Futa's Wish Pt. 01: The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-Pleaaase I neeed release."

"Get on the desk."

She quickly laid face-down on her papers and stuck her dripping pussy up in the air, shamelessly arching her back to show off her massive hips and slim waist. I started rubbing my leaking fist-sized head against her pussy, causing another torrent of sticky pussy juice.

"I only fuck you if I get an A, understand slut? You won't get a single inch until you promise me."

"Ohhh god yes I'll pass you no matter what as long as you FUCK ME!" She yelled so loud the whole building must have heard her.

I slowly started inching my cock into her. I slapped her perfect tanned ass over and over until it was red, the professor was lost in wave after wave of intense orgasms. She nearly passed out when she saw how much cock was still outside of her, she had cum at least three times already without even getting halfway in. I eventually pressed up against her cervix, causing Dr. Levine to collapse onto the desk. The combination of thick precum and pussy juice allowed my head to quickly begin entering even further. Then I picked her up by her arms and bore my massive cock balls deep.

Instead of a moan it seemed that she got the wind knocked out of her, and I could see why. My extra-hard cock was visibly pulsing through the bulge in her abdomen. It felt so good to hug her pillowy body against mine, every inch of my cock was in heaven. We stayed there for a while, the thick professor was completely gone. I tore off what remained of her shirt to release her massive mamaries. I finally started moving once she calmed down, and she was immediately thrown back into the vortex of pleasure. I felt so strong, I was able to lift her curvy body up and down my huge cock with ease. I quickly approached climax but I held back, something in me didn't want this to end.

When I held the professor still to prevent my orgasm, my cock tingled and pulsed with need. It must have grown because Dr. Levine moaned even louder as I entered back into her depths, easily pushing into her womb. I felt a strong pressure build up in my balls, similar to before, but somehow even more intense. Something new was happening... I felt a strange building sensation in multiple areas. All my sex organs seemed to pulsate with need. My prostate must have enlarged many times over because I could feel it pressing against my insides. I got so close to cumming, but I squeezed the base of my cock and held back the tide. My massive balls surged and grew even larger, stretching my sack tight around the angry breeders. I could get addicted to this feeling...

45 Minutes (and eight denied orgasms later):

We were both drooling and losing our minds, lost in pleasure. I had one singular thought on my mind, to breed this bitch. My whole body was trembling with desire, Dr. Levine seemed to be turned on by edging because she was helping me stay right on the verge of climax for as long as possible. My balls hung far past my knees and sat behind my legs, swollen and pulsing. I turned the professor around to face me, and I let it rip. My preconception of what climax could feel like was shattered. My cock violently expanded and began to release the first blast of virile cum. Her stomach immediately began to distend even more, but I was nowhere near done. Her womb was holding onto my sperm for dear life, but after the first couple blasts there was no containing it. The two of us were holding obscene ahegao faces as my orgasm went on and on. I must have cum for at least five straight minutes, the whole time being destroyed by the most intense waves of ecstasy I'd ever experienced. This was my life now, finding every stacked slut I can and fucking them like there's no tomorrow. Meanwhile the professor's body was shaking and twitching from the overwhelming orgasms that wouldn't stop. Eventually we both blacked out there on the office floor, covered...

End of Part 1.