kissed like military lovers after years apart. But that wasn't what captured Dakota's attention.

That went to the blonde's tentacles as they wound away from her face. Ashley angled her cock down and rolled her hips, grinding her fat cock between Dakota's briefly unattended tits. The next growth swept through them too. Wet smacks of lips mingled with their moans, before getting drowned out as unseen tendrils found Dakota's orifices. Her cunt and ass were taken simultaneously with no time wasted in fucking her deep.

"Oh god," Dakota said, then gasped as everything from her breasts to her anus swelled. Not her cheeks, but her actual asshole filled out more space inside her body and squeezed harder around the set of cocks pounding away at her. A whimper preceded a shrill cry when Mary's tendrils entered her womb.

With ears like hers, no sound was missed. The squelching of her girlfriends' pussies around her now twenty-two inch lengths, the fainter swipes of tongues on one another, and, of course, she heard the audio playing by her head that kept her growing in ways she never expected. Mary's cocks dug further into her ass, then stopped and focused on her prostate. She clenched in response, eyes widening and finally losing track of the book as the organ grew.

What the fuck did that feel like? Dakota tried working through the sensation, desperate to organise and understand it to some extent, however she just couldn't. There was just no way to describe that even to herself. It was a learning experience. Every second a new micron of knowledge that fed into another. She opened her mouth to try and tell her lovers, but Ashley shoved forward to silence her.

Mary fucked her cocks deeper into her. The lengths kept up the pressure on her prostate, which just kept growing, imparting her new information on how it felt. Carmen must've taken the feedback loop into account when it came to new memories, however this had slipped under her nose it seemed. She no longer even heard the audio book, its presence unnecessary to keep her growing. Of course, it wasn't just her prostate that kept swelling, but her boobs, her cocks, her pussy... her womb.

Foot after foot of tentacle dick wound its way through her innards. Fortunately, those didn't grow. Everything, however, continued surging forward within the feedback loop. All those memories were impossible to organise. One second, she had a prostate three times the average size, the next it was even bigger. Likewise, her womb, pussy, cocks and balls, tits and nipples, just kept building on already extravagant foundations. Dakota finally just couldn't help it as she clapped both hands onto Ashley's generous hips.

That was all the signal they all needed to ramp things up. She leapt high, core tightening to lift her lovers which brought into stark relief the winding, writhing tubes of Mary's tentacles as they thrashed about inside her, and slammed home in the pair. Of course, she was just beginning. Dakota put her stamina to full effect as she hammered into them both, each thrust stronger than ever as she kept growing. Constant, increasingly wet slaps saturated the room and echoed off the walls.

Amidst all that pleasure and growth, she got to luxuriate in her partners' cunts. It became so easy to just fuck and lose herself in it, taking the core parts for granted. But Ashley and Mary's pussies demanded her complete focus, all but hypnotised by the asynchronous undulations of them both, the little bumps and crevices that fit themselves to her veins, and above it all was the velvety feel of their bodies on her thin-skinned, turgid lengths. And that was just the insides.

Dakota tasted nothing but dick. Her mouth was stuffed, jaw stretched to its limit, and every little breath through her nose was saturated in that astute musk of Ashley's. Heavy balls rested on her belly, gurgling as the plumper futa kept producing more in preparation for the big climax. They weren't the main event of course, that distinction went to Ashley's chest.

Pleasure ramped her production up. When they started, she couldn't have been bigger than watermelons, yet now they jiggled only an inch above Dakota's abdomen. Rather, they didn't jiggle, but swayed pendulously with each thrust from the canine-futa. The flimsy top she wore, barely qualifying as a bikini, finally pushed down and eventually snapped as Ashley's stunning dick-nipples exploded into view. She fell forward with their appearance and angled Dakota just right. Now all three huge cocks were in her face.

Looking up, she caught a wanton expression that demanded more pleasure. So Dakota provided. She leaned away from the main shaft, just managing to pop her lips free, then moved side to side and suckled on the others. The heat of her growth reached her face and she felt more of Ashley's cocks by the second. Dakota simply moaned and enjoyed the sensations of becoming a living, breathing fetish.

1...34567...16