Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa turned and smiled at Jade, "Would you like to dance?"

Jade was being drawn out to the dance floor by Vanessa's soft hand. Drawing her into a soft embrace as they came together on the dance floor. Breast to breast they kissed softly as they slowly and erotically gyrated their bodies against each other.

Susie had been floating above this scene, drawn in by the minds of Vanessa and Tina before entering first Jades and then June's minds. Jade was incredibly turned on by Vanessa and the forbidden mother-daughter kiss she had seen, Susie encouraged this sexual arousal. June's mind was much calmer, resistant to casual sexual encounters. Susie began changing this, encouraging her to see the erotic kissing and dancing between her sister, Jade, and Vanessa. Then she pushed the beauty of Tina forward in June's mind. It was working, June was becoming sexually aroused by just looking at Tina.

June looked at Tina, "Your girlfriend and my sister certainly look like they are having a good time. Jade was so excited about coming out tonight."

Tina leant into June and putting her arm around her said, "Yeah, they make such a cute couple."

Tina couldn't believe how big and blue June's eyes were, how much of a mirror image she was of her sister. June leant in allowing Tina's arm to wrap around her more, June's hand was stroking up and down Tina's inner thigh. They were kissing. Not soft kisses. Deep erotic kisses.

Tina drew back, looked at June, "Wow, that came out of nowhere."

June looked back at Tina, her deep blue eyes were pools that drew Tina in, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so forward. It's just that Jade told me how hot the two of you were and I guess I just got too excited. The two of you really are so hot."

Tina smiled at June, leant in and kissed her. She drew back and said, "Let's hit the dance floor."

Susie had been in the consciousness of Tina, Vanessa, Jade and June throughout the evening. Enticing, encouraging, pushing their sexual tension. Soon all four were piling into a cab and heading back to Vanessa and Tina's house. As soon as they were inside Vanessa and Jade were kissing and stripping off, June looking on wide eyed with Tina right beside her.

Vanessa and Jade were both naked except for Vanessa's high heels and Jade's thigh high boots. Bodies pressed together, breast to breast, stomachs and pussies pushing against each other. Then Jade began sliding down Vanessa's body, her long fingernails leaving red scratch marks across Vanessa's torso. Jade was on her knees, kissing, licking, tonguing Vanessa's pussy. Jade seemed to have lost all her inhibitions as she began tongue fucking Vanessa in the middle of the lounge room, moaning and slurping at the older woman's pussy. Vanessa's head was tilted back, eyes closed in ecstasy, hands on Jade's head. But now, as her head slowly tilted back down, she turned and her eyes opened wide and Vanessa stared directly at Tina and then June, a wicked smile on her face.

June's eyes were locked on Vanessa's, and she said, "Oh fuck, I've never seen my sister so turned on. In fact, I've never seen my sister fuck."

Susie was in June's consciousness, encouraging her sexual excitement at the erotic lesbian scene playing out in front of her. Enhancing the beauty of Vanessa in June's mind and also enhancing the beauty of her sister, Jade. June had never thought of Jade in a sexual way but now Susie was encouraging it, pushing it.

As June was watching, Tina had slid in behind her and had slowly began peeling June's clothes off. First the black see through blouse had been removed, then the black leather skirt had fallen to the floor, next the lace push-up bra had been removed, exposing June's perfect 34d breasts, identical to her twin sisters. June had been standing there, seemingly in a dream, while Tina had stripped her. Finally, Tina was sliding June's black lace boy shorts down, over her thigh high boots, and June stepped out of them as Tina rose back up, cupping June's perfect breasts from behind.

All this time Susie had been in the minds of the four women, observing, increasing their sexual desires, removing their inhibitions.

Tina whispered in June's ear, "Why don't you join your sister?"

June gasped, "I, I, I couldn't. I've never done anything like that with my sister. That's so wrong."

Tina whispered in her ear again, "There's nothing wrong with it. You wouldn't be doing anything with your sister," Tina smiled, "Unless you wanted to, of course."

June was unsure of what to do, she was so turned on, but it would be so wrong, "I, I, I don't know."

Tina smiled again and whispered in June's ear, "Go on, I know you want to."

June's inhibitions were breaking down, "I do, I do. It's just, uhmm."

And then, June stepped forward.

*

Ash and Kelly were kneeling on a king-sized bed. Naked. Mother and daughter facing each other.

Ash's sister, Alex and her husband, Jerry, were seated on a love seat, both naked, facing the bed. Alex was stroking her husband's hard erect cock and Jerry was lightly fingering his wife's well lubricated pussy.

Alex's voice began softly, "Sister slut."

"Yes mistress," Ash responded.

Alex's soft voice again, "You may begin sister slut. Kiss your daughter. Fuck your daughter. Put on a good show for us. Show your mistress and sir what good sluts you and your daughter are."

Mother and daughter responded in unison, in a dreamlike state, "Yes mistress."

Ash was kissing her daughter, their arms were wrapped around each other, naked bodies pressed against each other. So forbidden, so wrong, a naked mother and daughter passionately kissing each other, soft tongues exploring each other's mouths, hands caressing each other's smooth round bottoms, then moving up and caressing, pinching each other's nipples. Mother and daughters' minds were racing, this was so wrong, so erotic, so forbidden, so hot. Kelly pushed her mother down onto her back and dove into the smoothly shaven pussy she had come from 18 years ago. Kelly felt like she was trying to re-enter her mother's pussy by opening it with her tongue. Further and further Kelly's tongue penetrated the forbidden folds of her mother's pussy. Deeper and deeper, she pushed in, licking sucking, drinking in the forbidden juices coming from her mother. Kelly could hear her mother moaning, screaming in ecstasy. Kelly's pussy was soaked, dripping. Then it happened, her mother screamed, and a sudden spray of juices was released. As Kelly pulled back her face and body were sprayed in her mother's cum. Kelly knelt up and was massaging the fluids into her body, licking them off her fingers, her mother continued to squirt over her, erupting in orgasm after orgasm. Kelly was cumming as well and suddenly she felt hand on her, Kelly's mother was pushing her down onto her back. Ash was latching onto her daughter's pussy, sucking, nibbling, licking. Ash felt like an animal, out of control with desire. She tasted her daughters cum and then heard a guttural moan as Kelly squirted into her mother's mouth. Ash was covered in her daughters cum, their bodies sliding up and down against each other. Their bodies, mother and daughter, were fully lubricated, they were sliding over each other, breasts and hard nipples pushing together, smoothly shaven pussies rubbing against each other, experiencing orgasm after orgasm together. They moved together scissoring.

Kelly screamed out, "Oh mommy, oh mommy, rub your pussy against mine."

"Yes, baby girl," Ash replied as she felt first their lips meet and then their hard clitoris' push together.

"Oh, fuck mommy, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again mommy."

"So am I baby girl. Mommies cumming with you."

Mother and daughter screamed in a guttural, animalistic ecstasy and collapsed down onto the bed in satisfied exhaustion.

Alex's hand was still on her husband's hard erect cock, she felt it throbbing as his hot cum began ejaculating out the head. Alex had cum as well, onto Jerry's fingers. Both husband and wife were now frozen in position, in shock at the depravity they had just witnessed. They both let out a breath, relaxed back into the chair and turned to each other smiling, "Fuck," was all they said at the same time, then they kissed.

*

Susie was in June's consciousness, pushing, cajoling, tempting her into a forbidden lesbian tryst with her sister, Jade.

June, wide eyed, began walking toward Vanessa in a dream-like state. This gorgeous auburn-haired woman June had only just met tonight. June wanted her, lusted after her. It didn't matter that her sister was already naked and on her knees, licking this woman's pussy. June wanted Vanessa as well.

Tina was smiling as June floated out of her embrace and began walking towards her mother.

Vanessa turned toward June as she approached, smiled, her right hand on Jade's head as she licked her pussy, Vanessa reached out her left hand, enticing June into a forbidden embrace. June willingly accepted and was drawn into Vanessa's arms, locked into a kiss, then Vanessa drew back and looked at June, love in her eyes, and smiled. Vanessa guided June around beside her, still smiling. Her left arm around June's shoulders. Vanessa's right arm, holding Jade's hair, drew Jade's mouth back from her pussy. Jade looked up at Vanessa and Vanessa smiled down at her. Vanessa began guiding Jade's mouth towards her sister's pussy. June looked down at her sister, then to her right at Vanessa.

Eye's pleading, June stammered, "Oh no, no. Oh please, no, this is so wrong."

Vanessa smiled at June as June felt a soft tongue beginning to lap at her pussy.

June looked down and saw her sister's mouth on her pussy, "Oh no Jade, no. This is wrong Jade. I'm your sister. This is so taboo Jade, we're sisters."

Jade's eyes looked up at her sister as she continued to lick her pussy. Jade drew back and said, "It's ok June. It's what I want. It's what I've always wanted. And I know you want it too."

June's head rolled back as she felt her sisters tongue enter her pussy, searching deeper and deeper into a forbidden meeting. June moaned and began saying, "Oh fuck Jade, oh fuck. I'm your sister Jade. Oh, Jade we're fucking in front of people. Oh, Jade this is so hot, so forbidden. Fuck me, Jade. Fuck your sister Jade. Fuck me while Vanessa and Tina watch. Oh, this is so wrong, so hot."

Vanessa smiled as she watched the two sisters perform a sexual act that was so forbidden. She began kissing June and then whispered in her ear, "So taboo June. So wrong June. Letting your sister eat your pussy. So, naughty. But so erotic, so hot. Such a naughty girl June."

Vanessa felt fingernails run down her back and looked to her right to see her daughter, Tina, naked and standing beside her. Tina leant down and they kissed.

Vanessa drew back from the kiss and turned back to June, whispering in her ear again, "Would you like to know a secret June? A very naughty and erotic secret?"

June's reply was breathless, her eyes closed as she enjoyed her sister's tongue, "Yes. Oh yes please."

Vanessa smiled, "Tina's not my girlfriend."

June was confused, her eyes still closed, she didn't understand what was happening, what was being said. "What? What do you mean Tina's not your girlfriend?"

Vanessa smiled and spoke, louder so everyone could hear, "Tina's not my girlfriend June. And Jade already knows Tina isn't my girlfriend." Vanessa guided Tina down onto her knees in front of her. Tina was looking up at Vanessa, waiting on her instructions. "Tina's more, much more than a girlfriend to me."

June, eyes still closed said, "I don't understand? Who is Tina?"

Vanessa smiled, "Tina's my daughter June."

June's eyes shot open, her jaw dropped, "Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god." She was cumming in her sister's mouth.

Vanessa smiled at her, "Would you like to tell my daughter to eat my pussy June? While your sister eats your pussy and makes you cum again?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," June was panting, breathless.

"Oh fuck," June said again. She looked down at Tina, looked back up at Vanessa. "Fuck Tina, oh fuck Tina. Fuck." Her response was eager, impatient, hungry. "Eat your mother, Tina. Lick your mother's pussy while my sister eats mine."

June watched in absolute amazement as a daughter began eating her mother's pussy. June came. June not only came but she kept on cumming as she watched Tina licking at her mother's pussy.

June looked at Vanessa in shock, and said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, this is wild," and she began kissing Vanessa, while they both had their pussies eaten, one by their daughter and the other by their twin sister.

*

Kelly's eyes fluttered open. It was morning. She looked at her mother lying naked beside her and thought back to the events of the previous night. How she had fucked her mother to please mistress and sir. How turned on it made her to perform incestuous acts in front of another couple. And how comforting it was to be a slave, trained and used by her owners. Ashleigh's eyes opened and she looked at her daughter's beautiful face.

"Good morning baby girl."

Kelly smiled at her mother, "Good morning mommy."

Mother and daughter came together and kissed, breasts brushing together, nipples hard and erect. Kelly pulled back from her mother, smiled and said, "Can you feed me mommy?"

Ash smiled back at her daughter and slid up the bed, sitting with her back against the bed head. Kelly nestled into her mother's lap and saw her mother's enticing nipple approach her mouth and she latched onto it, sucking on her mother's hard nipple, it was so erotic. Ashleigh was instantly wet, she began massaging her pussy as her daughter fed from her breast, she moaned from the pleasure of her daughter suckling on her nipple.

The bedroom door opened, and Alex walked in, smiling at the forbidden mother daughter scene she saw in front of her. She slid up onto the bed beside her sister and kissed her. A deep passionate kiss that was definitely not sisterly but was more what lovers would do. Alex pulled back and looked at her sister, then down at her niece, naked and suckling on her mother's breast.

Alex stroked her sisters face and looked into her eyes, "I loved watching you fuck your daughter last night."

Ash had fallen straight back into her role as a submissive to her sister, "Thank you mistress, I'm happy we pleased you."

Alex smiled at her sister, "Today, your daughter's training will begin. Bathe each other and be downstairs within the hour."

"Yes mistress."

Alex got up and left the room, a wry smile on her face knowing that she had her sister back as a submissive. And what was even better was she also now had her sister's daughter as a willing submissive. Alex began musing about the perverted things she would get them to do together.

*

June woke from a deep sleep. At first confused as to where she was. She saw the naked body beside her, the naked body of her sister, Jade. Images flooded back into her mind of the perverted things she had done last night, the perverted things she had watched. Letting her sister eat her pussy while Vanessa was beside her and had her pussy eaten by her daughter. June still wasn't sure if this was true or if they were just role-playing as mother and daughter. Even so, when they had led her upstairs to the bedroom, June had watched as Tina put a strap-on around her waist and began fucking Vanessa, while Jade lay down in front of Vanessa and was having her pussy eaten. Tina had seemed to get really turned on by June watching and she kept talking to her as they were fucking, describing what she was doing. Tina had asked June if she liked watching a mother and daughter fucking, how forbidden it was. If June had liked having her pussy eaten by her sister and if she had ever fantasised about her sister doing that to her. Tina had also asked June to fantasise about fucking her sister Jade while their mother watched. June's face had flushed deep red when Tina had said this, images of Jade fucking their mother with a strap-on while her mother ate her pussy had flashed through June's mind and she had been surprised at how open she was to the suggestion. Tina had then traded places with Jade, she was now sitting on the couch watching as Jade fucked Vanessa with the strap-on, June laying in front of Vanessa having her pussy eaten. It was so hot, so erotic. June's eyes had closed, and she was lost in the pleasure of a warm tongue entering her pussy. It was then that Jade had started talking to her, "You love having mommy eat your pussy while I fuck her don't you sis?"

"Yes," June had replied in a dreamy voice. June had opened her eyes and seen her mother's face between her legs. Her mother was on her hands and knees being fucked doggy style by her sister. Was this a dream? Then she heard her sister's voice again.

"Mmmmmmm. It's so good watching mommy eat you while I fuck her. So hot. You've always wanted mommy to fuck you June. You've always wanted me to fuck you June. Such a slut. We can all be sluts together now."

June was cumming over and over as her sister said this to her. Cumming in her mother's mouth. She loved it. June loved being a slut, just like her mother and sister.

The events of the previous night kept flashing through June's mind. How Tina and Vanessa had fucked her. How they had encouraged June to fuck her sister. All the depraved fantasies she had run through and played out with her sister, Tina and Vanessa. They had drawn out erotic fantasies from June. Fantasies she had never shared with anyone else. The cousins, uncles and aunts she had wanted to fuck. It was such a relief to finally reveal these fantasies and even more erotic to be able to share them and play them out with her sister. She looked over at her sister, naked and gorgeous beside her, still sound asleep. June slid down between her sister's legs and began licking her pussy. She was going to wake her sister up this morning with another incestuous orgasm.

Jade was dreaming. Dreaming about her sister eating her pussy while her mother was fucking June with a strap-on. Her mother looked so hot, she had on a full leather body harness that constrained and pushed out her 36d breasts. Her short, cropped hair was slicked back in a severe way and she was panting as she fucked June, pushing her sisters face further and further into her pussy. Jade felt her orgasm building as the dream played out. Jade looked up again and now she saw her cousins, Linda and David. David was fucking his sister while Linda licked Jade's pussy. So hot, oh so hot, Jade's orgasm was beginning to reach a crescendo as she watched Linda sucking her brother's cock. Jade was helping her cousin now. They were taking turns, feeding David's cock to each other. Jade watched as David's cock pushed deep down his sister's throat. Linda's throat bulged out and looked like it was going to burst. Jade loved watching this, loved watching her cousins, brother and sister, fucking. Then the scene changed again, her mother was licking her pussy, Jade was cumming, cumming in her mother's mouth. Jade's eyes opened and she looked down to see her sister, naked and between her legs, lapping up her cum. Was this a dream? Was she still asleep? Jade moaned and shook her head. This was no dream. She remembered back to the previous night. How she'd fucked her sister with Vanessa and Tina. All the erotic fantasies they had coaxed out of June. How long June's tongue was and how far it could reach inside her pussy. Jade had never had a woman fuck her like that before and she didn't care that the woman had been her sister, that just made it all the hotter.

Susie had been floating above this erotic scene. Encouraging the twins erotic and forbidden fantasies in their dream states. Their minds had been so malleable. So easy to adjust. Now that they were awake Susie pushed these fantasies even further with them. Making the twins want this as their reality, their waking life and not just fantasies in their dreams.