Future Ch. 03

Story Info
This story is a fantasy.
10.8k words
4.66
5.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

This story is a fantasy although the characters depicted are known to me. I have expanded on the seduction of my aunt and her husband which is a true story that I may choose to publish one day.

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Previously in Chapter 2

"Good morning mommy."

Stef turned and saw Sam walking towards her, a radiant smile on her face and dressed in a sheer, see-through black lace gown that came down to her ankles. The white gold slave collar around her neck caught the light and seemed to make the beauty of her face shine even more.

Stef smiled back at her, "Good morning, Samantha. Did you sleep well?"

Sam loved how Stef used her full name. It made her feel, special. "My sleep was wonderful mommy. I haven't slept that well in years."

Stef stood up and put her arms out, they embraced and kissed. Stef drew back and said, "Sit down and I'll get you a coffee."

"Thank you, mommy."

Stef returned with a coffee and placed it in front of Sam, "Help yourself to some of the fruit as well Samantha."

"Thank you, mommy." She began picking at the sliced fruit laid out in front of her.

Stef watched her eat, "So did you enjoy last night Samantha?"

Sam looked up at Stef, "I did mommy. I don't want it to end."

"It doesn't have to my darling girl. Once you've finished your breakfast you may remove your gown, kneel in front of mommy, and worship my pussy."

Sam smiled at Stef, stood up, dropped a cushion on the floor, removed her gown and knelt naked in front of Stef, hands clasped behind back. Sam leant in and began eating her mommy's pussy.

Our Story continues............................

Vanessa and Tina were driving, Ash and Kelly in the back seat. They were heading to Ash's sisters to meet for lunch. They pulled into the driveway, Ash and Kelly looked towards the house and then at each other, hesitant looks on their faces.

Vanessa turned to the back seat, "It's show time ladies."

The four of them walked to the front door and knocked.

The door opened to a smiling blonde with pale blue eyes, almost a replica of Ash, it was Alex her younger sister. "Come in, come in," she said.

They walked into the lounge and were introduced to Jerry, Alex's husband, a powerfully built 6'1" male with dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

After all the introductions had been made Vanessa began speaking. "So, Alex, as we discussed on the phone, my daughter and I are prepared to lend you Ash and Kelly for the weekend. They are to serve you in any way you desire. There are only two rules, first, we want you to film and stream everything to us with the cameras I've provided, and second, mother and daughter are to be returned with no permanent marks. Is this agreeable?"

Alex had been listening intently, she smiled, looked at her sister and niece, then back to Vanessa. "Very agreeable, when are we allowed to start?"

"Now," Vanessa said smiling.

Alex looked at her sister and niece, "Strip. You are to be naked in front of your Mistress and Master when you are here."

Ash and Kelly stood and removed their clothes, mother and daughter were standing almost naked in front of the two seated couples, wearing only their high stockings, heels and slave collars.

"Now my pretty older sister, service my husband like you were trained to do."

Ash looked at her daughter, then at her brother-in-law seated in front of her, she stepped forward and knelt in front of him, unzipped his trousers, his erect member popped out. Ash began licking up and down the shaft of Jerry's cock. This was turning Ash on, performing a sexual act in front of an audience had always been one of her favourite things.

Alex looked at Kelly, her young athletic body, shaved pussy and pert breasts, this was going to be a fun weekend she thought, "Kelly, do you like watching your mother licking your Uncle Jerry's cock?"

Kelly looked at her mother, then back to Alex, "Yes Aunty Alex. I do."

Alex smiled, she loved the way Kelly had called her Aunty, it made this so much naughtier, so much nastier. "On your knees my pretty niece, on your knees in your submissive position while you watch what your mother was trained to do."

Kelly dropped to her knees, legs apart, sat back on her heels, placed her hands behind her head and assumed the collar me position.

Alex had a radiant smile on her face, "Very good my pretty little niece, you have been well trained."

Kelly felt proud to have pleased her aunt, she smiled back and said, "Thank you Aunty Alex."

Alex looked at Vanessa and Tina, "So, until five pm Sunday?"

"Yes," Vanessa replied.

Alex looked down at Kelly, "Let's see our guests out."

Kelly rose but was unsure what her aunt meant; she was hoping they could say goodbye at the front door. Kelly opened the front door and breathed a sigh of relief; she couldn't see anyone outside.

"Now Kelly, open the car door for our guests."

Kelly blushed bright red, she was naked except for high heels and thigh high stay ups with a slave collar. Her aunt was asking her to walk out to the car parked in the driveway, "But Aunty Alex....."

Alex cut her niece off, "Submissives do not say 'but' Alex. Submissives only say 'yes' or 'no'. Do I make myself clear?"

Kelly looked down, "Yes Aunty Alex," and she walked out to the passenger side door and opened it for Tina, then closed the door once Tina was seated. Kelly then walked around to the driver's side door and looking around saw a young redheaded woman jogging past, staring at her. Kelly opened the door, Vanessa and Aunt Alex were chatting beside it. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity Vanessa slipped into the driver's seat and Kelly was able to close the car door. Kelly was now standing slightly behind her aunt, and she saw the same red-headed woman jogging back past again, staring at her, their eyes locked, and Kelly was sure the redhead was smiling at her.

The car pulled off and Aunty Alex was waving goodbye before looking back to Kelly, "Let's get you inside."

They were walking towards the door when Kelly heard someone say, "Hi," behind them. Both Kelly and her aunt turned and saw the red-headed jogger standing in front of them.

"Hi," she said again, "I've just moved into the neighborhood and couldn't help but notice your daughter is a naturist."

Alex smiled at the redhead, "Oh this isn't my daughter, and she definitely isn't a naturist."

"Oh," the redhead said, a confused look on her face.

Kelly found this completely bizarre, she felt like she was having an out of body experience, standing outside naked, while her aunt was having a conversation with a new neighbour as if this was something that happened every day. The redhead looked at Kelly again and then back at Alex.

Alex smiled at her, "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Alex, and this is my niece Kelly. Welcome to the neighborhood." Alex put out her hand.

The redhead took Alex's hand, she still had a slightly confused look on her face, "I'm Stella. Nice to meet the two of you."

Alex looked at Kelly, "Aren't you going to say hello to our new neighbour?"

Kelly put her hand out, "Hi Stella, lovely to meet you."

"And lovely to meet you," Stella said as she shook Kelly's hand, a beaming smile on her face.

Susie had stepped inside Stella's mind when Kelly shook her hand. Stella was a twenty-six-year-old, recently divorced bisexual. Her husband, an evangelical Christian, had moved out when he had caught Stella with her best friend, naked in bed together. Her husband had told her that sleeping with another woman was a sin he couldn't forgive. Stella was now standing in front of a naked Kelly and couldn't take her eyes off her. Stella couldn't believe how gorgeous Kelly was and had kept circling back in her jog when she had seen her. She was suddenly jolted back when she heard Alex's voice.

"........drinks tomorrow night?"

Stella wasn't sure what the first part of the conversation was, "Oh I'm sorry Alex. What were you saying?"

"Would you like to join us for drinks tomorrow night? A welcome to the neighborhood."

Susie was pushing erotic images of Kelly into Stella's mind, making Stella lust after and want Kelly.

"Oh, I'd love to," Stella replied, staring back and locking eyes with Kelly as she replied.

"Fantastic, we'll see you around seven." Alex turned with Kelly and led her back inside.

Stella was staring at them as they disappeared behind the door. Fuck, Kelly's hot, she thought. Then she jogged off wanting to be home to shower and make herself look as gorgeous as possible on the off chance she saw Kelly again that day.

Alex and Kelly walked inside. Kelly looked over to her mother, she was still on her knees in front of Uncle Jerry, hands clasped behind her back, her tongue licking up and down the shaft of his throbbing cock. Kelly was staring at it, amazed how smooth it was. Her uncle was circumcised, and his penis would have been about ten inches long with a girth of about three and a half inches. Kelly watched as her mother's tongue ran up from the base to the head of his cock, circled it with the tip of her tongue, before sliding her tongue back down to the base again. Kelly was open mouthed as she watched Uncle Jerry's cock throb and eject a small amount of pre-cum each time her mother's tongue approached the head, her mother would then lick it up and swallow.

Kelly heard her aunt speak behind her, "Very enticing, isn't it?"

Kelly was mesmerized as she replied, "Yes, Aunty Alex, it is." She felt her aunt approach from behind, and then her aunt's hands cupped her breasts. Kelly moaned as her nipples were squeezed and pinched.

"Would you like to help your mother pleasure Uncle Jerry's cock?"

"Yes, Aunty Alex"

"Will you lick his cock with your mother?"

Kelly moaned, "Yes, Aunty Alex"

"Join your mother, Kelly. Join your mother, my pretty little niece."

Kelly felt like she was in a dream as she walked over and then knelt beside her mother. Kelly placed her arms behind her back, looked up at her uncle, then looked to her right at her smiling mother. Then Kelly looked at her uncle's cock, leant in, and began licking.

Alex sat on the arm of the sofa beside her husband and put her left arm around him. She looked down at her sister and niece, both kneeling, naked, hands clasped behind their backs, licking and worshipping her husband's cock. This had been their fantasy for years, to have a mother and daughter worship both of them, and the fact it was her sister and niece, that they were family, just made it so much more erotic. Alex had been disappointed with her sister when she refused to bring her daughter to submit to them, and she had been even angrier when her sister had left and stopped being their submissive. Now Alex was going to make her sister pay in the most depraved ways.

Alex smiled and spoke, "Ashleigh," her sister looked up at her, "I want you to take my husband's cock in your hand."

"Yes, Mistress Alex." Ashleigh grasped her brother-in-law's cock around the base of his shaft. She had a fairly good idea what was going to occur next. Ashleigh swallowed to lubricate her throat. It was in preparation to swallow Jerry's cock like she had done on so many previous occasions. But what her sister said next surprised and shocked her.

"Feed my husband's cock to your daughter. Train your daughter. Train her how to open her throat and swallow cock."

Ashleigh looked at the throbbing cock in her hand, looked at her daughter. Was she really going to do this? It was so perverse she thought, kneeling naked with her daughter, and serving a cock together. Ashleigh felt the cock throb in her hand, with her other hand she bunched up her daughter's hair and began guiding her daughter's mouth down towards the cock.

Kelly was watching, wide eyed, as her mother was told by her aunt to feed Uncle Jerry's cock to her. Kelly thought that fucking her mother was kinky but what her aunt and uncle were doing was next level. Being a submissive to a hard cock offered to her by her mother was just so wrong. Kelly's pussy was dripping as she felt her mother grab her hair and watched as her uncle's cock came closer to her mouth. Kelly's aunt was smiling at her.

Susie had been watching all this through the minds of husband and wife, mother and daughter. Increasing all fours sexual excitement. Ash and Kelly had welcomed becoming submissives, their minds were so easy to bend. Alex and Jerry were natural Dom's and had wanted this forbidden foursome with no real encouragement. Susie felt like she was floating above the room as she watched this scene play out. She was concentrating on increasing Ash and Kelly's submissive natures, making them want to be slaves, to be fuck dolls, to be playthings for their master and mistress.

Alex was loving this. It was so forbidden. So taboo, "Feed my husband's cock to your daughter, sister slut. Feed that forbidden cock to her."

Ash felt like she had no control. That she was her sister's submissive once more and would do anything asked of her, no matter how wrong or perverse. "Yes, Mistress Alex."

Ash began pointing the cock to her daughter's mouth and guided her daughters head toward it. This felt so wrong. So, taboo. She felt her Jerry's cock throb and stiffen in her hand. The thought of how wrong this was kept replaying through her mind as her daughter's mouth began to open. As Ash guided her brother-in-law's cock into her daughter's mouth, she felt it pulsating, throbbing, faster and faster. Her sister was staring, open mouthed, almost drooling, then her sister was closing her mouth, smiling as she watched this depraved display of a mother and daughter, her sister and niece, servicing her husband.

Kelly watched as her uncle's cock was presented in front of her, she felt a slight pressure as her mother guided her towards the throbbing cock by her hair. Kelly knew this was wrong, forbidden, taboo. Kelly's mouth opened; she was salivating as her tongue extended out over her lower lip. Her pussy was soaking wet, and she kept thinking how wrong this was, to have her mother guiding her uncle's cock towards her face while her aunt watched and smiled. Kelly felt the head of her uncle's cock brush up against her tongue, she tasted the pre-cum and it was delicious. Kelly felt herself shudder and begin to cum. The shaft of the cock was now sliding across her tongue, the head beginning to touch the back of her throat as her mother continued to guide the throbbing cock into her mouth. Kelly's lips encircled her uncle's cock, and she began moving her head back and forth, allowing the cock to slide in and out of her mouth. Each thrust penetrating slightly deeper. Kelly felt the head of the cock begin to slide down her throat and then retreat back out again. Back and forth. Kelly's mouth had become a fuck hole for her uncle's pleasure. Kelly had become a willing slave to her aunt and uncle, a toy to be played with. Kelly moaned as her uncle's cock began to thrust deeper. Her throat was relaxed, well lubricated, her gag reflex was diminishing with each thrust of her uncle's throbbing cock, her moist lips stretching around the girth of his cock. So big, so big she thought. Then it happened, the next thrust she felt the cock slide deep down her throat, felt her throat expand as the engorged cock filled her throat, felt the cock throbbing as she held her breath and contracted her throat around the cock. Her uncles cock passed her open epiglottis, slid down past her voice box, past the pharynx, through her upper esophageal sphincter, down into the esophagus, and eventually through her lower esophageal sphincter. Kelly felt her mother's hot breath on the back of her neck, the nape of her neck was being kissed and licked and her earlobes were being nibbled. Kelly felt her mother's hand come around her throat, brushing against the engorged cock now buried deep inside her. Kelly felt the orgasms wash over her body. She was cumming again and again, as her uncle's cock throbbed deep in her throat.

Alex was watching in awe as Kelly swallowed her husband's cock. Fed to Kelly by her own mother. She watched her niece's throat bulge out as Jerry's cock slid deeper into her, watched as her sister, Kelly's mother, caressed her daughters throat with her hand and gently kissed and nibbled her neck and ears. Alex started talking to her sister and niece, quietly, seductively, "My pretty mother-daughter submissives, serve your master, serve your mistress. We own you. Our desires are your desires, you exist to serve us, serving is your role, your need. The only pleasure you have is the pleasure of serving."

Ash and Kelly were listening to Alex's voice, it was hypnotic, controlling, tempting.

"Cup your daughter's breasts. Pinch your daughter's nipples as she sucks her uncle's cock. You're my sister and my slave and now your daughter is my slave. Tell me sister-slut, tell me what you and your daughter are."

Ash felt her hands move around her daughter's breasts, nipples being pinched between thumb and forefinger. "We are your slaves Mistress Alex. We exist only to serve you. Your pleasure is our pleasure."

Alex smiled at her sister, "I think we should move to the bedroom."

Ash pulled her daughters head back from Jerry's cock and the cock flopped out of Kelly's mouth. Alex put her hand out to her sister, stood up and began leading the mother and daughter to the bedroom.

*

When Vanessa and Tina had returned home Vanessa had asked her daughter if she would like to go out for the evening and Tina had excitedly agreed. Vanessa had then made a call to Jade, the salesclerk who had seen Vanessa naked and kissing her daughter in the change room of a dress shop a few weeks earlier.

When her call was answered Vanessa said, "Hi Jade, it's Vanessa here."

Jade heard the voice on the other end of the call and immediately blushed, "Hi Vanessa, it's lovely to hear from you."

Vanessa smiled and replied, "Tina and I were wondering if you'd like to meet for a drink tonight. Say around seven?"

Jade's voice went quieter, "I uhm, I, I have my sister staying with me."

Vanessa jumped in before Jade could say anything else, "Perfect, bring her along. I'll text you the address."

Vanessa smiled at Tina, "Looks like we might have a double date tonight, let's get showered and changed."

A few hours later Vanessa and Tina, dressed in the same black cocktail dresses they had purchased at Jade's store, were seated in a booth, enjoying a cocktail and waiting for Jade to arrive.

And then, they were there. Jade and her sister. Identical in every way.

Both ladies were stunning in thigh high black suede boots, black leather skirts and see-through black silk blouses with push up black lace bras that accentuated their firm breasts.

"Vanessa, Tina, this is my sister June."

Tina and Vanessa were up and out of the booth, kissing both girls on the cheeks and saying how lovely it was to see them, how beautiful they both looked. Then they were seated, Jade had slid into the booth with Vanessa following beside her and opposite June had slid in with Tina sitting beside her. A waitress had brought them all a fresh round of cocktails and they were soon all chatting and laughing.

"So Jade, I'm so pleased you could make it out tonight," Vanessa said. At the same time she said this, her fingers were running up and down Jade's thigh, eliciting a quiet moan from her.

Jade smiled at Vanessa and leant into her ear and whispered, "I'm so glad you called. I was hoping you would," Jade's hand was now sliding up Vanessa's inner thigh, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and Tina in the dressing room," Jade's fingers brushed up against Vanessa's labia, she was surprised that Vanessa was wearing no underwear, "I'd love to see the two of you naked and kissing again." Jade's lips brushed against Vanessa's earlobe in a soft kiss.

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers