Futa's Wish Pt. 01: The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell them to keep doing the poses while they wait for me to come 'assist' them. Then I'll consider giving you a one-on-one later" I said this knowing she would follow my every command.

"mmmhmm...Okay everyone keep doing your poses and my 'assistant' will come help you with your form! Don't worry she knows her stufffff..." A wave of moans spread across the room, and I could see that many girls were rolling in veritable puddles at this point. The instructor's true nature was coming out as I saw a smirk on her face. She wanted to watch. I willed another mind breaking wave of pheromones across the room, and I picked my first target. The girl who was behind me, the amazingly thick and fit brunette who has been eyeing my cock. Her perfect, tanned skin, her tight yoga pants that gripped her fat pussy.

I walked straight up to her, and she jumped. She stared with big beautiful brown eyes that hid a lust behind her cute innocent face. I stood directly over her, she was staring down the tip of my cock like a deer in headlights. Smiling, I grabbed her head and shoved it into my balls while pumping out as much aphrodisiac as I could. She squirted a forceful jet of girlcum onto her mat and fell onto her back. Without saying a word, I lined my pulsing cockhead up with her plump dick-sucking lips from above as a big dollop of precum was coming out. The cute thick girl took the cock with glee, and somehow began deepthroating the monster to the surprise of the whole class. I grabbed her by her head and crammed my virile fuck stick down balls-deep, her throat distended obscenely. She stayed there until her face started turning purple, then she came off it with big trails of spit and precum still connecting her face to my now lubricated cock. I started smearing her face with my cock.

*Cough* "Please fuck me..." Was all she said after performing the greatest deepthroat of all time. I would've been cruel not to oblige her.

I ripped off her pants with surprising ease and exposed her beautiful perfect slit. It was already drenched. I had her hold her legs up for a full mating-press position, she was flexible and successfully put her legs all the way behind her head. I lost it at seeing this and plunged my cock all the way into this breeding slut without warning. She screamed in pleasure before she lost her breath from being filled completely, she went completely cross eyed with her tongue hanging out. Her face was stuck in a perfect ahegao as she was rocked with orgasm after orgasm. Drool was running from her outstretched tongue. I realized that I was already on the verge of cumming because of the sheer depravity I was taking part in. Suddenly I felt my balls pulsing hard, were they growing? Then suddenly my whole body was hit with waves of magical pleasure, and I began pumping rope after rope of hot, thick, virile futa nut straight into the mystery girl's pussy. Her stomach began to distend obscenely and balloon with my cum. Just as I was beginning to think it was impossible to cum this much, another massive orgasm rocked my body.

Holy shit. That was so hot. I didn't even know people did ahegao in real life, and how did I cum that much? That was like a cumulation hentai...

Holy shit I remember, "I want real life to be like hentai". I wished for that; it must have come true. Wait, that means Kendall changed all of reality? What the hell did that goth girl do? Are all my fantasies possible in the real world now?

All of these questions ran through my mind briefly in a moment of post-nut clarity, but that was quickly ended when I realized that I was still surrounded by 14 horny gym girls who are rolling around their own sex juices. None of them seemed to pay attention to the girl filled and covered with cum because they were all being driven mad by waves of pleasure as they tried to keep doing stretches. My cock immediately became rock hard again.

"mmmmmm Okay class, let's go back to a downward fuck... um I mean downward thrust... uggh downward dog." All the girls, still following the teacher for some reason, put their jiggly assess way up in the air and held them there. They were going crazy not being able to finger themselves for relief as they used both their arms to hold themselves up. I walked up to a particularly busty blonde girl who seemed to be trembling and moaning the hardest. I walked up behind her and began rubbing her clit, she somehow managed to hold the position through the waves of pleasure and near-orgasm.

"Fuck me please with your massive futa cock god please I need you so bad fuck. I'm dripping so bad." She managed to say through moans.

"Your wish is my command." I said as I smacked her in the face with my giant cock.

I quickly pulled down her yoga pants to reveal her tight ass and toned physique. She fell down to her knees and elbows on all fours, and I lowered down to my knees and placed my cock on her back. It reached all the way up to the center of her shoulder blades, she felt the weight and leaking precum running down her back, knowing that it would soon be all the way inside her. I pulled back suddenly, then lined up my cockhead to her pussy, and plunged in. She immediately came, squirted, and crumpled onto the floor as I continued to fuck her cervix. She laid there and convulsed as I plunged inch after inch of cock into her. All of a sudden, another girl came up from behind me and started eating out my pussy and playing with my balls, I was taken aback by this familiar pleasure being mixed with the new. I quickly reached climax once again as the blonde was repeatedly cumming underneath me. Once again, I felt this strange sensation of filling in my balls, almost a rumbling, before I came another inhuman amount of sperm into the cute blonde pinned beneath me. Her stomach began to fill just like the last, except I was cumming harder this time with the attention being paid to my pussy. I shook and convulsed in orgasm as this girl whose name I don't know was having her pussy pumped full. Suddenly the girl behind me squeezed my balls and even more hot futa cum filled the poor blonde.

I turned around to find that a thick Latina girl who couldn't have been taller than 4'11" was the one eating me out. She gave me a terrified smile, I could see through her stretched pink yoga pants that she was completely soaked through. As I was locking eyes with this girl and thinking that another round of bitch breaking was in order, I looked up at the clock and realized that I have to get to class in 15 minutes. Fuck.

I somehow left that room of horny gym sluts to fester in their juices and try to comprehend what the fuck just happened. After getting dressed again I left the gym and got on the bus to get to class. There I stood at the bus stop, smelling of sex with my cock bulging through my skin-tight pants. I got looks from people passing by, but no one dared to approach me. I sat down on the bench when Kendall came right up out of nowhere and sat next to me.

"So how does it feel to live as your true self?"

"Jesus, you scared me, you're really magic aren't you? I just came from the most insane yoga class ever, it was straight out of a porn!"

"No, no you asked for hentai, not porn" Melissa said with a smirk on her face.

"Who, no, what are you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, I'm more like a genie than a witch to be honest, but everyone has certain expectations of a genie that just aren't very sexy."

"So, you grant sex wishes?"

"Sure, you could think of it like that, but you're the only one hon. You're never going to see me again after this. I just thought you were the perfect person to give the shaping of reality to. What with all that raging sexual energy and fantasies that you have. I smelled it from miles away, and so I got the vacant dorm down the hall from you, knowing you couldn't resist someone as sexy as me, and I simply gave you what you truly desired. Have fun with your new life!" She ended abruptly before simply disappearing into thin air before I could get a word in.

I sat there alone at the bus stop now wondering what I should do next. Without much idea of where to go in this new reality, I got on the bus when it arrived. It was packed in there, with tons of students getting to their next class as well. Then I realized something, everyone is hotter. Each one looked more stunning than the last. Each one staring at my cock unashamedly. All the seats were taken so I had to stand, my bulging cock was eye-level to everyone sitting down. All this attention was getting me exited, and my gift slowly started to grow down my thigh. My rock-hard cock began pressing forcefully against the tight fabric of my pants, trying to be seen. One girl right in front of me was staring at my package from about an inch away, I hadn't even released my pheromones yet and this girl looked horny. Before I could say anything to her, the bus got to the next stop and everyone was getting off because this is the last on-campus stop. Everyone except the girl staring.

I got a good look at her because she seemed to be completely entranced. She was slightly goth, but not quite as much as Kendall was. She did, however, have the biggest tits I'd ever seen, not to mention an ass that seemed to defy the laws of physics. She wore big chunky platform Dr. Martin boots, thigh high stockings her luscious legs spilled out of, a skirt that barely did anything, and a crop-top long sleeve shirt which showed her tiny waist and flat stomach to the world. Her tits seemed to defy gravity, there were the size of actual watermelons, while barely sagging at all. She had a cute face with elaborate makeup that made her look stunning. Her thighs looked juicy as they jiggled and spilled over the sides of her seat with every bump. Practically her whole bare ass was visible under her tiny skirt because of her sitting position. To top it off she has long beautiful black hair that has been put into pigtails that reached to her luscious hips. The longer I stared the harder I became.

I knew I had to get with this girl, and that she needed my cock, so I spoke up.

"Hey beautiful, see something you like?"

"Oh... um sorry..." She looked down.

"Don't be sorry for knowing what you want baby." This time she looked me in the eyes, telling me what she wanted without words. I almost crumpled staring into her wide gorgeous brown eyes. Her facial features were soft and delicate, but her eyes had a hungry stare as they looked my member up and down. Her thick lips hung agape as my cock obscenely pulsed against my clothes, beginning to slightly leak precum.

"Why don't you get off at the next stop with me? Its near my dorm, we can...talk and get to know each other...have some fun" I said knowingly while holding my cock and releasing just enough pheromones to hit her with pangs of lust. Fuck going to class, this is more important.

"Muh huh? Well I...S... sure umm that sounds g-good...what's your name?" Her hand reached subconsciously for one of her massive tits. She slowly rubbed her nipple through her shirt without even realizing, her eyes darting across my body.

"I'm Anastasia, but you can call me Ana."

"I'm Julia, um...nice to meet you."

Chapter 4:

"Next stop: Dorm Hall #3" We read on the screen while waiting anxiously. I sat down next to Julia, pressing my leg up against hers even though we were the only people on the bus. Julia couldn't stop taking glances at my rock-hard cock and I couldn't stop glancing at her massive tits. Once she noticed this, she took the opportunity to get a touch. She looked around first, checking that the driver couldn't see us, then placed a hand on my cock through my pants and just held it there as my hot member throbbed into her hand, she began panting. I couldn't help letting out a little moan to scare her. She was breathing heavily, and I noticed her seat getting wet. We reached the stop not a moment too soon and we quickly got off the bus. On the way out I noticed that the female bus driver was sneakily rubbing her crotch.

"Huh I guess the pheromones can come out on their own too..."

The Dorm was pretty empty since most people were at class. We walked through the front lobby and got some stares from the front desk workers. I took Julia by the hand firmly and began leading her to my room, I could tell her heart was racing. I kept hitting her with little hits of aphrodisiac as we walked through the halls, every time her knees would buckle a little, I couldn't resist seeing her trip over her slutty boots. We made it to my door and entered, thankfully Alyssa must have woke up from her coma and left for class.

I couldn't stop looking at her, her curves were godly, and all I wanted to do was feel her. She sat on the bed and I watched her huge ass spill onto the sheets. I decided now was the time to really hit her. I willed harder than I ever had before to release pheromones into the room, once I got the hang of the feeling I realized I can release a lot more. Even I could smell the overpowering essence that came over the room, I kept pushing. She fell backwards as if being hit and moaned loudly. I looked up her tiny skirt to realize that she wasn't wearing any underwear, the slut. At this point my dick tore through my bike shorts and sprung out seemingly two feet now.

Julia began fingering herself vigorously and squirting all over the bed as soon as she saw it. She was so hot, the light delicate skin of her thick thighs was spilling out of her stockings, her feet which still had those hot chunky boots on were twitching and flailing off the bed. Her giant tits were bouncing around beneath her shirt until she pulled it up to show her stiff, massive nipples. The sight was irresistible.

"UUUUUAAAAH Oh my god I've never felt like this before. MMM... UUggh... Pleeeeeeaaaaassse." She writhed on the bed.

I decided I was going to make this one count and released another massive wave of pheromones onto her. She shook, tensing her whole body and lifting her pussy up into the air.

"OOOOOOHHHH Fuck ohmygodohmygodohmygod I neeeed coooock fuck I need cock. Please Ana I need you."

I stood there taking it in. I wanted to really break this girl, so I decided not to fuck her quite yet. I sat right on her face and pumped pheromones instead. She was trembling, I could tell she wanted to scream but I kept going. She finally got the message and started eating out my pussy. She was good. I wanted her to break. I willed it with all my being, to make this bitch go crazy with pleasure. She started stroking my massive cock, but it wasn't time yet. Alyssa and I had practiced a little BDSM before, so I got out some rope and some toys.

"I'm going to make you beg for it until you can't baby." I said as I tied her hands and feet to the posts of the bed. She was mine. I gagged her and blindfolded her all while she was begging to be fucked.

"PleeeeAAAAaasse I can't take it anymore I need it." She tried to say through her gag.

I blasted out one final wave of the magic aphrodisiac before shoving my cock balls deep into her. She screamed from the pleasure as I pushed through some initial block.

"AAAAAhhh oh yeees fuck, mmmmmmm." She moaned through her gag.

With my cock still buried in her, I tied up her feet to her arms so that they were up above her head. My cock seemed to go even deeper in this position, and her face froze in an ahegao as her body was being stretched obscenely. Julia's body was contorting to accommodate my huge cock and it looked just like those hyper cock hentai comics. Every insertion pushed her stomach up in an obscene way.

Julia couldn't believe what was happening to her, after her fifth consecutive orgasm she realized that she could never fuck anyone else again. She didn't think much of anything after that. She watched in mind-breaking pleasure as my growing cock destroyed her again and again.

I realized if I want to keep this going I can't cum inside her, so I pulled out as I was reaching climax. My balls churned almost in anger that they didn't get to fill a bitch. They actually grew in front of my eyes, creating sperm faster than physics would allow. Oh, it felt so fucking good. I kept stroking my cock but it simply refused to cum because it wasn't buried balls deep in a slut. My balls pulsed and churned at this obstacle to their ultimate breeding mission, I think they were actually GROWING.

I realized there was only one thing to do, and I plunged my cock back into the slobbering, tied up, ahegao face-making whore that was laying in front of me. Julia could no longer form words at this point, she had been reduced to begging in incoherent gibberish. My balls began to pulse and finally allow me to release, but not without taking their frustration out poor Julia. I began to cum one continuous, massive, steaming rope of cum straight into her pussy. She moaned as her belly began to distend, she eventually looked pregnant. However, my balls were not done, I was shaken by another intense orgasm that sent waves of more cum into the thick goth girl. I had finally finished, I removed the gag from Julia's mouth but all she could do was moan.

Just as I was about to clean myself up, Alyssa walked in. She dropped a bag of groceries as she was hit with the room's smell all at once. About an hour of built-up magic sex stank hit her with no warning and she was thrust back into the throes of pleasure she had this morning. She fell to her knees. This morning's fucking seemed to have gotten her into a slutty mood because she was wearing skin-tight booty shorts, platform shoes, and a shirt that was practically a bra. Her thick legs were on full display as fresh pussy juice started running down them.

"Ahhhh god dammit Ana what are you doing to mee? I was going to yell at you for what you did... but now I just want you to do it again. Fuuuck it feels so good getting destroyed by your giant. thick. veiny. delicious. virile. beautiful. cock."

My dick sprang to life, I had just finished annihilating Julia. But I wished to be unstoppable, and so I am. Julia laid there tied up gushing my cum out of her while I started on round two.

We leaped onto her bed, while Julia watched from the side. I laid down first and Alyssa undressed. She climbed up onto me and positioned her dripping pussy over my pulsing cock. She moaned as she touched the head. She was frozen there motionless for a while, seeming to get nervous. She was staring at the length without a thought in her head.

"Need some help Aly? Here let me!" I began rubbing her clit as I lowered her forcefully onto my cock, she let out a loud moan and squirted into my face.

"Oaaauugh oh God Ana I'm yours." Alyssa said as her legs vibrated and jerked around from pleasure.

I took it slow, but Ana came three times before she reached the bottom. Her eyes had rolled back into her head by the time I was balls deep, we just sat like that for a while. Feeling every inch of her insides twitching on my shaft. The pheromones were getting to her. I finally started fucking her hard. From beneath, I shoved my cock all the way in and out over and over again, each time bringing Alyssa to another obscene orgasm-induced ahegao. I could feel my cock meet brief resistance at her cervix every time I pulled out, her pussy was pulling me in and begging for more. It was like her pussy had a mind of its own, and it knew what it wanted. The sun began to set outside, and we kept fucking all over the room, neither of us showing any signs of stopping soon. Alyssa's face was so obscene, her tongue seemed longer than before, the first time I noticed, and she let it hang down with drops of drool coming off it.

At some point Julia had gone to the bathroom, neither of us noticed for obvious reasons. She came back and somehow had gotten her womb emptied quickly, it must be another effect of my wish for "...bodies to adapt to be able to take my cock". She passed out on my cum-caked bed while Alyssa and I kept furiously fucking. This went on until I came close to climax again, but somehow Alyssa could sense it and she immediately pulled away from me just before I was about to pop.