Future Ch. 04

Story Info
Samantha continues her story to Stephanie.
13.4k words
4.7
4.4k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

Samantha continues her story to Stephanie about how she was employed to seduce and fuck a mother and daughter by the mother's girlfriend.

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Previously in Chapter 3

The arrangement had gone on for a couple of months before Sam got a call from Savannah. She wanted to meet for a coffee. They had agreed a date and time, mid-week on a Wednesday.

When Sam arrived, she was surprised to see Savannah seated at a table by herself. Sam had expected Sandra to be there as well. Savannah saw Sam, beamed a smile and waved her over to sit down. They greeted each other with a kiss on each cheek.

They both had a coffee and Savannah began to speak in a conspiratorial whisper, "I have a big favour to ask you and you can say no if you want."

Sam was intrigued, "Sure, ask away."

Savannah smiled, "Amber's back from college. On her summer break. She's staying with us in the spare room. I want you to seduce her. I want you to fuck her and film it so I can watch."

Sam's jaw dropped, "You want me to seduce Sandy's daughter?"

"Yes. I'll help. I'll let you know her likes and dislikes, where she'll be."

Sam couldn't believe what Savannah was saying. Role-playing was one thing, but this was next level.

"Ok," Sam heard herself say. "I'll do it. Does Sandy know about this?"

"No. Not yet. I haven't worked out how to bring it up with her."

Sam laughed, "Yeah, better you than me. So, I guess our catch ups are off while Amber is staying?"

Savannah smiled, "Yes. But I'll keep your income in place with the changed arrangement. Plus, any additional incidentals can be covered on this card I got you. Is that ok?"

"Very much so. When do I start?"

Savannah was beaming, "Tonight. I'll send you the details."

Our Story continues............................

Savannah had sent Sam a very detailed message of Ambers likes and dislikes. Sam had spent the rest of the afternoon studying and preening. At seven pm Sam was seated on a stool in a cocktail bar, just as arranged. Sam was dressed in black patent leather stilettos, black thigh high lace top stockings, black g-string, black lace shelf bra and a black cocktail dress that gave a glimpse of her perfect breasts. She had set it off with a white gold and pearl choker and her hair was up in a New York beehive style. A white angel cocktail sat in front of her.

Sam didn't just look hot; she had gone full super-nova.

Since Sam had sat down at the end of the bar and draped her black fur stole on the seat beside her, both men and women had been asking to buy her drinks, chat to her, take the seat beside her or simply ask her out on a date. To all of them she had politely declined saying she was waiting for her partner to arrive. The two end bar stools she had chosen were perfectly positioned to see everyone entering or exiting the bar. Then, she walked in. All jet-black hair and piercing blue eyes. Standing at 5'10" and with a 34-25-34 figure, Amber was an imposing young woman. Dressed in a dark green satin cocktail dress that was short enough to show off her perfect legs. Amber's eyes were instantly drawn to Sam at the other end of the bar, and she began walking towards her. As the gap between them narrowed people were openly staring at these two magnificent women.

Sam heard Amber's voice for the first time, "Hi. I love your dress, is it vintage?"

Sam smiled up at Amber, "It is. Would you like to join me for a cocktail? I detest drinking alone."

"I'd love to. I'm partial to Manhattans."

Sam ordered Amber her drink and another for herself. They were deep in conversation when the bar tender returned with their drinks. Amber loved that Sam's favourite movie was also Breakfast at Tiffany's, that she enjoyed shopping in markets for vintage clothing and loved jazz music by Peggy Lee and Julie London as well as the better-known artists such as Nina Simone and Billie Holiday. They were finishing their third cocktail when Sam asked Amber if she'd like to come back to her place and watch an old movie. Amber's smile beamed back at Sam, and she said yes.

They were cuddling on the lounge watching Roman Holiday. Ten minutes into the movie they were kissing. Twenty minutes into the movie and they were tearing each other's clothes off. Thirty minutes later, Sam had Amber on her bed on all fours and Sam was fucking her with a strap-on.

Amber left early the next morning. They had arranged to catch up again that night for dinner. After kissing Amber goodbye Sam had gone back into her apartment and emailed the video of them fucking through to Savannah just as they had agreed.

Two hours later Sam's phone rang, it was Savannah.

"Oh my god Sam, oh my god. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I watched the video over and over. I only called now because my vibrator's batteries went flat. You did it, you actually did it. And on the first night as well. I knew as soon as she walked in, before I got your video. Amber had that contented, just been fucked look. God the two of you looked so hot together."

This was the most excited Sam had ever heard Savannah, but Sam's reply was curt, to the point, "Did you talk with Sandy?"

"Uhm no, not yet. I haven't really had the right moment to bring it up."

"Well. Amber and I are going for dinner tonight. You better start trying to find the right moment before Amber starts talking to her mom about me."

"Uhm yes, yes. Will do."

Dinner had come around faster than expected and afterwards Sam and Amber had ended up back at her apartment again. Sam had decided she wanted to see how far she could push Amber's boundaries. Sam had a pretty good idea what Savannah was after and had decided that she could help ease the way. They were naked and making out on the lounge when Sam brought it up.

Sam looked into Ambers beautiful blue eyes, "Would you like to watch a movie? A very kinky movie?"

Amber was intrigued, "Of course babe, if you want to."

Sam switched the television over to her hard drive and said to Amber, "If you don't like this, please tell me and I'll switch it off."

Amber wondered what could be so forbidden that Sam was worried about showing it to her, "It's ok babe. Put it on. I'll let you know if I don't like it."

Sam started the movie and cuddled up to Amber, "This is one of my favourites, I hope you like it."

The movie started with two teenage girls in bed, it looked like they were having a sleepover, but it quickly progressed to them kissing and then they were fucking.

Amber smiled at Sam and kissed her on the cheek, "Lesbian porn, I love it."

Sam and Amber's hands were roaming over each other's bodies, caressing each other. The scene changed to the next morning. The girls were at a kitchen table eating breakfast, giggling and laughing. An older woman walked in; it was the blond girl's mother. She asked how the girls slept and they said they had a great night. The mother left to go shopping. The red head girl was telling the blond girl how hot her mother was, how she wished she had a mother that hot. The blonde was laughing, telling the red head her mother was just as hot as hers. Then the red head asked if her girlfriend would mind if she fucked her mother. The blonde said not at all, but she wanted to watch.

"Well, that's a bit kinky," Amber said and laughed.

The scene changed to night-time again. The girls had come into the mother's bedroom and were lying in bed with her. The redhead began kissing the mother and then undressed her. The mother was naked and going down on the red head while she kissed her blonde girlfriend. Then the red head asked the mother to kiss her daughter.

"Oh," Amber said.

"Do you like it?" Sam asked. She was stroking Ambers wet pussy.

"Well, it's certainly a different storyline to what I was expecting."

"But do you like it?"

Amber moaned as Sam pinched her clit, "Mmmmmm, I do like it. It's a hot scenario. So forbidden."

Mother and daughter were kissing as Amber said this. Then the red head guided the mother down to eat her daughter's pussy. All three were fucking now. A forbidden incestuous threesome. The movie came to an end as Amber came on Sam's fingers.

Sam smiled at Amber, "I've always had a fantasy to go into a bar and pick up an older woman with my girlfriend. Then have the older woman pretend to be one of our mommies. And then the two of us would fuck her. Is that something you could do with me Amber?"

Amber moaned, "Mmmmm, oh yes, I'd do that with you Sam. I'd do that in a heartbeat."

Sam had planted the seed. Now she wanted to push it further. "Maybe we could even pick up two older women. Have a foursome with a mommy each?"

Amber was writhing around on Sam's well lubricated fingers, "Yes, oh yes that would be hot."

"Tomorrow night?"

Amber was cumming on Sam's fingers again, "Tomorrow night. Yes, let's do it tomorrow night," Amber said in a dreamy voice.

Sam led Amber into her bedroom and up onto her bed. Amber was in the doggy position and Sam began fucking her, slowly, rhythmically, with her strap-on. Then she began talking to her.

"You're going to fuck mommy for me aren't you, Amber?"

"Mmmm, yes babe, I'll fuck mommy for you."

"You'll let mommy eat your pussy while I watch?" Sam's rhythm was increasing in speed.

"Mmmm, yes, mommy can eat my pussy while you watch."

"So hot babe. So very hot. Mommy's going to fuck you while I watch." Sam was thrusting in and out of Amber's pussy, faster and faster.

"Mmmm, yes, you can watch mommy fuck me. So taboo, so hot." Amber was moaning uncontrollably as she came again. She collapsed down onto the bed exhausted.

Sam fell onto Amber's back, her hard erect nipples sliding over Amber's slick sweaty skin. She smiled knowing she had managed to plant these forbidden seeds into Amber's mind so quickly. They slept.

As soon as Amber left the next morning Sam called Savannah.

Not even a hello, "Have you told Sandy yet?"

"No, ah, no, not yet."

Sam was direct and to the point, "Amber and I are going to the club tonight. We're going to pick up milfs. You need to be there with Sandy and you both need to be ready."

"Uhm, ah, ok. We'll be ready."

Sam was short again, "See you tonight at nine." She ended the call without even hearing Savannah's response. Sam was annoyed. She had done all the groundwork and Savannah hadn't fulfilled her end of the bargain.

At eight that night Sam entered the club with Amber. All eyes were on the two gorgeous young girls. Amber and Sam looked at each other and smiled. It was a lesbian club, so they had dozens of suitable women to choose from. They got a couple of drinks and sat on stools around a small black table. They were both surveying the room.

"Her?" Amber said.

Sam looked at a big breasted blonde. All shiny white teeth and silicone. "Nah. Too trashy. Besides I want someone that could actually pass as one of our mothers."

Amber laughed, "That's so kinky. And so hot." Amber leant forward and whispered in Sam's ear, "I can't wait to fuck my mommy while you watch." At the same time Amber's hand was running up and down Sam's inside thigh making what she said even more erotic.

A woman caught Sam's attention. She had black wavey hair and a lovely curvaceous figure. She looked to be in her late thirties or early forties and bore a striking resemblance to Sandy, Amber's mother. Sam nudged Amber and indicated the woman.

As Amber looked over, she simply said, "Oh wow. Yeah, she's hot." As the woman caught Amber glancing at her she smiled. Amber smiled back and her eyelids fluttered in the most seductive way. The woman approached their table.

"Hi." She was staring directly at Amber.

"Hi." Amber replied, "Would you like to join us?"

The woman pulled a stool up and squeezed in between Amber and Sam. She smiled at both of them and said, "My name's Destiny."

Sam had to stifle her laughter. Destiny looked at her and said, "I know. I had those 80s parents that wanted my name to be unique. At least I can be thankful they didn't spell it with a z like four other girls in my school. I actually prefer to go by Dessie," and Dessie smiled a sparkling smile at both of them.

All three had been chatting away for about forty-five minutes. They had learnt Dessie had been divorced for four years, had a twenty-year-old daughter at college, lived alone and was exploring her new-found bisexual sensuality.

Sam smiled at that last part and jumped in, "Well we'd love to help you explore your sensuality. Although we are both slightly younger than your daughter." Sam gave Dessie a wicked smile.

Amber's hand ran up Dessie's thigh and Dessie turned towards her, "Would you like your little girls to help you explore your desires mommy?"

Dessie blushed, the conversation had turned suddenly very sexual, "Oh, uhm, that could be nice. I'm not sure." Dessie was stumbling over her words. Surprised at how forward these two gorgeous young girls were.

Sam's hand was also now running up and down Dessie's smooth thigh. She looked back at Sam who had a mischievous smile on her face, "Would Amber's mommy like to come back and play with us? It would be so much fun."

Dessie's face was a bright red, "Oh uhm, uhm, yes that would be nice." Dessie was slightly shocked by this erotic roleplay, but she had to admit, it was turning her on." Will Amber really call me mommy when we play?"

Amber smiled at Sam, then back at Dessie, "Of course I will mommy. It's something Sam and I have been fantasising about."

Dessie was smiling at both of them, a lustful look on her face, "I'd love to be your mommy for tonight. Should we go?"

"Hi Amber."

All three ladies turned to look. Savannah and Sandy were walking towards them. Sam thought, the timing is perfect.

Amber had a horrified look on her face, "Hi Savannah."

Savannah smiled at Amber, "So are you going to introduce us to your friends?"

Amber's eyes were wide, like a deer caught in headlights, "Yes, yes of course. Savannah, this is Sam and Dessie." Amber's words were choked, stilted.

"Pleasure to meet you ladies. Then Savannah looked straight at Dessie and said, "And what about your mother Amber?"

Dessie's face blushed a deep red. Savannah smiled knowing she had hit the target.

Amber stumbled over her words, "Oh yes, oh yes. Sam, Dessie. This is Savannah's partner. My mother, Sandy."

They said their hello's. A wave of relief washed over Dessie's face. A look of lust was on Sam's face as she watched Sandy and Dessie staring at each other. She knew exactly what they were thinking. How similar in build and looks they were. Sam thought, "this is perfect."

Sam looked at Savannah and Sandy and said, "Well lovely to meet the two of you, but we were just about to leave." Sam looked at Amber and Dessie, then back at Savannah and Sandy, "It would be good to catch up another time though. Amber's always talking to me about you Sandy and how much she loves her mother." Sam smiled and then looked back at Dessie and winked. Dessie was blushing.

Sam stepped between Amber and Dessie, took their arms and walked out.

They'd hailed a cab and all three were sitting in the back, cuddled together. They didn't say a word the entire trip. When they were back in Sam's apartment Sam looked at Dessie and said, "So are you ready to play mommy for us?"

Dessie looked back and forth between Amber and Sam. They were so gorgeous, and she was so horny. "Oh, I'm not sure. I'm not sure I can go through with this as mommy."

Amber looked at Dessie, "Why not mommy. Aren't my girlfriend and me pretty enough?"

"Oh, fuck Amber, the two of you are gorgeous," Dessie replied. "It's just, oh god how do I say this? I saw your mother, Amber. We look so similar. If I hadn't seen her, it would have just been a fun sex game that was a little bit kinky. But seeing her, I just can't get her face out of my mind. And now when I think about it Amber, you even look similar to my daughter."

Sam spoke, putting her arm around Dessie, "But that just makes it so much more fun mommy."

"This is wrong," Dessie said. "This is so taboo."

"What's your daughter's name mommy?" Amber said.

Dessie stuttered her response, "Eve...Evie."

Amber smiled, "You can call me Evie if you want to mommy."

"Oh, fuck that's even worse. You're just making it more taboo. I've never thought of my daughter in that way at all. Never in a sexual way. This is just so wrong. It's getting out of hand. Maybe I should leave."

Amber began unzipping her dress, "If I undress for you mommy, you can wash me in the shower."

Dessie's eyes had gone wide when Amber's clothes began falling to the floor. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, this is so wrong Evie."

Sam smiled when Dessie spoke her daughter's name. She knew the barriers were breaking down. Lust was overriding ordered thought in Dessie's mind.

"Help her," Sam said. "Help your daughter undress Dessie."

Dessie stepped forward in a daze, "Oh Evie, this is so wrong, so wrong."

Amber was almost naked, standing only in her heels and thigh-high black stay-ups. "That's it mommy. Come to me mommy. Your little girls all grown up mommy."

Dessie put her hand forward and stroked Amber's breast, "Oh Evie, this is so wrong, so taboo for mommy to be doing this."

Amber took Dessie's hand and led her towards the bedroom. Now in the bedroom Amber was undressing Dessie, saying how beautiful mommy was.

Sam was watching, thinking how hot this was. As soon as the three of them had walked into the apartment Sam had begun filming the interaction from multiple cameras that she had set up. Sam had also gone through Dessie's phone while she was distracted by Amber and while it was still unlocked, she had cloned it. Sam knew this was wrong, but it was also wrong what Savannah and her were doing to Amber and Sandy. Sam thought, "fuck it."

Dessie and Amber were kissing, caressing each other. Dessie was babbling, "Oh Evie, Evie, mommy shouldn't be touching you like this. Mommy is so naughty to be touching her daughter like this. You like this don't you Evie? You want mommy to touch you like this don't you Evie? Mommy wants to fuck you, Evie. Mommy's always wanted to fuck her beautiful daughter."

Sam was sitting on the loveseat in the bedroom watching this erotic show play out.

"Yes mommy. Yes mommy, I want you to fuck me. I've always wanted you to fuck me. I want to eat your pussy mommy. I want to kiss you and feel my pussy against yours as we rub our clits together. Oh mommy, this is what I've always wanted. A mommy like you. A mommy just like you that I can fuck."

Sam had stripped down to her underwear. Sitting on the curved loveseat in her room, the low hum of a vibrator against her pussy. Sam was loving this.

Dessie was between Ambers legs, licking her gorgeous pussy. In the moment Dessie actually believed she was eating her daughter's pussy, "Oh Evie, so good, your pussy tastes so good Evie. Mommy loves it."

Amber was going wild as she began to orgasm, "Yes mommy, eat me mommy, lick all of your daughters' pussy juices up mommy. Oh, mommy it feels so good."

Dessie was lost in the fantasy, she was lapping at her daughter's pussy, drinking all her juices down, this was so wrong, so forbidden, so taboo. Dessie loved it and she wanted more.

Amber moved up the bed and Dessie came together with her, their lips met and as they kissed their voluptuous breasts mashed together. Their hands were tracing up and down each other's backs in a forbidden mother daughter embrace. Amber pulled back and looked at Dessie, "I want to eat your pussy now mommy. Your little girl wants to fuck you with her tongue mommy."

Dessie looked at Amber, she knew this wasn't her daughter, but she also knew she wanted Amber to be her daughter in this intimate moment. Dessie looked at her, "Yes Evie. Eat mommy's pussy Evie. Fuck mommy. I want you to fuck mommy. I've always wanted you to fuck mommy Evie."

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers