Futile Escape Attempt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to get out of all this. And suing him might just keep him away from me in the future. I might have trouble looking for a new job. But if my lawyers manage to get a decent amount of settlement out of the case, I can start a new life in another state. I can be a waiter in a fast food joint if that's what I need to do to survive.

Maybe I will find someone that I can actually love. What I felt for Mr. Green is pure lust and subservience. That was enough to turn him on. And his forwardness, along with his dick, was enough to turn me on.

But I had to get out.

I stayed shut in my room for the next few days; only talking to my roommates when I got out to eat. The construction work on the floor above us drove me crazy for the first three days before it slowed down.

It was five days later when Matt Irvin contacted me. I was just getting out of the showers when he called me.

"We have good news for you Henry!" The man said as soon as I answered the phone. "We have prepared a case, and we will have it all settled out of court."

"But you said you weren't even sure if there was a case or not." I mentioned.

"Right," He said excitedly. "But there was an unexpected advancement as we were researching the case. We have been able to contact with Green Sign Sports. We have the date set and everything. You don't have to do anything. Just come to our office next Monday before lunch."

"What's going to happen there?"

"We'll settle the case."

--

I was way too anxious all day Sunday. I had no idea what was about to happen.

I got a text from a private number that afternoon. "Wear your old uniform tomorrow."

I could not even block private numbers. I had a hard time believing that I would be seeing Mr. Green again.

I wore the jersey for him again. This was a custom made jersey just for me. instead of saying Green on the back; it said Green's. You could easily think that this was nothing but a typo. But it was just another way for Mr. Green to let me know that I belonged to him.

I wore the jersey because I thought it would be the last time I was going to see him. It will not hurt to let him see me wearing his favourite clothes. He was not going to have sex with me in the law firm. And deep down, I did not want to disappoint that man again.

Let him have his eye candy.

--

As I approached the elevator of Dick and Cox law firm, I regretted wearing it.

I saw the elevator door closing up and Mr. Green was staring right at me. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

It has been so long. So long since I played with his cock, took him in my mouth, rested his balls on my hands. He probably already found someone else to satiate his urges, to pound that long dick into.

I am just some passing twink that he had his fun with. Despite everything, I felt slightly sad, knowing that his magnificent dick won't be digging oh so deep... let's move on!

I went to Matt's office before his secretary led me to a big conference room. There was a huge round table in there. I was sitting next to Matt Irvin. Mr. Green was sitting directly opposite from me.

I only said a couple of words to Matt while Mr. Green stayed completely silent during the whole ordeal.

Everything seemed surreal to me as I saw my own ruination. Both parties came to an agreement for a settlement. For my trouble, I will be given ten-thousand dollars as settlement money. And my job would be terminated.

It was less than my monthly salary! I have seen Mr. Green spend more that 10k for lunch.

I was ruined and I felt like I was the one to blame.

--

I was still in a daze as I started walking out of the building in the afternoon. I heard Liam calling out to me. When I turned around, I saw Liam running for me.

"I'm sorry man!" Liam said as soon as he got closer to me.

"You were right dude." I said, holding back my tears. "I'm totally fucked."

"Listen," Liam said. "Aaron and I have a nice enough apartment together. If you want to, you can stay with us for a while. Aaron would not mind."

"I never should have done this." I had trouble looking him in the eye.

"What is done is done." Liam grabbed me in a hug as he said, "Don't lose hope. There are plenty of ways for making money. I'll help you get another job."

I started crying this time.

"You'd go through all that for me?"

"Hey," Liam looked at me. "I've been fucked before. I've learned to just bend over and take it." After pulling away from the hug, he said. "You tried fighting. It did not pan out. We do whatever we can to put food on the table."

As I started wiping my tears, I saw Mr. Green walking by with a couple of bodyguards. As he looked at me from the side, I saw clear signs of anger. I was immensely scared as I saw him look at me like that.

I bade farewell to Liam and walked away.

--

On my way home, I started thinking about leaving my apartment as soon as possible. Mr. Green looked scary when he was in a sunny disposition. The way he looked at Liam and me absolutely terrified me. There was no winning with the man. Now my best bet for survival would be to go into hiding.

I would text Liam before leaving, as he was still willing to help me. But I could not accept help from him; making him just another target for Mr. Green.

As soon as I walked inside my apartment, all the blood in my body turned cold. Mr. Green was waiting for me inside.

There was no sign of my roommates.

"I did not mean to make you cry baby." Mr. Green said as he stood up.

I was still too shocked to say anything.

"I did not think you would do something so stupid. You should have known that these trivial lawsuits are pointless. I've been sued by the EU before, and I walked out unscathed!"

"What are you doing here?" I finally managed to ask.

"I wasn't planning to visit you straight away." He replied as he took a step towards me. "But I felt like shit after I saw you cry. To think that I was responsible for the tears in your eyes... unacceptable!"

"How did you get here?" I took a couple of steps back.

"I own this place!" He kept walking towards me.

"You bought this apartment?"

"This building!" He replied. "I had to get closer to you. I hope you didn't think you were hiding from me!"

"Where are my roommates?"

"My bodyguards took them out." He saw the horrified look on my face before adding. "Outside. Jesus Christ... what kind of monster do you think I am? They are probably checking out the top floor."

I did not say anything. I could not step back any further as my back was against the door.

Mr. Green was right in front of me and put both of his hands on my shoulder.

"Do you understand the situation you are in right now?"

I had been physically conquered by this man a long time ago. But at that moment, all of my mental resolve crumbled to dust. There was absolutely no way for me to get away from the man. He was always going to win. And my best course would be to just give into his needs. 'Just bend over and take it' as Liam had said before.

I meekly nodded to him in response.

"I am telling you again." He said, his mouth way too close to mine. "I did not want to hurt you. I never want to see you cry, ever!"

"You don't have to be romantic." I said. "Just get this over with."

He slammed his hand on the door behind me, making me jump up.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I love you before you believe me."

He had professed him love countless times before. But I did not believe him one bit. It was lust, that's all. It's easy to say those words when your dick is hard and wet.

I looked down to see that his dick was not even hard.

"It took me a while to realize." Mr. Green continued. "But I fell in love with you on the very first time I saw you giving that speech. So full of life and cheerful! That's why I wanted to relive that moment over and over again. I have been foolish before. But what really made me understand my feelings for you was the loneliness. When you stopped showing up at work. I had a really tough time thinking that I lost you."

I was still having a hard time believing him.

"I know what you are thinking." He kept talking. "You're probably thinking that I'm full of shit. You know what... to prove my love to you, I won't fuck you until you come onto me! I'll stay with you; but we're not having sex."

It has been so long since I had sex with him. I have masturbated, sure. But his dick is incomparable. And he was standing inches away from my face, telling me that he would not fuck me!

"What do you mean you will stay with me?" I asked him.

"It means exactly what you think it means." Mr. Green took a few steps back. "I am not leaving you right now. Not before you realize that I truly love you."

"And you are not going to..."

"Not unless you want me to."

"You are going to stay here? In this apartment?"

"Yes!"

His bathroom alone is larger than the entire living room and kitchen combined.

"So," Mr. Green turned away from me and started walking towards the kitchen. "Is there something to eat around here. I need food right now."

"We can order whatever you like." I said to him.

As Mr. Green started checking his phone to see what to order, I checked out his crotch once again. His dick did not seem that hard. The prominent bulge was still there. But I knew that dick well enough to know that it was not hard. I was still confused as to what he was doing here with me and what was his plan.

--

Mr. Green ordered food and started talking on the phone with I don't know who. But from the conversation, I figured out that he was talking about work. He was telling someone to postpone a bunch of meetings.

I could not believe that he was serious about actually staying with me. Now I was completely trapped with no chance of escape. Mr. Green made sure I knew that. Now he is saying that he was not going to leave me out of sight before... I realize that he loves me! Is that even possible?

He is just a little bit obsessed with me, that's all. And he says that he's not even going to fuck me. What the fuck is that all about? That was literally the best thing about the whole mess.

The mind numbingly awesome sex I was experiencing with his more than above average sized penis. The explosive orgasms I achieved with the sizable dick planted deep inside of me. He wants me to be the one to beg for his long, thick, and magnificent cock. Oh how I longed to get a glimpse of that magnificent member.

Absolutely not!

I am not going to fall for his mind games. Even though I keep glancing down there from time to time.

One of Mr. Green's bodyguards brought in the food. Mr. Green told me that he had also ordered food for my roommates and his staff.

He started casually talking to me as we started eating together.

"If you don't mind me asking," Mr. Green asked. "What have you been doing for the past few days?"

"I pretty much shut myself inside this apartment." I responded truthfully.

"That's terrible for your mental health." He had a mocking tone in his voice that I did not like. "Have you been trying to hide from me?"

I sighed in response.

"What?" He asked again. "Are you scared of me?"

I did not answer him.

"Oh come one." He sounded frustrated. "I'm not scary!" He reflected on his words before adding, "I don't want you to be scared of me."

"I'm not scared of you." I told him the half-truth. "But you can come off as a little... aggressive from time to time."

"I get that." He nodded before saying. "Let's change the subject for now. Who was that guy in the lobby that you were hugging earlier?"

I dropped my spoon on the table. I tried to read into his poker face. He did not seem angry at the moment. But I remember how he looked at us earlier.

"What?" He scoffed. "I just want to know who it was... that you were so comfortable around."

"It's just an old friend that I ran into a few days ago. He works at the law firm." I told him the truth. I knew he could find out everything he could about Liam if he wanted to.

"Friend from high-school? College?" He pried. "You were close with him?"

"You see," I snapped at him. "This is why I'm afraid of you. It's a friend that was trying to comfort me during a genuinely vulnerable moment in my life. And you are asking questions about him like you'll get him assassinated or something."

"Whoah! I have never assassinated anyone before!"

I was not about to fall for it.

"And not to mention; you were the one that made me feel that way." I knew that would strike a nerve; if her really cared about me the way he said he did. "Liam thinks I am about to be homeless and he offered me a place to stay. He said he would help me find work. That's what good friends do."

Mr. Green was silently looking down at the table.

"Liam is also in a three year long healthy and committed relationship." I said, letting him know that Liam was not making a move at me.

"How long has he been working in that law firm?" He asked.

"A year maybe, why?"

"Nothing!" He sighed before saying. "I am glad that he was there for you at that moment. Again, I am sorry for making you feel the way I did."

Now I felt like shit for making him feel bad.

"I can help him out by sending some money. I can be anonymous if you want me to."

"That's another thing, you can't buy everything with money."

"You'd be surprised honey."

"Liam's not poor and destitute. He has a good job."

"Job security is shit in this economy."

"Why do you have to be so difficult! I don't need your money."

"That's irrelevant." He looked me in the eyes once again. "I need you!"

This time I had trouble turning my gaze away from his. The deep sense of burning passion was evident in his eyes. I wanted to look down and see if his dick was hard or not. But the table was obstructing his crotch.

"Just tell me what you need." Mr. Green said. "I'll make it happen. Anything to make you happy."

"You can't."

"Try me."

"Don't you get it?" I broke down. "I don't want to be a billionaire's sex pet. I want a normal fucking relationship. One where I can introduce my partner to my parents."

"I'll do it!"

"What?"

"I'll meet your parents."

"What the fuck?"

"If that's what you want." Mr. Green said. "I'll meet all your friends and extended family. You can introduce me to them."

"But you are older than both of my parents."

"I don't care." Mr. Green said. "I'll marry you in the court of law if that's what it takes to convince my love to you."

I had trouble thinking straight at the moment. I didn't understand what had brought on this sudden intense urge to make me happy. Maybe he just wanted to fuck me. That's all.

"But," He said. "I would rather prefer that our relationship is not talked about in the media."

'Why would I want to be in the media in the first place?'

"With our sexual orientation," He explained. "And the massive age gap. People are likely to start talking."

"Considering I do agree with your proposal." I said, despite knowing that I had no other choice. "How is it going to work?"

"Simple," He stated. "All our friends and family are going to be well aware of our relationship. But we will not be discussed in any social media or news outlets."

"Is that even possible?"

"You don't have to worry about that."

"Okay," I said. "But we don't have to get married."

"That's a deal." He said, got up from the table and started washing his plate. "I'll need to take a shower."

"Huh!" He probably wanted to take a shower with me. Our naked bodies rubbing against one another. Surely his dick will get incredibly hard as we shower together. I know I am not strong enough to resist him once we get naked together. And even if I try to resist, he will have his way with me anyway.

"There's a washroom attached to your bedroom right?"

"Yes?"

"You stay right here." He turned to look at me. "I'll take a quick shower and greet your friends later."

"Huh!" I was way to confused.

'Aren't we going to shower together?' I thought.

"We'll start right now. I'll introduce myself to your roommates after I wash away the smell."

"What'll you wear?" I asked. "My clothes are not going to fit you."

He walked over to the living room couch and brought out a small suitcase.

"I came prepared to stay with you as long as it takes." He said before walking to my room.

I was pacing around the living room as Mr. Green was showering inside. The thought of a swift escape did cross my mind for a moment. But I gave up that thought as there was no running away from this. I just had to bend over and take it.

But Gideon did not make a move on me.

He walked out of my room, telling me he really liked my bedroom. He was wearing a nightgown that seemed like it cost more than a month's rent of the apartment.

I got inside my room to take a shower after that. I took my time and tried my best to calm down. When I got out into the living room later on, I saw Gideon chatting with both of my roommates. They were laughing about something as I walked out.

"I ordered Chinese food for everybody." Gideon told my roommates. "It might be a little cold."

"Don't worry about it Mr. Green." One of my roommates said. "I had no idea you were going to buy a sports team."

"The deal is far from over." Mr. Green answered. "It will take six more months before the news goes public."

He had already told my roommates that he was 'going out' with me.

--

Later that night, Mr. Green and I went inside my bedroom together... to sleep. There was a queen sized bed, that could support the two of us.

In theory, the two of us should be able to lay down side by side and fall asleep.

But we haven't had sex for so long. I didn't know how he would be able to control himself. I can control myself just fine.

"So," I said before getting on the bed. "No funny business."

"Absolutely not!" He promised.

"Then why is your dick hard?" I pointed at the large appendage poking out of the gown.

"That's none of your business!"

"No?"

"Listen Henry," He said. "It's been so long since I had sex. My dick just knows that you are nearby." Then he pointed at my own painfully obvious erection. "Besides, what about you!"

"That's none of your business!" Flustered, I repeated his answer before asking. "Is it true? You did not have sex with anyone else?"

"Absolutely no." He answered. "Not when I have someone like you waiting for me."

"Okay?"

He was trying to charm my pants off of me. I could not let him win. My body clearly wanted this, but I had to be stronger. Gideon is not my boyfriend, yet. He was trying his best though.

I knew I needed to calm myself down. But there was a gentle ache deep inside me when we were getting on the bed.

Now, we were laying on our backs, both of our dicks pointing at the ceiling.

"Did you hate it when I shared you with others?" Gideon asked.

"I did not hate the experience at the time." I told the truth. "But you should understand, that is not necessarily what I want from a partner."

"We're strictly monogamous from now on."

'Is he really in love with me?' I thought as I turned to look at him.

"We can have sex with others from time to time." I told him. "But you have to ask for my permission about it first."

I turned to see his smiling face before saying, "Wait, no... we're not having sex."

"Of course not."

I looked slightly downward, to see his hard, solitary dick, standing alone without my attention. I was tempted, and mesmerized.

"Can you tell me about the people that were mean to you in the office?" Gideon asked.

"Most of them. Why?"

"Nobody was nice to you?"

"There were nice people. Why are you asking?"

"Just tell me the names of the people that were nice to you. They will get a substantial raise for no reason in particular."

"Janice and Cade from accounting."