All Comments on 'Future Farming Ch. 03'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
cookingwithgascookingwithgas9 months agoAuthor

Dear reader: The name of this story was/ is "Future Farming - part 3" Not "Future Pharming - Chap 3" The admin obviously changed it before publishing. "Farming" is an important detail of the story, and that's why I'm letting you know here in the comments. My apologies for any confusion.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele9 months ago

A great read.

Thank you.

servant111servant1119 months ago

Well you did it. The nightmare has a happy ever after ending. I find myself sobered and introspective. From what I have found in my own research; much of this future nightmare is present fact.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Okay. It was just a story. I'm perfectly calm. Didn't have much, if anything, to do with a loving wife. But I'll give you and the "continuity" the benefit of the doubt. But the story itself, while being well-written and all, just wasn't up to par with your usual stuff. Especially this third chapter that seemed to drag on and bog down with the chemistry, chemicals and ENDO stuff. Even Noxworthy's misfortunes seemed unsatisfactory, both in actual fact and in practical terms. And after what she did to him, Sarah's confession and her wedding just didn't feel heartfelt. She belonged in jail at the very least. I could rant on, but let me simply close by saying "not your best work". I wonder if others agree?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker9 months ago

A letdown. Only four stars. The bitch was delusional, deceitful, lying, two-faced and narcissistic. AND then he saves her life. Noxworthy should have been gutted and hung out like Raul. Not enough retribution. It stunk. Yank God he wound up with Gabrielle. The Bear is disappointed.3 stars. Do better, please.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

surely that cunt doesn't deserve forgiveness after a stunt like that. it would have been better if she died

deependerdeepender9 months ago

"The lower forty-eight state's guard now outnumbers the entire US military and all three-letter agencies five to one."

.

Why doesn't that make me feel all warm and fuzzy?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You packed in an awful lot of conspiracy fantasies into this one. Please leave the propaganda to actual social media. There is a very tiny amount of actual "Loving Wives" in here and a ton of you preaching some very warped ideas.

ThorlolThorlol9 months ago

Nope. Too much conspiracy in this one. 3/4 of the story wasnt even about Sarah and him anymore. And in the end Sarah just believed others over common sense as an explanation. Acting like she never did anything hurtful on purpose. Didnt like it at all.

numbnutz49numbnutz499 months ago

What, no Rosemary's baby? Good job with the story, and I assume a great job with the research. If not, it was presented well enough to have your readers accept it. To those who comment in disbelief about the militias in various states, it's not a bad as the author presents but he's talking 5+ years from now and you can see how it's growing. Remember your choices in the next election.

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

"Hispanic persuasion"

WTF!

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Sorry, CWG, I usually like your stuff, but maybe you should have posted this in sci-fi.

HcopHcop9 months ago

You are an amazing storyteller and part 1 was promising as hell. However then you decided to jump on the conspiracy theory - chemtrail - Anti vaccination - Bill Gates is the antichrist wagon and everything was lost. Ps "apeel" appears to actually be what it is supposed to be, unless you are confusing it with the UK firms same named cleaning product. No serious scientist supports those claims against apeel, only some fb accounts...

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Hey guys, take it easy!

It is fiction!

Does it have massive holes in logic?

Yes!

Are they bigger than the massive logic holes in "Atlas Shrugged"?

Collectively, maybe. But AS has one gigantic one that certain right wing wing-nuts can't seem to grasp.

But AS is entertaining, as long as you don't take it seriously. So just enjoy this story. Just don't make any life decisions based on the content.

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

Okay so Sarah lives happily ever after in the end. I am not a conspiracy theorist or a proponent of militia organizations. I also do not come to this site to be "brainwashed" by cockamamie stories about our government being evil. I come to this site to be entertained. I gravitate to the Loving Wives section of Literotica because many of the stories housed here I find interesting to read. If CWG wants to preach anti government then it seems logical to find another section of Literotica to pedal his wares. It is obvious this story does not belong in this category of Literotica. For those who enjoy a good anti government pro militia story have at it, however maybe find another place to house it. This story's main purpose was to convince readers that our government is deceitful and evil. The fact that the author sugar coated the real message with a marital problem between a scientist and a confused wife who acted like a lab rat, does not alter the fact that this story is just plain out of place housed here. Given those parameters I gave the story the lowest marks ever for any story written by CWG. I am not going to call the author names or attempt to get in a political discussion with readers who have like views to CWG. I just don't want to read this type of literary garbage on Loving Wives. To each his own, and my own in this instance is the story just does not pass the smell test.

bruce1971bruce19719 months ago

Hey, CWG! Echoing the voices below, I generally really love your stuff--you've got a good eye for detail and character, and the world building in this series was solid. I also really enjoyed the first two chapters, as you built an exciting plot that had me riveted.

/

In this chapter, I feel like you substituted plot for some really heavy-handed political messaging. Honestly, it reminded me of why I don't read the Marlboro Man anymore. For that matter, the references to Atlas Shrugged also seemed to be on point. Honestly, political screeds are not that fascinating...

/

I assume that, like a lot of the writers here, your stories are a way of working through issues and thoughts that challenge you. And, like a lot of the readers on here, I generally enjoy going along with you for the ride. That said, if the ride is going to continue further into right wing conspiracy land, I fear that I may be getting off at the next stop.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

CWG A cheating, lowlife, Whore, Slut wife, that is seduced and persuaded to disrespect her loving loyal husband in the worst way possible by having repeated sex with 16 young men, for a full month. What could be worse and more disrespectful than that? Springing this situation on the hubby only after, he couldn't stop his wife or even talk to her to reason with her, I am surprised that he didn't murder the sleazy lowlife cunt of a wife. His whore wife could only hurt him worse by actually working in a real whore house, for a month, for just the fun of it. What a cold-blooded whore of a wife. Cold-hearted, heartless wife. It seems strange that Hubby wouldn't have noticed earlier in his 10-year marriage that she was so selfish. But Love is blind. But I have known other women just as cold-blooded and heartless, myself. 100 stars for CWG for an EPIC tale of betrayal and heartbreak. Great Writing, Great Story. Great Effort! Weaving facts and reality into a fictional story. Amazing. Very Amazing. Thks, Buster2U

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove9 months ago

Well, you went there!

I liked the punning: e.g., “ If Phil's molecule theory held water, it would explain a lot.”

But even so, to sell this story you would have had to explain a lot more. You didn’t; you went James Bond-y and rather than write the novel you would need to carefully make the case for the pseudo-science you listed, you threw stuff on a wall and used what stuck. Though it didn’t stick…. The writing, technically, is good but the story itself makes no iota of sense.

I am reminded of Isabella Rossellini’s naked entrance on the lawn towards the end of Blue Velvet. That made no sense either.

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

I know this is "just a story" it is and theres more truths in this than a very large majority know, Thanks for tj

he story and maybe some will get what the government is actually doin g to us. We have a corrupt government that rivals the most notorious criminals in the history of the world

Burner70Burner709 months ago

It's was a very good read. Can't believe he forgave the skank. But was a good read . Thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

maaaaaaaste ……. well done, I enjoyed this one

SeeingEyeSeeingEye9 months ago

The conspiracy elements were too much for me. Also, there are about 15,000 people in militias in the US, and about the same in the 20 existing state guards. There are 1.4 million in the US military. For Gabby to say there are five times as many in the state guards as in the US military is absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The proper category for this is right wing Q anon conspiracy fantasy. Didn't work for me but the Alex Jones crowd will love it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope that was cathartic for you, it certainly wasn’t for me, nor was it erotic. It’s sad that we are reduced to conspiracy theorists in our fiction as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Part 1: well written twist on the "wife and husband go to isolated place where she intends to cheat". Part 2: the plot is revealed, the hero reacts, set-up for confrontation. Part 3: Four pages of conspiracy theories and hero sleeps with first woman he meets. Months and months go by without relationship resolution. Interesting, but took a left turn that detracted from the Loving Wives storyline.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat9 months ago

The final chapter was a let down. 3*

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

isn't this interesting! the heavy handed liberal narrative even permeates a freaken naughty

story site. The author tells us this is a fantasy, but you punk ass liberals instantly run up the

Qanon card and label it all conspiracy theory! I mean seriously folks, what the hell do you really

think Bill Gates is doing buying up thousands of acres of farm land when he has no desire to farm?

any moron can see he is leveraging the food market 'somehow'...i doubt we've seen the truth yet,

but his genetic mosquito folly is scary as hell! watch the movie 'Soylent Green' for a cultural shock.

this is an entertaining story with a bunch of interesting plot twists with some truth and fantasy interwoven. Big Pharma is evil..i doubt anyone would argue that point.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman9 months ago

In 1860 the Federal Government of the USA decide that any state in the Union did not in fact have a right to leave the union. They fought a war that kill over a million Americans. What in the fuck do think would happen if one of these so called True Militias were to try their hand at resisting the US Government? Ruby Ridge would look like a field day. January 6th the insurrection against the US Government is being treated as a law enforcement issue. It is were being treated like the insurrection it was there would be blood in the streets. As the then President was the chief instigator again it has been treated with kid gloves. Every person who was inside the Capital that day and anyone who told them to go there and give them hell should be put up against a wall and shot. This story was good until it wasn't, no arm militia will ever be tolerated to oppose the country. they will be eliminated. Go back to shooting shit and telling stories with your fantasy friends. *

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u9 months ago

Great story and thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was the anon who made the Splashdown reference in the comments of Chapter 2.

I was right on the pair running off. I was wrong on the hero element of Splashdown. I liked this conclusion and results. Well done. I'll skip the politics commentary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A little bit too Arnie Schwarzenegger for my taste. This drifted so far from the initial premise of the story and evolved into a long and frankly rather boring science lesson with the resolution between Steve and Sarah almost relegated to an afterthought and rather rushed. Somewhat disappointing all in all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some weird chemistry there and even weirder conspiracy theories, but a good story non the less. Of course it would have been much worse if trump had got back in instead of going to prison ‘back in the early twenties’.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This should be book length. In any event, much of the readership here will be critical because mentally they live in a synthetic reality created by the media, government, big tech, etc. The author's ending is far more optimistic than our situation can justify. The most likely outcome will be monetary, economic, and social collapse.

Quite a lot of effort went into this. 5

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

The constant Use of conspiracy nonsense in this rather convoluted and boring story not only makes it hard to follow but it shows a particularly ignorant and stupid mindset.

.

People who engage in conspiracies are essentially stupid people because they don't understand that the very first piece of information they come across might not be accurate.

.

For example take the Chemtrails conspiracy nonsense. Anybody who actually went to high school and completed high school math would know that it's impossible for the government to be using Chemtrails at any level given the size of the United States and the depth of the atmosphere and the amount of product that would be needed to poison the atmosphere or the soil. It's just basic math.

.

Math which applies to everybody no matter what your political persuasion. Math that is true whether you listen to MSNBC or Fox News or Newsmax. Math that is true no matter who you voted for.

.

But when you're stupid like cooking with gas and other far right wing nutcases ... the first time they come across a piece of information like HAARP or chemtrails they immediately assume it is true because they don't have the ability to engage in critical thinking. Conspiracy driven idiots like cooking with gas do NOT have the ability to say..." you know that might be true but maybe I should check it out and see if there's any evidence against this idea. "

.

That's why people who believe in engage in conspiracies are incredibly stupid. I suspect in a few years from now this author will be publishing stories strictly for white nationalists.... storm from...the ayran Nation.... the Klu Klux Klan ....and the mainstream Republican Party and some right-wing nutcase will use CWG stories like Timothy McVeigh did and blow up a federal building killing hundreds of people and hundreds of defenseless children.

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

Also about 2024.... it just math.

.

Every year, about 4 million Americans turn 18 and gain the right to vote. In the eight years between the 2016 and 2024 elections, that’s 32 million new eligible voters.”

“Also every year, 2 million older Americans die. So in the same eight years, that’s as many as 16 million fewer older voters.”

“Which means that between Trump’s election in 2016 and the 2024 election, the number of Gen Z (born in the late 1990s and early 2010s) voters will have advanced by a net 48 million against older people. That’s about 20 percent of the total 2020 eligible electorate of 258 million Americans.”

“And unlike previous generations, Gen Z votes and heavily leans democratic/ progressive

.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

I was honestly expecting a Q-Anon link at the end. Forget suspension of disbelief, disbelief was smashed to atoms.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

1 star - this story stopped being a LW story a long time ago.

Thanks, but no thanks, I do not like this story one little bit.

Better luck next time.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thorlol Said everything that's needed

Frank66Frank669 months ago

Talk about 'poking the bear'! Love your audacity and willingness to put out theories in a great story about government corruption and the silliness of climate change. And the FBI being disbanded? will wonders never cease. Have to give you a 5 to help offset the poor numbers from disgruntled lefties.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
It

Was entertaining and a good read but there some things I didn't like about it but that's ok it is just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is in the wrong category. Seems to have very little to with Loving wives. Conspiracies overdone. This part has next to nothing to do with loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great comedy, unfortunately you are no scientist and somewhat naive. Still it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Truly enjoyed it, thank you. Almost seems possible, which speaks to your writing.

Sarah deserved worse, but life isn't fair, especially in fiction.

Yates was a criminal long before climate messing, for unleashing the Windows virus upon an unsuspecting world. We will never see justice.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffrey9 months ago

In my advanced age I've become a serious skeptic and do believe certain conspiracy theories. But I am amused by the number of misinformed conspiracies you managed to work into this story. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is your next epic going to contain more QAnon nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Discerning between the "fairly likelies" and "highly unlikelies" was challenging enough to be interesting. Good science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is too much like a demander story that sails off into the abyss and never recovers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Turned into a complete letdown. Thank God the cunt Sarah lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

May your next offering be titled “Triggered” ;)

KRD19254KRD192549 months ago

CWGas you missed smacking corrupt local DA's, USAG/DOJ and the money family behind all our political chaos to create fascism. Yates is just a segment in an overall NWO plan. Missed is Yates bigger issue Earth's overpopulation taxing available resources (CCP agrees with, hence Covid).

\

Nice conclusion but left me empty --- anticlimactic. And just as I concluded reading the story my Alexa-Dot was playing an old song 'The Year 2525' that fits this saga so well.

\

4**** Hooyah and 4.1* for the whole saga.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Save your misguided political rants for elsewhere. When I hear absolute morons spouting total drivel, I shake my head and cry for what this country has become. It never evolved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Freaking conspiracy theorists.... and to think they denies climate change.... the reason rich people are buying up all the land inland is because in a hundred years it'll probably be the coast line at this rate....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Opinionated is a dumb bitch if he thinks this is a liberal fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With only a cursory understanding of American culture and politics, I’m confused as to whether this part was supposed to appeal to me or offend me. I’m sure there was some message that had some intent, but it was lost on me. The first two parts of the story offered a compelling plot and interesting characters. The setting of the story was unimportant until this final part of which I had no frame of reference. Even though I understand the current American political environment more than I ever felt necessary going back to 2015, a few nuanced sentences, strategically placed to avoid outrage, were lost on me. Perhaps if one is going to tackle sci-fi, it may be a better idea to set the story in a totally fictional world than in our real world a few years in the future. The real world in America is carrying a lot of useless baggage that’s impossible to view with an objective mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The only thing missing was JFK (and son) showing up to save the day.

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Well written but too much sci fi and conspiracies.

Sarah got off too lightly.

The story lost focus.

It could have been shorter.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf9 months ago

I'll say it again...Awesome story. Bravo!

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb9 months ago

I enjoyed the story and especially the science. I also enjoyed the idea of the FBI being disbanded.

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

very good story. I would recommend reading Frank Herbert's White Plague from 1982. It was scary back then, and 50 years later it is even scarier and very possibly could happen.

cookingwithgascookingwithgas9 months agoAuthor

Thanks to all of you who private messaged me. If I don't get back to you right away, it's only because the response was a bit overwhelming.

Now, if you'll allow me, it's full disclosure time.

That Thanksgiving conversation I mentioned in the foreword happened as I said, with one caveat. Like I'm guessing happens in a lot of families these days, the discussion about a 'possible future' degenerated along ideological lines, to the point that I thought I might have to shut it down so that no one said something they couldn't take back. Fortunately for all my kids and me, I was able to radically re-orientate them after college. Retraining their minds in classical education, with the things people cannot get in progressive one. Those four things are: Beauty, virtue (a word progressives change to 'value' every chance they get), wonder, and rhetoric (the ability to question and more importantly to reason).

Finally, after agreeing to disagree with some older, hardcore progressives, the family majority was back on track. Then my daughter said, "Dad, it would be funny if you could write the story, to invoke the same reactions that we all just went through." We all talked about that and how it might work.

Interlace now proven, previously touted conspiracy theory, with actual conspiracy, and try to sneak in a few where both conservatives and progressives disagree, yet neither are correct. Another idea formed. Could we prove that the "18%ers" (percentage of America that is truly progressive) in the title of my new book with another test beyond the research I'd already done. My son came up with a simple algorithm taking into account the ratings and the percentage of negative to positive comments.

So I took them up on the challenge. Some factual things, that even a few years ago were being decried as conspiracy theories by the progressive machine. Some that could come true in the future, but that no one had license yet to claim fact or fiction. Then of course, like the paragraph about chemtrails, a query based on what people hear and interpret. Everything I wrote in those few lines is an absolute fact, including when cloud seeding started when the concept began. what states don't do it. I provided the scientific terminology, both past and present. What some glossed over or missed, was this simple fact: People on the ground, untrained in the science, saw things with their own eyes, and disputed that it was simply airplane exhaust. The gov't didn't want a public uproar to slow down their science, so they denied the existence of chemtrails altogether. If a plane, flying at a sufficient velocity to stay airborne, releases "chemicals" then those chemicals leave a "trail," regardless of whether it can be seen with the naked eye or not. The point for both sides of the argument becomes moot. Therefore the argument itself is compromised. Yet the gov't still claims all these decades later that the chemicals they freely admit to dumping into the atmosphere, don't leave any visible trails, and more than 70% of Americans still believe that's a lie. Sherlock Holmes rolls over in his grave, fade to black. BTW, Harry and I are fishing for the same thing, not the hardcore conservatives or progressives, but the undecided. He did some fuzzy but fairly accurate math on the election issue, and he left at least three critical points unattended to, but at least he tries. You gotta give him that.

Thanks for reading!!

BehindbluisBehindbluis9 months ago

Your family is not unique or alone. Many of us are dealing with very similar deprogramming issues. God speed.

PowersworderPowersworder9 months ago

This was trash.

No consequences for the slut wife, who treated her husband like dogshit, then the cuck actually saves her life.

And she invites him to her wedding? Presumably to rub his face in her F'ing yet another dude.

lol 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, I have a graduate degree and work in a challenging profession, so I come here for the simple distraction and pleasures of entering the authors’ universes. You having thrown everything but the kitchen sink into yours, and I couldn’t enjoy it. As Martin Scorcese would say, “I lost the narrative thread.”

You stipulated that you vetted all the science in your story, but then you chose to integrate it into a political diatribe, so I felt as if I were living in the novel “1984.” In reading here, I want to remove myself from reality, not continue to be oppressed by it. 👎🏻

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson9 months ago

I don't care about what politics or ideologies fuels an author's works and this last chapter just wasn't very satisfying from a vengeance/justice/retribution POV.

But, it was definitely a change of pace and good on you cookingwithgas for going for something different.

Well worth reading even if it was a bit disappointing for me in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am feeling a bit ambivalent about the outcome. Sarah's treatment of Steven was totally out of line for a person who purports to love someone, ie a wife who loves her husband. Her decision making was unilateral, she confided with other men to make an absolutely life changing decision about her married life. She cut Steven out of every important aspect of the month long retreat. Her actions were absolutely detestable.

Susan's collusion with Noxworthy makes her as bad as him. Steven's forgiveness of Sarah puts him in line for sainthood.

maedhros21maedhros219 months ago

A couple of questions.....She had sex numerous times with 17 different men...none of which wore condoms because they needed them to cum inside for the experiment. They also wouldn't have used any birth control for her because they needed everything to be natural for the testing.....So my first question is in the daily sessions did they finish after 1 round or did they keep going? The second question is the more obvious....How the hell didn't she wind up pregnant from all that cum????

maedhros21maedhros219 months ago

Oh and by the way the ending truly sucked. You need to give open permission for others to write their own version of what should have happened to Sarah!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Somebody claimed that Yates would face no justice. But, he did lose $76,000,000,000 (76 billion!) in Divorce Court. So there's that.....

Reilly1225Reilly12259 months ago

Started with promise but dissolved into disjointed incoherence that only missed JFK Jr and lizard people in the basement of a Washington pizza parlor in the pantheon of conspiracy theories. Too bad.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

So let’s boil it down to the bare facts…

He was married to a slag, he got rid of the slag, all good so far.

Government and big business got up to their usual shenanigans…just like they do in every other country in the world.

Scientists created a shit show…as per usual, and then different scientists sorted it out.

The world was rescued from the bad men, unicorns pranced as they are wont to do shooting moonbeams out of their asses, we all sat around the campfire singing kumbaya and there’s jam for tea.

And probably misquoting the Baird ‘alls well that ends well’.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very complex plot, and frankly, not worth the effort. So some guy's wife lures him to some supposed medical experiment which involves her getting her brains fucked out by a variety of men for a month. When he dumps the bitch the government tries to coerce him to do some vague complex shit to save the world. But we still don't know why his previous loyal loving faithful wife became a promiscuous slut, and expected her husband to understand and accept her whoring.

\

As per the recipe, the stupid cuck husband then meets an even better woman who makes the previous wife look like a bag lady. The stupid cuck is still a stupid cuck so he saves the life of the whore who's choices and actions could have had him killed. But she's sorry. Of course the promiscuous whore gets saved and goes on to a brilliant career and meets an even better man than the stupid cuck, and she invited the cuck to her wedding, which the stupid cucks current wife thinks is just peachy keen.

\

I liked it better when everybody was stabbing everybody else in the back, especially the government and corporate big wigs. That's a Hell Of A Lot more realistic then the crap this story was based on. I hope the whore who got saved from cancer dies of a fentanyl overdose when she takes a bootleg morning after pill to kill the kid she conceived fucking over her second husband. That would be sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The science was great. This 3rd chapter bombed out. It reads like the Texican and Demander had a love child. Just sayin.

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Do you have any time foil hats for sale?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but the ending was a bit weak. Good guys most win. Bad guys get punished. It just seemed a bit too easy to hook up main character with new woman while old wife suffers. meh.

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

This is insane. We don't know if Sarah had developed a natural immunity.

What they SHOULD have done was to conduct a double blind test. Sarah would go in the control group that gets the placebo of course.

That's how you fix everything with science.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am not an American, I live in Europe. The lines drawn in the US about who is conservative and who is progressive doesn't mean anything to the rest of the world. Why so many American "conservatives" have chosen to believe in really stupid and unscientific conspiracy theories is baffling, but it is what it is. Conservative and progressive are terms to indicate someone's views matters that have to do with economy, social issues and the role of the state, not on various issues pertaining to science. This American pathology is generally not shared with the rest of the planet. The fact that one of the best authors in literotica feels the need to "educate" the public is sad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh great, politics, on a porn site. Thank you so fucking much for ruining the getaway from reality. If I want hear about bullshit political nonsense, I'll watch the fox news channel. So take your 35 years of experience, shine it up real nice, turn that sombitch sideways and shove it straight up your family's ass. At least with that we would definitely have an interesting story to read on a porn site.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier9 months ago

Might have been a good story.

But that conspiracy bullshit really killed it.

I still have a problem how someone with a very basic understanding of chemistry and physics (at least you use some of those terms) can be coerced to believe the bullshit written here.

Why did you not post it under science fiction? There you can create your own world.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Enjoyed the story, the ending was kinda rushed and weak. But with that said, it was a good Sci-fi story.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
It’s as if…

… Cooking With Gas asked Chat GPT to write the conclusion of an action adventure story based on QAnon conspiracy theories then wrote a couple of chapters in an effort to try to preface it.

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

Well this was an excellent story.

I really appreciate the illumination and tips.

Thanks from shadows.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dude, you’re not smart nor are you a scientist. Just stick to porn. Holy shit, people like you piss me off.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

Lol this certainly is a nod to the extreme right Trump voting lunatics in the states. The rest of the world gets a look into the minds of extremists

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I didn't like the 'Evil" government being used in the story when it was the corporate behind the big bad nasty using the gov'ment as a vehicle. Typical of today. Corporations: No soul to damn and no ass to kick.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Ignore the disguntled lefties. Its just a story folks. Thanks

keystone00000keystone000009 months ago

the first chapter was good and had me wanting more. The second and third chapters were like some silly half baked spy novel with a healthy dose of wacky conspiratorial politics thrown in for good measure. Swing and a miss strike three

c24jc24j9 months ago

Parody science fiction maybe? Where no-doubt a flat-Earth, geo-centric solar system with Earth fixed and immobile in space, faked space travel, and other robust and reliable scientific theories are debunked as part of elaborate deep State schemes . . . a deep State which has no elaborate intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and allows anti-Federal State militias to grow to dangerously powerful sizes (with the assumption that numbers mattered (. . . yes, the 'size' of militias, rather than having advanced, generally only federally affordable, chemical, biological, and remote weaponry technology - which this story was supposedly about for the most extent). There's even a dig at (by that time) a mostly previous century's politician whose work and suggestions have pretty much been substantiated.

Yep!! A parody of sorts! Kinda' fun if read with that in mind.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Great conclusion!

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought the story was written a bit unevenly. The pacing seemed to accelerate and decelerate in this chapter especially.

The concept of the series was interesting as I liked both stories you referenced in the series intro, but I would work on a contained concept rather than an epic fit into about 10 literotica pages.

The explanation on the study in this chapter seemed strange. Why not just throw a bunch of money at a scientist to do work rather than piss him off by pimping out his wife?

I appreciate you writing this series and hope that you’ll continue to write.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story

Scores a well deserved 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the best put together stories I have read (and trust me I have read over 1000 stories on loving wives) Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story keep up the great work I enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@nixrox2 days ago

1 star - ....."Thanks, but no thanks, I do not like this story one little bit."

CRY BABY much

maxx308maxx3089 months ago

Very, very well done, thank you for sharing with us. 5/5

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree9 months ago

One fine story.

Thank you cookingwithgas.

Top ratings from me.

danbo56danbo569 months ago

great story ignore the negative comments I'm ready for your next 5 plus stars for me thanks

Nothingman83Nothingman839 months ago

Since I don't trust big pharma, the government, lawyers, or pretty much anyone else who wants to influence and control our lives, I liked the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Oh I can feel the haters all the way from my man cave - LOL! Entertaining series with solid narrative and dialogue. Some of the dynamics with our MC and Sarah just didn't work for me as well as their "reunion" at the end of this chapter. Otherwise, good stuff! 4.1*

Elias1Elias19 months ago

Five stars... fiction but close to what is very real... keep writing

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Wasn't this already published?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES