Future Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready slave? Ready to submit like you've always wanted to?"

Amber's eyes were locked on Savannah's. "Yes." She replied. Amber couldn't believe how submissive she had become, how easily she was being dominated. She realised it was something she had always craved. A feeling she embraced.

Savannah looked at Amber, a hard steely glance, "I always knew." Savannah's lips curled up in a smile. "I always knew you wanted this. I always left the bedroom door open to train you. To train you for this night."

Amber blushed, "You knew I watched?"

"Of course, we knew. We encouraged it. Now, kneel on the bed beside your mother."

Savannah moved two cameras on tripods into position. On at the base of the bed and the other to the side of the bed. She began recording then sat down in a small love seat beside Sam. Savannah smiled at the two women, naked in their slave collars facing her. The mother and daughter both had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. Sandra at forty-two had a slightly more curvaceous figure at 36-24-36 than her eighteen-year-old daughter, Amber, whose figure was 34-25-34. Savannah stared in awe at how beautiful the mother and daughter looked. Savannah was finally going to achieve what she had always lusted after. She was ready to begin.

Savannah stared at Sandy and said, "Tell me your name, age and why you are here."

Sandy, eye's cast down, replied, "My name is slave Sandra, I am forty-two, mother to Amber. I am here to please my mistress by fucking my daughter while mistress watches."

Savannah smiled and turned to Amber, "Tell me your name, age and why you are here."

Amber had been staring at her mother as she replied to Savannah. When Savannah had spoken to her, Amber had cast her eyes down as her mother did. "My name is slave Amber, I am eighteen, daughter to slave Sandra. I am here to please my mistress by fucking my mother while mistress watches."

Amber was shocked at how easily these words had come out of her mouth. How easily she had taken on a submissive slave role like her mother. Sam and Savannah were both staring at her, and Amber loved the feeling of totally debasing herself in front of her girlfriend and her mother's lover. Amber heard Savannah's commanding voice again.

"Turn and face each other. Stare into each other's eyes." Sandy and Amber turned and, still kneeling, faced each other. Mother and daughter's eyes locked together.

"Sandy. Kiss your daughter. Then tell Amber how much you love her. How much you lust after her. How much you want to fuck your daughter to please mistress."

Sandy leant forward and her lips met with Amber's. Their erect nipples brushed together as their tongues swirled into each other's mouths. This was so forbidden, so wrong. Sandy pulled back from the kiss and locked eyes with Amber again.

"Mommy loves you Amber. Mommy has been fantasising about this day for so long. Mommy has described all the depraved sexual things she wants do with you to Mistress Savannah while we fucked. Mommy loved it when you spied on us making love. It made mommy orgasm so hard when you watched. Mommy wants to fuck her little girl, her daughter. For the pleasure of Mistress, mommy wants to fuck you in front of our lovers Amber."

Amber was shocked at what her mother was saying. Shocked at how much she enjoyed listening to what she was saying. Shocked at the sexual thoughts running through her mind as to all the different ways she could fuck her mother. Amber heard Savannah's voice.

"Amber. Kiss your mother and then tell her how much you love her. What it was like to spy on us fucking. The fantasies you have had about the two of us. Tell your mother how much you want to fuck her. How much you want to fuck your mother to please mistress while I watch with your lover beside me."

Amber leant in towards her mother, marveling at her beauty. Their nipples brushing against each other were hard and erect, Amber felt their large breasts push together as their lips met. Amber's tongue danced with her mothers. This was so forbidden. The fact they were doing this in front of their lovers just made this taboo show more exciting. Amber was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. Amber reluctantly drew back from the kiss, their warm breasts separating, Amber stared into her mother's eyes.

"I love you mommy. I've always loved you. I loved watching you and Mistress Savannah make love. It was so forbidden, so taboo to spy on you through the doorway while I masturbated. I was so lucky to be able to watch my two mommies fucking. I loved when mommy Savannah tied you to the bed and fucked you with a strap on. When she whipped you and put nipple clamps on you. It made me so wet mommy; it was so erotic. So many times, I was tempted to walk into this bedroom while you were fucking each other and join you, but I knew the time wasn't right. I knew I needed to save myself so mommy Savannah could truly enjoy watching us fuck for the first time. We're going to do that tonight mommy for the pleasure of Mistress Savannah. So naughty mommy, so forbidden. Our lovers are going to watch as we fuck each other for the first time."

Amber leant in and began kissing her mother again. Urgent lustful kisses. She was pinching her mother's nipples, tugging on them as she kissed her mother. Then she pulled back and turned to Savannah.

"Does mistress want to watch her slaves fuck? Does mistress want to watch while a mother eats her daughters pussy? Is mistress ready to watch the ultimate taboo."

Savannah smiled and her response sounded like a hiss, "Yeesssss."

Amber crawled back up the bed, lay down on her back and spread her legs open. Her bald clean-shaven pussy was enticing. Amber, looking at her mother, pointed to her pussy, and said the four words Savannah had waited so long to hear, "Lick my pussy mommy."

Sandy eagerly dove between her daughter's legs, her tongue was licking the pussy lips, the clitoris. Sandy knew she was eating delicious forbidden fruit. Sandy heard the sexual moans of the three other women in the room as the taboo show commenced.

Sam couldn't believe what she was watching. Sandy was going down on her own daughter. It was so hot. Sam's fingers were a blur on her pussy.

Savannah licked her lips as she watched her lover eat her own daughter's pussy. This was something they had fantasised about. A fantasy that Savannah had encouraged and then watched blossom when Sam was introduced to their lovemaking as a substitute daughter. That forbidden fantasy and roleplay with Sam paled in comparison to what she was now watching.

Amber's left leg was shaking, "Eat my pussy mommy. Bite on my clit mommy. Fuck me while my girlfriend watches mommy. So good mommy. I can feel your tongue deep in my pussy mommy."

Amber looked over to Sam, "Is this everything you wanted Sam? Watching while my mother eats my pussy."

"Yes," Sam replied as she continued to tease her clitoris.

Amber's gaze turned to Savannah, "Is this pleasing you Mistress? Does it please you to watch my mother fucking me?"

"Oh yes," was Savannahs simple reply.

Amber's body suddenly went rigid, her eyes closed, and her head pushed back into the pillow. "Oh, fuck mommy. I'm cumming in your mouth mommy. Your little girl is cumming in your mouth."

Sandy was lapping up all the juices coming out of her daughter's pussy. The taste was delicious, it was ambrosia. Sandy couldn't get enough of it. Her face was slick with her daughter's juices and then Sandy began stroking Amber's pussy, spreading the juices all over their bodies until in a slick motion Sandy slid up her daughter. They were face to face, they could feel their smoothly shaved pussies pushing together, Sandy was sliding her breasts left and right over her daughter's breasts, the hard erect nipples increasing the erotic pleasure they were feeling as their bodies pressed together. Sandy leant in and began kissing her daughter, their tongues intertwining and then pulling back to take a breath, staring at each other and telling her daughter how much she loved her. Suddenly Amber flipped Sandy over onto her back, pulled her mother's left leg up and pushed their pussies together in a scissoring motion.

"I'm going to ride you mommy. Do you feel my slick wet pussy against yours mommy? Feel how hard the nub of my clit is as it pushes into you. Oh, mommy, I'm riding you. I'm riding you mommy. My pussy feels so good sliding against yours." Amber threw her hair back off her face and turned to see Savannah and Sam, still seated, stroking each other's pussies as they watched the forbidden mother-daughter sex show in front of them. Amber felt emboldened, empowered. No longer the submissive, she was now in control of what was occurring. She locked eyes with Sam.

"Do you like it Sam? Do you like watching me fuck my mother? Is this everything you imagined?"

Sam's mouth was open, her reply barely a whisper, "Yes."

Amber smiled at her girlfriend as she continued to hold her mother's extended left leg, she slid her pussy across Sandy's soaking wet clit. She knew her mother was experiencing multiple orgasms as Amber could feel the throbbing spasms of her mother underneath her, locked together, pussy to pussy, grinding, sliding, forbidden pleasure beyond belief.

Amber turned to Savannah.

"Is this what mommy and you fantasised about when you were fucking? Did you whisper in mommy's ear that you wanted to watch her daughter fuck her as you thrust that strap on in and out of her pussy?"

Savannah's response was also barely audible, "Yes," she whispered.

"You loved it when I watched you fucking my mother didn't you Savannah? I know you loved me watching as you kept leaving the door open wider and wider."

"Yes," Savannah whispered.

Amber was still sliding back and forth across her mother's slick pussy. Her mother's moans of ecstasy let Amber know she didn't want her to stop. Amber looked down at her mother's barely open eyes and Sandy began to speak, "Oh fuck me Amber, fuck mommy. So good Amber. You're the perfect daughter Amber. Mommy loves fucking you. Mommy will do anything her gorgeous daughter wants."

Sandy's eyes slowly closed again as Amber was smiling at her. Thrusting her hard erect clit back and forth across her mother's pussy. Amber turned back to Savannah again.

"Did you fantasise about fucking me with that strap-on Savannah? Fucking me doggy style while I ate my mother's pussy?"

Savannah's eyes lit up and her response was louder, "Oh yes Amber. Oh yes. So many times, so many times your mother and I fantasised about that."

Amber's lip curled up in a sneer, "Get your strap-on slut."

Savannah was immediately on her feet, walking to the chest of drawers and taking out the nine-inch dildo and harness. Savannah had it on in seconds.

"Oh fuck," Sam said. "That thing is huge."

As Savannah knelt up onto the bed behind Amber, Amber dismounted from her mother's pussy, wiped her hand across the slick juices between her mother's legs and then reached back around behind her, grasping the dildo and lubricating it.

Amber looked down at her mother, naked and covered in a slick film of sweat below her.

"Slide up the bed mommy and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to eat your pussy while Savannah fucks me."

Sandy's eye's opened wide and she slid up the bed, her pussy positioned directly in front of her daughter's face. She watched as her girlfriend began bringing the dildo, she knew so well, towards her daughter's pussy.

Amber looked down at her mother. The perfect curves of her body. The ample breasts and the cleanly shaven pussy. Amber was hungry. She was ready. "Put you cock in me Savannah. I'm going to eat mommy's pussy."

Savannah slid the nine-inch length of the dildo into Amber's wet pussy. Amber moaned loudly as she felt it enter. Then she dove down into her mother's pussy. Amber wasn't so much licking her mother's pussy as devouring it. She was rubbing her whole face into it, covering her face in slick juices.

Sam looked on in awe. A vibrator that Savannah had tossed her when she took out the strap-on, was thrusting in an out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, this is so hot."

Savannah smiled and looked at Sam when she heard her say this and couldn't resist replying. "Oh god it is hot. I'm fucking my girlfriend's daughter while her daughter is eating her mommy's pussy. This is so fucking hot. This is so much hotter than I ever imagined. I'm cumming Sam. I'm cumming over and over as I watch a daughter eat out her mother as I fuck her. Oh fuck, Sam, I want this to go on forever."

Sam smiled back at Savannah, "Can I join?"

Savannah's eyes lit up, "Yes, oh yes please."

Sam walked to the bed and climbed up, she leant up against the bedhead and swung her leg over Sandy's face. As Sam lowered her pussy, Sandy's tongue extended and began entering her daughter's girlfriend.

"Mmmmmmmmm, fuck." Was all Sam could say as she leant forward against the bed head, her back to Amber and Savannah. Sam was in ecstasy as Sandy brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

*

"So, what happened next?" Stephanie asked Samantha.

"Savannah and I fucked Amber and Sandy all night in every position imaginable. When we got tired Savannah had Amber and Sandy perform for us. Mother and daughter fucked each other with strapons and dildos. Ate each other's pussies and were grinding together in all different positions. It was like Savannah was possessed. She wouldn't let them stop or rest and eventually I passed out."

"That's not a good Dom," Stephanie replied. "A good Dom needs to ensure the safety of their submissives. It sounds like Savannah lost control of what boundaries should be in place for Amber and Sandy."

"She did. When I woke up the next morning, I walked out to the lounge. Savannah had Amber and Sandy kneeling in front of her, shoulders back and hands behind their heads. Savannah was beating their breasts with a flogger. She must have been doing this for quite some time as their breasts, backs, ass cheeks and stomachs were bright red all over. Savannah told me she had explained to Amber how she had paid me to seduce her. That I could leave now as my contract was terminated. The final payment as well as a 'performance' bonus had already been transferred to my account."

Stef looked shocked, "What a bitch."

"I know. But it was also my fault. Amber had tears welling in her eyes as I gathered my things to leave. I knew she had fallen in love with me, and I'd betrayed her for a few pieces of silver. Savannah wouldn't even let me speak to her or say goodbye. She told me she owned both the mother and daughter now. That they were her submissives, her slaves. If they were ever to disagree with her or try to leave, Savannah had told them she would release the videos to their friends and family of mother and daughter fucking."

"Oh Sam. I'm so sorry. Did you ever try to see them again, to contact Amber or Sandy?"

"No. I was told by Savannah there would be repercussions if I did."

Stef was angry. Angry that a Dom could be so irresponsible to her submissives. Stef knew she had to do something. This wasn't going to end with Sam's story.

To be continued........................................