Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was fine. She'd capture it shortly, but first she wanted to tease it. Holding her breasts apart, Carmen grunted and flexed her crotch, then captured her monstrous shaft between them. Curses left her mouth at the heat as it spread through her tits, almost pouring into her nipples to encourage a greater flow of milk. Not thick like Stacy's, but perfect for lubricant when mixed with her abundance of pre-cum as it drooled all over her breasts.

She angled her nipples together, using them to embrace her girth, and doused her meat in titty-cream. Subtle moans left her when she ground them into her dick, then rolled her hips, sliding the cock up higher and teasing her senses with a pantomime of a delicious pussy. It didn't take long for her to find a strong rhythm, a luxuriously hasty tempo, which only got better as she licked and kissed along her length. Milk and pre flavoured it, yet she got the full force of what could only be her naturally salacious flavour. No wonder her girls were so enamoured by it.

Yet she still needed a more direct taste. Biceps holding the cock in place, Carmen grasped her shaft and bent it. Surprise briefly registered when it worked, then she recalled just what her body had become over the last several months. It was designed for pleasure, even if that meant her turgid shaft bending almost in half so she could stuff into her open mouth and slide down her gullet. Pre-cum gushed out and flooded her maw.

Simply divine. Her tongue went into overdrive, writhing against the bumps under the head, the nubile muscle conformed to every ridge and shocked her nerves over and over again. They weren't stubborn, moving at the smallest urging, and rubbed against one another. Sadly, her tongue lost contact as Carmen pushed it down, curving it down her gob until it pushed out through her chest against the rest of its form, which nestled into her cleavage once more. Milk streamed out and pooled in the crevice where scrotum met cock.

With her arms still keeping her boobs together, she massaged the massive spheres with her hands. So much semen churned around inside them, sperm by the millions being created, her prostate throbbing strong enough to reverberate throughout the rest of her body. The constant additions pushed huge globs of pre-cum down her gullet and into her belly.

Just a few attempts at bobbing her head and her abdomen was bulging. She moved to her knees, hovering just over her mammoth testes, and slumped down with a lurid slap as her pussy squished into her sack. Each ball, having absorbed the others, was more than sufficient for her to sit upon. A throne befitting a lecherous goddess.

Palpitations rolled through the cock at every movement of her mouth. It thrust in time with her, hips rolling to exasperate the pleasure, snatch sliding all over the expanse. Veins throbbed into stark relief against the rest of her inhuman, black dick. Aside from its location and the fact it was a penis, her member had no relation to a human counterpart. Hers was enormous, tar-black, riddled in so many veins it was like a bodybuilder's arm, spiralled in spines that pulled on her gums and throat whenever she moved it back, all capped by broad glans that mushroomed out through her skin as it slid to and fro inside her body. Few parts of the shaft were flat, always providing new, exciting discoveries.

And yet it wasn't nearly at Ryuka's level. What was she missing? The spit? The ferocity?

Carmen had no time to ponder what she'd prefer. Who knew how long had passed since she started? She took a deep breath through her nose, flesh pimpling in anticipation, then dove in. Everything she remembered of Ryuka blowing her went into her new fervour, summoning swathes of saliva to stream down her shaft and mix with her titty-cream. When she pushed down, she doubled over and forced her breasts to the base, and held it. She forced her gag reflex to activate, choking on herself, then slid up and away as she bounced her tits around it.

Still not as good. It didn't matter that she was making every effort to wreck her throat-pussy on several feet of fat cock, the sensations weren't as good. She needed more. More. More. More.

Fire engulfed her vision for a second. When it faded, her balls shrank within her grip. Carmen frowned, but didn't stop, even as they diminished to nothing more than soccer balls and below. After just a moment longer, they vanished entirely. Before she question it, her cock lurched free of her mouth to stand upright. She stared at it, panting in anticipation of yet another insane change to her body. Before her eyes, it split in two, yet neither lost a single centimetre of their enormity. Then they just grew.

Once again, her eyes burned. Between blinks, her cocks had changed even further. Not in size, but consistency as both writhed about like cat tails as they contemplated their next prey. Part of her feared the new, sudden transformation, yet didn't question it as her absent balls made it simple for one to snap toward her cunt and stretch it wide. Carmen would have yelled if the other cock didn't plug her face too.

She still wanted more, however now she had more options. Taking one fat nipple, she shoved it toward her face and crammed it between her lips and cock. Milk gushed instantly and flooded her. Swallowing was difficult with so much meat down her throat, though she didn't make an effort when she was happy to just bask in the pleasure of it all. A pleasure she augmented by pinching the spare nipple and lowering an arm to her backside.

Not much attention went to her ass. However, with everything else occupied and practically dripping in pleasure, it deserved a little love too. For Carmen's body, that 'little love' meant slathering her hand in her juices, then pushing all her fingers in one after the other. That gentle burn in along her insides welcomed each digit until her knuckles were devoured, then her wrist. Her cheeks jiggled as she pushed and pulled, hot-dogging her forearm too.

All the while, her cocks writhed in search of every possible shred of pleasure. The one in her pussy arched up and into her g-spot, using its excess length on the outside to mash against her clit. Its twin pumping down her throat had pooled itself into her stomach, seeking a path deeper. She focused on it, taking control, then guided it to what she believed was an exit. Moans vibrated around it as her deformed belly morphed as her snake-like dick wound through her guts, though it only went so far. Her whole body clenched when she felt it thin out and slither even deeper.

She fell to her side in bliss when her fingers touched it within her anus. If she pulled out, it'd slide clean out having gone all the way through from her mouth to ass. She didn't give it that opening, instead she made a fist around it and focused on thrusting the cock. The one in her pussy reacted too and fucked her harder, piling up inside her womb.

Nothing really prepared her for the sensation of a cock sliding through her throat, belly, guts and ass while her second member repeatedly slammed her womb. Combined with the milk gushing from her nipples, she was bathed in pleasure across every inch of her erogenous zones.

Yet it could be better. Her body always yearned for more. Something as minor as an extra wet mouth to drink from her teat, a pair of tongues and hands worshipping her feet, having a set of enormous, squishy titties massaging her back, even something little as someone kissing along her belly. Oh, especially when the time came that she got pregnant too.

There it was again, that desire to breed. She'd long since accepted the desire to knock up Stacy and Rachel, along with anyone else that wanted her seed - which was everyone listed in the Futa Note - but what of herself? Carmen curled in tighter, cocks ramping toward orgasm. If she came in herself, what then? With her balls gone, did she even produce sperm anymore?

Whatever the case, her body was intent on finding out the only logical way in that instant; orgasm. Her belly bulged as the cock pounding her womb tried copying a boxer, jabbing her with enough power to shatter bone, yet against her body it was just pleasure. Her bowels were hollowed out with similarly brutal strokes that put her on the edge. Every drop of milk pushed her a little further over.

More.

Her eyes burned and her body convulsed yet again, this time refusing to move as her tits gurgled. While they didn't swell, her nipples did, burgeoning into supple poles covered in openings for geysers of milk, yet it wasn't enough. Streams of milk erupted from every exit with all the pressure of a broken fire hydrant. Unable to release fast enough, her breasts filled up. They pushed into her legs, devoured her deformed stomach and squished out the sides. When she squeezed one in hopes of reprieve, the floodgates were opened.

All the tiny holes along her teats were no more than leaks. Her tips opened wide and unleashed a tsunami into her mouth and all over her room. The cock reaming her insides pulled back to coil up inside her stomach, its sibling did the same within her uterus, then both called on unnatural resources of cum and unleashed it. Carmen's muffled screams reverberated throughout her form as she rode waves upon waves.

Each beat of her heart was another pulse of ecstasy, like it no longer pumped blood through her veins, but milk and semen. All to supply her mind-shattering orgasm with a proportionate load for her always famished belly and womb. Her tits shrank to make room for her inflating abdomen, pushing the stunning mounds high into Carmen's chin. The influx forced her legs to spread wide, tightening her kegels as well and upping the pleasure even higher.

Of course her body was designed to enjoy it all. That meant her throat and pussy clenching like vices to let her experience the surges of cum from within and out. Her womb boiled at every pump, encouraging the next to be just as prolific, if not greater. She did her best to prolong it by punching into her ass. There she found the prostate and shoved on it.

Her lovers would have passed out. An orgasm amidst another usually did so, regardless of their transformations or experience with her, yet she remained conscious of every little detail. Right down the sounds of her mother still enjoying the changes to Samantha.

And the subtle noises of Melody rousing from her slumber.

Fortunately, Carmen's body understood and led her to the end. When the pumps ended, mere drops leaking into her packed insides, her cocks slid out and melded back together. Her eyes stung a little, as did her scalp, but that quickly passed and she sighed at the welcomed weight of massive testes growing back. They separated into six as her cocks triplicated.

Her tits were back to normal too. They rested heavily on her egregiously stuffed tummy, but that also rapidly reverted to a flat expanse of subtle abs until she was no different than when she entered. Almost anyway. She swiped a curtain of pink hair behind her ear and stood, checking the rest of herself for any potential changes, but aside from the additional pink colouring in her cuticles, she was fine. Carmen sighed as she crammed her barely satisfied members back into her pants.

"Cum a dozen times every morning, got it," Carmen groaned, unsure if even that much would be satisfactory.

"Maybe I could help?"

She turned and saw Ryuka lounging in the air like usual, as if she hadn't noticed anything.

Looking away, Carmen said, "You already missed the chance,"

"Hmm? I thought you wanted to spend the day with your sister. Not like I was about to hang out and watch you two play with Barbies. Unless you turned some people into them, then maybe..."

"So you were watching my mom and Sam?" Carmen asked, barely hiding her grimace at hiding her magnificent chest in a shirt. It was tight, leaving next to nothing to the imagination, yet it still irked her.

"More or less."

"Well, you can go back now. Melody should be waking up soon," Carmen said, leaving her room and the Seikogami, who looked to the mess of fluids all around, then snapped her fingers to raise it all in the air. She made a sucking motion and they flew into her mouth.

"Fuck, what am I becoming?" Ryuka asked as she stroked her spontaneous erection to the thought of sucking Carmen again, rather than taking her chance earlier to do it for real. For a Seikogami, that was the equivalent of a starved person denying a king's banquet. More so when she knew just how gooey and yummy and lively Carmen's jizz was. It made whatever her kind had that passed for a stomach rumble in desire.

She wouldn't miss out again. For now though, she'd go back to watching Carmen in silence. Like a pathetic stalker.

Chapter 67:

Living with dual memories was interesting to put it mildly. Every morning, Dakota expected to wake up to something different, altering depending on the dreams she just had. She woke that day anticipating normalcy, back to a simple girl with a single pair of breasts, plain ears and no tail. Honestly, however, she hoped that it wouldn't be true. And it wasn't.

She cupped her bottom row of breasts and sighed as they pressed into their higher-up siblings. Each set was almost the same size, just a cup size in favour of the bottom, though she usually couldn't tell. Much as she was disappointed that Carmen reversed the changes made to her, Mary and Ashley, she did appreciate having the chance to feel more of her chest with a single hand.

Dakota rose up, groaning happily with a powerful stretch. Her ears twitched, catching the hiss of bacon from downstairs. Dad was cooking breakfast. That's... odd. A giggle almost escaped at the notion, her life having long since leapt miles beyond 'odd'.

Pyjamas were pointless for her. She just left some out for her to pull on in the mornings, though not before she attended to her very insistent members. Each throbbed with her steps, tail swishing over her plump behind, and leaked pre-cum down their length, over her balls and down her thighs. In her bathroom, Dakota slung her morning attire over the radiator, then gripped both shafts. A strong trill rolled up her spine in response.

"I don't know what your secret is," she said as she pumped once, squeezing a healthy dollop of pre out, "But I never get tired of you two."

Carmen hadn't simply given her the ears and tail of a dog, she also granted her cocks a similar honour. They weren't quite direct copies of a canine phallus, but her skin was tight all across their length, juicy veins pulsating all over, with a tapered head and the fattest bulb near her base. Even with how she and her girlfriends could stretch, her knots swelled enough to lock them together anyway. She chose a recent night with Ashley and Mary to relive as her hands settled into a hasty tempo.

It was only a couple days ago. They stayed over with Ashley, whose parents were all too happy for their daughter to be with not one, but two similar girls who wholeheartedly accepted her. And who either had excellent soundproofing in their home, or were kind enough to ignore the uproarious noise of sex in Ashley's room. Not helped of course by Dakota knotting them both as they sucked each other's cocks and Mary fucked all their asses. Those tentacles were crazy.

Dakota still got phantom sensations of them sliding up her throat and pulling in to plant her lips against their plump lover's stunning ass. That whole time, she kept pounding both members into Mary's pussy, while Ashley suffocated the blonde with her dick-nipples. So much cum flew that day with still more pumping into them all.

Like the masturbation, it just never got old for her. The things those futanari did to her were fantastical, like things from a wet dream made reality. Dakota's tail wagged uncontrollably, unfortunately outside of her power, but its constant whipping struck her ass just hard enough to augment it all. She pumped her hips in time with her strokes, moans rising as she jerked faster, harder. Pre-cum lubricated her hands.

She relaxed her grip and opened the fingers, biting her lip at the sight of her sticky fluid webbing the digits together. After squishing them into a fist, she reapplied the hand back to her cock and focused on all the pleasures of her soft fingers on the turgid, thin-skinned shaft. She squeezed around the base as her knots inflated, happily mistaking her hands for pussies, then did the same at the sensitive heads. Pulling one up against her torso, the head sat between her lower breasts, which she squeezed together with her biceps.

More slimy pre gushed from her length to coat the new stimulus. A powerful throb sent a spurt flying against her chin. Dakota angled her head down to catch the next in her mouth, only to let it dribble out onto her upper row and enjoy the sensations of it sliding onto the bottom set, then over her belly. Smooth thrusts became jerks as the pleasure rose, tits squeezing her pointed-glans tight while she focused both hands on the other member. Each pump of her hips sent her balls flying only to fall with a lurid clap against her thighs.

"Dakota! Breakfast!" Her dad shouted up.

"Just a, ooh, little longer!" Dakota called back, losing all speech to a rich moan as her pleasure crested that addictive plateau and sent her flying to the stratosphere of her own psyche. Then she was pulled back as if on a bungee cord, slammed into a river of cum.

In truth, she was splashed in the face by her own cock. Dakota sputtered for a second, before catching up and actively swallowing the abundant ejaculate. It just kept cumming, but she had experience, years of it thanks to her dual memories, allowing her to keep pace. Barely. She recalled a time when she tried measuring her production, resulting in completely overflowing a two gallon bucket. By her estimate, each cock could shoot at least ten litres.

"That's... enough," Dakota panted and whipped herself around, shooting the rest into the bathtub, using a trained foot to turn on the shower. Without constant water flow her seed would stick fast, even to the otherwise smooth surface. She heaved a great sigh and leaned against the tub, sucking in a breath when her balls touched it.

No better way to start the day, she thought and squeezed the last drops out. They fell with a satisfying plop in the rest as it drained away.

Everything was cleaned and she got dressed like most mornings. The smell of bacon and eggs, toast and... baked beans? Her dad must've tried a Full English. Regardless, her tail swayed in leisurely joy on her way down. Part of her was glad she never met her mother, unsure how any woman would've reacted to having an eighteen-year-old daughter with curves straight from a work of art that took some 'liberties'. At the base of the stairs, her ears perked at an unfamiliar chuckle.

That sounded like a woman. Dakota rounded the corner and frowned at the sight of a stranger, which also stopped her tail in its tracks. Looking between them, it didn't seem like they had any relationship, both adults keeping a distinctly platonic distance.

"Oh good, you're here," her father said. He had a slight German accent, courtesy of spending several years of his childhood in his home country.

His family moved over in his early teens and met Dakota's mother not long after, though the relationship didn't really last after she gave birth. Among all the memories of her new life, that was the worst. Her own mother saw her 'differences' and decided to just leave. That just made her appreciate her dad all the more. At least he had the decency to stick with her despite all the trials of her body.

Dakota took a cautious seat. There were plenty of instances of producers approaching them about using her for a reality show or just wanting her to come onto a talk show, but they were better than the doctors that kept trying to make a name for themselves. Too bad they were late to that party, since Carmen's birth overshadowed anything else.