All Comments on 'Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 03'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting there~

Hope to see more of this mental and physical state :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

I want more please, don't leave me hangin

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anon 1 -

I am glad to see that you are excited for the transformations in this series. It is different when someone approaches you with written work so I have a plot mostly summarized for me, that means I just get to play around with the fun parts. Hope that you stick around to the end because it is going to be an interesting ride.

@Anon 2 -

Chapter 4 is currently pending through Literotica's process. I bet it will be up by Saturday 9/28/2013 for you to be able to enjoy. It is quite sexy and I am sure you expected that. I have most of Chapter 5 panned out and hope to submit that by next Wednesday for your reading pleasure.

Final Note

If either of you don't have an account here on Literotica you really should so you can favorite me as an author, or if you just like the series please be sure to give me a good rating or hit the favorite button!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This is actually really well written. One of the better written stories on here. I am liking the different personalities and am rooting for an inevitable TiffanyxJen hook up. Wish there was more to read already, but I am liking the insight on the characters before the sex starts. Gives it a good plot. I hope you plan to finish the series. Can't wait to see where you take this. You have a skill for writing. I will make an account later and give you the deserved perks. Thanks for sharing!

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Response

@Anon 3

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying this series. I was passed the manuscripts from someone else, so we actually had the brain power of two different authors to come up with the plot. Once again it is still smut so it won't have the depth of an actual novel, but I am actually quite enjoying how it has turned out. I have two new chapters pending through the Literotica requirements and they should be posted up by either Sunday or next Monday. I can promise you one thing though, I will always finish the series that I start. I have a problem with unfinished series and vowed that will never be the case with my writings. Thank you so much for your support, if you like this series feel free to read over some of my others.

ā™„Futa Contractor

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very cool

I'm so curious how this story is going to turn out, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Great work in the past and this is right on par!

VivityVivityabout 1 year ago

The valley girl tone of Jenni talking made me laugh.

Good work btw

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...