Future Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

Amber smiled as Dessie lay back on the bed. She dove down into Dessie's pussy and Dessie went berserk, "Oh fuck Evie, eat mommy. Be mommy's nasty little slut Evie. Eat your mother. Fuck mommy over and over. I want to be your fuck-doll Evie." Dessie was cumming. Cumming over and over like she'd never cum before. Dessie loved this fantasy, she never wanted it to end.

Sam messaged Savannah, "You have to watch this with Sandy now." She attached a link so they could watch a livestream, and cast it to their television, if they wanted to relax in their bedroom while watching.

About five minutes later Sam's phone buzzed with a message. "Sandy and me are watching this. Holy Fuck!!"

Dessie was screaming now, "Fuck me baby girl, fuck mommy. Oh, fuck baby girl, mommy's cumming, mommy's cumming." Dessie's whole body was spasming as the orgasm washed over her.

A few minutes later Amber pulled Dessie up against her, she brought her pussy closer to Dessie's in a scissoring position, she smiled at Sam and then looked back at Dessie. "I'm going to fuck you again mommy. I'm going to fuck your pussy with my pussy mommy." Amber ground her pussy into Dessie's pussy and they both moaned.

Amber was locked together with Dessie, she was staring intently at her, "Fuck my pussy mommy. Fuck me while my girlfriend watches mommy. A forbidden mommy daughter lesbian show for my girlfriend mommy."

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me baby girl. Fuck mommy, Evie. I love your pussy against mommy's pussy Evie."

"Your clits so hard mommy. I can feel it pressing up against mine. Oh, mommy it feels so good."

Amber and Dessie's pussies were sliding together in harmony. Faster and faster, they were building up to another orgasm. And then it happened. Both women were screaming in delight as their orgasm hit them. Then, they both collapsed down onto the bed. Exhausted, covered in a glistening layer of sweat, panting as their racing heartbeats began to slow down again.

Sam smiled at the scene in front of her, got up and walked to her dresser and opened a drawer. She pulled out her largest double ended dildo. It was 18 inches and the veins made it very realistic. Sam approached the ladies laying on her bed, "Up on your hands and knees. I want to watch mommy and daughter fuck with this," Sam was holding the dildo up in her right hand, Amber and Dessie looked at it wide eyed. They both looked at each other, giggled and moved up onto their hands and knees, ass to ass. Sam ran her fingers over Amber's pussy then over Dessie's pussy and brought her fingers to her lips. "Mmmmmm, so wet."

Sam began guiding the head of the dildo into Dessie's pussy and once it was a few inches in she guided the head on the other end into Amber's pussy. Then she held it up straight, between the two of them and said, "Push."

Both women moaned loudly as their pussies swallowed nine inches of cock each and then their asses pushed together.

"Oh mommy, so full," Amber moaned.

"Oh Evie, it feels so good," Dessie replied.

Sam smiled at the two of them, retreated back to the love seat and said, "Now, fuck for me."

Both mother and daughter began pulling apart and pushing back together, fucking on the enormous dildo being buried into their pussies and then withdrawn again. After Sam had watched them do this for about five minutes, she could see they were approaching another orgasm.

"Stop," Sam said. Mother and daughter stopped; the dildo buried deep inside each of their pussies. Sam got up and walked to her dresser again. This time she drew out another dildo, the same length but slimmer. She picked up some lube and ran it along the dildo before smoothing it over the girth of it with her hand.

Sam walked back and said, "Pull apart, slowly." The mother and daughter pulled apart until only the head of the dildo remained in each of their pussies. Then Sam began inserting the second dildo into each of their assholes. Both women moaned as the head penetrated them.

"Together," Sam said. Amber and Dessie both began pushing back together and both were moaning.

Amber was the first to speak, "Oh mommy it feels so good."

Dessie looked back behind her and replied, "Oh yes Evie. Fuck mommy in her pussy with your cock. Fuck mommy's ass with your cock."

Both women pushed back together, and the dildos were swallowed into them. They began to slowly, rhythmically fuck each other again. Their speed slowly increasing. Sam watched and smiled. This was so taboo.

"Oh, fuck mommy."

"Oh, fuck Evie."

"Fuck mommy, fuck me with both your cock's mommy. So good mommy."

"Mommy loves fucking you, Evie. Mommy wants to fuck you every day. So good how you fuck mommy Evie."

Sam decided it was time to join, time to see what kinky thoughts she could introduce to Amber. She stood. Stripped off her underwear and slid up onto the bed beside Amber. Kneeling beside her she took Ambers face in her hands and kissed her. Then she directed Ambers face to the concealed camera at the end of the bed.

"Tell me how you like fucking mommy Amber."

"I love it. I love fucking mommy babe."

"Does mommy feel good? Fucking you in the ass and pussy at the same time?"

"Oh yes Sam, mommy feels so good."

"You like fucking mommy while I watch don't you babe?"

"I do Sam, I do."

"Are you having an orgasm babe?"

"Oh god Sam I am. I just keep having orgasm after orgasm, so good, so good Sam. One orgasm just washes over me and then I have the next one. Ooohhh, so good, so good."

Sam was kissing and stroking Ambers face as she pushed back and forth on the dildos. In and out they went between Amber and Dessie.

"This is so hot," Sam said, "So hot and so taboo."

"Mmmmm, so kinky babe," Ambers words were coming out like erotic, sexual moans.

Sam said in her most seductive voice, "Why don't you make it really kinky babe? Make it really kinky for me?"

"Mmmmm, yes babe, anything."

"Don't you think Dessie looks like your mother?"

"Mmmmm, yes, she does. She looks so much like my mom."

"Tell me you want to fuck your mommy. Tell me you want to fuck your mommy with her girlfriend Savannah."

Amber's eyes slowly opened and focused on Sam, "Whaaat?" Her response was drawn out, unsure of what Sam had just said to her.

"I want you to tell me babe. I want you to tell me how you're going to fuck your real mommy and her girlfriend Savannah, while I watch. I want to see you fuck your real mommy babe."

Amber's eyes came into focus, and she stared at Sam, "Oh babe that's so wrong. I can't. I can't do that. It's so wrong." As Amber said the last part she moaned, as Dessie pushed the dildos deep into her pussy and ass. Amber focused on Sam again, waiting for her reply.

"I want to watch you fuck them babe. I want to watch you fuck your mommy and her girlfriend. You know you want to do it babe. Do it for me. They're both so hot babe."

Amber moaned, she was cumming again, her resistance breaking down, "Mmmmmmmmm, oh babe, don't ask me that. It's so hot. So wrong."

"Imagine it," Sam said, "Imagine fucking your mom and Savannah. You know you've always wanted to do it."

"Mmmmmm, I do, I do. You know I want to do it for you. But, so wrong, so taboo."

Sam's voice was strong. In charge. "Do it babe. Do it. Tell me."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck no. I do. I do. Mommy, Savannah." Amber's eyes opened wide, and she stared at Sam, pushed back on the dildos and said, "I do. Sandy, I do. I want to fuck you mommy. I want to fuck you while my girlfriend watches and Savannah joins us. I've always wanted it mommy. Ever since the first time I spied on you fucking Savannah, I've wanted the three of us to fuck. Oh mommy, please let me fuck you and Savannah together."

Sam turned and smiled an evil smile at the camera, then turned back to Amber and said, "Tell me again babe, tell me who you want to fuck."

"Mommy. I want to fuck mommy and Savannah while you watch."

"Will you invite me back to your place? To meet Sandy and Savannah? Will you let me watch while you fuck them?"

"Oh, that's so wrong. So wrong. Yes babe. You can watch while I fuck them. Watch while I fuck mommy and Savannah."

Both Amber and Dessie let out one last loud moan and collapsed onto the bed. They both moaned again as Sam slid the dildos out of them. Then, Amber and Dessie slowly came together, kissing, caressing each other. Sam was slipping a black leather harness around Amber, a nine-inch cock slid into the fitting and Sam adjusted the straps. Next, she maneuvered Dessie around in front of Amber onto her hands and knees.

Sam had a big grin on her face. She kissed Amber. Now it was time to start on Dessie. Sam moved around the bed beside Dessie and began kissing her. Sam smiled into the concealed camera that was now filming Dessie from the end of the bed. Amber held Dessie by the hips and slid the full length of her cock into Dessie's pussy. Dessie moaned in ecstasy as she felt the full nine inches of the dildo enter her.

Sam was kneeling in front of Dessie now, watching as Amber thrust in and out of her, "You love how your daughters fucking you, don't you Dessie?"

"Oh yes, yes. Mmmmmm, my little girl fucks mommy so good."

"Tell me Dessie, tell me how much you want to fuck your daughter."

Dessie moaned, she was delirious, lost and absorbed in the best sex she'd ever had. Dessie would say anything for this to continue, "Mmmmmmmm, I want to fuck my daughter so bad. It's so naughty, so taboo but I want to fuck Evie. Mommy wants to fuck her little girl."

"Are you going to fuck Evie while I watch Dessie? Would you let me watch while you fuck Evie?"

"Oh yes. So hot, so taboo. Yes, watch while mommy fucks her daughter."

Sam knew this was wrong, but she continued in her most seductive voice, "Why don't we send Evie a message Dessie? I could send Evie a message on your phone Dessie?"

"Oh yes, so hot, fuck mommy Evie." Dessie's eyes were rolling back in her head.

Sam held Dessie phone up to her face and unlocked it. "Tell her Dessie. Tell Evie how you fantasise about fucking her." Sam had a clear picture of Dessie naked, on her hands and knees and fucking doggystyle, Ambers long hair was covering her face as she fucked Dessie, her full breasts and erect nipples glistened with sweat. Sam pointed the phone at Dessie and focused the camera. She had Dessie's face framed perfectly and you could clearly see Amber fucking her from behind.

"Tell Evie. Tell your daughter how much you want her to fuck you." With an evil smile on her face Sam hit record.

Dessie moaned, "Mmmmmm, you feel so good Evie, fuck me harder. Fuck mommy Evie, this is how I want you to fuck mommy Evie." Dessie looked straight at the camera, eyes wide open and a look of pure lust on her face, "She looks just like you Evie, so hot, so taboo. Mommy wants you to fuck her like this Evie. Fuuuuuuuucckkk Evie, mommy's cumming again thinking of you fucking her." Dessie collapsed down onto the bed, Amber followed and kept thrusting in and out of her, "Cumming. Mommy's cumming," Dessie kept repeating, softer and softer as Amber's thrusting slowed and they collapsed in a tender embrace. Finally, too exhausted to continue any longer.

Sam had stopped the recording and smiled at the sordid picture in front of her, "Perfect," she said and hit send on the video file.

Sam curled up beside Amber and Dessie and they drifted off to sleep.

*

Evie had been lying in bed when she heard her phone ding, she smiled when she saw the message was from her mother and opened it and hit play. Her jaw dropped when the images of her naked mother, being fucked doggy style, began playing.

Then she heard her mother say, "Mmmmmm, you feel so good Evie, fuck me harder. Fuck mommy Evie, this is how I want you to fuck mommy Evie." Dessie looked straight at the camera, eyes wide open and a look of pure lust on her face, "She looks just like you Evie, so hot, so taboo. Mommy wants you to fuck her like this Evie. Fuuuuuuuucckkk Evie, mommy's cumming again thinking of you fucking her."

Evie's girlfriend had been eating her pussy for the last thirty minutes trying to get her to cum. When Evie heard what her mother said her orgasm exploded into her girlfriends' mouth. Evie looked down at her girlfriend, slowly sliding her wet pussy around on her face, the dark haired milf looked back up at her, eyes sparkling. Evie had always had mature girlfriends, girlfriends that reminded her of her mother.

Evie had watched the video on repeat over and over and had multiple orgasms in her girlfriend's mouth, unlike any she had ever experienced before. Finally, exhausted, she lay back and relaxed. Before slipping off into sleep, Evie had recorded her girlfriend licking the last of her orgasm out of her pussy. She hit reply to her mother's message and typed, "Thankyou mommy. I'd love to fuck you like that. Love Evie." she added kisses and love heart emojis, attached the video file, and hit send.

*

Sam woke up early and smiled at the naked lovers beside her, asleep in a loving embrace. She rolled out of bed and checked Dessie's phone. Sam was surprised at Evie's response and the video she had attached was not at all what she had been expecting. Maybe Dessie would get to fuck her daughter after all. Sam thought that would be hot. She marked the message unread and placed Dessie's phone back down before going and putting some coffee on.

Amber and Dessie woke to the smell of fresh coffee, they stretched, naked against each other and hugged. "Good morning gorgeous," Dessie said.

Amber smiled back with a mischievous grin and said, "Good morning mommy. I had fun last night."

Dessie laughed, "I did too."

They heard Sam say, "Coffee ladies," and began rolling out of bed and pulling on the robes Sam had left them.

Seated on stools at the kitchen bench and drinking their coffees the three ladies were scrolling through their phones when Dessie gasped.

Sam and Amber looked at Dessie and in unison said, "What's wrong."

Dessie was blushing bright red, "Look at the message I sent my daughter last night."

Amber and Sam both looked and played the video.

"Mmmmmm, you feel so good Evie, fuck me harder. Fuck mommy Evie, this is how I want you to fuck mommy Evie. She looks just like you Evie, so hot, so taboo. Mommy wants you to fuck her like this Evie. Fuuuuuuuucckkk Evie, mommy's cumming again thinking of you fucking her."

Amber and Sam both stared at Dessie. "Look at her response," Dessie said.

Amber and Sam watched the video of the older woman eating Evie's pussy and then Sam read Evie's reply out loud, "Thankyou mommy. I'd love to fuck you like that. Love Evie." Sam smiled, "Wow that's hot. What are you going to do Dessie?"

Dessie was blushing, "I don't know. It's so taboo. I don't know what came over me to send that last night. And I certainly didn't know my daughter was into lesbian sex. Or milfs. Or sex with her mother. Oh god what was I thinking."

Amber smiled at Dessie and stroked her face, "Oh come on, it's not that bad. At least Evie seems to be, to say the very least, interested. It could have been so much worse." Then Amber said something both Sam and Dessie weren't expecting. "Why don't you give Evie a call?"

Dessie couldn't seem to form a sentence, "I, I, I, I................"

"Go on, don't think. Just do it." Amber said staring straight at Dessie.

Dessie looked at Amber, then down at her phone and hit dial for Evie.

"Speaker, speaker phone," Amber said desperately.

Dessie switched to speaker and placed her phone on the countertop between the three of them. After about five rings it answered, and a very sexy voice answered.

"Hi mom. You're up early considering the late night you seemed to have."

"Yes, I um, I did have a late night. But just having a coffee now."

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's nice mommy. And is your girlfriend still there?"

Dessie blushed and both Amber and Sam put their fingers to their lips indicating they were staying quiet.

"She's umm, she's in the shower Evie."

"She looked so hot mom. It seems like you had a lot of fun with her?"

"Yes, yes, I did. More fun than I've had in years." Dessie a bit more relaxed now tried to make conversation, "And, is your girlfriend still there Evie? She looked very nice too."

"Mmmmmm. She is mom. She's licking my pussy while I speak to you mommy. Do you think that's hot mommy?"

Dessie put her hand to her mouth, shocked, she didn't know what to say. Both girls were wildly gesticulating at her, trying to encourage her to talk.

"I, I, I uhm. I. Yes Evie, I do think that's hot." Dessie looked up and smiled at the girls.

Then Evie said something that shocked the three of them, "Mommy. Mmmmm. Mommy. Why don't you come over for a visit? Come for a visit this morning and you can help my girlfriend lick my pussy? It's been so long since I've seen you. Would you like to do that mommy?"

"I, I, I uhm." Dessie didn't know what to say. She looked up at Amber and Sam and they were vigorously nodding their heads yes.

Dessie seemed to relax as she breathed out. She drew another breath in and replied, "I'd love to Evie, I'll be there soon."

"Mmmmm, lovely mommy." And Evie hung up.

Sam and Amber were both babbling at once, stroking Dessie,

"Holy shit, holy shit."

"So hot, that's so fucking hot."

Sam calmed down, looked Dessie straight in the eyes and said, "Amber and I need to bathe you, apply make-up and dress you. You're going to look absolutely gorgeous for your daughter."

Amber chimed in and said, "We'll make you look stunning. This is so fucking hot Dessie."

All three were in the shower, shampooing Dessie's hair, washing her body, shaving her in all the right places so her pussy was smooth and now completely hair free. After all three had dried off, Amber began moisturising Dessie's smooth silky skin, while Sam was blow drying Dessie's hair. Then while Sam was steam pressing all Dessie's clothes, Amber applied make-up to Dessie and then they both dressed her. She looked stunning. They had managed to do all this in forty-five minutes, leaving plenty of time for Dessie to get to her daughters.

Dessie looked at Sam and Amber, "Thank-you so much girls. I still can't believe where I'm going and what I'm about to do. I owe the two of you so much, if there's anything I can ever do for you just let me know."

Sam smiled a wicked smile and said, "There is one thing Dessie."

"Anything. Name it." Dessie said far too quickly.

"I want you to record everything on your phone," Sam said, "And then share it with us. We want to watch the first time you're together with your daughter."

Dessie hesitated, "I uhm, I." Then she smiled at them, "Why yes. Yes of course I can do that." She hugged both of them, kissed them on the cheeks and was out the door, on her way to make love to her daughter for the first time.

Sam and Amber were sitting in a local café looking at each other from opposite sides of the table. They had gotten dressed and gone out for a late breakfast/early lunch not long after Dessie had left.

"So," Sam said.

Amber put her elbows up on the table, clasped her hands together and rested her chin on them, "So," Amber replied.

"Are you going to do it?" Sam asked.

With an innocent look on her face Amber said, "Going to do what Samantha?" and gave Sam a devilish grin.

As the young blonde waitress approached with their juices Sam leant towards Amber and said in a conspiratorial whisper, "What we discussed in bed last night, while I watched you have sex with Dessie."

As the waitress set their juices down on the table Amber said loud enough for her to hear, "What did we discuss in bed last night while you watched me have sex with Dessie?" Amber was clearly enjoying this.

Sam blushed slightly; the waitress was staring at the two of them. Sam just blurted it out, "Having a foursome with your mother and her girlfriend."

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers