Futile Escape Attempt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoot!"

"Is it true that you didn't have sex with anybody while I was... away."

"I swear to you!"

"You didn't even masturbate?" I pried further.

"Well," He sounded embarrassed. "I did masturbate, multiple times... looking at the videos we made together on my phone."

"I'm flattered!" I flatly said.

"You have that effect on me." He explained. "Let me tell you that I have cried actual tears thinking that I won't be able to see your smile anymore. And to think that I made you cry like that, made me feel like an absolute piece of hot garbage."

There he goes with his heart melting charm. I had to change the subject.

"Were you mad at Liam for hugging me like that?" I asked.

"I was madder at myself and my attorneys."

"Jealous?"

"Maybe a little bit!"

"I saw the way you were looking at us." I reminded him.

"Well," Gideon said. "He was holding you in a, what seemed like, a tender hug. But you've hugged me better since then."

"Oh?"

"His dick was not inside you when you two were hugging."

"Oh!"

"That friend of yours is in a shitty situation."

"What do you mean?"

"Dick & Cox is an awful law firm." Gideon explained. "You went to the worst possible place to sue me."

"But they have a pretty decent reputation. I went..."

"It's all bullshit." Gideon stopped me. "How do you think this case was prepared and settled so quickly? Hell, I got the full tape of your conversation a day after you spoke with that lawyer."

"What the fuck?" I was dumbfounded.

"Your friend maybe just staying there because of the payment." Gideon commenter. "Or he is just another cog in the machine."

"He has a younger boyfriend." I said. "Not like us of course. But he said something about passively going along with the motion."

"I'd say he's in too deep now."

"Deep in what?"

"The less you know about this the better babe!" Gideon said. "I'll try and see if I can help this friend of your."

"You'd do that?"

"You said he's a good friend."

"We haven't met in a long time. But he is."

I told Gideon that I had already prepared lunch and it was getting cold. He quickly got up, wore a pair of shorts and went to the washroom to freshen up.

It was almost five when we had our late lunch. I was washing the dishes when we heard a small commotion outside the apartment door.

I looked at Gideon and gestured him to go check it out. He came back and told me that one of my roommate's girlfriend wanted access to the apartment. She suspected her boyfriend was cheating on her.

I told Gideon to go to my room and I could handle the situation. I let the woman in and explained the situation to her. It took her a moment to swallow the information properly. I also told her that I would be moving out in a week.

--

I walked inside my room to see that Gideon was on his phone.

"I don't mind you working." I said as I walked up to him. "But I don't want you working late."

"Just texting some..." He looked up at me and stopped talking.

"It can wait." I said as I started taking my shirt off.

"It can go to hell." Gideon said as he took his own shirt off.

"Nope!" I stopped him from standing up to take his shorts off, and straddled his thighs. "They can come off later."

"Whatever you say!"

We started making out until the front side of both of our shorts were straining and wet. I got up from on top of him and retrieved some lube. All the while both of us took our shorts off. After pouring copious amounts of lube on his dick, I straddled him again. But this time, slowly taking his dick inside of me.

I rode him for a while before pushing him on his back and starting to kiss him. This time, he slowly started fucking me as I was on top of him. As he picked up pace, I knew I was going to cum with the friction of his stomach. With the intense pounding, I bit his neck as I orgasmed.

Gideon did not stop his pounding until he finished deep inside of me. I instinctually got up and started licking my cum off of his torso.

"I thought you didn't like that." Gideon commented.

"I never said I didn't like it." I corrected him. "You heard it all?"

"Of course I did." He said. "I was breathing down your neck like some monster."

"Maybe I have come to like being chased by monsters."

"The thrill of the chase?"

"The thrill of what the monster will do to me if I get caught."

"Now I want to chase you!" Gideon said. "How hot would it be?"

"There's no space for that in here." I was also intrigued by the idea. "Maybe we could do that in your penthouse."

"You're talking about hide and seek." Gideon mentioned. "I want to chase you through the woods. You'll keep running around, not knowing how am I going to get you. But you know I am there." He stopped for a moment and said. "But you'd have to run and give a proper chase. I feel like you'd just wait in the corner to get caught."

"Absolutely not!" I protested. "You won't even find me. And even if you see me, I will run the fuck away from you. You'd have to work hard to catch me." My breathing got faster. "And even if you get your hands on me. I will not go down without kicking and screaming."

I realized that both of us were hot and heavy once again thinking about this scenario.

"So," I ask him. "What would you do in the woods, if you find me?"

"Let's just say that you are a fast runner." Gideon said as he slowly sat up on the bed. "But you cannot keep running forever."

I stood up, acting like I was about to run away from him in my tiny bedroom.

"Sooner or later, I am going to catch you. And you know that!"

Gideon stood up, making me take a couple of steps back.

"You know you are going to get caught. You know what I am capable of."

I kept walking back and slipped. Gideon almost reached over to catch me. But he let me fall at the last moment. This was playing too much into our fantasy.

"Soon enough, you feel me breathing down your neck."

I was now sitting on my ass, with my legs wide open.

"You try to take a look back and see if the monster really caught up to you." Gideon was now standing between my legs. "And that's your biggest mistake! You cannot keep your balance and fall over as soon as you see me."

As I was on the ground, the imposing figure of a completely naked Gideon towering over me was the hottest thing ever. I wanted to reach up and worship that magnificent penis, but I patiently waited to be devoured by my monster.

"You'll try crawling away from me, with a last pathetic attempt to escape."

I did exactly that. I tried to turn and start crawling when Gideon swiftly grabbed me by the legs and pulled me towards him.

This time there was absolutely no tenderness with the fuck I was receiving. Gideon went to town on my ass and gave me a hickey in return. He then flipped me over and spanked my ass before picking me up on his shoulder.

He effortlessly carried me like a prize after a successful hunt.

Gideon threw my body on the bed. My ass was near the edge of the bed and my legs were supported by his shoulder. I let out a primal scream, as if the monster was taking a fresh victim, when Gideon penetrated me. That might have struck a chord somewhere deep in him. Because he started fucking me harder than ever before.

I was clenching my teeth and holding onto the edge of the mattress as Gideon planted his semen deep inside me.

--

We dressed up formally and had dinner outside later that night. Both of us were wearing suits out to dinner at a fancy European restaurant.

The evening was wonderful, and we went back to my own apartment one last time. I started packing the essentials straight away, and Gideon helped me out.

That night, both of us fell asleep without having sex. Believe it or not, we were too tired.

--

I professed my love to Gideon seven months after that. It happened a few days after I introduced him to my parents. Yes, that did happen.

He had been making me feel a little silly for quite some time. Like that one time, he took me to his grandfather's farm. I knew how special it was when he showed me around. Well... he did bend me over and fucked me behind the stable. But that aside, I saw a side of him I never knew existed.

The way his eyes watered up when he was talking about his childhood. I sat on his lap and kissed him on the forehead to make him feel better. And the subsequent look on his face, made me want to say those three words right then and there. But I didn't.

I took him to my parents. And to my surprise, he got along with them like they were long lost friends.

I heard them talking about office romance and how my mom and dad met during their internship just after finishing college. My dad said it was love at first sight for them. I went completely red in the face when Gideon said that it was love at first sight for us too.

The question of his age came up again on our drive back to the penthouse. He asked me if I was uncomfortable that he got along so well with my parents. I said that I thought that my parents to be a little suspicious.

Gideon then asked me if I was worried that he was going to die before me, leaving me alone. I completely flipped out and stopped talking to him for the rest of the drive home.

I was mad that he asked me that. I was mad that he was right. It was a constant fear of mine. Sure things are great now. But for how long? He's the one that decided to pursue me. So... if anything...

I realized something else during that quiet drive back home. At that moment, mind racing a mile a minute, I realized that I had truly fallen in love with this man.

I turned to look at him in quiet admiration. When he tried putting his hand over my thigh, I swatted him away, still acting mad.

Gideon apologised after going home. I warned him saying that, I did not want to hear talks about that nonsense again. When he promised that he would not, I kissed him and went straight to bed.

--

So, about the three words.

It's a little embarrassing to admit it, but I told him "I love you!" while he was churning out my insides a few days later.

We were out at a party beforehand. The way he acted around me, treating me as a proper partner, sealed the deal. I was already feeling emotionally vulnerable when he led me out of the party, in front of everyone, holding my hand.

So when he started fucking me like there was no tomorrow, I told him that I loved him.

My declaration of love made him ejaculate a little faster than I wanted him to. But he made it up to me later on.

I have told him "I love you!" countless times since then. He makes me say that over and over, telling me that it never gets old.

--

It has been four months since I professed my love to Gideon. We were now in a vacation house in Switzerland. The trip came up as a surprise. So I prepared a surprise for him as well.

It has been a long time since I've done this. I don't even remember the lines properly. But something told me that the speaker was more important than the speech.

I was able to hide the jersey from him while packing.

Gideon was drinking his coffee after breakfast. The weather was chilly when I got naked to put on the uniform. I could not bring a sample bottle of the beverage abroad. So I just picked up a small thermos and walked out in front of him.

"Babe?" Gideon's mouth was completely open when he saw me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" I greeted my audience of one. I was about to make up whatever came to mind.

"Aren't you sick of not being able to perform to your fullest potential for hours on end?" I flashed him the smile that he yearned for, before bringing out the thermos from behind me. "With our new product, you can kiss your problems goodbye."

"If you look at the ingredients," I turned around, showing my ass and the back of the jersey that said 'Green's', "You will understand that, with a mixture of completely organic ingredients," turning back, I noticed that Gideon's eyes were watery. "You can go on all night long; satisfying both you and your partner's deep seated urges."

His tears started flowing nonstop.

"Babe!" I had to ask him. "What's wrong? I just thought you might like this since it's been so long."

"It's perfect!" Gideon said as he stood up and approached me. "You're perfect. You have made this all so special."

He gave me a tight hug and rubbed my back. I was fully anticipating his hands to go down south, but he walked away.

"I actually had something planned to make the moment special." Gideon picked up a small box from the chair he was sitting next to. "But, there will never be a better moment than this one."

Gideon opened the box and I dropped the thermos on the ground. He quickly got down on one knee in front of me and presented the diamond ring to me.

"Henry," His hands were shaking as he said. "Will you marry me?"

I was really not expecting this. I would have been just happy if he was by my side. I even told him before that he did not have to do this. Yet...

"Yes I will!"

I also started bawling when he put the ring on my finger.

Both of us were crying and kissing before I begged him to fuck me. I was still crying a little bit when I begged him to cum deep inside of me.

This was the first time I had sex with a wedding ring on my finger. It was an emotionally fulfilling experience for me.

I don't know what the future holds for us. But I would be pretty happy if he's there with me.