Future Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was the waitresses turn to blush.

Sam was annoyed with the waitress and said, "Are you enjoying listening to our conversation."

The waitress looked embarrassed, "No. Yes. I mean, I'm not sure." Sam was staring at her.

Then the waitress said, "I was just waiting to ask if you wanted to order some food?"

Now Sam was embarrassed for being such a bitch, "Oh I'm so sorry," she said, "That was very rude of me. I'll have the poached eggs with a side of bacon."

"Same for me," Amber said.

The waitress nodded her head, stared at both of them one last time and scurried off.

Sam and Amber went back to staring at each other.

"So," Sam said.

Amber Smirked, "So," she replied. She loved frustrating Sam like this but decided she had pushed it far enough. "Would you like me to message Savannah and my mother and ask if they'd like to meet for a drink at the club tonight?"

Sam beamed back at Amber, "Yes please."

The waitress returned with their food and set it down on the table, staring discreetly at the two of them. Then she retreated back into the café. Amber was busily typing a message on her phone while the waitress had been doing this.

They'd finished their food and the waitress had returned to clear their plates when Amber's phone dinged with a message. Amber read it and smiled at Sam, "Great news, they want to meet at the club tonight."

Amber looked up at the waitress, "It'll be so great to catch up with my mom and her girlfriend."

The waitress almost dropped the plates when she heard Amber say this. Sam had to cover her mouth from laughing. Amber was being so naughty.

When Amber and Sam had returned home there was a message with a link to a shared file. They were lying in bed, both naked and stroking each other's bodies as they watched Dessie in a threesome with her daughter Evie and Evie's girlfriend. Evie was fucking her mother with a strapon and her mother had a black leather face harness on with a dildo that she was fucking Evie's girlfriend with. Evie was screaming at her mother, "Fuck her mommy, fuck my girlfriend. You love my big cock don't you mommy. You're going to be my mommy slut now. Fuck her mommy, fuck my girlfriend with your face mommy."

Sam and Amber had brought each other to climax several times watching this taboo threesome before they decided to turn it off and conserve their energy for the evening ahead. They dozed off to sleep for a couple of hours and then woke up and started getting ready.

When Sam and Amber woke up, they were chatting in bed. Amber was saying to Sam that she liked the fantasies they shared but she didn't think she could ever really do anything with her mother. That what Dessie and Evie had done was ok for them, but it really wasn't how a mother and daughter should be. Sam had smiled at her and said not to worry, that she didn't really believe anything like that would happen between Amber and her mom.

A few hours later Samantha and Amber were sitting in a booth at the back of the club. It was private and discreet, but they were still able to look over the people coming in. The club itself was starting to fill up with women of all ages and both Sam and Amber had already been propositioned several times which they had politely declined.

Suddenly, Savannah and Sandy were in front of them. Savannah looked hot. At 5'10" she was already tall but the stilettos she was wearing made her even taller and accentuated her long legs. She had on a short black leather skirt and a black long corset of beautifully soft lambskin that enhanced and pushed up her perfect 36D breasts. Her jet-black hair, in a bob, made her green eyes flash and shine. What surprised Amber and Sam though was what Savannah was holding. It was a black leather leash that was connected to a silver O ring on a black leather choker. The choker was around Amber's mother's neck.

Sandy was standing beside Savannah in a submissive position, her arms crossed at her back. At 5'8" Sandy was shorter than Savannah, but the black patent leather bondage ballet boots Sandy had on meant she was basically standing on her toes. Her long black hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail and her blue eyes sparkled in the subdued lighting of the club. However, it was when Sandy was instructed by Savannah to take her jacket off that Amber and Sam saw the dress she was wearing. Neither of them could stop staring at Sandy. The dress was black with an open back and long sleeves. It was made from a transparent material that clung to the curves of Sandy's 36-24-36 figure. Sandy was wearing nothing under the dress, and you could clearly make out her erect nipples and smoothly shaved pussy. Savannah was smiling at Amber and Sam like she was showing off a prized possession.

Savannah finally broke the spell when she said, "It's lovely we could catch up with you ladies this evening."

Sam and Amber looked up at Savannah and both rose out of the booth, all the ladies kissing and hugging each other. Once they had all greeted each other Savannah unclipped the leash from Sandy's choker, and everyone began to sit back down. Sandy slid into the booth first and Amber sat beside her mother. Sam slid into the other side, sitting down opposite Sandy and Savannah sat down opposite Amber, beside Sam.

Savannah's hand was stroking Sam's thigh under the table, she looked straight at Amber and said, "Your mother and I were so happy to get the message from you Amber. We've hardly seen you since you came back. I guess you've been distracted by this lovely lady beside me." Savannah turned to Sam and smiled when she said this last part, then turned back to Amber.

Amber smiled at Savannah, "Yes. Sam and I have been having a lot of fun."

Savannah's hand had run up Sam's inner thigh and she was stroking Sam's pussy when she replied to Amber, "Yes. It looked like you were going to have some fun with that milf last night. Did you and Sam share her?"

Savannah knew exactly what had happened the previous night. She had watched the video with Sandy over and over.

Amber blushed slightly and stuttered her reply, "We umm, we umm....."

Savannah looked at Sam and back at Amber, "Of course you did. I can tell by the look on your face little girl." Savannah looked at Sandy and back at Amber and said, "And that woman was old enough to be your mother, Amber." Savannah looked at Sandy and then back to Amber, both mother and daughter were blushing. "Come to think of it, she looked a lot like your mother. Did Sam and you perhaps do a little roleplay with her Amber?"

Amber stared back at Savannah, her eyes unwavering, "Yes."

Sam's pussy was wet as Savannah continued to stroke her and question Amber. "So, tell me Amber, what exactly did you do?"

Amber was blushing again, "We umm, we umm....." Amber was looking down at the table.

Sam smiled and interrupted, "Amber played with the milf while I watched." She looked at Sandy, "And I got Amber to call her mommy while she fucked her."

It was Sandy's turn to blush. Both mother and daughter looked down at the table.

Savannah was stroking Sam's pussy so hard she thought she was going to come.

Sam looked at Amber and smiling said, "Fuck Amber, your mom and her girlfriend are hot. And so kinky." Her sweet laughter, after saying this, made everyone relax again.

It was then that Savannah reached up across the table and stroked Amber's hand with fingers damp from Sam's pussy and said, "Dance?"

Amber stared into Savannah's eyes, grasped her hand and rose out of the booth with her, allowing Savannah to lead her onto the dance floor.

As this was happening Sam slid out of the seat behind Savannah and back into the seat beside Sandy and they watched Amber and Savannah begin dancing.

Savannah's arms encircled Amber's waist on the dance floor, and she pulled their pelvises together. Amber's eyes hadn't left Savannah's, entranced by the mature woman's beauty. She felt the warmth of the older woman's body as they began a slow and carnal dance of seduction together.

Sam was watching on, stroking Sandy's left inner thigh as she enjoyed the performance playing out before them.

Savannah leant into Amber's ear and whispered, "So. You didn't finish telling me about the Milf. Did you really call her mommy like Sam said?"

Amber felt her face flush as she replied, "Yes."

"Mmmmmmmm," was the reply from Savannah. "That's hot."

Amber felt the slickness between her legs as she spoke, "It felt so wrong to do that. But it was so erotic, so enticing. To let myself go like that, in the throes of passion, was something I'd never experienced before."

Savannah's eyes locked with Amber's, and she said, "It was something you'd always wanted, something you'd always craved. Wasn't it?"

Amber felt like her world was spinning, the only thing keeping her balanced was Savannah's embrace, "Yes."

Savannah smiled at Amber, a reassuring smile, "And you want more don't you Amber?"

"Yes," was the reply that fell from Amber's lips.

"Would you like me to guide you, Amber?"

Again, a simple reply, "Yes."

Savannah gently leant in and kissed Amber, a slow, sensual kiss.

Sam had been watching the unrushed seduction on the dance floor, stroking Sandy's thigh. As Savannah and Amber began kissing, she smiled and turned to Sandy, her fingers brushing up against Sandy's engorged clitoris, "Do you like watching your girlfriend kiss your daughter?"

Sandy's throat was dry, her reply hoarse, "Yes."

"So erotic, so sensual. Is it all you imagined, all you fantasised about with Savannah?"

The reply from Sandy was again hoarse, barely audible, "Yes."

Two of Sam's fingers slipped into Sandy's pussy, her thumb began massaging her clit as she leant into Sandy's ear and whispered, "Are you ready to watch you girlfriend fuck your daughter?"

"Yes."

Sam's next question pushed the boundaries of taboo even further, "Are you ready to join them as they fuck?"

The reply from Sandy was quiet, hesitant. "Yes."

Sam knew if Sandy answered yes to her next question, then a boundary would be broken. A forbidden taboo would be accepted. Like crossing the Rubicon, there would be no turning back. "Will you submit to your girlfriends wishes? Will you fuck your daughter while we watch?"

Sandy's eyes were locked on Savannah and Amber. Watching the sensual dance, the slow seduction, play out in front of her. The forbidden taboo of her girlfriend, her lover, slowly seducing her daughter. In that moment, as Sandy watched, she knew exactly what her answer was.

"Yes."

Sam smiled, took Sandy's hand, and said, "Then let's join the dance, lover."

The two couples were dancing together, rubbing up against each other. Seduction was a patient mistress and Savannah, and Sam knew they had all the time in the world.

A dozen cocktails between them and an hour later, Sam was seated in the front of a cab. Savannah in the middle of the back seat, Amber on her left and Sandy on her right, their hands stroking and fondling the curves of Savannah's body as she writhed under their touch. Sam had to continually remind the cab driver to watch the road and not the rear vision mirror.

Finally, they arrived back at Sandy and Savannah's and stumbled inside. That's when the kissing began in earnest.

Sam was kissing Sandy, stripping off her clothes. Savannah was doing the same with Amber. Soon, mother and daughter were seated beside each other. Sam and Savannah, kneeling in front of the mother and daughter, began eating their cleanly shaven pussies.

Amber looked to her left at her mother and said, "Oh god mommy, this is so hot. I've wanted Savannah to eat my pussy for so long."

Amber leant back, closed her eyes and let herself fall into the bliss of Savannah's tongue exploring her pussy. Amber's mind drifted off to thoughts of the times she had spied on her mother and Savannah as they made love. How she had brought herself to orgasm multiple times as she watched them go down on each other or use toys on each other. She remembered how a few times she had been sure that Savannah had caught her spying through the crack in the bedroom door, but nothing had ever been said and Amber had continued to enjoy the salacious show whenever the opportunity arose.

Amber felt her nipples being pinched and tugged on. She loved the combination of pain and pleasure as her clit was teased and her nipples were pinched. The pain of her nipples being played with now took Amber's thoughts back to a night long ago when she was watching her mother, tied down and restricted on the bed, Savannah kneeling between her mother's outstretched legs, a leather flogger in Savannah's hand and a nine-inch black strap-on dildo around her waist. Amber had been sure that on this night Savannah had turned and smiled at Amber before turning back to Sandy, thrusting the strap-on into her pussy and whipping Amber's mother's erect nipples with the leather flogger. Amber clearly remembered her mother's moans of pleasure as she had watched this and masturbated to an explosive orgasm. How she had needed to cover her mouth so her loud moans were not heard by the women making love on the bed in front of her.

Amber felt a warm soft tongue enter her mouth and she passionately returned the pleasure, tongues intertwining. Amber had always loved the soft touch of another woman, the soft lips, the smooth skin. The smell. The smell of another woman had always enticed and entranced her. Amber gladly returned the kisses she was receiving, eyes still closed, pleasure washing over her.

As Amber felt another orgasm blossom. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt soft lips brushing against hers again in a soft kiss. Felt a tongue entering her mouth and eagerly accepted it. She felt the kiss end and the tongue withdraw. Amber's eyes came into focus, and she saw her mother withdrawing from the kiss.

Sandy smiled at her daughter, leant in to kiss her again. Like before, a full open-mouthed kiss, not the type of kiss a mother and daughter would do, it was the kiss of lovers.

Amber pulled back and looked at her mother wide eyed, "Oh fuck." Was all Amber said before pulling Savannah's lapping tongue back from her pussy. Amber was in shock at what she had inadvertently let herself be drawn into.

Amber heard Sam's voice, "Your mom's pussy is delicious." Amber looked down at Sam, kneeling between her mother's outspread legs, her face damp with Sandy's juices, she was smiling up at Amber.

Amber looked at Sam, shocked, "Sam. That's so wrong. Please. I shouldn't be doing this with my mother here."

Sam's voice was forceful, commanding, "It's so right Amber. It's what you've always wanted. What you've always fantasised about." Sam's fingers were thrusting in and out of Sandy's pussy, her thumb massaging the clit.

Amber looked at her mother's face, her eyes were almost closed, face flushed with pleasure as Sam continued to play with her pussy. Amber's gaze returned to Sam, their eyes locking together.

Amber was shocked, stunned, "Sam it's wrong. Not beside my mother like this."

Sam's response was commanding again, "You were happy to do it last night. You were happy to call Dessie mommy and encourage Dessie to fuck her daughter."

"That was different. It wasn't my mom there."

Sandy moaned and Sam looked at her, then down at Savannah between Amber's open thighs, voraciously licking her pussy. Sam felt more emboldened when she looked back up at Amber.

"We spoke about this Amber, fantasised about it."

Amber looked at Sam with pleading eyes, "But it was just fantasy Sam, it was just sex talk. I can't Sam. Not in front of my mother. I can't."

Sam looked at Sandy and saw she was staring straight at Amber as Savannah kept licking Amber's pussy. Sam had a wicked grin on her face when she looked back at Amber, "Your mother's going to cum soon. Savannah is licking your pussy while I finger fuck your mom. I'm rubbing my thumb on her clit, pleasuring her while you watch. Your mom is so naughty. Don't you want to be naughty like your mom Amber?"

Amber's eye's locked onto Sandys. She'd loved her mother her whole life. "This is so wrong mom. I've always loved you as my mom. We shouldn't be doing this together. It's so wrong, so forbidden."

Sandy smiled at Amber, "Savannah can train you Amber. Train you to be submissive like me. You'll let go of all your inhibitions."

Amber felt her orgasm building as her mother's lover, Savannah's tongue, thrust deeper and deeper into her pussy. In and out, in and out. So long. So nice. Just what Amber had always wanted.

Sandy was moaning, her head tilted back, and her eyes began rolling back in her head. Amber knew her mother was about to climax.

Amber's eyes closed as she felt her climax building, Savannah's tongue a blur on her clit. Amber felt her nipples being pinched and tugged on; her right leg was spasming as she began to feel herself reach the edge of an explosive orgasm. Amber felt a soft tongue on her lips, her mouth opened and welcomed the warm tongue of her mother. The combination of Savannah's tongue on her pussy and her mother's forbidden tongue entering her mouth pushed Amber over the edge. The mother and daughter exploded in a forbidden, taboo, orgasm together as Sam and Savannah watched on.

Savannah tasted Amber's orgasm as it flooded her mouth. A taste she had been craving for so long. Savannah felt herself orgasming at the same time, her pussy not even being touched, something she had never experienced before, an orgasm achieved simply by pleasuring her lover's daughter with her tongue while she watched the mother and daughter kiss. As Savannah watched Sandy and Amber she was thinking, this is so forbidden, so wrong and so hot. She wanted this forbidden tryst to go even further. Savannah wanted the mother and daughter to perform every forbidden fantasy that she could imagine. To be watching as Sandy kissed her daughter was so erotic but Savanah wanted more, so much more. Savannah wanted to watch Sandy and Amber fuck.

Sam was watching as her girlfriend kissed her own mother. Watched as they caressed and stroked each other's naked bodies. Sam looked across at Savannah, still kneeling between Amber's thighs, a slick glaze of Ambers juices covered her lips and chin. Savannah's eyes were locked on the mother and daughter, she appeared to be in some erotic trance. Sam stroked Savannah's naked back and this broke the spell. Savannah looked over at Sam and Sam smiled at her, "Is this everything you dreamt of Savannah?"

Savannahs eyes were wide, blazing with an erotic spark, "Not yet. It's a start. But I want more than just to watch my girlfriend kiss her daughter. I want so much more." She smiled at Sam, a devious smile, "Let's take them to the bedroom. I have so many toys that they are going to play with."

Amber felt her hand being grasped by Savannah's, she felt like she was in a dream. She watched as her mother, naked with a leather slave collar around her neck, was being led by her girlfriend Sam, towards the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. Whilst Savannah, her mother's lover, was leading her. Amber felt comforted. Comforted in the knowledge that she was submitting totally to her mother's lover. A woman that had just brought her to multiple orgasms by licking her pussy as she lay next to her own mother. A woman that had always been like another mother to her. A woman she had watched fuck her mother on multiple occasions. Sam wanted to submit to her. To be owned by her. She crossed the threshold into the bedroom and Savannah turned and smiled at her, "I have a present for you." Savannah picked up a leather slave collar off the dresser, "It matches your mothers."

Amber felt the collar encircle her neck, felt her full submission as it was locked into place. Amber was ready to do anything Savannah asked. Savannah was smiling at her, pinching her hard, erect nipples.