Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh June, so good. Your tongue is so good."

June looked up at her sister. "Jade."

"Mmmm."

"Jade. I want us to fuck our mom. Just like Tina and Vanessa. Is that wrong?"

Jade's eyes opened wide, and she laughed, "You kinky bitch. Of course it's wrong. And of course I want to fuck her with you. But there's something you need to do for me."

"Anything Jade, anything you want I'll try to do."

Jade smiled, "I want to fuck our cousins. I want to fuck Linda and David. Together."

"Oh Jade. Babe. Yes. I'd love that, yes."

"And."

June looked at her sister quizzically, "And?"

Jade had a wicked gleam in her eyes, "And. I want to watch Linda suck her brother's cock. I want Linda to deepthroat David and then I want them to fuck while we watch."

June's eyes grew wide as her sister described what she wanted to do, "Wow. And you said I was the kinky bitch."

Susie had been in the twins' minds, encouraging their forbidden fantasies. Now that the twins had brought their fantasies into the open Susie began the next step. Susie bridged across from the girl's minds into their mother's consciousness and then into their cousins, Linda and David. All three were still sleeping and Susie entered their dreamscape. Molding and manipulating erotic, forbidden dreams. First it was the girls' mother, her dream was easy to manipulate as she already had lesbian fantasies about young girls. In her dream the mother began fucking her daughter, June, while June was licking her sister's pussy. Susie implanted the fantasy in the mother's subconscious so this would become a growing recurring dream for her. Next, it was their cousin David. This was even easier. In the dream he was fucking June and Jade in a threesome, his wife watching, wanting to join in. When David turned away and looked back it was no longer his wife watching, it was his sister. His sister rose up out of her seat, walking over to join them. Finally, it was Linda. Linda who loved cock but was also partial to bisexual play as it turned her husband on. The husband and wife already had a favourite fantasy they played out about a foursome with her twin cousins. Now in the dream, as all four were fucking, her husband's cock suddenly became her brothers, this forbidden turn of events just made Linda want the cock more.

All three were having the most erotically vivid dreams they had ever had. They all came. And when they woke immediately after cumming, the dreams were still vividly detailed in their waking consciousness. The dreams were etched into their minds. All three wanted more.

*

Ashleigh and Kelly were standing downstairs, hands clasped behind their heads, shoulders pushed back, breasts erect and pert, pointing forward. The only thing mother and daughter were wearing were their slave collars.

Alex and Jerry were inspecting them, pleased at their new submissives and what they were about to do to them, when the doorbell rang. Alex, slightly annoyed, looked at her husband and said, "I'll deal with it."

Alex strode to the front door and opened it. She was surprised to see a striking redhead standing there, looking very sexy in a white sundress. Alex beamed at her, "Well, hello Stella. So lovely to see you again."

Stella had been tossing and turning all night. She hadn't been able to get the gorgeous blond out of her mind. It hadn't helped that Susie was also in her mind, encouraging these erotic thoughts. Stella also hadn't believed, for even a minute, that Kelly was really Alex's niece, and she hadn't cared. If Alex and Kelly were into that type of role-play, then Stella was happy to be part of it too. After a fitful night of sleep Stella had been up early, gone for a jog. Back and forth past Alex's house hoping to catch a glimpse of Kelly again. When this had failed, she had returned home, showered and then begun preening herself. Ensuring her body was totally hairless in all the right places. Minimal makeup applied, then removed and re-applied. Different hairstyles tried out and rejected. Tousled, ponytail, out again, up again, high pony, loose braids and finally the innocent little girl look with a pair of pigtails. Finally, it was the clothes. Sexy lacey underwear was a given, the next part was harder. Jeans, shorts, skirts, blouses, shirts. All had been tried on and discarded. Eventually, Stella went with the sundress, simple, elegant and innocent looking. Now she found herself at Alex's front door, ringing the bell, hours earlier than she had been invited. The door opened and Alex greeted her.

Stella beamed her most alluring smile and said, "Oh I'm so sorry to be a bother Alex. I just couldn't remember what time you wanted me to come over. And I also wanted to check if you'd like me to bring anything?"

Alex smiled, she recognised the look of lust on Stella's face, and she knew just how to manipulate it to her advantage. "No bother at all Stella." This sexy redhead was going to make a wonderful addition as a submissive. "Kelly has been so excited that you were coming over today. She was just about to begin her lessons but I'm sure she'd love to see you. Would you like to come in?"

Stella was confused as to what lessons Kelly would be having early on a Saturday afternoon, but she didn't care. Stella was going to get to see Kelly again. She followed Alex through the front door and into her house. As they entered the lounge Alex saw that Jerry had been busy. She heard an audible gasp behind her and turned to see Stella with her hand over her mouth, eyes wide open. A wicked smile came across Alex's face as she said to Stella, "My sister has come to stay as well. Let me introduce you. This is Ashleigh. Kelly's mother. "

Stella couldn't believe what she was looking at. Kelly was kneeling hands behind her head, looking straight forward at a man seated on a lounge. Her mother, Ashleigh, was in an identical position, beside Kelly. Although Stella had dismissed Alex and Kelly being related before, now it was hard to deny. All three women bore a remarkable resemblance to each other. All slim blondes, high cheekbones, turned up celestial noses, full lips and pale, flawless complexions. But what was most surprising to Stella was that Kelly and Ashleigh were both naked, black leather harnesses around their beautiful faces with silver O-ring mouth gags. Black leather slave collars around their necks. Nipple clamps connected by a silver chain on their breasts and then connected to a ring with another silver chain that led down to a third clamp on their clits.

"Oh wow," was all that came out of Stella's lips.

Alex was smiling at Stella, admiring the shocked look on her face. And then she spoke, "Would you like to join Kelly and Ashleigh for their training?"

Stella looked at Alex, mouth hanging open. Then she heard herself say something. She wasn't even sure it was her speaking. Stella felt like she was in a dream. Not even looking at Alex anymore. As she stared transfixed at Kelly and Ashleigh, Stella had an out of body experience and floating above the kinky scene heard her voice answer.

"Yes."

*

Tina and Vanessa walked into the room and saw the twins, Jade and June, naked and laughing, chatting away.

Tina was the first to speak, "Good morning ladies, having fun?"

Jade and June both looked up at her and said, "Yes," in unison. So cute.

Vanessa smiled, "What were you ladies talking about?"

Jade and June both laughed, then in unison again, "Fucking." And they both burst out laughing, rolling naked on the bed together.

Tina and Vanessa looked at each other, grinned, and then looked back at Jade and June.

Jade spoke first, "June want's us to both fuck our mom."

June pushed Jade and laughed, then said, "And Jade wants us to fuck our cousins, Linda and Dave." She looked at Jade, laughed again and then looked back up at Vanessa and Tina, "And then she wants them to fuck while we watch."

Tina and Vanessa stared at the twins, then looked back at each other, and in unison said, "Hot."

And everyone started laughing.

*

Stella was kneeling. Naked between Kelly and Ashleigh. A black leather harnesses around her face with a silver O-ring mouth gag. Black leather slave collar around her neck. Nipple clamps connected by a silver chain on her breasts and then connected to a ring with another silver chain that led down to a third clamp on her clit. Alex was smiling at Stella as her husband advanced. His hard erect cock entering the O-ring in Stella's mouth. Stella was unable to close her mouth even if she had wanted to. She felt the bulbous head of his cock enter, followed by the shaft. It slid effortlessly down her throat. One of Stella's gifts, a gift from God, her evangelical ex-husband had called it, was that Stella had no gag reflex. Stella watched as the huge cock slid out of her mouth. Then Jerry entered Ashleigh's mouth. In and out, in and out the cock pumped deep into Ashleigh's throat. Then it was Kelly's turn. Effortlessly sliding in and out, Stella watched as Kelly's throat expanded with the full width of the cock entering deep down her throat, then her throat retracted as it was withdrawn. Stella was wet as she watched Kelly have her throat fucked, she was imagining what it would be like to have a cock, to be able to use Kelly's throat like that. Then the cock was in Stella's mouth again, pushing further down than she had ever felt a cock go before. Stella loved being used like this, loved being a sex toy, loved submitting. Then she felt it, a hot stream of cum shooting down her throat and warming her stomach. Stella was in a happy place. Stella was a fuck-toy.

Susie had been floating above this scene, watching as Kelly, Ashleigh and Stella were used. Encouraging them to become fuck-dolls and willingly serve their new master and mistress. To become pain-toys for them. And above all else, to love and look forward to the pain as much as the pleasure.

*

Sam was kneeling, enjoying the exquisite taste of Stef's pussy. Sam wanted to make her new mommy cum over and over, to be a slave that would provide only pleasure to her mommy.

Susie was in Sam's consciousness, guiding her, encouraging her to submit to Stef, to be willing to do anything Stef asked of her. Susie began encouraging erotic images of Sam's mother, Johanna, to come forward into Sam's mind as she ate Stef's pussy. Susie encouraged Sam to fantasise that she was kneeling in front of her own mother, licking and serving her pussy. Sam's mind was open to these suggestions and welcomed them.

Stef was enjoying the pleasure of Sam's tongue and she was thinking back to the previous night with Sam. How Sam had opened up to Stef about the erotic and forbidden encounters she had been engaged in with her clientele. Stef realised that it was a great relief to Sam to unburden herself of these secrets. And Stef was more than willing to encourage Sam to tell her about all the kinky things she had been involved in. She wanted to hear more. Stef shook as she came. She smiled down at Sam.

"Samantha," Stef was slightly breathless, still coming down from her orgasm.

Sam looked up, her lips glistened with Stef's sweet nectar, "Yes mommy."

"I want you to tell me more about your forbidden encounters Samantha. And I want you to tell mommy all about your kinky fantasies. Let's go to the lounge and get comfortable."

Sam smiled at Stef, "Yes mommy."

Susie was drifting through Sam's consciousness, cherry-picking specific sexual encounters and fantasies and pushing them to the front of Sam's mind. Manipulating fantasies that she knew would turn Stef on and encouraging Sam to be open about them.

Stef and Sam were snuggled up on the lounge, Stef had her arm around Sam's shoulders and Sam was resting her head on Stef's breasts, her naked body stretched out on the lounge. Sam felt so relaxed in Stef's embrace. She began talking.

"I was eighteen when I first started as an escort. It seemed like easy money, and I could pick and choose my clientele. I started with women as that seemed to be safer. Helen had sent me out to see two older lesbians that she said were wonderful customers. They had been asking for a younger girl to enjoy a threesome with. When I arrived at the door of their home in a trendy inner-city area I was surprised when the door was answered by a striking woman with jet black hair, cut in a bob, and flashing green eyes. She was dressed in a black leather catsuit and knee-high leather boots. She smiled at me, said her name was Savannah and invited me in. As I walked behind her, I was admiring her figure, which I guessed was 36-25-34, and set off by a round shapely bum that my eyes were drawn to."

"Mmmmmmm, she sounds hot," Stef said as she began pinching and squeezing one of Sam's erect nipples.

"She was. And like I said, not at all what I was expecting when Helen had described the clients as older women. Savannah looked to be in her mid-thirties. I later found out Savannah was 36 and her partner was 42."

Stef giggled, "Oh, so old."

Sam laughed as well and then continued, "We walked into a lounge area and another woman stood up and put her hand out to greet me. She said her name was Sandra and she told me I looked perfect. Just what they had been looking for. Sandra was about 5'8" had a classic 36-24-36 hourglass figure, black wavey hair and piercing blue eyes. What surprised me was that she almost looked like an older version of me."

Stef smiled, "Somehow I think that may have been the plan."

Stef had leant back on cushions and the raised arm of the lounge. Sam reclined back into her chest, relaxing. Stef was now pinching and playing with both of Sam's nipples as the story got more interesting.

Sam went on, eyes closed and in a dreamy voice, "Sandra was dressed in a black leather dog collar, very high black patent leather stilettos and a black open weave crocheted dress. You could see every part of Sandra's beautiful curvy body mommy. And I mean everything. I could see right down to the fact she was clean shaven. We all sat down on the lounge, Savannah and Sandra either side of me. Sandra began talking first. She told me that Savannah and her loved to fantasise during sex and that they were very open to exploring each other's fantasies. Sandra told me that one of those fantasies involved a younger woman. Sandra had looked at Savannah when she told me this and I saw that Sandra was blushing."

Sam felt lightheaded, like she was in a waking dream as she described what had happened to Stef. She floated back to that time in her life, and she was reliving what had occurred as if it was really happening all over again.......................

....................When Savannah spoke, it was in a deep, sultry voice, "What Sandra and I would like involves some roleplay. Are you comfortable with roleplay Samantha?"

Sam smiled, "Oh yes, I'd love to roleplay with the two of you."

Sandra spoke next, "This roleplay is a little different, it involves a very specific person in our fantasy."

Sam loved how Sandra blushed again and wanted to encourage her, make Sandra feel at ease, "I'm sure we can all be comfortable doing a roleplay together."

Sam turned back to her left as Savannah spoke again, "The person we want you to roleplay is someone very close to Sandra and me. Someone we both love very much. Someone we have both been fantasising about fucking."

Sam was intrigued, she turned back to her right as Sandra began talking, Sandra was still blushing red, "The person we want you to roleplay, that we have been fantasising about, the person is uhm."

Sam stroked Sandra's face, she knew she was struggling to say the fantasy out loud, "It's ok Sandra, you can tell me, I won't judge."

Sandra looked up at Sam, "The person is........the person Savannah and I have been fantasising about fucking is ah uhm, is uhm, she's a young girl, eighteen, about your age," Sandra blushed a deep red again then said, "The girl is my daughter, my eighteen year old daughter. Amber."

Sam stared at Sandra, looked at Savannah, then back at Sandra, "Wow. Oh wow." Sam smiled back and forth at both of them and said, "That's hot. That's so fucking hot."

Sandra and Savannah were both smiling when Sam said, "Would mommy like to tuck me into bed now?"

Sandra's smile stretched across her face when she replied, "Mommy would love to tuck you in Amber." Sandra stood and took Sam's hand, leading her into the master bedroom with Savannah following.

Sandra and Sam were sitting on the king-sized bed, Savannah was sitting opposite on a curved love seat, staring at them with unblinking lust filled eyes.

Savannah spoke softly, encouragingly, "Kiss your daughter Sandra."

Sandra and Sam were kissing, long passionate kisses, hands roaming over each other's bodies. They heard Savannah speak again, "Stand up. Stand up and undress each other. Undress your mother, Amber. Undress your daughter Sandra."

The two women were naked, facing each other, awaiting further instructions.

"Kiss again, touch each other."

Sam and Sandra began kissing again, hands roaming over each other's bodies. Sam loved how soft Sandra's skin was, how their lips met, how kinky it was to have someone watching them, directing them. Sam was really turned on. She decided to ramp up the roleplay. As Sandra kissed down Sam's neck she moaned, "Mmmmm, so nice mommy. So nice to finally be naked with you mommy, so nice to have Savannah watching us mommy."

Savannah had stripped off, she was naked and stroking her pussy as she watched the forbidden show play out in front of her, "This is so hot Sandy. So hot watching you and Amber naked together. Just like we fantasised about. Are you ready to fuck your daughter for me Sandy? Are you going to fuck Amber while I watch?"

Sandra moaned, "Mmmmmmm. Yes babe. Mommy and daughter are going to fuck for you. Mommy and daughter are going to do so many naughty things for you."

Sandra and Sam were up on the bed now. Kneeling facing each other, kissing, pinching each other's nipples, stroking each other's pussies, moaning, licking and sucking each other's breasts. Savannah was standing, tightening a strap-on around her waist, "Eat Amber's pussy Sandy. I want to watch you eat your daughter's pussy while I fuck you."

Savannah was up on the bed, sliding her fake cock into Sandra's wet pussy. Sandra's face went down between Sam's legs, "I'm going to do it babe, I'm going to eat my daughter's pussy while you fuck me." Sam felt Sandra's warm tongue on her clit, felt her nibble at her clit, then felt her tongue push deeply into her pussy.

Sam knew what she needed to say, she looked up at Savannah, thrusting her cock in and out of Sandra, their eyes locked on each other, and Sam screamed out, "That's it mommy, lick your daughter's pussy mommy. Eat me mommy while you girlfriend fucks you. Oh, so good mommy, your tongue feels so good mommy."

Savannah had a wild look in her eyes, she was thrusting in and out of Sandra faster and faster. They were all screaming in ecstasy now, all cumming at the same time. They collapsed in a heap onto the bed, exhausted and spent.

They had continued to make love a few more times that night. Sam had gone down on Sandra and Savannah had gotten turned on all over again as Sandra had kept asking her if she liked watching Amber eat her mother, if she liked watching a mother and daughter engaged in sapphic lust. Then both Sandra and Sam had gone down on Savannah until she came.

Sam left early next morning while Sandra and Savannah had slept. Sam was surprised to get a call from Helen later that afternoon to say that Savannah and Sandra had absolutely gushed over the services provided by Sam. That they wanted a regular booking going forward for every Friday night. Sam was very happy. That one booking would provide her enough income that she wouldn't have to work the rest of the week.