Futile Escape Attempt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At this point, Mr. Green got up from behind his desk and started walking towards me. He kept saying that if I was just able to keep the same amount of enthusiasm, I would be able to sell anything. He said that he would coach me personally on how to make a stellar presentation in front of a crowd."

"He was standing right in front of me when he said that. He grabbed my chin and asked me if I would let him coach me. So of course I looked him in the eyes and said yes."

"Then he took his dick out and coached me on how to take it all the way down in my throat. I was not new to it. I had given him blowjobs before as well. But considering his size, the first time he was in my throat felt really weird. I definitely had a lot of trouble taking him all in."

I left out the part about how hard I got after he successfully penetrated my throat, ever so slowly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you." Matt apologised. "I really am. But could you describe his penis in detail. It would be easier for the case"

"Of course!" I paused, thinking about that dick.

The size and the shape has been burned to my core. If I concentrated at the moment, I could probably imagine how it felt deep inside my ass.

"It's almost five inches when soft." I stated. "More than nine when completely hard. Circumcised, with the head being slightly bigger in girth than the penis. It's pretty fat," I made a ring shape with my thumb and index finger. "The base being bigger than the body. If left to stay hard without touching, it bends to the upper left, from his side. Two very large veins on the left side, you can feel those when he's not moving inside you, and more veins on the right. Oh, and the left ball is slightly smaller than the right one. You cannot fit both in your mouth at once."

I was almost drooling, thinking about slobbering all over that huge dick.

"So he fucked your throat on your second day at work." Matt said before apologising. "Excuse the crass language."

"I was still not used to a dick that big." I corrected him. "So it was just throat stretching, is all."

"You are making him to be a really nice guy." Matt said. "We are going to try and sue him."

"Think of the power dynamics here." I said. "I felt trapped. I felt like I could not say no to the guy at all."

"Why is that?"

I thought for a moment. Was it because he was a big powerful man that could fire me at any time. Or was it because he was too charming. Or was it because I was somehow enthralled by him. Or was it because I really wanted what he was giving to me.

"Sorry," Matt stopped my thought process. "Please continue with where you stopped. He was fucking your throat."

"He came in my mouth after a while. He made me smile after I was done swallowing. Then I was out of his office for the day. That was another thing. He was completely obsessed with my smile. It's like he would force me to smile all the time. Maybe he thought that if I smiled all the time, I must be happy."

"You do have a beautiful smile." Matt commented.

I clenched my fist slowly as I felt my face getting warm out of anger. I could not believe this man just complimented my smile when I am talking about something so serious.

"I'm sorry!" Matt apologised again. "Please continue."

"As the days went by, I started feeling that my colleagues started getting more and more hostile. Once again, I think almost everyone and their girlfriends knew that the boss kept me on the payroll to just fuck me. In the previous department, at least I could show a college degree to justify my existence!"

"Then one day, Mr Green told me that I was going to have to make a speech in front of potential investors in the beverage department. I knew about the product, but I would have to give the full presentation with all the technical parts as well."

"I was naturally anxious and told him about sharing the responsibilities with someone else. But he would have none of it. He told me that I was more than capable for the task and he would help me prepare for it."

"He invited me to his penthouse again. He told me to wear the uniform from my previous department for the preparation."

"Can you describe this uniform again?" Matt asked.

"It's just a tight fitting light green jersey with the company logo on it."

"Got it! Please go on."

"This time he was completely sober when I arrived." I started talking. "He was wearing a maroon night gown only. He invited me inside and took me to the exercise room. This was a huge room with padded floors. There were some exercise equipment and machines on one side of the room. And one side of the room was covered with mirrors. There were some papers on a chair in front of the mirrored wall. He had already prepared the full script for the presentation. He handed me the papers and told me to act like the mirror was the slideshow screen."

--

There was a slight knock before the door to Matt's office opened up.

"Sorry to interrupt you Matt." Someone came inside the office. "But have you seen Aryan? Frank is looking for him, and nobody has seen him after lunch."

"He's currently occupied Liam."

I turned to see who came barging in like that. I was shocked to see a familiar face.

"Liam." I called him.

He squinted as he looked at me. Recognition hit him soon enough.

"Henry!" He put his arms up. "Man, how's it going?"

"It's not going too well for him." Matt answered. "Considering he's talking to me at this moment."

"Oh man!" Liam knew that something was wrong. "What happened? You can tell me."

"Attorney-client privilege Liam." Matt flatly said. "It's a sensitive issue."

Liam was one of the few people I had sex with while I was in college. Despite studying in completely different subjects, we had a couple of things in common. Both of us were openly gay and both of us were complete health nuts. We would hook up here and there.

That was until Liam got into a serious relationship.

Of course I was jealous at first. But his partner, Aaron, seemed like a nice enough guy. And both of them were head over heels in love with each other. Nobody would want to intrude and break them apart if they knew what kind of relationship they had.

Liam and I drifted slowly drifted apart with time. I wanted to talk to him a little bit.

"It's been so long man." I said. "How have you been?"

"Just floating by I guess."

"How's Aaron?"

"He's doing great! Still in college." Liam sighed before saying. "Three years and still going strong."

"Three years!" I exclaimed. "It's been that long!"

The way Liam said that, I thought that there might be some relationship trouble between the happy couple. But I did not want to intrude. Lord knows I had my own trouble. I commented on his physique instead.

"You're letting yourself go." I commented.

"Gracefully I hope."

"Eh!" I shrugged.

"Can't live at the gym anymore." He gestured around. "Work gets in the way."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Where did you join for work?"

"Green Sign Sports."

Liam thought for a moment before responding. "Right, they are about to come up with sports drinks or something."

"Exactly!"

"That's really great man," He patted me on the shoulder. "I'm proud of you."

At that moment, Matt Irvin cleared his throat very loudly.

"We were in the middle of a very important discussion." Matt said.

"Really sorry Matt!" Liam said. "We're just old friends is all."

"Yes," I added. "I was not hoping to run into him like this."

"Nutritionist for Green Sign Sports." Liam made a face that said he was impressed.

"He's not a nutritionist there anymore." Matt said.

"Wrongful termination?" Liam asked Matt. "Discrimination based on sexual orientation?"

"It's a very delicate matter." Matt answered.

"Alright!" Liam said. "Just call me if you need any help."

"You can expect a call pretty soon." Matt said. "We're about to sue Green!"

"Green?" Liam sounded confused.

"Green!"

"Green Sign Sports, right?" Liam kept looking at me and looking at Matt.

"Green!" Matt repeated himself. "Gideon Green!"

"Gideon," Liam almost burst out laughing before forcefully controlling himself. "Gideon Green."

I was again reminded of what I had gotten myself into.

"I apologise" Liam said, paused for a moment and looked at me. "Best of luck."

He then looked me in the eye and made a face that said that he was impressed. But this time he was impressed about something completely different.

"Yes," Matt said loudly. "Now you understand how serious it is. Get out... please!"

"Alright." Liam started walking away. "But remember, Frank is looking for the boy."

"He can make it up to frank later."

Liam shut the door on his way out.

"Now," Matt said. "Where were we?

--

"I was in the exercise room, practicing my presentation in front of Mr. Green." I started talking. "I remember thinking for a moment, that he was not going to have sex with me. Maybe I was just there to prepare for this big speech. It was a big deal for me to have that much responsibility like that."

"But he did force himself onto you?"

"Yes!"

"What made you think that there would be no sex that night?"

"He made me start over with the presentation maybe fifty times. While I was fully clothed. He would stop me and tell me to repeat a line; countless times. He would always tell me to smile as I was talking. It was maddening. I was getting pretty tired of it. But his hard dick was pretty much visible. Even when I looked away, it was there in the mirror."

"It was about the time when I got the hang of keeping a constant smile on my face." I said. "That's when he pounced on me. He pushed my head against the mirror and fingered me for a while. Then he started fucking me, making me watch my own reactions in the mirror."

I was glad Matt did not ask me about what my reaction was at the moment. Because I was a little too turned on by seeing what was happening to me.

"He did not cum inside me right away." I stated. "He pulled out of me and went to sit down on his chair again. I had to sit in front of him, to worship his dick. As I have already mentioned before; The member is pretty large. So it took me a while to pleasure him properly."

I was not about to say that I took my time with that dick that time.

"He came all over my face a while later. He smeared the semen on me like a moisturizer. Then he had me practice on the presentation all over again! We were both naked at this time."

I looked up to see that Matt had his right thumb in his mouth.

"I," I knew Matt did not want to hear it. But I had to tell the truth. "As you know that I am gay. At that point, I had been fucked and Mr. Green had his release. I got aroused by that point."

Matt was silent.

"I kept going over the lines with a hard dick. I don't know if Mr. Green got off on humiliating me. But I was really uncomfortable at that moment."

I was uncomfortable because I needed release.

"Mr. Green then took me to his kitchen for dinner. By this time, I was painfully flaccid. And as we finished having dinner; Mr. Green made me take him in my mouth. This time he made me play with his dick until he was nice and hard."

"Then we were off to his bedroom."

I did not want to get into too much details at that point.

"We... did a lot of things together. All... kinds of... sexual positions."

"Any use of drugs this time?" Matt asked.

"No!" I said. We went at it raw. "And... he made me recite the benefits of our new beverage line while I was on top of him."

"And you did it?"

"It was really humiliating!" I wasn't going to mention that I came all over Mr. Green's chest like that.

"Did you achieve..." Matt asked the question I was dreading. "Orgasm that night?"

"Yes!"

"Alright, you don't have to worry about it. We can always say that it was really painful for you and you did not orgasm at all."

"I don't think lying like that would be a good idea!"

"Why not?"

"He filmed me on his phone as I was on top of him." I just had to say it now. "I was having trouble smiling and reciting the speech when I came all over his chest."

"Okay!" Matt let out a deep sigh. "We can say that he made you say those things. You are gay; so you ejaculated by just the carnal pleasure."

"He also filmed me as I licked the cum off of his chest." I had trouble looking Matt in the eyes. "He didn't have to say anything before I did that."

The older lawyer had his palm over his forehead now.

"Is there any way for us to say that all of that was non-consensual?"

"There is the abuse of power angle!"

"And you fall over and lick his chest straight away?" Matt asked. "How is that abuse?"

"Let's move on from that for now." I said.

I knew I was losing Matt. I had to get to the threesome part soon.

--

"So," I said. "I was being fucked by the big boss almost every day by now. And literally every single person in my department hated me."

"Back up a little bit." Matt stopped me. "Can you talk about this presentation? Did you take part in this speech or was that just a way for Mr. Green to take you to his penthouse."

"Oh no," I answered. "I did do the whole speech in front of a group of investors."

"And?"

"It was a huge success." I had to admit. "Mr. Green said that they were able to close a deal with a group these people. He also said that I had a big part in the whole thing."

"Later that day," I sighed before saying. "Mr. Green fucked me in the back of his limo. He tore off the uniform I was wearing. I had to wear his oversized suit jacket to cover myself as I went home. I told him before getting out that it would be really humiliating for me in front of my roommates. Mr. Green told me that he would buy me an apartment to live by myself. I would not have to be ashamed if that happened."

"Wait." Matt stopped me. "Did he actually buy an apartment for you?"

"Of course not." I explained. "If I let him do that; then he would have a bigger chokehold on me. He could drop by at any time to have his way with me."

"Was he serious when he said he would do that?"

"I don't know. But he has the money to buy apartments on a whim."

"That he does!" Matt remarked. "So, he tore up your clothes on this limo ride home."

"Correct." I added. "But, only a couple of days later, there was a box waiting for me on my desk. There were 20 pairs of the same uniform custom made just for me."

"Okay?"

"So," I started speaking. "As I was saying, I was probably the most hated person in the company. But Gi... Mr. Green did not care. He even started taking me on extravagant trips with him. He has fucked me halfway across the earth."

"Did he just take you on vacations with him?" Matt was trying to understand if these trips were romantic or not.

"These were some forms of work trips." I answered. "Mr. Green would invite me whenever he had to go someplace. My main job would be to provide sexual pleasure for him and whoever he told me to. There have been so many instances where he had made me practice some kind of speech before and after fucking me."

"Is there any way for us to prove that he passed you around with others?"

"He posted a photo on his public Instagram while a big client had his dick in my ass."

"What?"

"He still has the picture; you can see it."

Matt quickly grabbed his phone from the desk. I told him the date the picture was posted. Matt spent thirty seconds on the phone before showing me the picture.

"This one?"

"Yes!"

'Another productive visit with our wonderful team #green.' Was the caption of the picture.

It was a picture with three people. You cannot see under the chest on any of us. And everyone had their shirts on.

The person on the right was Mr. Green; with his right hand around me and showing the victory sign with his left. He had a big grin on his face. He had cum inside me five minutes before taking the picture.

I was the one in the middle, standing in a weird angle. I had an awkward smile, the awkwardness could be easily interpreted as nervousness. Maybe I was nervous to be working with two people more than double my age. I was showing the victory sign with my right hand and held onto Mr. Green with my left one.

I had no idea at the time that he was going to upload the picture like that.

The person one the left was Mr. Chambers. His right hand was not in the picture. He was showing the V sign with his left hand.

Mr. Chambers came deep inside me within minutes after taking that picture. That whole night I was turned around like a revolving chair, taking doses of semen in both of my holes. I also came three times during that time, but nobody needs to know that.

"I..." Matt said. "Think we might have a case here. Can you... approximately tell me the number of times he had his way with you?"

"The number of times he has penetrated me," I had to think for a long moment. "More than five hundred times."

"That's... okay."

"You can go home for today." Matt said. "We'll get in touch with you later."

As I was getting out, I heard Matt say to someone else, "It's just too much for me to handle. I need you right fucking now."

I did not look back. Maybe he was calling someone else for help with the case.

--

It was already dark outside when I walked out of the lawyer's office. As I was getting out of the building, I saw Liam approaching me again. He looked different this time. He was not a muscled hunk like he used to be. But damn if he's a looker.

"How's it going man!" Liam asked.

"Well enough!"

"Listen, I hope you don't mind me asking..." Liam said, and I knew he was about to say something offensive. "But did he beat you up or something?"

"What?"

"Gideon Green! Is he into pain stuff?"

"No!"

"Then why are you suing him?"

"Dude, I've been pretty much his sex toy; And I don't see this whole thing stopping anytime soon. I don't want that to be my future."

"I know I shouldn't be saying these things." Liam paused, looked around a little before saying. "You should just drop the case and go back to work."

"What?" I was dumbfounded.

"I know what you are thinking." There was sadness in his eyes. "But there's no winning with these people. The rich and powerful can get away with anything. It's best to just drop it and take it. You're still getting paid. A wrong move and you'll be unable to get a job anywhere."

"Dude!" I felt a hollowness in my chest. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"Well, I just see things a little clearer now. The world is not fair. It never was. You just do what you need to do... to survive."

"It's been rough for you too, huh!"

"You would not believe it if I told you."

"I'll think about it." I said. "From Matt's reaction though; I don't think he has enough confidence to sue Mr. Green."

"You've got some guts," Liam said. "I have to give you that. To even think about suing a billionaire. Un-fucking-believable!"

--

On my way home, I received a text, notifying me that I had already received my salary; despite not going to work for a while. I thought that maybe the payment was automated. I was not fired or anything, yet.

But a call from a private number a few minutes later made me suspicious. I ignored the call.

There was some construction work going on at the top floor of my apartment building. I saw a bunch of construction workers getting out as I was entering the building.

Just as I was getting inside my apartment, I received a text that just said, "I am disappointed sweetie."

I turned my phone off. Out of all the emotions I was feeling at the time; the fact that I had disappointed Mr. Green made me feel the worst.

He has made me feel so good for such a long time. But I knew I had to be realistic. I still had to go home after getting my guts pounded, to an empty room.

Mr. Green had told me that he loved me time and time again. But I am wise enough to know that words don't have meaning if your actions don't match. He was paying me, buying me gifts, but I was still nothing more than just a tight hole to keep his dick happy.