Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrangement had gone on for a couple of months before Sam got a call from Savannah. She wanted to meet for a coffee. They had agreed a date and time, mid-week on a Wednesday.

When Sam arrived, she was surprised to see Savannah seated at a table by herself. Sam had expected Sandra to be there as well. Savannah saw Sam, beamed a smile and waved her over to sit down. They greeted each other with a kiss on each cheek.

They both had a coffee and Savannah began to speak in a conspiratorial whisper, "I have a big favour to ask you and you can say no if you want."

Sam was intrigued, "Sure, ask away."

Savannah smiled, "Amber's back from college. On her summer break. She's staying with us in the spare room. I want you to seduce her. I want you to fuck her and film it so I can watch."

Sam's jaw dropped, "You want me to seduce Sandy's daughter?"

"Yes. I'll help. I'll let you know her likes and dislikes, where she'll be."

Sam couldn't believe what Savannah was saying. Role-playing was one thing, but this was next level.

"Ok," Sam heard herself say. "I'll do it. Does Sandy know about this?"

"No. Not yet. I haven't worked out how to bring it up with her."

Sam laughed, "Yeah, better you than me. So, I guess our catch ups are off while Amber is staying?"

Savannah smiled, "Yes. But I'll keep your income in place with the changed arrangement. Plus, any additional incidentals can be covered on this card I got you. Is that ok?"

"Very much so. When do I start?"

Savannah was beaming, "Tonight. I'll send you the details."