Futile Escape Attempt

Story Info
I tried to sue the man to get away.
17.4k words
4.44
5.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over eighteen-years-old.

--

Anxiety inside of me kept building up as I patiently waited in front of the lawyer's office. He was in one of the biggest law firms of the country. I did not have that much money saved up that I could spend for the case. But I had heard that this specific law firm is known for taking on cases like mine.

It was almost ten in the morning, and I was waiting for more than 40 minutes. I saw people walking by me as I was seated, with an ache deep inside me. The ache was both physical and emotional. The emotional part was pure fear of what I am about to do. And the physical part is that dull sensation deep inside me. The sensation that told me that I needed to get fucked. And I slowly started hating myself for feeling that way.

He already left his mark on me. And even if I am able to sue him and win, that part of me inside will still crave the dick that provided me with pure carnal pleasure.

I saw a relatively young employee shuffling along with a bunch of papers held tight to his chest. I wondered if he was walking up to the office just to get bent over and skewered by a cock. He was young and anxious, like me. Maybe someone had their eyes on him for a while.

My world view was not this warped mere months ago. I have come out as gay a long time ago. But I did not view the world on the basis of who was fucking who. No! That happened because of one man. The man that took me under his 'wing' to 'guide' me.

--

The secretary of the lawyer approached me a little while later. The younger man seemed like he was in a hurry when he ran towards me with a slight limp in his steps.

"Mr. Irvin will see you now." The man said.

I got up and started following him without voicing my frustrations. The man in front of me was wearing a tight fitting dress pants that hugged his bottom a little too much. Even his shirt was not tucked properly on the back. It was probably just an intern who did not care too much about leaving a good impression. He seemed like he was my age.

When I reached the office of Matt Irvin, the older lawyers, my senses went through some form of cognitive dissonance. The office looked immaculately well kept. But it smelled like the dorm room of a couple of college sophomores. My reaction might have been a little too obvious. The older lawyer, sitting behind his large wooden desk, addressed the smell first.

"Work is being done around the whole office. You won't smell anything later."

"Oh, it's not that bad." I knew I had to be nice to these people. If they take my case, and do a good job with it; I could make millions of dollars in settlement.

"So, Henry Voss, is it?"

"Yes sir!"

"Oh please, you can call me Matt... or Mr. Irvin, if you think I'm too old."

"Of course not, Matt!" I tried hiding my nervousness behind a forced chuckle.

"You have a beautiful smile!" Matt complimented me.

I froze up as soon as he said that. The same compliment has been used on me over and over again on different circumstances.

"Let's get down to business." Matt brought out a piece of paper.

"Workplace discrimination and harassment?"

"Yes sir... Matt!"

"You were," He looked at me and I shook my head. "Are an employee in green sign sports."

"Yes!"

"Which department?"

"I'm a chemist. I joined in the new beverages department. I was supposed to help the company develop nutritious sports beverages."

"That's great!" Matt complimented me. "You're only 23. Was this your first job?"

"First real job."

"Now talk to me about the problem here."

"This guy..." I knew I had to say it, but I did not feel like elaborating the details. "Gideon Green, would be inappropriate with me all the time. Then he forcibly switched me to the sales team. I know nothing about sales!"

"Gideon Green!" Matt put his pen down and started rubbing his forehead. "From Green Sign Sports"

I knew what the lawyer was thinking. It was a powerful man that knew a lot of powerful people. No way in hell was this going to be an easy case.

"Only the guy who the company was named after can do something like that." Matt remarked. "But why sales?"

I was apprehensive to talk about the details.

"Do we have a case?" I asked. "I was discriminated against."

"A case for changing departments?" He looked at me as he said that. His eyes told me that he knew I was hiding something from him. "Against Gideon Green? He could easily say that you can perform much better with the sales team."

'He drilled some performance out of me alright.' I thought.

"You have to be more specific here Henry; or we don't have a case." He picked up his pen again. "You said he would be inappropriate with you. Can we get a sexual harassment case here?"

Gideon Green has fucked me so many times over the past few months that my asshole remembers the shape and curve of his cock. I spent so much time sucking his dick that I could draw the outline of the veins of his dick much better that the veins in the back of my hands.

But I did not feel like saying that to the lawyer.

"Yes," I chose my words carefully. "The harassment I received were sexual in nature."

"Now we're going somewhere." Matt seemed excited. "Both of you being men, I need to know about whether you like dick or not."

"What?" I understood what he said. But I was too taken aback to respond.

"Are you gay, straight, or others?"

"I'm gay."

"So when did you know you were gay."

"What does that have to do with the case?"

"We're just being thorough here. The better we prepare beforehand; the lesser hassle for you afterwards."

"Okay." I answered. "I found out I was gay after getting into college."

"Perfectly fine." Matt noted something down. "Can you talk about the number of sexual partners you have had over the years?"

"Seven."

"Including all of the casual partners?"

I nodded.

"Can you talk a little bit about your first male partner?" Matt asked. "Or maybe the person that made you realize you are gay."

"It was my dorm mate."

"The two of you felt mutual attraction and slept together."

"Pretty much." I lied.

Matt then put the paper inside a file and said, "That would be it for today. I need you to come over tomorrow after lunch."

He then got up from behind the desk. I could see a sizable tent under his pants. He came closer to me and put one hand over my shoulder. The smell I felt beforehand was now stronger than ever.

I was about to get up when Matt held me down from behind and said,

"I know it can be really difficult." He gently massaged my shoulder as he spoke. "But I am going to ask something from you."

"What is it?" I managed to ask.

"As I have said before," He let go of me. "We'll have to be prepared for it. So, you'll have to talk about it in details."

After taking a deep breath, I said, "I understand."

I slowly got up, and walked out of the office. The younger secretary walked in right after I got out.

"Come over now, Aryan." I heard the older lawyer say as the door closed behind me.

--

As I sat on the bus, the slight vibrations made me feel uncomfortable again. I was positively horny by the time I got off the bus.

Despite knowing how wrong it was, and trying my best to reverse everything; Mr. Green changed something deep inside me. After getting home, I took a long hard look at the drawer where all of my dildo is stored.

I forcefully stopped myself from masturbating that night. Knowing full well that I would be imagining about Mr. Green fucking me forcefully.

He might be mad that I blocked his number and stopped going to the office. We haven't seen each other for a week. I was going through dick withdrawal. And I know he also misses me.

He might be mad at me for keeping my ass away from his dick for so long. He's not always rough. But when it does get rough, it felt oh so satisfying when he's done with me. Everybody needs it rough from time to time.

Wait a minute.

I don't want rough sex from him. I was about to sue him for having sex with me in the first place. What am I thinking!

And he probably already found someone else to fulfil his desires.

--

I went to the law firm around lunch time the next day and was told to wait. A few minutes later, Matt Irvin himself walked up and told me to get in his office. The secretary from the previous day was nowhere in sight.

Matt walked behind his large desk and asked me for permission to record the audio of my testimony. I thought that it would be better than if I just had to keep repeating myself. So I consented.

"Now," Matt started. "You have been hired in this completely new department of the company. You are a chemist in the sports beverage section."

"Yes!"

"Your performance in the department was satisfactory?"

"I don't know about that." I was confused. "I was fresh out of college. I did get along with the people there well enough. And I was able to do whatever was expected from me."

"Good!" Matt shuffled behind his seat. "You see, they could just say that the owner and the CEO recognized your talents elsewhere, given his years of experience."

"That's exactly what they said." I meekly said as I looked down at the desk. "When they transferred me."

"Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Matt said. "We can say that your performance in your previous department was satisfactory. Talk to me about the first time you met Gideon Green."

"It was a day after I joined the company."

"That early?"

"No, he did not start harassing me straight away." I corrected him. "It was just a meet and greet."

"It was a part of the orientation?"

"Yes!"

"So," Matt explained. "It was just a regular orientation, but when he came to shake your hands, he felt you up and touched you inappropriately."

"Okay?" I said, knowing that nothing of the sort really happened.

"And we can say that you felt something sinister behind the way he looked at you."

"Given what really happened." I explained. "You don't have to exaggerate on things like this."

"Oh my!" He exclaimed. "Did he have sex with you?"

"Yes!" I wanted to scream out loud, but I didn't. Did he not listen to what I have been saying?

"Good god; why didn't you say that before?"

"I thought you figured it out, with the way you were asking questions yesterday."

"Oh! Pardon me. The matter is more serious than I thought." He put one hand behind his chair and fixed the way he was sitting. "Okay, now tell me about the first time this man made his move on you."

I thought that maybe Matt was wondering what a man like Gideon Green saw in someone like me. Lord knows I had the same thought before.

"It was during a taste test presentation when a lot of big shots were present in my department."

"He touched you inappropriately in front of others?"

"He was standing really close behind me after the initial presentation was over. I could feel him breathing down my neck the whole time."

"That's not... bosses can be demanding,"

"I could also feel something pressed against my butt."

"Okay, now we're talking." Matt seemed excited for some reason. "What were you wearing at the time?"

After a brief pause, I thought that it might be an important detail for the case.

"My team had a specific dress code that we had to follow. The clothes resembled a jersey."

"With shorts?"

"With trousers."

"Clothing may have slightly accentuated your already shapely bottom."

"Probably." I let that comment slide.

"Okay." Matt had a glint in his eyes. I knew he was about to say something outrageous. "Just hear me out for a moment. Let's just say, for the case, that you were completely straight before."

"What?"

"The case can be more sensational this way." Matt explained. "A completely straight guy is manipulated into being gay! By the power of money and a big dick."

'How does he know that Mr. Green has a big dick.'

"You have been corrupted by the dick. And now you can never get back to the way things used to be."

"I was gay before Mr. Green." I shared my point of view. "But that does not mean that he did not take advantage of me. He is a massively powerful figure. And I have been corrupted by his dick. And I don't think that my life will ever be the same." After a brief pause, I added, "Beside, me being gay makes it worse for them, doesn't it?"

"It's not worse if both party is of the same orientation." Matt explained. "Let's just stop with all the technicalities for now. Just tell me what this man did to you."

"Ok," I started. "I felt him hovering around me for the whole day. He rubbed his crotch against my ass multiple times. And when everyone left the room; he stayed behind and asked for my name. That was it for the day."

"But the very next day, I was called over to my manager's office. I went in to see that the manager was not inside. Instead, it was Gideon Green. He was not the least bit subtle about anything. He's a powerful man who's been used to getting whatever he wants. He straight up asked me about my sexual orientation. I answered him truthfully. Then he invited me to a penthouse party. I didn't even know that refusing him was an option."

I stopped talking for a moment and reminded myself that I was here to sue the guy.

"Anyway," I started talking again. "He sent a limo to my apartment for the party. When I went up to the penthouse, I saw that we were the only two people present there. He was already drinking and told me that the party would be inside his bedroom."

"Wow! Gideon Green invited you alone to his penthouse!" It was not a question, but an amazed remark.

"Yes, well..."

"We need more details here." Matt urged me.

"Details," I paused for a moment before speaking. "I was wearing a purplish silk shirt and tight fitting pants. And Mr. Green was wearing tank tops and shorts."

"You were dressed for a party and he was just waiting there to fuck you."

I nodded in response.

"Then did he make you perform sexual acts on him?"

"He got me drunk first." I started. "Drinking alone with the owner of the company seemed like a privilege for a moment. As he kept getting me drunk, his hands were freely running around my body. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and started playing with my nipples. I was too drunk and horny at the time. So I started massaging his penis over his short. That thing is huge. It kept getting harder and started poking out of the shorts."

"He was seated on a bar stool and I got down on my knees and slowly started sucking his cock. I could not take it all in my mouth. So I had to put my hands to good use."

Matt had his eyes closed, as if trying to imagine the scene in his mind.

"While I was doing that; Mr Green started rubbing my crotch with his leg. Before any of us were able to achieve orgasm, he grabbed me by the hair and made me stand up."

I had to take a deep breath to try and not get a boner imagining all that.

"When both of us completely stood up, he grabbed me by the neck and had me walk to his bedroom. There, he yanked my pants and underwear down, completely exposing me. Then he had me sniff some poppers."

"Drug use!" Matt spoke up. "Forcible administration of drugs."

"Well," I confessed. "I am grateful that he did that. He's so big that things could have been way worse for me."

"I'm sorry Henry." Matt stopped me. "But so far, it seems like you have been a more than willing participant in all this."

"It gets worse!"

"Okay, continue."

"We had sex five times that night, over the course of three hours. And by the fifth time, it felt like he had wrung out everything from me."

Matt had a look on his face that said that I was just describing a dream night for every bottom.

"Did he do something that might be considered harmful to your body."

"I think he took some pills to stay hard."

"That's not," Matt sounded frustrated. "Any specific sexual act that might be out of the norm. Can you remember him doing something to you that you didn't like?"

I was really drunk and remember enjoying the experience at the moment.

"No," I said. "He fucked me doggy as soon as we entered the bedroom. A little while later, he fucked me on the balcony, standing doggy. We took a shower together. Then I was pushed against the shower wall as he plowed me. Fourth time felt a little romantic. He fucked me missionary, giving me lots of kisses. And the fifth time happened when I was getting ready to go out. He pounced on me and fucked me doggy again. The limo took me back to my apartment afterwards. I went home at three in the morning."

I looked at Matt and felt like I was losing him.

"The very next Monday he fucked me in the manager's office; right after lunch." I said. "I was called in again. And as soon as I walked inside the office, Mr. Green slammed me against the wall, pulled down my trousers and fucked me."

"That's bad." Matt commented.

"Right!" I thought I was getting somewhere. "It started happening every single day. He had my number. He would just text me whenever he wanted."

"And you would just go."

"He's the owner and the CEO." I exclaimed. "I felt that I had no other choice."

"Abuse of power!" Matt said under his breath.

"I think almost everyone around the office knew what was going on." I explained. "The big boss does not have a office in that building. And whenever he came over, I was called out to the manager's office. On top of that, I always came out a little dishevelled and smelly some time later."

"This is just an extreme case of workplace romance."

"No it is not!" I cried out. "One day, all of a sudden, I came in to see that my desk had been cleared up. They just told me that I had been transferred to sales."

"Now then," Matt interrupted me. "We have come to the biggest problem here. You have no knowledge and absolutely no experience in sales."

I nodded in response.

"Let me take another educated guess." Matt said. "Gideon Green is more involved in the sales team."

"The sales department is in a completely different building." I said. "In a different part of the town. Mr. Green's office is located there."

"So he transferred you over there to just have sex with you?"

"Pretty much." I replied.

"And you didn't have any work assigned to you there."

"I did have work." I explained. "But Mr. Green would either fuck me before or after work. And there have been times when I have been fucked by multiple people at once."

"Double penetration?"

"No! Spit roasting!" I felt like Matt wanted the experience to be more painful than it actually was.

"Can you describe what kind of work you have been assigned in this new role?" Matt asked. "Since you knew nothing about the work going in."

"Well," I started. "The first day of arriving at the new office, I was introduced to a few people. They were not happy with the way I just got the job like that."

"Was there a salary increase?" Matt asked.

"A significant one."

Matt almost threw the pen and paper away.

"He was fucking me on a regular basis!" I had to emphasize.

"Did you hate it all the time?"

"If you are asking," I closed my eyes as I said. "Whether I received any pleasure from Mr. Green's penis? Then the answer is yes. But that does not mean..."

"I apologise." Matt stopped me. "Please continue. What happened there in your second day?"

"The people in sales were told that the big boss thought that my talents could be well utilised in sales." I said. "And the people working there were not happy. I would not blame them."

"I was called into Mr. Green's office first thing in the morning on my second day of work. There he had me sit down and explained to me that I could be a great asset in sales."

"Of course I was confused at first. He told me that he really liked the way I described the nutritional properties of the drinks. That was when I caught his eyes."