Futa's Wish Pt. 01: The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no... no no, you're not getting close already are you? I want to edge you like before you changed..." She bit her lip and watched as I shook from coming so close.

"Ahhnn no you don't understand... ugh." I managed to say through clenched teeth and rapidly swelling balls. They were really growing...

Alyssa watched in awe as my two hefty gonads pulsed and grew a little larger. Fuck it was hot to be denied.

"mmm make me beg baby..."

Alyssa smirked and got up to go get the rope. She tied me up to the headboard in a sitting position, I tried to suck my own cock I wanted to cum so bad. But Alyssa gagged me...

45 Minutes Later:

"Nuh Uh baby you stay right there..." Alyssa said to me after denying my poor balls release another agonizing time. I lost count after about ten. My magic gonads had reached nearly twice their size now and began visibly pulsing and churning nonstop. She would watch in cock-hungry awe every time my ball sack tightened to accommodate my growing nuts. I think my cock even started growing a little bigger too, but maybe it was just my imagination... Alyssa started stroking my massive sack while she left me hanging at the edge of a life-changing orgasm once again. Bliss and torture at the same time.

I don't know how I went that long without losing it, but I did. I tensed every muscle in my body as I came down from climax once again, but this time the ropes holding me audibly snapped. Alyssa jumped onto the floor out of pure surprise. I pulled the gag out of my mouth and came after her.

"Come here you're going to pay for this you little slut." I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. "Lay on your stomach" I went and grabbed the gag.

I leaped on top of her, and gently placed my cock onto her back. "You ready slut?"

I shoved the gag into her mouth, pulled back to line up, and plunged my massive cock into her drowning pussy that somehow still had astonishing tightness. I went balls deep, no holding back. I was basically leaping off the bed to pull my cock out as far as I could before slamming all the way to her ovaries. Over and over again, as fast as I could. Alyssa's mind went blank.

Finally, I was going to cum. My two basketballs hanging off me began churning and pulsing again, they knew it was coming too. One sudden bolt of euphoria ran all the way through me as I came gallons of thick futa cum. Her womb was full immediately, and I wasn't even close to being done. I just. Kept. Cumming. Her body started rising off the bed as her belly inflated with my cum again, amazingly this seemed to cause her no discomfort, only pleasure. After I thought I might have done something serious to her I pulled out, still cumming. The first rope painted the white brick wall behind the bed and I fell backwards onto the bed from the ecstasy and began painting the ceiling. I couldn't believe my orgasm was lasting this long, I laid there blasting ropes of cum all over the room.

Then everything went black...

Chapter 5:

When I woke up Alyssa and Julia were already almost done cleaning up the remnants of last night. I got up and put on some tight sweatpants and a loose-fitting shirt. I went into the hall to go to the bathroom, after doing my business I decided to go see if Kendall was in her room. Expecting to at least see the stuff she left there, but the open door showed a vacant room. I guess she really did disappear, A shame because I never got to thank her for what she did. I don't know if I'll ever find out what she really was, but she clearly was some kind of powerful other-worldly being. Some kind of perverted sex goddess of some kind, she managed to completely reshape reality according to my fantasies. Why me? I came to terms with the fact that my questions would probably never be answered.

As I stared into that empty room, I decided that now was probably a good time to shower off yesterday's sex. I went back to the room where those two obscenely hot girls were finally done cleaning up my cum from the floor, walls, and ceiling. I couldn't stop staring at Julia's body. Her wide hips, tiny waist, huge tits, and beautiful face made me hard once again. My sweatpants were bulging out in front of me as they tried to contain my raging boner. Julia locked her eyes on my member, she bit her lip and absent-mindedly began fondling one of her huge breasts. However, I really needed to shower and take a moment to myself, so I whispered in her ear.

"You go back to your dorm for now, give me your number and I'll let you know when I'm ready for round two. I want you to dress even sluttier next time."

She whimpered pitifully at this command, she wanted to be fucked all over again more than anything. Denying her was so hot to me, seeing her legs tremble from merely being near me almost made me change my mind. But I wanted to explore this new world some more, so many depraved possibilities. Practically everyone looks like a 10/10 now, and I can pick and choose anyone I want. Julia put her slutty goth clothes back on before giving me the most adorable kiss on the cheek on her way out. I looked into her wide beautiful eyes.

"See you later goddess, please don't make me wait too long..." I gave her a powerful slap on the ass on her way out, she yelped, and I could see something trickling down her leg. I watched her perfect hourglass figure stumble down the hall until she made it to the door. Her pillowy ass bounced and jiggled for everyone to see, her skirt only covered about half of her ass cheeks.

"That girl is a total slave to you now, you know that right?" Alyssa said to me as she was stripping the sheets of the beds. "As a matter of fact, I think you've done the same to me. Your cock is the only thing on my mind now, I don't care about anything else. I don't know how I'm supposed to go to classes and live a normal life after what you did to me."

"Don't." I said with surprising ease. "You worship me now, if your teachers start failing you, I'll just fuck their brains out until they give you an A."

She bit her lip and started playing with her clit at hearing this, I put on my platform sandals and abruptly left her there to go to the shower.

When I walked into the bathroom, all the shower stalls were occupied. Fuck. I turned around to head back to my room, but before I made it to the door, I remembered something. I can just get a girl to 'share' with me, by making her flushed with desire. I took off all my clothes except my sandals, and I took a second to admire my body in a nearby mirror. Mmmm, my perfect proportions and muscular body, God I wish I could fuck me too. I walked over to the first shower stall and started pumping my aphrodisiac into the already-steamy air. I only meant to hit the girl near me, but a wave of moans quickly began echoing off the tile walls.

I knocked on the stall door.

"Mmm...uhh...who is it?" The mystery girl managed to say through her lustful moaning. Clearly, she needed more encouragement, so I willed a mind-bending dose of pheromones into the air. I could see her toes curl and dig into her sandals through bottom of the door.

"I need to shower and I'm in a hurry, could you let me in? I promise I won't bite." I said seductively as I continually filled the air with more of my mind-breaking musk. There were six showers in there and sounds of frantic masturbation filled the room.

"Mmm umm...aaahhhuu what's that... s-scent. Oh, um O-Okay sure..." She clearly wasn't capable of thinking very much by this point. I heard the door unlatch before she swung it open to see my god-like body in full view. The girl I finally got to see was probably about 5'2", she looked like she might have been from the Philippines. She must have played some sport for the school because her body was incredibly fit. Her smooth legs looked muscular, she must have played soccer for the school. Her calves and thighs were incredibly muscular, and they accentuated her natural curves perfectly. Her breasts were small by this new reality's standards, but it only added to her slim physique. She was naked except for the pink crocs on her feet. She had a shy, cute face that was being contorted by lust as she looked me and my massive member up and down, she also had a pair of thick, juicy, dick-sucking lips. She had long, silky black hair. I slowly walked into the stall and shut the door behind me, the tip of my cock was about three inches away from her face now because of the small space. The cute Asian girl was staring with startled eyes at the monster before her.

"umm pardon me." The fit girl said with shaky breath. She really was trying to act normal even as she stared unflinchingly at my massive cock, I was going to have fun with her.

Without saying a word I released even more pheromones. Her tree-trunk legs nearly gave out underneath her as she thoughtlessly started rubbing her clit. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock.

"No worries! Thanks for sharing the shower with me, could you pass me the soap?" I was playing with her, I wanted to see how long we could both keep up this act.

"S-sure h-here you go..." She shakily passed me a bar of soap which I began lathering myself with. I made sure to rub my body as slowly and seductively as possible. She was breathing nothing but hot steamy aphrodisiac at this point, and her deep brown eyes kept rolling up into her head. She didn't even seem to notice that she was fingering her pussy in ecstasy.

"Okay can we switch?"

I moved to get under the shower head and teasingly pushed her to the side using my throbbing erection. She jumped as soon as it made contact with her skin, she was extremely sensitive, just touching her shoulder seemed to send waves of pleasure through her body. Her massive quads kept pulsing and twitching as she struggled to stand upright. She watched as I let the soapy water run down my curvy body while I seductively ran my hands over my tits.

"Ahhhhhhnnn I can't take it anymore!" She leaped onto me and tightly wrapped her legs around my torso. She was grinding up against the base of my shaft, smearing her sticky pussy juice all over it.

"Woah there! I had no idea you were such a huge slut." I said teasingly, but she didn't seem to care much what I said while she moved her hips up and down my veiny length. I was so hard that she didn't even have to try that hard to stay on me, my cock was easily capable of holding her entire weight. "Tell me what you really want, and I'll give it to you." I whispered in her ear.

"F-F-Fuck me, I don't know who or what you are, all I know is I need to see what this massive cock feels like inside of me."

"Your wish is my command." I lifted her up by her ass cheeks with surprising ease, and lined up her dripping pussy with the tip of my head.

"w-wait maybe ummm..."

"What is it? You don't want it anymore?"

"NO! just umm go slow, okay?"

I decided to entertain her for at least a short time. As slow as I could, I lowered her onto me. As soon as my head started parting her folds, she started moaning and shaking with even more intensity. I could feel every inch of her as I slowly entered, I kept pushing until I met with her cervix.

"MMM fuck ahhnnn d-d-deeper..." She was completely cross eyed and drooling and my cock wasn't even halfway in yet.

She really wanted me to fuck her cervix. So, I pushed hard against the resistance and finally pushed into her womb. The second I broke through, she went limp on me as her body was rocked with a mind-bending climax. This only caused me to enter deeper into her body as her stomach was being pushed out to accommodate my womb-breaking cock. I wanted this bitch to REALLY cum, so I started playing with her clit for her while I started pulling in and out of her deepest parts. She quickly came again, and again, and again. Everyone in the room must have been able to hear her loud moaning and incoherent begging, but they were probably too distracted by the insatiable lust that had randomly come upon them to really comprehend it. I kept fucking her until I started feeling the beginnings of an orgasm. My massive balls tensed up once again, and I started pumping her previously flat stomach with rope after rope of my seemingly infinite nut.

"What's your name?" I asked to see if she was still conscious.

"S-Sam..." She managed to say while her long drooling tongue hung out of her mouth.

After I had finished cumming, Sam became incoherent. I gently put her inflated body down to let her recover, then I got out to dry off. I noticed that there was still frantic moaning coming from the other five stalls, but I wanted to get out into the world today. So, I left, knowing that those five girls will be uncontrollably horny all day.

I went back to my room to get dressed. Alyssa was taking a nap on her sheetless bed, so I decided to get dressed and go out. I chose to wear my tight yoga leotard which perfectly put my figure on hot display. The skintight bodysuit was practically the color of my skin, so I probably looked totally naked from a distance. I paired this with my super chunky sneakers which have a huge platform. I realized that if I want to really get the element of surprise, I should find a way to hide my cock. My pussy started getting wet which gave me an idea. I took the head of my soft cock and pushed it up against my wet pussy, it entered with ease, and I managed to get it all the way in. It was difficult to not get hard and have it pop out, but now I can look low-profile if I feel the need. I put on some tight-fitting underwear to hold it in place under my tight bodysuit. I was surprised by how well my futa cock could hide itself, I wonder if that was part of the wish somehow? I looked like a way hotter version of my old self, then I got to wondering who I should seduce next.

My professor, Dr. Levine... She was the hottest teacher on campus even before my wish. Luckily enough her office hours were scheduled at that time of day. I could never focus in her class because her perfect ass was all I could think about as she walked to and fro in the lecture hall. She always wore these slutty heeled boots and super tight dress pants that accentuated her legs perfectly. Her slightly curly long blonde hair ran halfway down her back, it stopped just above her huge shelf of an ass that always looked good in her tight dress pants. She was in her thirties, but she looked more like a college student than a tenured professor. Her hips pushed her pants to their limit and her tits always looked ready to pop the buttons off her shirt. She was always nice to me, but she had no idea the number of depraved thoughts about her that went through my head every day. I left my dorm with a mission, I took the bus to the building her office was in.

It was Friday so the building was practically empty, perfect. I walked through the winding halls untill I finally found her room number. My heart was pounding, I knocked.

"Come in!"

I opened the door to find Dr. Levine looking intently at her computer, she was wearing round reading glasses. Her face had somehow become even more beautiful, she was glowing. Her tan skin was perfectly smooth, and her dress shirt was unbuttoned just enough to barely cover her nipples. Her lips looked plumper, and she had her hair in slutty pigtails which I hadn't seen her wear before.

"Ah Ana, are you here to talk about your grade? We need to work on getting it up after the last exam. Come on in, take a seat."

I realized that I was standing in the doorway staring at her tits. I moved forward and sat down across from her, she glared at my revealing clothing as I came in. I felt so hot in that moment that my cock started hardening in my pussy, and it felt way too good. Thankfully my lower half was hidden by the desk now because my cock was starting to pull itself out of its hiding place. I could feel juices leaking from my pussy as my cock started to unfurl and strain against the tight fabric of my bodysuit. My body started releasing pheromones on its own, and I could see Dr. Levine start absent-mindedly smelling the air. My dripping cock eventually made its way down to my knee while stretching out my clothes.

"Yeah, I was wondering if there's any way I can make it up to you? Are there any extra credit opportunities?"

Dr. Levine was struggling to focus now, she kept looking at my nipples which were now visibly poking through my bodysuit. "Hmmm... I don't usually do extra credit you know."

Damn she was good at hiding it, I was going to need to give her a double dose to get this moving along. You could almost see it in the air, the old room wasn't well ventilated, and Dr. Levine was clearly beginning to feel the effects as she started pinching one of her nipples through her strained shirt. She stared at my body and bit her plump lip seductively.

"Please Dr. Levine I need to pass this class, can't I do something?" I grabbed one of my huge tits and looked her straight in her deep blue eyes.

"Well... for you I might make an exception. Something about you is...is...different..."

She trailed off as I kept filling the room with my panty-wetting musk. The well-dressed academic quickly became a sloppy mess, she was drooling, and her legs were shaking. Occasionally her eyes would dart all over my body. I decided that it was time to make my move. I stood up, revealing my barely covered throbbing thick cock to her for the first time. Her jaw was agape, she stared at the outline of my unreal futanari fuck stick as her chair began to be soaked through. Her moans filled the room, the air was hot and thick.

"Ana um... you've got a... you're a... I uh...I...I... you...me...ffffuuuuck"

She was suffering from an intense case of cock-shock. I walked around the desk to her side, she rolled back her chair against the wall. I could see through her soaked dress pants that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and her big luscious pussy lips were pressing against her pants that hid nothing. The air was starting to feel wet, I walked closer to her began stroking my cock through my clothes.

"Why don't you touch it Dr. Levine?"

She nervously glanced up at me before quickly placing her hand on my pulsing member. Level with her eyes was the most obscene thing this woman had ever witnessed. She started slowly stroking up and down the shaft, which made me start leaking precum into my suit. I got undressed slowly, locking with her eyes while I slowly uncovered my perfectly smooth skin. I watched the professor reach for her crotch to give herself some release. A combination of shock and overwhelming desire came over her face as she could no longer doubt that it was real.

"Not yet Doctor, you've got to beg first." I slapped her in the face with my huge cock which clearly brought her out of her daze momentarily, I grabbed her head by the slutty pigtails and shoved her face into my aphrodisiac-pumping balls. She fell forward out of her chair and directly into my pulsing sperm-factories. Muffled yelps came from below as she got a full-face of my magical drug. Her pants ripped in the crotch because of her new and improved body's intense convulsions, exposing her fat gushing pussy. I let go of her head and let her fall to the ground, she immediately started trying to finger herself, but I grabbed her hands.

"Bad girl, not without my permission." I couldn't help but giggle a little at her needy face as she writhed on the ground in need. I sat down in her already-soaked office chair and stuck my cock out towards her. "Suck it slut."

She practically threw herself at me. She quickly shoved my head into her throat, clearly with experience. Her head began bobbing up and down as she breathed in more aphrodisiac through her nose, I could see a puddle begin to form on the floor around her trembling legs. Her throat was visibly stretching to let my cock through. I grabbed her pigtails and shoved in balls deep, I held it there for a while as she trembled and moaned on my cock. After a good while, I let her fall to the floor as she took gasps of air. Her impossibly perky tits bounced around in her tight dress shirt, causing a few buttons to pop off.